Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? (47826 Views)

He Fought On His Wedding Day / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) / Your Girlfriend's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by MadCow1: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2014
holluwai: No disrespect but makes little or no sense.

[b]In Life;

Your Siblings are your Siblings..

Your Family is Your family..

But your Girlfriend has a very special place in your life..

If you and your sister drive to your girlfriends house to pick her up.. When your girlfriend comes out, she (i.e your sister) is supposed to go to the back seat on her own.. Its not only corteous, but also shows respect for the relationship they have. Or is your sister trying to put assunder?!

Just because she isnt married to you yet does not make her second to your sister. The way you treat her as a girlfriend would play a role in how she see herself as a wife.

On the issue of guys, its different.. Women (both married and otherwise) normally move to the back seat for guys (its an unwritten rule that amazes me). Maybe out of respect for her husband or boyfriend.. But every other female both family and otherwise move to the back for your main chick..

P.S The sensibility of a post is also subject to the intellectual capacity of the reader.. #NoDisrespectEither..
[/b]

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by tivta(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2014
marieolae: Do not support anybody, be neutral. Let them both sit at the back
if they both sit at the back it automatically turns the guy into their driver.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Tymax(m): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2014
Don't mind all these ladies talking like humble chics. grin Na lie! They will feel bad if their boyfriends deny them the front seat.

Well, the front seat belongs to the person I want to chat with. In this case, it'll be my sister.

OP, it's obvious those ladies don't respect you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by tivta(m): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2014
temigracie: ..lol...Is that possible...

Honestly, it is kinda hard for me to believe your story...

Its not possible your girlfriend will drag seats with your sister....She carry charcoal for head ni??....BTW, whats so special about the front seat gansef??...I wanna know..

Can someone please help me out....
the special thing about front sit for ladies in nigeria is that it is the best spot to take a selfie and post on social media, claiming JUST CRUSING...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Coldfeet(f): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin:

My Girl friend is calming the sitting in front is her right, me i dont understand ooo?
Its her right! She's your girlfriend and the one you'll lean over to whisper sweet nothings to! The one you unconsciously caress her thighs as you steer the wheel with one hand! Let your sister go and lord over her own boyfriends car and allow your girl reign in her own terrain. It shouldn't be a topic of discuss if you ask me.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Coldfeet(f): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin:

My Girl friend is calming the sitting in front is her right, me i dont understand ooo?
Its her right! She's your girlfriend and the one you'll lean over to whisper sweet nothings to! The one you unconsciously caress her thighs as you steer the wheel with one hand! Let your sister go and lord over her own boyfriends car and allow your girl reign in her own terrain. It shouldn't be a topic of discuss if you ask me.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by MadCow1: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2014
cooljoe: family is family. Friends(galfrnd or no galfrnd) are not as important as family. Do not confuse the loyalty of friendship with the bond of blood

So I guess even when you are married, your wife shoudl still seat at the back when your sister comes knocking; Afterall:: Bond of Blood trumps everything else innit? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2014
That gf of yours is very disrespectful!That one go fit beat ur mama ooooo.Be careful,that she flashed is a very very bad sign.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by darlingtonNYIG(m): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2014
gede7744: u are not yet married to ur gf and she is already domineering and controlling, wonder what she will do if u eventually marry her.
you just beat me to it. Dat his babe go be winch if he marries her

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by tivta(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2014
MadCow1:

In Life;

If you and your sister drive to your girlfriends house to pick her up.. When your girlfriend comes out, she (i.e your sister) is supposed to go to the back seat on her own.. Its not only corteous, but also shows respect for the relationship they have. Or is your sister trying to put assunder?!

Just because she isnt married to you yet does not make her second to your sister. The way you treat her as a girlfriend would play a role in how she see herself as a wife.

On the issue of guys, its different.. Women (both married and otherwise) normally move to the back seat for guys (its an unwritten rule that amazes me). Maybe out of respect for her husband or boyfriend.. But every other female both family and otherwise move to the back for your main chick..

I doubt if you are in nigeria. Did you say girls leave the front seat for other guys? Most women will break up with their men if the man in question makes her sit at the back for another man. Let's just face it women of this generation are spoilt.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Bigcake: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin: #

My sister is 27 my girl is 26
you are about marrying a Tigress as a wife. Ur sister is her senior and she first occupied the front seat circumstancially. My younger sister is barely 27 days older than my girlfriend but the level of respect accorded my sister by my girlfriend is laudable. In several occasions my girlfriend pleads with my sister to occupy the front seat as a sign of respect when we are on an outing, wish my sister gladly refuse. Op, i think your girl is a TROUBLE MAKER.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by holluwai(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2014
Good thing you're a family freak because I'm one too. Friends do come into our lives and make significant impact(s) way more than our family members as such that we consider them blood(brother or sister from another mother) but this issue is quiet sensitive and I believe for the fact that the sister was already occupying the front seat the girlfriend should just use her initiative and sit at the back, funny enough on their way back she might end up sitting in front. There is absolutely no need to ask her to get down so she can take the front seat, shows she is manner less, senseless ,immature and poverty ridden!!!

Jamean:

What I mean is one shouldn't feel one is much more important than the other. I'm a family loyal..like family freak. But then I know the roles friends have played in my life and the value they've added that family couldn't. Vice-versa.

