Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,207 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Can This Ever Happen??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Ever Happen??? (756 Views)

What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? / Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria??? / Can This Ever Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Ever Happen??? by olatade(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
GIRL: Hi handsome.
BOY: Mcheeew (rolling his eyes)
GIRL: C'mon I mean no harm dude. Just spare me a few minutes of your time.
BOY: say what you have to and leave
immediately. GIRL: okay I have been
watching you pass here everyday and i feel attracted to you.
BOY: only that?
GIRL: I think you are hydrogen cause whenever I see you my heart beats with a pop sound.
BOY: (blushing) aaaww stop the flattery.
GIRL: I'm damn serious. Can't you see that am not sobber and am staggering? That simply proves that am drunk in love with you.
BOY: (smiling) go straight to The point,
can't you see am busy? (drawing patterns on The ground
using his feet) GIRL: wow your smile is like Al Quaeda terrorists cause it has just captured The territory of my heart. Please give me a chance to invest in your heart business and you will see The profits through my
love for you.
BOY: You girls are just the same. You Just want to use me then dump me heartlessly.
GIRL: OMG! Dats so inhuman. I want to
show you true love that can never even be witnessed in the Soap Operas.
BOY: Kkk let me think about it then I will reply you later.
GIRL: Okay handsome, take as much
time as you want. Whatever your decision is, I will respect it
but please say Yes.
QUESTION: Will there ever be a beautiful time like this? where girls will do the 'toasting' and the guys do the 'blushing' or is it just wishful dreaming
Re: Can This Ever Happen??? by sammieguze(m): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
only in your dreams
Re: Can This Ever Happen??? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
The convo is funny... But this could only happen in the dream. Never will a gal do this..
They've got Ego so so much
Re: Can This Ever Happen??? by djeezy(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hahahaha. So funny. It does happen to me but not like write up above. They just called you or text and tell you how they feel about you.
Re: Can This Ever Happen??? by adeoladrg(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
It does happen tho, buh only to the extra-cute guys. Don't be drawn into wishful thinking.
Re: Can This Ever Happen??? by naijaboiy: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
gringringrin

It happens but not in this manner tho undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Women Approach You...in 5 Easy Steps / Open Letter To All Single Ladies... / Any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.