Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? (47898 Views)

He Fought On His Wedding Day / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) / Your Girlfriend's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Hank04(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
MisterLongman: If your gf could fight your sis over something as trivial as the front seat, she will definitely separate you from your family when you get married.

One bottle of Star for you bros.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
madcow1.The
gf is wrong here.Since the sister isn't matured enough to vacate the
seat,she shud have gone to the back and sit.Besides,the op on the other
hand should have asked the sister to go to the back if he felt there was a
need.Nobody dey drag gf/wife space with her,for her to turn it into a
fight is absolutely not necessary and totally disgraceful and to think
they fought in public!If the gf took his sister as her own sister,shud wud not conceive such idea in her head as it is quite unnecessary.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by fairest(f): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
After reading so many comments here, I got to understand why so many marriages suffer from extended family wahala.

OP to answer your question; in this your case side N̶̲̥̅̊☺ one, but you could have done better if you had handled τ̣̣ђё situation ₰ prevented them from fighting

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by cooljoe(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
alienware: mafioso ! The mafia manager. Lmao ! Correct guy.
yes o. If u'v seen d godfather movie or read d buk, u'd notice aw d attempted wack on Don Corleone al began wit Sony Corleone's out of place comment against his family in d meetin wit spololizo(nt sure I spelt dat ryte). D don nd michael variously warned sonny and freddo respectively never to go against d family, at least not in d presence of an outsider. #lessonstuck

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by perfectcrush(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
gede7744: u are not yet married to ur gf and she is already domineering and controlling, wonder what she will do if u eventually marry her.

Coming 4rm a wife material.... well said dear

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by zexzy(f): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=Eyop]

Your girlfriend(not even wife sef) didn't do well at all. She met your sister already occupying the front seat,she would have respected herself by moving to the back seat. If both weren't in the car in the 1st place,then courtesy demands that your sister gives her that respect by going to the back seat. Timileyin,a girl you aren't married to yet is giving orders like this and you couldn't address the situation by doing the needful Your girl friend is the case here and not your sister.[/quote
WORD

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by lacreamieboie(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
ensure they keep on fighting... then zoom off!
P.S: Ensure you break up with that girl!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by 100Cents: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
marieolae: Do not support anybody, be neutral. Let them both sit at the back

Funny girl. Hahaha
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
upko: [size=40]If na person like me wey suffer with my elder sister, share a plate of garri and groundnut, hustle together. Chaiiiiiiiii
I go just use slap blind the witch eye, angry she dey mad to order my sister when I never marry her. angry
No carry my sister play oh.[/size]

Who lose? You of course.

Your sister will destroy your relationship with your girlfriend and run to his boyfriend. Maybe, just maybe she is the type that won't even want her boyfriend to pick your legally married wife on the road more less a girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by ebimoye(f): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ur gal frend nor get sense o. If dem marry her wetin she go cum do? as e b like say she dey do all dese fins and dem neva marry her. Nawa for niger gals.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Sattors(m): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
That ur girl friend is rude and disrespectful.
She is not married to u yet and she did that to ur sis. She will worse than that to ur mum wen u marry her abi na she buy d car give u?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by 100Cents: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
lacreamieboie: ensure they keep on fighting... then zoom off!
P.S: Ensure you break up with that girl!

What his girlfriend did is very silly.

Someone already seated, you want to unseat. Please is girlfriend an office or title ?

Even the poster is silly. Commonsense tells you that a person already seated cannot be unseated. There is nothing to be done about it. Next time the half brained gf can take the front seat. It is not her right..
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by AriDsexy(f): 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Kirinwa: Being in the front seat will give you opportunity to bond with your girl. You don't wanna put her in the background unless you don't have plans of marrying her even at that, give her that attention she deserves. This is not even an issue.
But just that one day will not affect their bonding nau?Its not something that happens on a daily basis...They were going for a wedding,d bonding would still have continued at the venue.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Wait sef op, who get motor? Before I begin dey judge matter wey I no know d head and tail sef embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
[quote
author=Dominionng]

As in ehn... Persin wey neva enter house don dey form votron already..
Courtesy demands her to let it slide and raise whatever issue later on.
At 26? Probably the witches and wizards at her village are calmly
fanning themselves with her photo![/quote][quote
author=Dominionng]Lmao.The lady no try jare.I the lady wants to break up over this useless attitude she portrayed,she can as well leave!plenty fish dey river Niger,some still dey migrate from other river joi.Gf fight over front seat??Ha!Na lotter?Na small pikin dey worry her.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by AriDsexy(f): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Was it not because they saw a car to take them there in d first place,what if there were suppose to go with public transport...The GF is the wrong one here,fighting over something as trivial as a front seat.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by slimmoney(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
their most be something more 2 dat

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
The sister lacks etiquette and proper protocol.

