Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage (78638 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! / Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by kenniesam: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
19yrs!!! Wonders shall never end
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by experimentist: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
SammyHoe:

U call me ma? This is law of karma in action because me sef don call plenty female Nlders sir before...

Ma, I am not a female o. cheesy
lolgrin

Sorry sah, I no see your logo cheesy
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by obidiegwujane10(f): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
what a shocking news! there is nothing the oyibos cannot do
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Pheals(f): 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
Abeg name al wat dey remove from his body to become a woman
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by jsunex(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
Haaa

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by whitelondon: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
at least him chop the puna one way or the other
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by xtervaganza(m): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hermanie: Isn't this completely ridiculous
I've seen this story 2 years ago
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by fadhem(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
OMG!!
This is so not happening........
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
I feel pity for him, pathetic.

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by lovelyronke20(f): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
didn't the husband meet her family ni??
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Ramanto(m): 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
stevecantrell:

Actually, its an operation where the surgeon creates artificial labia and then creates a tiny tunnel between the legs.

The patient is given plastic moulds to insert to expand the tunnel, after a mould get loose you give them a bigger mould to make the hole bigger and longer. It takes years to create the artificial cavity.
that is interesting.The big question is 'where do the sperms settle?'smh for these white people
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by obyikye(f): 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
marital fraud, nawah ooooo for this she-man.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Climax4: 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
Wonder shall neva cease to end
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by stevecantrell: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ramanto:
that is interesting.The big question is 'where do the sperms settle?'smh for these white people

Nowhere, it will be like turning a cup of liquid upside down when s/he stands up. Gravity will do the rest.
The tranny must have been very good at keeping up with her fake routine for 20 years and the guy is also pretty dumb as well.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Kanwulia: 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
50calibre:

You never disappoint when it comes foo*lishness, this senseless rant up here is one of your classic displays.

Don't women have anus? or would you lie you haven't had guys shag you in the anus? then why the need to make tasteless gay jokes.

Foo*lish girl!!!

See JELOSIN!
Hmmmmmmm!
Na only my post you see for this thread?
Mumu! kiss
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by BobiJoe: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
Goodness me! sorry for the man.
but if na 4 naija im mama for don know say na.man be dat oh.m
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Onyiido: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
jmoore: Transsexuals=Fake
Jerry springer's show comes to my mind
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Dauda2900: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
this is bull shit u mean say the man no de Bleep his wife for 19yrs. abi the man doesn't no hole.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
Truckpusher: I tell you.
The guy go dun dey feel this guy muscle say ,men! This my wife strong sha.
This is one reason I run away from girls with muscles like Tashamania grin
shocked God is watching u grin how can u be so mean? cheesy
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by 50calibre(m): 12:04am On Sep 12, 2014
Kanwulia:

See JELOSIN!
Hmmmmmmm!
Na only my post you see for this thread?
Mumu! kiss

Shut up!!! I asked you a question, are you going to deny you haven't been fu*ked in your anus before?
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 12, 2014
Mondisweets: shocked God os watching u grin how can u be so mean? cheesy

Trust me, the he-goat (Truckpusher) is one of his kind. A rare breed. smiley
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 12, 2014
Tashamania:

grin u should get him back
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 7:47am On Sep 12, 2014
Tashamania:

As long as I remain one woman's he-goat ,no wahala cheesy
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 7:49am On Sep 12, 2014
50calibre:

Shut up!!! I asked you a question, are you going to deny you haven't been fu*ked in your anus before?

50 you too harsh naa grin
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 7:51am On Sep 12, 2014
Mondisweets: shocked God is watching u grin how can u be so mean? cheesy
I'm not mean.
Who wants to be crushed by a woman with muscles? cheesy
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by ChynoBEATS: 7:58am On Sep 12, 2014
If you're all surprised by this... What about the hidden fact that obama is a gay n his wife was born a man n he did the same sexChange operation n not forgetting Serena williams was born a boy n adopted by his father n he made him undergo the same gender base operation which made him Look n speak lyk a girl..... I knw it's strange buh I believe it's tru ... This world is more spooky'er than we think..... As they'll say "the End is near buh the real Truth is that Rapture (the coming of christ ) iz nearer .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 12, 2014
Truckpusher: I'm not mean.
Who wants to be crushed by a woman with muscles? cheesy
but muscles are good for pounding yam, or u dont like nicely pounded yam? grin
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Tinyemeka(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2014
SammyHoe: Tales by moonlight...
Children do u understand the story? grin
No uncle!!!!
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by kaillybatt: 10:13am On Sep 12, 2014
WHAT could be the reason and how he established this fact is very interesting, if we know it.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by altrusticniyi(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2014
Wale Adenuga don start again ooo super story no dey tire you chaii""""
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Kevsman(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
him for just continue the marriage na grin grin, but seriously that's hilarious, and she should be dealt with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Problems About Remarrying / All You Need To Know About Court Marriage In Nigeria -Barr. Enwongo Cleopas. / Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.