Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? (48013 Views)

He Fought On His Wedding Day / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) / Your Girlfriend's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by dhabeautyjas(f): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
yuppieman: In our kind of society, ‎​‎​†ђe front seat of Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ man's car į̸̸̨§ meant for his wife/gf as ‎​†ђε case may be. But in your case, you have your sister sitting in ‎​†ђε front seat before you got ‎​2 your gf, now coutesy demands that your sister alights and go 2 ‎​†ђε back seat but in your case she didn't (for whatever reason); your gf should have let it slide pass afterall she will get 2 sit in your car more than your sister will ever sit there. Now, 2 answer your question directly, if your sister į̸̸̨§ much younger than your gf, you would have politely requested that she moved 2 ‎​†ђε back seat (as Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ mark of respect) but if they are abt ‎​†ђε same age then you would have politely requested her 2 sit at ‎​†ђε bck for that once.

really, you are the first that answered without sentiment.

@op, Although there is no need for a fight but gf /wife is supposed to be by your side so its your own duty to know how to politely talk to your sister even before your gf gets to the car

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Kevsman(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
the girlfriend is to be blame, why will she fight the sister, she should have ignored her
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by rezzy: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hummm, girls and front seat. nawa ooo

Let them both lap at the front seat.

Sorry to say, that ur girlfriend is not a wife material.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by karkel(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
u guyz better track on foot..............nonsence

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
yuppieman: In our kind of society, ‎​‎​†ђe front seat of Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ man's car į̸̸̨§ meant for his wife/gf as ‎​†ђε case may be. But in your case, you have your sister sitting in ‎​†ђε front seat before you got ‎​2 your gf, now coutesy demands that your sister alights and go 2 ‎​†ђε back seat but in your case she didn't (for whatever reason); your gf should have let it slide pass afterall she will get 2 sit in your car more than your sister will ever sit there. Now, 2 answer your question directly, if your sister į̸̸̨§ much younger than your gf, you would have politely requested that she moved 2 ‎​†ђε back seat (as Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ mark of respect) but if they are abt ‎​†ђε same age then you would have politely requested her 2 sit at ‎​†ђε bck for that once.
Bros i disagree with all these ur analysis oo. U never ask if they were engaged already, For God's sake the Sister is older than the girlfriend and was occupying the front seat already.
Op. Sorry to say this your have demostrated the kind of Man you are and how ur so called girlfriend will ride you. Mind u , u are relegating ur position as the head to her.
What a nonsence that you could n't manage or calm the situation with ur authority as a Man.
Atleast u have seen the type of woman u want to marry if at all u had that in mind.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Ghost01(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
@OP - That your GF is rude o. You should have gone ahead to to the wedding party with your sister sitting right beside you, on the front seat, leaving your GF protesting on the roadside. To hell with such relationship!
But then again maybe your GF and your sister are friends, and the beef is the normal one (girl)friends have. In that case, you did the right thing!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Richy4(m): 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hmmmm na this type of your girl friend my mama dey warn me oooooo .

I no no say true true them they exist chei!!!! chei!!!!!! the area scatter

If you happened to be the breadwinner of the house and you married this one, that's it. no more. except for those who will bow down and worship her majesty the" padlock holder of wealth the first of........"

my guy you better start now to put her in her place when it comes to your family ie if you wanna have a future with her. if not hmmmmmm.
i just hope your sister is the type that forgives easily if it was the type that i got, she will never attend your wedding if you marry her.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by leshluap(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
If na me, I swear I will move to the back seat n gv d key to whoever among then can drive.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by rezzy: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin:

No one actually attended the wedding, we ended up stabbing the party.

You bleeped up, you would have left them there and zoom off. When you return, then you can settle the issue
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by tyconcepts(f): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
cirmuell: you are kidding me right? These ones were fighting for who sits where? I give up.

I gave up before you....Such glorified 26 & 27 years olds cry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by dhabeautyjas(f): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin: Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend alone with way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so as she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?

you are the man and you should be able to settle issues between your spouse and family before you settle down. Else i forsee serious problem.

