Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage (78641 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! / Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Kevsman(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dauda2900: this is bull shit u mean say the man no de Bleep his wife for 19yrs. abi the man doesn't no hole.
u no read the news? him don they do the thing since but him no notice am
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 12:38am On Sep 13, 2014
Mondisweets: but muscles are good for pounding yam, or u dont like nicely pounded yam? grin
Pounded yam at the expense of my life. cheesy
What if I'm crushed already before the nicely pounded yam is ready to be eaten? grin
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Sagamite(m): 2:34am On Sep 13, 2014
Sixix:

Rape as to do with the absence of consent but this grin,

Tackling the issue of consent, the question would be whether he would have consented to an intercourse if he had prior knowledge? The obvious answer is a very big NO therefore it is rape.

But he consented, he just did not have the true information to influence his consent. grin

If I told a girl that I am Dangote's son and she opens her leg yakata for me, have I raaped her when she finds out I only have £40 in my account? grin grin grin

If I pullled a girl in a club and take her to my den to do the fuku faka, only yo wake up the next morning and see her (in my shock horror) without her make-up as murrafugly, have I been raaped? grin grin grin
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Sagamite(m): 2:40am On Sep 13, 2014
Godmystrength: I know you didn't ask me a Goddamn thing. I only asked a question on what i wasn't clear with and i don't think i insulted you with/in the question.

I can only wonder if something is not right... undecided

shoun belede mu garri. undecided undecided

Did you see anywhere where I said it was raape?
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 13, 2014
Mondisweets: grin u should get him back

No. He's on his own grin
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Sixix: 8:14am On Sep 13, 2014
Sagamite

But he consented, he just[b] did not have the true information[/b] to influence his consent. grin

It is more than just having true information, the disclosure is very important because transgender issue is subjective, which she obviously is aware of it and knows what is. her sexual identity was the pinnacle of their relationship therefore it mattered a lot.

*She is a legally female and as such isn't she supposed to be treated exclusively as one - discrimination

If I told a girl that I am Dangote's son and she opens her leg yakata for me, have I raaped her when she finds out I only have £40 in my account? grin grin grin

If I pullled a girl in a club and take her to my den to do the fuku faka, only yo wake up the next morning and see her (in my shock horror) without her make-up as murrafugly, have I been raaped? grin grin grin

No, they are too flimsy to count as rape in the court of law. The psychological effect of these scenarios would be different from what you will go through if you had slept with a trans.

The law is an ass undecided.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by tunsmann(m): 8:16am On Sep 13, 2014
But wait ooh.....where has been dipping his pipe.?
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Godmystrength: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2014
Sagamite:

Did you see anywhere where I said it was raape?
did you see anywhere where i said you said it was raape? You are just intentionally looking for whom to pick on. All these ish just for an ordinary question.

Have a good and fulfilling weekend.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2014
Truckpusher: Pounded yam at the expense of my life. cheesy
What if I'm crushed already before the nicely pounded yam is ready to be eaten? grin
biko just enjoy the nicely pounded yam

At least the muscles will keep u faithful and loyal grin
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by debbydesire(f): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2014
cant believe this,....
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sagamite: EnlightenedSoul............ is this raape or not?

Talk about a 21st century problem.

Fraud and deceit, yes. Ra.pe, no unfortunately. I can't for the life of me understand why "she's" still under his roof. Is getting an annulment so difficult in Belgium?

Oh wait, of course...Catholicism.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by SenatorJames(m): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
stevecantrell:

Actually, its an operation where the surgeon creates artificial labia and then creates a tiny tunnel between the legs.

The patient is given plastic moulds to insert to expand the tunnel, after a mould get loose you give them a bigger mould to make the hole bigger and longer. It takes years to create the artificial cavity.
Even if this is possible, what of other differentiating features like bres-t, voice, body shape etc. I think the man is too dense not to have detected since. I stand to be corrected.
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by sweetgala(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2014
Ayomax:
nope, scientist are yet to get to that level. do your research very well. this man is just being stup!d that all

Sorry I did mean to write reshaped , wrong choice of word
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by solog: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ha HA ha This is Ridiculouse...
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Sagamite(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Sixix:
It is more than just having true information, the disclosure is very important because transgender issue is subjective, which she obviously is aware of it and knows what is. her sexual identity was the pinnacle of their relationship therefore it mattered a lot.

*She is a legally female and as such isn't she supposed to be treated exclusively as one - discrimination

There is nothing in the law that permits transgender issues to be subjective.

As long as she has changed sex, she should be absolutely treated as a woman. Anything else is "discrimination" under the Western laws. grin grin grin grin grin

So she had no obligation to tell him, how can that be raape? grin grin grin grin

Sixix:
No, they are too flimsy to count as rape in the court of law. The psychological effect of these scenarios would be different from what you will go through if you had slept with a trans.

The law is an ass undecided.

Huh! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You want to under-estimate the psychological trauma I would face if the girl I picked up in the club the night earlier looks like the ones on the right, only to open my eyes the next morning with the ones on the left smiling at me saying "You were a stallion, you almost killed me. You hit that shyt like a Rock Star". shocked

[img]http://3.bp..com/-NoZ95MYT3bk/Uz6JcutXtRI/AAAAAAAA_XE/Y2qlm8M6kJk/s1600/makeup-magic-before-after+naija+1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-YgOpvhGz_1M/Uz6JjedC02I/AAAAAAAA_YA/o9b5_Kd2Z60/s1600/makeup-magic-before-after+naija+6.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1028680_mk2_jpg8a490e3ce7e18d1872c58e626ed44058

I would be so fcking terrified that my Jamo neighbours on my council estate pad in Peckham would see her leaving my place the next morning and say in shock horror:

"SAGA!

Bladclat!

You a fi nuki that muss-muss gyal. Mi nuh fi tosh dat rasclat even fi a save Jamaica"

My rep is finished in the hood!

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
chaii horrible!!!
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by clemz85(m): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
agent9: Viewing this topic: tosibishop, bissy93, labakeng, mztubsy(f), undisputed25(f), kelvine(m), lexluthur007, nosike3(m), engrsyer(m), Vicfus(m), Unfolding, gwinzy(m), EDhims, aguizm(m), YinkaDiva(f), Eldeedon(m), Gadgetmobil(m), McLuhan(m), umoh461(m), Jcob(m), okpecent, gstoic, noblejazz(m), ohdahphae, Amya(f), Knowyaself(m), sebak(f), Armani03, rahazaqa(m), seseannie(f), woodcook, emmiedu(m), ajeleolowo, chocmanne(m), benovelet, kellyJames5, Karkarash(m), desthan(m), chijudith(f), eneres, bliss2al(m), Bobbystanley(m), legacyint, lincontee(m), olaolayink(m), prizeless4(f), Damiewonder(f), KEZDON, sunday478(m), happybird, Funbii(f)igweamaka8, igweamaka85(m), Folayinka, duchessendy, tammie24, EKPETI, Tenderly1(f), Luv101, daddyrich, saintdeby(m), raphy(m), satuma10, Norajones(f), impeccablephili, delastbishop, deedat205, thernee, clemz85(m), Beazy(f), StoneColdBiceps and 178 guest(s)

So people like rubbish like dis...... shocked

... and U mention my name here? U smoke knockout abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Problems About Remarrying / All You Need To Know About Court Marriage In Nigeria -Barr. Enwongo Cleopas. / Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.