Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Can A Man Be Molested? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Be Molested? (20176 Views)

Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts / Can A Man Be Too Big For A Small Woman? / Should A Man Be Taller Than His Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Be Molested? by lalasticlala(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2014
Molest is unlawful application of physical violence to force a person to have sex.

Rape in whichever form it occurs is wrong.

When a Rape occurs, physical force is applied-

Men are believed to be the stronger sex and it is almost impossible for a woman to get physical with a man and win that fight.
Is it possible for a man to be R.aped? When sex is being forcefully taken, the fear factor kills the Joy of sex....If a man is being Raped, how does he get the hard on?
Where does it come from?

I know men can also suffer from sexual harassment but to suffer from rape, I don't know about that.

If you have seen or heard of a man being raped share the story here.

If you are a man that have been raped before also share your experience.

Can a man be raped? Is it possible?

Even if its possible, what if he cums in the process of being forced , does it still amount to rape?
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by nnadychuks(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2014
painful enjoyment

14 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by gaetano: 10:55am On Sep 11, 2014
cool

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by jmoore(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2014
When a gang of women attack you then you will learn by experience.

You got drugged by a woman and she ties your hands behind your back, she ties your feet together. Then she invites other female colleagues of hers. By the time they take turns at your di** then you will know that men can be r@ped.

44 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2014
Modified#

A man can be molested.
But not forcefully.

Blackmail, maybe.

18 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by stinggy(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2014
Of course!
Frankysnow did that to me last nite cry cry
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by teewai3(m): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2014
hell yes!!!
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by fnep2smooth(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2014
there was this story i heard when i was in ilorin then. some girls from Queens collage molest there gate man embarassed.
i heard that they trick him into a hall and they claim that there was a snake in there, the old man entered and they force him to have sex with them and they were about 4 or more. the old man die after that.
the story really create a scene in that secondary school cos they have boarding and day student.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Meestique: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2014
Yea! A man can be molested tho I've nt heard of any case where the female was arrested.. Except of cos it's a gay-molest.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2014
stinggy: Of course!
Oh please,I did that to you and you are here today talking. If I did that to you I'm sure you will be in EKO hospital by now.

You even dey cry come close to me again and you will be admitted for 1 year. grin

When it comes to the issue of molest I hate it to the extent that I hate to be seen around it. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2014
Dis question is for a guy or rather guys dat av once been molested....so molested guys on Nl,itz up to u..answer d op.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Meestique: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2014
stinggy: Of course!
Stingy guys are bound to be molested.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Tallesty1(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Dreyl(m): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2014
Story for the gods gringrin
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Zehner(f): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2014
Yer......I believe so.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by nnadychuks(m): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2014
Tallesty1: lols......
just imagine say woman point gun for your head,she come say she wan force u fork am i go come say i rather die shey?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Dygeasy(m): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2014
Except say the girl(s) no fine or dem carry gun or knife or other harmful things. But in the absence of those, 90% of the male folks would gladly rock "please _rape me" t-shirts. gringringrin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by taiocol: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2014
Yes, during unical matric I pity one guy weh Mumu enter female hostel to pour ladies water water.

the guy cry come out and his dick was smiling

5 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by JEITO: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2014
lalasticlala: Molest is unlawful application of physical violence to force a person to have sex.

Rape in whichever form it occurs is wrong.

When a Rape occurs, physical force is applied-

Men are believed to be the stronger sex and it is almost impossible for a woman to get physical with a man and win that fight.
Is it possible for a man to be R.aped? When sex is being forcefully taken, the fear factor kills the Joy of sex....If a man is being Raped, how does he get the hard on?
Where does it come from?

I know men can also suffer from sexual harassment but to suffer from rape, I don't know about that.
lala o! Lala. I am sure flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you......#experience

5 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2014
fnep2smooth: there was this story i heard when i was in illorin then. some girls from Queens college molest there gate man embarassed.
i heard that they tricked him into the hall and they claimed that there was a snake in there, the old man entered and they forced him to have sex with them and they were about 4 or more. the old man died after that.
the story really created a scene in that secondary school cos they have boarding and day student.
I heard almost the same thing too then. Dunno how true it is
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Tallesty1(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2014
nnadychuks: just imagine say woman point gun for your head,she come say she wan force u Bleep am i go come say i rather die shey?
Wait Make I Think Am
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2014
Don't know about others but life fuuu...ccck me up in the way of molest every day,No other molestation beats that.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by tbabstobadt(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2014
Dygeasy: Except say the girl(s) no fine or dem carry gun or knife or other harmful things. But in the absence of those, 90% of the male folks would rock "please _rape me" t-shirts. gringringrin
we can actually produce that o!
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Dygeasy(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2014
tbabstobadt:
we can actually produce that o!
lool! Make we do am? grin
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by tbabstobadt(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2014
Dygeasy: lool! Make we do am? grin
its doable....ping me abeg...make we reason bbf
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Dygeasy(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2014
tbabstobadt:
its doable....ping me abeg...make we reason bbf
lol! Okay na.
Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Arsenalholic(m): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2014
Yeah back then when I was in Abraka, i remeber a man who was an indegene of the town. He used to look very sickly and weak.