Timileyin:

My Girl friend is calming the sitting in front is her right, me i dont understand ooo?
Timileyin:
Untop Front site? What is so special
its her right. she is supposed to be by your side.

Timileyin: #

My sister is 27 my girl is 26
Since they are age group, it should have been a joke btw both of them. Also pls for later issues, esp when married, your sister should never be rude to your wife even if she is older. respect is reciprocal. your wife deserves the respect due to you. she was wrong to have fought though but you didnt handle it rightly.

My final verdict, that lady isn't a good wife material, she wasn't supposed to fight your sister on any account not to talk of something this trivial.
If na me, na you go hear am when we get home cos you were suppose to sort it before i get there.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by obomobo: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
send both of them to the back seat
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by rezzy: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
temigracie: ..lol...Is that possible...

Honestly, it is kinda hard for me to believe your story...

Its not possible your girlfriend will drag seats with your sister....She carry charcoal for head ni??.... BTW, whats so special about the front seat gansef??...I wanna know..

Can someone please help me out

Peeping through the window, looking out for your old friends that are trekking with their legs and ur old boyfriends and saying in your mind, i don hammer ooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by dhabeautyjas(f): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Acidosis: That ya gf will honourably fight for party 'jellof' rice someday. You've got to be careful.

Till date my mom (sometimes) leave the front seat for my dad's childhood friend, other bosom friends and some close relatives. Mind you, my mom is a grand mother.

There is nothing special about front seats - tell that to your gf. Na dis kain women dey destroy family reputation.

this is a different case, they are both men, your mum can't sit in front while ur dad and his friend gist from front to back. in this very case, both are women, would u then be indulging your sister by your side and make ur gf all by herself at the back.

Lets be factual.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
When myself and hubby were still dating a scene similar to this happened. My hubby and his cousin (a bit younger than I am) came to pick me and she was already in the front seat. When I got to the car, her brain didn't tell her to go to the back seat and I didn't even bother. I just opened the back seat door and sat there. We greeted and I behaved like everything was fine. Meanwhile I had alredy given my hubby a look of his life. I expect that he should have told her to go to the back seat even before I got out of the house.

We stopped at an eatery and when we were going back to the car, the cousin walked very fast and went to the door of the front seat even before my hubby and I got to the car. This time I was already furious and my hubby knew it. He just asked her to go seat at the back before he opened the door.

If he had not done that that day God knows what I would have told him when we are alone.

OP

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by chinexvee(m): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
U are just a piece of poo n woman wraper, hw will u nt support ur sister, her being d oldest n her even being on d front sit 1st. Just a girlfriend coming 2 show her self. Well I guess u re nt yet a man cos real man will knw wat 2 do in such situation n cutn ur lowlife girlfriends ego @ dis early stage will do u a whole lot of good. Sipn my alomo. Picture of d fight or I dnt believe it happpened
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Obviously, ur girlfrnd is troublesome...
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by izaray(f): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin:

My Girl friend is calming the sitting in front is her right, me i dont understand ooo?
U beta do, cos dat's just how it all start, 2morrow affter marring her, blv me, known of ur family member will av asses to ur house, so use ur head now, ur sis got into dat car b4 she came, dnt 4get d fact.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by homiben(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
kofsy: When myself and hubby were still dating a scene similar to this happened. My hubby and his cousin (a bit younger than I am) came to pick me and she was already in the front seat. When I got to the car, her brain didn't tell her to go to the back seat and I didn't even bother. I just opened the back seat door and sat there. We greeted and I behaved like everything was fine. Meanwhile I had alredy given my hubby a look of his life. I expect that he should have told her to go to the back seat even before I got out of the house.

We stopped at an eatery and when we were going back to the car, the cousin walked very fast and went to the door of the front seat even before my hubby and I got to the car. This time I was already furious and my hubby knew it. He just asked her to go seat at the back before he opened the door.

If he had not done that that day God knows what I would have told him when we are alone.

