Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage (78640 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! / Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Aleshe20: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2014
I cant laugh finish for this story of 19yrs lunatic ooooo :-D
naijahot:
A 64-year-old Belgian man identified only as Jan has been fighting for the courts to grant him an annulment and permission to evict his wife of 19 years from their home after discovering that she was actually born a man.
man2 After 19 Years Of Marriage, Man Discovers That His Wife Used To Be A Man (PHOTO)
"I feel I've been assaulted," Jan reportedly told the Het Nieuwsblad newspaper, describing the discovery that his Indonesian wife, Monica, is a transsexual. The news was such a shock that he is reportedly undergoing psychiatric treatment.
Jan and Monica reportedly met in 1993 when the woman came to Belgium to work as an au-pair for Jan's sister.
"My second marriage was on the rocks at the time and we quickly fell in love," he said.
The couple got a long well, and Monica, 48, was like a "big sister" to his two children from a previous marriage, according to Jan.
"I brought her to Belgium. That was not easy. The Belgian courts had serious doubts about the authenticity of her birth and her identity papers, but eventually they accepted it anyway. I thought she was an attractive woman, all woman. She had no male traits," he explained.
Jan revealed that there were no clues even during moments of intimacy betraying Monica's biological gender, and that his wife had even pretended to menstruate, using sanitary napkins to "to conceal the truth."
It wasn't until recently, after two years of conflict over Monica's full-time job and late night partying, that Jan learned the shocking truth from one of his wife's relatives.
The 64-year-old Belgian reportedly shared the news with his son, who confirmed that he had heard similar rumors. In addition to the revelation, Jan had discovered "amorous messages" from other men on Monica's computer, according to British publication the Telegraph.
"One evening I confronted her and she finally confessed she had been born a boy and had a sex change operation," Jan said, according to the Daily Mail. "My world collapsed in a few seconds. I was horrified. I feel like have been violated for almost 20 years."
The Telegraph reports that the moment of confrontation between Monica and Jan was heated and led to a physical altercation with the police having to be called to their home.
"I pushed her against the wall and said: 'Now I know the truth. Are you a man?' She then announced that she was born as a boy and that she had been operated on. She was now a woman, and so she did not need to tell me about her past as a man. My world collapsed. That evening came to blows," Jan explained.
While awaiting the decision of the courts to annul his marriage, Jan has been denied a request to have Monica forcibly removed from their home.
In the meantime, "We live in separate rooms and rarely speak," he said.

See more on http://www./2014/09/hilarious-man-discovers-wife-is-man.html
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by GoodcasHMan: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2014
Actually this is an ODD World for good 19years. Me I know understand this people o
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by elari(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2014
ihedinobi2: And they say the West is better. How abeg?
. . . Yea! Technologically advance than we . .
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by stigman(m): 11:37am On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=echobee]
I too am wondering oooooooo shocked shocked[/quote

Not really but they operate the man push the man hood inside and creat a V their, then remove some hormone, then give him some injections that will change his voice, his face is a walk over chikina
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Yemisi63: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2014
Lmfaooooo. Guys, If you're having a bad day, read this hilarious girl blog http://www.naijasinglegirl.com and thank me later
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by keenn: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2014
The reason for going that far to change gender isn't fun for transgendr people. Upon making my findings, I discovered that before the sex change, they feel their body/soul(as u might put it) is occupying a contrary gender.

2 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by sarutobie(m): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2014
Sixix:

You have got lot of time on your hands

I find it hard to understand how a woman can be so vile, negative, bitter and unladylike. It is inconceivable undecided
vileness is an understatement.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Sixix: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2014
sarutobie:
vileness is an understatement.
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by blitzzix(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
lollllllssssssss ;Dlollllllssssssss watin happn.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Eillyeillz(m): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
The height of desist, poor man has every right to feel used freaking world we live in fank goodness Nigerians don't have that kinda money to trow around else who knows how many of them shemales one would have dated...
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by akpanikpe(m): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
As in, I did *4 zooming to understand the story but still can't get how possible, May I be go visit iya sikirat agbo to help clear my eyes, 19 freacking YEARS lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
Truckpusher: I tell you.
The guy go dun dey feel this guy muscle say ,men! This my wife strong sha.
This is one reason I run away from girls with muscles like Tashamania grin

Crazy lot. You will see, anu mpama angry
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by LushGreenz: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

Hi Lusssshy G!grin
Nice pic you got there.
Real clean. kiss

I fit be "male" ooooooo. wink
I dey susPET ya womanliness!
Haba! This is it.