The thing is his wife madam used to overly opress him, like she's the boss of the house. It actually looked like she married him and not the other way round.

Rumours had it that, she used to force the man into sleeping with her every single night, against his wish. She would coerce him by pressing his neck, tying his hands etc. Or so the story went, and knowing how things went at that house, we didn't doubt the story.

Tell me how possible it is for MOST men to escape molest from a woman who's looking more or less like hulk-hogan? *God create some pple sha..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by nickz(m): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2014
Dygeasy: Except say the girl(s) no fine or dem carry gun or knife or other harmful things.
even if they are the most beautiful girls in the world.......you won't walk properly for like a week,your balls will feel like they've gone into your stomach,abdominal pain and your lap won't be able to carry even common laptop

people should be careful what they wish for gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2014
my story...dis girl de give me green light...i no de gree answer her...then she visited me in my room after our finale exam in school...she was sexy dat nyt...but i couldn't feel a thing for her....cut long story short...i was trying to insert a cd plate in dvd....she just locked d door silently...and grabbed me from behind oo...she was taller dan me a little bit...she just grabbed my joystick and started rubbing it....my head turned instantly o...befor i knew it eh...she was on top of me my thing don stand...begin do work oo....though i struggled with her a bit...but was overpowered by d seductive act...she was so mean...and i had to give in...no be say she get physical power over me o...but dat womanliness spirit in her overpowered me...but dat nyt was a real good night cos of d way she handled me...i njoyed it all shal...we bcame tyt friends and were doing it willingly ...but i den stoped her from visiting..that was d end....went for check up two months later...no hiv...no stds...cos i was scared den..thats my story oo...i no send u make u believe or not oo...na d gist b dat....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by mencade5(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2014
lala don come again ooo. Na another frontpage material be this.

Well if i could be molested by ladies everyday then no wahala.

Ladies do not hesitate to molest me. I am molestable.

For prospective female molesters, please pm me. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by 100Cents: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
mencade5: lala don come again ooo. Na another frontpage material be this.

Well if i could be molested by ladies everyday then no wahala.

Ladies do not hesitate to molest me. I am molestable.

For prospective female molesters, please pm me. tongue

Molest can kill somebody.

When you hear people died in a hotel during sex romp, you think say nah Wetin. Someone is asleep from drunkenness and excessive sex and the partner mounts him or her and continued the jangorover for more satisfaction.

O boy, nah cardiac arrest be that o..

Some ladies go for 2 hours before they smell anything called satisfaction and to make matters worse, if you cum, there is a way she will roll her fingers over your lower belly, Johnson will wake up again. Your hear, " Attention Sir" !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Be Molested? by mencade5(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
patrickdarlins: my story...dis girl de give me green light...i no de gree answer her...then she visited me in my room after our finale exam in school...she was sexy dat nyt...but i couldn't feel a thing for her....cut long story short...i was trying to insert a cd plate in dvd....she just locked d door silently...and grabbed me from behind oo...she was taller dan me a little bit...she just grabbed my joystick and started rubbing it....my head turned instantly o...befor i knew it eh...she was on top of me my thing don stand...begin do work oo....though i struggled with her a bit...but was overpowered by d seductive act...she was so mean...and i had to give in...no be say she get physical power over me o...but dat womanliness spirit in her overpowered me...but dat nyt was a real good night cos of d way she handled me...i njoyed it all shal...we bcame tyt friends and were doing it willingly ...but i den stoped her from visiting..that was d end....went for check up two months later...no hiv...no stds...cos i was scared den..thats my story oo...i no send u make u believe or not oo...na d gist b dat....
patrcik wh you dey do like this?

You dey give story and you no fit show us video abi?

No worry oo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Boy Dips Hand Into Girl's Panties Publicly...her Response Will Embarrass You / 20 Reasons Why Life Without A Girlfriend Is Cool! / According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.