OP

Sweet!!
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
hmm!!!
gede7744: u are not yet married to ur gf and she is already domineering and controlling, wonder what she will do if u eventually marry her.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by dhabeautyjas(f): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
kofsy: When myself and hubby were still dating a scene similar to this happened. My hubby and his cousin (a bit younger than I am) came to pick me and she was already in the front seat. When I got to the car, her brain didn't tell her to go to the back seat and I didn't even bother. I just opened the back seat door and sat there. We greeted and I behaved like everything was fine. Meanwhile I had alredy given my hubby a look of his life. I expect that he should have told her to go to the back seat even before I got out of the house.

OP
Exactly what i would have done. Na me and dh get gbege, if the girl no get sense, dh suppose put am for her place
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Mattin(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
gede7744: u are not yet married to ur gf and she is already domineering and controlling, wonder what she will do if u eventually marry her.
OP, she has spelt it for you here
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
softsparkyy:
You sound like the op's girlfriend.
finally someone spoke my mind.

Good faith wetin be ur levels na.. u just carry the matter for head. angry
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
dhabeautyjas:
Exactly what i would have done. Na me and dh get gbege, if the girl no get sense, dh suppose put am for her place
Funny enough, this front seat thing was really "shakking" me during courtship. But now I leave the seat for every Tom, di.k and harry. Just last weekend, my hubby's friend came to visit us and we needed to go out to shop. He was already on his way to the back seat when I insisted he sat at the front with his friend. And he did.

It's really not a big deal. If the person involved knows their place and understands that the front seat is not their right and gives me that respect, I wouldn't even mind letting them 'sleep' grin in front while I am hanging at the back.

I only bend the rule for my parent inlaws and some people quite older than my hubby. I usually don't expect them to seat at the back while I seat in front. So I insist on them being in front.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by zemaye: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Op
Both your sister and girlfriend 'no get level' kapish
What are our girls turning into ,
!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
GoodFaith:
This is how we man start trouble
Our sister , GF, wife and mother has a different place in our life
The front seat of a car is for a wife or girlfriend
response to ur last line. is it written in d manual of d car,that a wife or girlfriend has d exclusive right to d front seat?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Eyop:

Idowuogbo,can't believe this post is coming from you or is someone else using your account? You wey be craze person for display madness na cheesy grin and that OP sister for hear am. Well,good to know you've repented and i'll pass the message to Ishilove soon wink

Where her man is involved idowuogbo dey package wella
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Worksunlimited: 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin: #

My sister is 27 my girl is 26

She is younger than your sister, interesting!. Dat ur babe must be high on some cheap snuff.. What is this world turning into?

*flipping some asun on the grills*
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
AKUKO UWA
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by chy22(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin: Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend alone with way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so as she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?

Just an opinion though, but I think in my case my sister should have the front sit. However, if we are married then my wife would have the front sit. My one kobo
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by noperson: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
@op,
I believe it was rude of ur girlfriend to ask ur sister to come down. D same will go if it was ur gf seated already in d front seat and ur sister asks her to come down for her. None of dem ve any right to claim seat unleas dey contributed money to buy d car wit u. Whoeva seats dere 1st shud remain there and the other person shud take d next available seat.
Note: even if u re married to d lady, between ur sister and wife, whoever seats in front 1st shud seat down and d other shud take d next available seat. No 4low dem drag d seat oooo cos u ll be torn in between who to support.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by saaedlee: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
Its totally wrong for a girlfriend to ask her man's sister to vacate a seat for her to sit down; she has always been sitting on that seat for some time now, its just a short journey and it won't kill her....guess, she'll want to sit @ his left hand side when they get to d church or reception venue!

She is a girlfriend not fiancee nor wife as she isn't married to the guy. Secondly it is rude for all those saying that the sister should do as she was "commanded"; put urself in her shoes, if ur brother's girlfriend rudely asks u to vacate a seat, will you? A girlfriend can always be replaced but sisters can never. Family is Family! And prolly there's something that had transpired between those two before they could exhibit such immaturity in public.

The guy lacked respect for his family; else he would have asked his girlfriend to sit @ d back!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! / 6 Things men want in a relationship / Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.