They both have their signifance..so, I don't dig the comparism. (IMO)

What happened with those ladies is that were just immature and unnecessarily possessive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Theanonymous9: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2014
Replace the seat with your couch.. That way, both get to sit down at d front!
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by mykindofperfect(f): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2014
Your babe has brought a serious problem upon herself cos if you had plans of marrying her , your sister could turn the rest of the family against her
And if they don't settle and you end up getting married by fire by force, hmm your babe go suffer cos there's nothing like your husband's people accepting you. Your girlfriend should better humble herself and make peace before it's too late.
I dunno what is wrong in sitting at back...I personally prefer back cos I usually have motion sickness and when it starts I just relax and wind down to receive fresh air.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by MadCow1: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2014
lynpetra: That gf of yours is very disrespectful!That one go fit beat ur mama ooooo.Be careful,that she flashed is a very very bad sign.

Be ready to play second fiddle to his sister till you die o!!

A girl wey no get respect for you as a girlfriend would still not respect you as a wife.. #KnowThat..

A Guy who places his sister ahead of you as a girlfriend may still place his sister ahead of you as a wife.. #KnowThat..

This is the reason why many people have troubling marriage because you think that if you come in and start behaving like a snail they would love you. grin ASIII!!! (Liesss!!)..

You better stake your claims on your man. That frontseat is yours to give up to whom you want to at your own discretion. Girlfriend/Wifes own frontseat ahead of Mother and Sisters.. Men (Including father, Brothers and friends) are the only ones with Frintseat immunity over wife/girlfriend.

If my Mama dey there this kind thing happen, na slap she go use port my Sister from front seat to back seat... grin
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by MadCow1: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2014
tivta: I doubt if you are in nigeria. Did you say girls leave the front seat for other guys? Most women will break up with their men if the man in question makes her sit at the back for another man. Let's just face it women of this generation are spoilt.

I greet you bros!!

I never knew that women struggle front seat with their husbands/boyfriends friends o!!

None of my girls have ever done that. Not even my sisters. Infact, if my sisters boyfriend is going to ride in the car with me, he seats in front.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by holluwai(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2014
Different strokes for different folks my brother..... cool

MadCow1:

In Life;

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by cooljoe(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2014
MadCow1:

So I guess even when you are married, your wife shoudl still seat at the back when your sister comes knocking; Afterall:: Bond of Blood trumps everything else innit? undecided
when ur MARRIED, d two r one, ur WIFE becoms u, ur blood, family no1, she's priority over everyfin nd everyoda person. Only God comes before her #justmytwocents
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2014
Vikky014: d sister is 27 ws in d front sit b4 meetn d gf who is 26 so wht are u saying?
madam, d sister is obviously younger than the brother. She shld hv respected her brother and just let matters be for that period of time. Maturity is in how we handle issues not age. The gf was bein childish, d sister sef follow am do pikin. Two of dem are rubbish but being that the girlfriend is an outsider, the sister should have known better
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Theanonymous9: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2014
holluwai: Good thing you're a family freak because I'm one too. Friends do come into our lives and make significant impact(s) way more than our family members as such that we consider them blood(brother or sister from another mother) but this issue is quiet sensitive and I believe for the fact that the sister was already occupying the front seat the girlfriend should just use her initiative and sit at the back, funny enough on their way back she might end up sitting in front. There is absolutely no need to ask her to get down so she can take the front seat, shows she is manner less, senseless ,immature and poverty ridden!!!

The op wanted advice..u dey rain down curse on his gf wink
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Eillyeillz(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2014
where am from whoever calls shotgun gets it. no biggie...
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Unionised(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin: Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend alone with way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so as she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?

You got yourself a DOMINEERING woman as a girlfriend.

She's not married to you yet, why she dey claim ownership?

But lucky you, she's not SMART.

A smart woman would pretend at least till she TIES THE KNOT before showing her TRUE COLORS.

Happy for you.

You've seen a glimpse of what life with her would/could be like.

Make your decision...
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by holluwai(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2014
Your mother will slap your sister for your girlfriend?? Truly would she?

MadCow1:

Be ready to play second fiddle to his sister till you die o!!

A girl wey no get respect for you as a girlfriend would still not respect you as a wife.. #KnowThat..

A Guy who places his sister ahead of you as a girlfriend may still place his sister ahead of you as a wife.. #KnowThat..

This is the reason why many people have troubling marriage because you think that if you come in and start behaving like a snail they would love you. grin ASIII!!! (Liesss!!)..

You better stake your claims on your man. That frontseat is yours to give up to whom you want to at your own discretion. Girlfriend/Wifes own frontseat ahead of Mother and Sisters.. Men (Including father, Brothers and friends) are the only ones with Frintseat immunity over wife/girlfriend.

If my Mama dey there this kind thing happen, na slap she go use port my Sister from front seat to back seat... grin
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by daben1(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2014
Just girl friend! What if he marries her? Bull-shit
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by maxisfield(f): 11:22am On Sep 12, 2014
Dt ur gf mus b a bully..nextym she shud enta d boot angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by valmunich(m): 11:22am On Sep 12, 2014
Jamean:

Well, I think the gf's approach to her request was bizzare. But lemme ask you, be truthful o. If twas you as a gf in a car with you bf and his sis...then she no even send you to sit in front and your bf is mute about it..won't you feel bad?

Sometimes we can't really conclude if we are not in that shoe.

I won't take it as anything honestly, I'm still yet to figure out what's special boutt the front seat
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by popson1st: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2014
See wetin this one dey talk. Report them to Shekau to settle the fight. Shioor.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by daben1(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2014
MadCow1:

[b]In Life;

P.S The sensibility of a post is also subject to the intellectual capacity of the reader.. #NoDisrespectEither..
[/b]
what special place? Woman-wrapper!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.