Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? (19543 Views)

A Top Secret Everyone I Mean Every Single Person On Earth should know / 14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person - Gistvic / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2022
QUIZ: How will you, a single person, spend Valentine's Day?

Nairalanders, it's another Valentine's lovers celebration. This moment is unique for the dress code by the lovers, some go to Beach, cinema house, restaurants, bars and lounges and even hotels to enjoy themselves with their lovers.

You, as a single lady or guy that is not in a relationship, what are u going to do to keep yourself from boredom in this special day.

How will you, a single person, spend Valentine's Day?

6 Likes

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:29am On Feb 13, 2022
I'm gonna be playing COD, Far cry, Resident evil, FIFA and other games. I got my music and I got enough snack for the ride wink . Singles aren't loners contrary to the popular stereotypes. I'm really enjoying it this way.

232 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by uthlaw: 9:31am On Feb 13, 2022
What is special about it,sabi na Bleep ena go de Bleep ena self!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2022
I'll go to the cinema and after then buy foods, eat and sleep. I love myself

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Jaydot01: 10:01am On Feb 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
I'm gonna be playing COD, Far cry, Resident evil, FIFA and other games. I got my music and I got enough snack for the ride wink . Singles aren't loners contrary to the popular stereotypes. I'm really enjoying it this way.
You be real nigga, na codm I go play throughout grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2022
Got some cremes, snacks,trap musics,Riz and AZ to go with the day. Myself first!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by God1000(m): 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
I will go to work that day

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Fr33born(m): 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
Like this

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by aboyaji(m): 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
Normal.

Work, stay indoors.

Come outside, visit a cool bar, take one or two bottles.

Come back, chill, eat and relax.

24hrs exhausted.

15th loaded.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Aidejay(m): 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
From the comments you will know the single people and the people nobody want aka INCELS.
grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by TheABOMINATION: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
God1000:
I will go to work that day

Valentine day holds no meaning to single people. To them it's just another ordinary day.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Hypnotise: 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Spending val with my white banny

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by kambili999(f): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
A lot
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by johnsonmartina6(m): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
i dey house
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by kambili999(f): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Very funny. I'm carrying out a research. Being in the east, Monday is sit at home. So I'm going to use most parts of tomorrow to work with my supervisors in typing my data and Collating them for analysis. Being single is better than being in a relationship that isn't worth it.
If I need to attend to any emergency in the hospital, I will also do that.

Na single we single. We no kill person.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Deicide: 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
No way your fridge is like this and you single

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by MandGEnterprise: 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Deicide:

Shey the fridge dey show for him forehead?? grin grin cheesy

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by todaynewsreview: 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nice thread

1 Like

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by cho25bc(f): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
EkiranAlexmedia:

Nairalanders, it's another Valentine's lovers celebration. This moment is unique for the dress code by the lovers, some go to Beach, cinema house, restaurants, bars and lounges and even hotels to enjoy themselves with their lovers.

You, as a single lady or guy that is not in a relationship, what are u going to do to keep yourself from boredom in this special day.

A single person. I will be at home all day working and sleeping. Nothing special gonna happen

1 Like

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
This picture wey I see on top twitter. Fake lifer spotted.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by omat20(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tomorrow na Monday. So I dey work oo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Work, eat and sleep

4 Likes

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
To me, every day is the same, if I celebrate a date, I am just being considerate of those around me.

Given Val gift to who I cared for though, but I am sure tomorrow won't make any difference to me, just another day on earth.

8 Likes

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by obasi101(m): 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
I'll go to the cinema and after then buy foods, eat and sleep. I love myself
We are legion bro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by seyz91(m): 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mtchewww! Who valentine epp?

Another day for our vagina people to be booked in hotel and bleeped all day long by different dick

Nothing new, nothing special undecided
EkiranAlexmedia:

4 Likes

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Kingpele(m): 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
This is where the world get it wrong ,valentine day is a day God want humanity to remember to let love led in every expect of our daily lives, we are to show love to everybody especially the less privileged, it is a day married couples should celebrate the gift of love from God into their lives..however it is not a day to celebrate sexual immorality amongst unmarried teenagers and adults that are too lazy to get married and do it in proper way..sex is for legally married people only dear be happy and show true love to your neighbours, celebrate with them and be happy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Deicide:
Him no get fridge self.

11 Likes

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Cumtroller: 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
With Jada Fire and Lexington Steele on Screen.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by fuckdmw: 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

(pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. / Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty / 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.