She should have vacated the front seat without being asked.

The girlfriend lacks good home training.

You don't fight with your in laws regardless of the age.

OP do not marry this Woman and talk to your sister and ask her not to embarrass you again.

If it were me, the girlfriend would have been kicked to the curb immediately.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
cooljoe: d chances of ur galfrnd stop being ur galfrnd is lyk 50/50. D chances of ur ur sister stop being ur sista is next to nafin(ceterius paribus of caus). D only fin is yle sis wee always b sis, galfrnd can elevate nd become d wifey, nd until such elevation takes place, she can't b piority on d scale of preference. Derez samfin called hierarchy jare

The same way you treat your future wife now is how you will treat her in the future.. second-class citiziens.. most men and women do not realize that the minute you decide to have a relationship that may end up in marriage, you immediately begin to re-align your priorities in that direction. you are on your way to building your own family, you should start freeing up your regular family because you have responsibilities now.

Let us put the shoe on the other foot. if you were in your sister's boyfriend's car, would you seat in front with the boyfriend or the back.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Acidosis(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lilimax:
I beg to disagree; after marriage, the front seat belongs to the wife. embarassed

My sister in-law or any of them dear not seat at the front seat when riding with my hubby except I'm not in the car.
My husband will not even accept it smiley

you would unsit someone already sitting at the front seat?
na wa o
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by queenmorenikeji(f): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
If I may ask,does d front seat produce money or is it taking d gf to d alter?.....I blame d gf anyway,I don't even see y both are fighting and again assuming it was ur mama sitting @ d front,is dat how ur so called gf is gonna fight her?....na wa o

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
GoodFaith:
Yes
It is her right
her rite says who? babe/guy any one u be sef, dis is nt his wife ooo? mere gal frend
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by cooljoe(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
voltron:

The same way you treat your future wife now is how you will treat her in the future.. second-class citiziens.. most men and women do not realize that the minute you decide to have a relationship that may end up in marriage, you immediately begin to re-align your priorities in that direction. you are on your way to building your own family, you should start freeing up your regular family because you have responsibilities now.

Let us put the shoe on the other foot. if you were in your sister's boyfriend's car, would you seat in front with the boyfriend or the back.
I truly wish I had the strength to type and reply. Bu since I don't, al I can say is gudluck

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by generalissimo(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
cirmuell: you are kidding me right? These ones were fighting for who sits where? I give up.
grin Dont be like that. We are talking about ladies here, irrespective of their ages, they will still behave like one especially when territory is involved. They are simply wonderful beings. grin
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Zehner(f): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
zoe123:

abi o, if something as trivial as front seat is upsetting her i fear her o.who cares where am sitting in the car as long as i know where am sitting in his heart.besides simple courtesy demands since the front seat is occupied she should sit else where
arrgh! U can imagine the drama. It's so so annoying.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Ninapha(f): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin:

My Girl friend is calming the sitting in front is her right, me i dont understand ooo?

show her what i wrote here. She is not a wife material, harsh right? But dats the truth. Even after marriage, it wd be respectful for ur sister to give up the front sit if u are picking up ur wife latter. But now abeg she no represent well atall.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Captain001(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
gede7744: u are not yet married to ur gf and she is already domineering and controlling, wonder what she will do if u eventually marry her.

@op... take clue from this and retrace your steps.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Maryclaire1(f): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
queenmorenikeji: If I may ask,does d front seat produce money or is it taking d gf to d alter?.....I blame d gf anyway,I don't even see y both are fighting and again assuming it was ur mama sitting @ d front,is dat how ur so called gf is gonna fight her?....na wa o
abi ooo...u will let ur so called gf wash ur mum with abusive word just 4 front seat....datz bullshit ur gf is so,so wrong shekina!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Emphasis(m): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
OP I don't see this issue as who's right or wrong to sit where.
For me think it's a matter of who was there first. Going by your story your sister is suppose to sit there. It's so overzealous of your girlfriend to ask your sister to go to the back. Even if she were to be your wife. That's an Insult on your sister.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by PreciousGem(f): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Common sense should tell you that if the car belongs to you then it's your girlfriend that deserves the front seat

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by idoncome: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
GoodFaith:
Ur crazy sister is trying to control ur girl friend because she is older
She is ur sister not ur girlfriend
U need to check her now before she get out of control
are u okay?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Originalsly: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Your car...gf front seat. Family car...sister front seat. Gf is right but.....to fight an intended in law for front seat? Bro...this is smoke blowing in your face ....how can you not be concerned about the fire that will surely follow if you marry her?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.