FAKE MENSTRATION WITH GOAT BLOOD FOR 19 years? cheesy

In short. . . . Any man born before 1920. . . . . COUNT ME OUT!!!! cry

I'm flattered...
But,as a matter of fact Kanwulia Can I Woo You? kiss
Kanwulia:

Hi Lusssshy G!grin
Nice pic you got there.
Real clean. kiss

I fit be "male" ooooooo. wink
I dey susPET ya womanliness!
Haba! This is it.

FAKE MENSTRATION WITH GOAT BLOOD FOR 19 years? cheesy

In short. . . . Any man born before 1920. . . . . COUNT ME OUT!!!! cry

I'm flattered...
But,as a matter of fact Kanwulia,Can I Woo You?
I have No doubt you're very woman, so woman that your posts do make me smile.

Where are those gladiator sandals?? *winks*
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by experimentist: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
SammyHoe: Tales by moonlight...
Children do u understand the story? grin
No ma, it is a story for the gods grincry
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by preshy02(f): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
dis is unbelievable

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by suzanntui(f): 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
The man better sue that he/she
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Worksunlimited: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
He should demand a refund from her "the he-she's" Family, QUICK! QUICK!. What an audacious hoodwinking!!!...

So he has bein firing contraband punnanny, pressing bootlegged boobs, kissing un-natural lips for a whole 20 years..... Choi!! *hugging my myself*.

*Whiteman bootlegging punnanny since the time of David*

How i wish na naija police dey handle the case undecided, All the he-she's family na im dem go arrest (plus the 1 wey know and no know, , plus the fowl family wey do mistake run enter their waka, plus the goat family, plus the bird wey dem catch for the house, plus the family wey dey for village, plus the witch wey just finish night duty, plus the operators of business centre for outside the house, plus the tanda look film people... All of them na im dem go pack label dem as SUSPECT)

*sipping cold fresh palmwine and arranging my hot 'fresh from the grill' asun*..........
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Poisonspirit: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by eligibility: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
GOD HAS CREATED EVERY BEING TO BE SUPERIOR WITHOUT BIAS. THOUGH, IT'S FUNNY BUT MAKE USE OF REASONING....
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Godmystrength: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sagamite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjQZNkiY7ds
I know you didn't ask me a Goddamn thing. I only asked a question on what i wasn't clear with and i don't think i insulted you with/in the question.

I can only wonder if something is not right... undecided

shoun belede mu garri. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by fightforchange1(f): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
HAHAHAHAHA
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by okunboy: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
grin grin grin hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I don laugh enter gutter walahi! !! Meueueuue! This oyinbos no go kill person!

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by kashman1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
unbelieveable
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by epospiky(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
Wadafuck! Is this for real? *SMH* No, i don't think so.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by lawrsmith(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
end time things
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Consultville(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
wow
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by ifedun2: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
Unbelievable!
Don't know which would be more painful to the man-the deceit of 19 years or the unfaithfulness.I mean,he/she is even seeing other men!
This one pass one-chance o.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by ajebuter(f): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
;DThat guy suffered acute mumu-ism and ode-ism for nineteen years! Lol knowing Nigerians, it would be attributed to witchcraft and awon aye! grin
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Suljosh: 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
I feel like I have been violated for almost 20years, ROTFLMAO.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by angelseddy(f): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
Reading this just scatter my system. Soo irritating, and plain fraud! I wonder y he didn't give her/him serious blows so it can turn into a real fight. After all na fellow man so no domestic violence tinz can be claimed. Mtcheeew.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
OMG LOL LOL LOL poor thing.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
experimentist: No ma, it is a story for the gods grincry

U call me ma? This is law of karma in action because me sef don call plenty female Nlders sir before...

Ma, I am not a female o. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Problems About Remarrying / All You Need To Know About Court Marriage In Nigeria -Barr. Enwongo Cleopas. / Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.