Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? (7642 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by olycholy(f): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ok, I now operate the "no sex" policy while dating. 1st of all I don't strongly believe in dating cos I know it simplifies the real thing "marriage" but that's not the issue I have now.
I tried to date few times n I tell the guy involved the "no sex" policy. Some will tell u straight down I can't do it, some, ok lemme try and some, it is fine with me I don't want sex either. Along the line they start telling me the temptation is too much, I just can't do it any more or I want to touch you and I want you to touch me. My question now is: is it that guys can't do without sex or they lack discipline and the fear of God to fight the temptation or what
Pls I need ur honest view and opinion on this issue. Thanks
Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by nneh1(f): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
For girls it's possible but for guys it's not.$ don't even take there I'll try bcs they will show there real self. I just don't understand why they can't control their 3rd leg!!!
Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by Rexphobia(m): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
Over-flogged issue

1 Like

Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by Rexphobia(m): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
nneh1: For girls it's possible but for guys it's not.$ don't even take there I'll try bcs they will show there real self. I just don't understand why they can't control their 3rd leg!!!

And you know all this because?
Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by cidieschat(m): 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
Very possible if only we will also not spend a dine on u. Dating without money.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by nneh1(f): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
cidieschat: Very possible if only we will also not spend a dine on u. Dating without money.

I love dating without money so the guy will not bring up the topic "sex" but they still think their 3rd leg is wise.

1 Like

Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by olycholy(f): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
cidieschat: Very possible if only we will also not spend a dine on u. Dating without money.
How much do u have dude? If u can't provide for ur lady u re worse than an infidel. Most ladies re working hard self so they don't even need ur money.

1 Like

Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by nneh1(f): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
Rexphobia:

And you know all this because?

I know because the Love of most men is filled with "terms and conditions" they never love unconditionally,they must want Bleep
Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by Mutuwa(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
olycholy: Ok, I now operate the "no sex" policy while dating. 1st of all I don't strongly believe in dating cos I know it simplifies the real thing "marriage" but that's not the issue I have now.
I tried to date few times n I tell the guy involved the "no sex" policy. Some will tell u straight down I can't do it, some, ok lemme try and some, it is fine with me I don't want sex either. Along the line they start telling me the temptation is too much, I just can't do it any more or I want to touch you and I want you to touch me. My question now is: is it that guys can't do without sex or they lack discipline and the fear of God to fight the temptation or what
Pls I need ur honest view and opinion on this issue. Thanks

well am not hia to convince you or to make u believe my story line..but i did date two girls for four years,nublie and fit for purpose.NO SEX was involved with any of them which was my own policy not even theirs..today am 6yrs happliy married to one of them..
so bone that thing there are guys out there that maintain the " no sex" kinda relationship..no be only girls get that mind o!

4 Likes

Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by Rexphobia(m): 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
nneh1:

I know because the Love of most men is filled with "terms and conditions" they never love unconditionally,they must want Bleep

If you don't want to screw him, fine....You guys can date while someone else will screw him for cash.

Offline: I have dated two girls who said No sex in the relationship and i agreed. I dated one for 3 years and the other for over two years. We did all the normal ise, but never went down there. The interesting part was they lost their virginity barely few months after we broke up. I felt like a jackass, original otee. Though I went back for revenge sex but I still don't understand what was going through their minds all those years when I didn't touch them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
...LMAO @ '3rd leg'...

Well, it is very possible....

They only need to understand each other....If there is mutual understanding, the rest nah jekojeko....

1 Like

Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by diamondpaul(m): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
My openion!!!: yes is possible to date without sex,but I prefer the vice versa tho.
Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by tayoxx(m): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
yes but it's very rare
Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by Icekeeng(m): 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
thats ur own cup of sugar!!!! No sex but Money spending allowed? U wise abi?
Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by diamondpaul(m): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
My openion!!!: yes is possible to date without sex,but I prefer the vice versa tho....
Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
its very posible, nt all men make sex dere no 1 priority, doh love wl be more enjoyble wen dere is sex attach to it because eda man or d woman mst demand n we said dere is no selfishness in love.
Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
sameer1212: its very posible, nt all men make sex dere no 1 priority, doh love wl be more enjoyble wen dere is sex attach to it because eda man or d woman mst demand n we said dere is no selfishness in love.
Really? shocked shocked shocked shocked.....#Respect#.
Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
glitest:
Really? shocked shocked shocked shocked.....#Respect#.
yes ma'am, n my pleasure doh. hw r u?

1 Like

Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
Icekeeng: thats ur own cup of sugar!!!! No sex but Money spending allowed? U wise abi?
Is it trade by barter? Mutual agreement/understanding is what is needed.
And ladies shouldn't start what they can't finish
Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
sameer1212: yes ma'am, n my pleasure doh. hw r u?
You're welcome...I'm doing great; Thanks for asking....You?.
Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by Icekeeng(m): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
kreezzy:
Is it trade by barter? Mutual agreement/understanding is what is needed.
And ladies shouldn't start what they can't finish
Madam wetin happen now? Na my honest opinion be that o... And if u wanna have a mutual agreement, ensure that there will be no money involved!!! #Is_do_like_that
Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
glitest:
You're welcome...I'm doing great; Thanks for asking....You?.
ayam gud, ekugbadun grin
Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
sameer1212: its very posible, nt all men make sex dere no 1 priority, doh love wl be more enjoyble wen dere is sex attach to it because eda man or d woman mst demand n we said dere is no selfishness in love.
......lol...eku irole, sir....
Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
sameer1212: ayam gud, ekugbadun grin

Ese gan. grin
Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by MsAnne(f): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Der are stil some good guys out there wink..
Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by nationwide24: 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
nneh1:

Is there any human that loves without conditions? Btw, conditions in a relationship for me are more than sex. Only God loves unconditionally. Get this straight, many men can date without sex but many girls make that difficult when they say no sex to mr A while they give it to mr B.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
No guy should decieve himself...we Cant do without sex...I stayed 6mnths 1ce cos my gf den was a V...oboi,body phone me...no be my eyes I take bleep but unfortunately,not my gf...I fell to my neighbour's temptation finally...I messed up but she gave me d best sex I ever had till date...
Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by jmoore(m): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
It takes two to tango.
Date your type.

FYI, not all men are into premarital sex.
Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
glitest:

Ese gan. grin
u wlcom. so bawo everytin?

1 Like

Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by MsAnne(f): 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
SuperMartins: No guy should decieve himself...we Cant do without sex...I stayed 6mnths 1ce cos my gf den was a V...oboi,body phone me...no be my eyes I take bleep but unfortunately,not my gf...I fell to my neighbour's temptation finally...I messed up but she gave me d best sex I ever had till date...
N you kept telin ur gf"babie I love u"..while u we're kwashing ur neighbour undecided..God is watchin u on 3d
Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
temigracie: ......lol...eku irole, sir....
lol... kini eku irole? grin
Re: Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? by olycholy(f): 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mutuwa:

well am not hia to convince you or to make u believe my story line..but i did date two girls for four years,nublie and fit for purpose.NO SEX was involved with any of them which was my own policy not even theirs..today am 6yrs happliy married to one of them..
so bone that thing there are guys out there that maintain the " no sex" kinda relationship..no be only girls get that mind o!
U re one of ur kind!!! So rare. God bless you
I pray to meet some1 that operates this same policy soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Poor Man? / Strange Birds Attacks British Airways Grounding The Flight For Hours In China / Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.