Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme (20754 Views)

9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by AnonymousIP: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2018

10 Likes

Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by AnonymousIP: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2018
Great List !!!

Don't Miss "Different Ways Girls React When A Guy Cums In Them – Meme Collection"

Read here https://aprokogirl.com/12274/different-ways-girls-react-when-a-guy-cums-in-them-meme-collection/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by Cr7sBabe(f): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2018
I'm a Manchester united die hard Fan. Ronaldo is my boo.
Not for Jersey... or anything up Dre... I loved united right from when Cr7 was dre. And my man loves me very much for loving football

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by Constie(f): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2018
Lol.... grin cheesy I love football too! And that's because I'm interested in the game personally...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by freemanbubble: 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
am attracted to girls that love football

infact i love tom boys them

2 Likes

Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by engrkaz(m): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
Lol
Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by talk2saintify(m): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
Boring Memes angry angry

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
This op just compiled a list depicting Nigerian men as grossly ignorant and archaic...

I apologize on behalf of the op

Well, except to the numbskulls below me

15 Likes

Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by Gangster1ms: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
Girls are meant to be discussing about kitchen and not football. This world is giving them too much mouth nowadays angry

1 Like

Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by Sleekjunior(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
we love u too
Cr7sBabe:
I'm a Manchester united die hard Fan.
Ronaldo is my boo.

Not for Jersey... or anything up Dre...
I loved united right from when Cr7 was dre.
And my man loves me very much for loving football

1 Like

Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by IamAirforce1: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Ronaldo is my boo.

You love him because he ha MONEY abi? undecided
Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by dangotesmummy: 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
grin
Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by ikept(m): 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
9ce 1 OP
Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by Obidikejr(m): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You love him because he ha MONEY abi? undecided
Guy ya mad grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by tolexy007(m): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by olasco18(m): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Ronaldo is my boo.

And so fucking wat?

1 Like

Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by TDonald: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Dryee

1 Like

Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by McCobble(m): 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
OP abeg I dont understand this your meme
Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by hostman: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
I want to suprise some people who claim virtual football league is not predictable. I want to help many people who already loss big to virtual. I will grant interested members 7days free acess to our software predictions in other to build trust and confidence (say no to scammers).
->Check my signature to get the software
Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by Cute9gerian: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
My sister just asked me "why is Ronaldo playing for Portugal, is he not from Real Madrid? grin

15 Likes

Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by EmekaBlue(m): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Tom boys kinda girls
Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by Edwardhead(m): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Lol
Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
i love football
not because of anybody it a choice
Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by Dembuk2009: 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Wrong
Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by Yewandequeen(f): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
I don't know why I just don't like football
Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by Emu4life(m): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
k
Re: All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme by Bonapart(m): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) / My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year / Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.