Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

She Paid My T FARE - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Paid My T FARE (2316 Views)

Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. / He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Paid My T FARE by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
Elbizzcklinz:

if it is so.... it worth not sharing but it worth a whole of care and deserves appreciation.

-it is a journey that takes a minutes hand run twice a circle on a free road
Please don't take my jokes serious, I was only playing with mabrao.
Re: She Paid My T FARE by MabraO: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
Elbizzcklinz:

_wish u were there but i said.... i had made my own payment.... but she had to give me back the money i paid for and took the cost herself

U sure u not talking about one aunt u saw in a bus nd paid ur tfare.
With ur comment above it I'd obvious

Some guys sha dey can do anything to get attention.
Well done**claps for u***
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
undecided lipsrsealed
RUNING TO BED..... early things 2mrw.. see u guys in the dream world
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
MabraO:

U sure u not talking about one aunt u saw in a bus nd paid ur tfare.
With ur comment above it I'd obvious

Some guys sha dey can do anything to get attention.
Well done**claps for u***

Pls i would like to refer you to read my initial ***first post****
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
Elbizzcklinz:

_wish u were there but i said.... i had made my own payment.... but she had to give me back the money i paid for and took the cost herself
Hmmmm... My dear it happens like that sometimes really, I'm sure she did it out of her good heart.

1 Like

Re: She Paid My T FARE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: Hmmmm... My dear it happens like that sometimes really, I'm sure she did it out of her good heart.

exactly.....
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Elbizzcklinz:

exactly.....
smiley
Re: She Paid My T FARE by MabraO: 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Elbizzcklinz:

Pls i would like to refer you to read my initial ***first post****

Ok.
Go to bed
It's past ur bed time

1 Like

Re: She Paid My T FARE by tosyne2much(m): 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
Only a silly guy presumes she wants to date you and that the next thing to do is to collect her fone number... A long time ago, I was in sch then and I went to the market to get a few stuffs.. After my purchase, I saw something I had been longing to buy and went straight to the seller and negotiated the price and she gave me a reduction in price.. I told her I would come bck immediately I drop my stuffs in my villa cos I had exhausted all I had on me and I left her shop.. I haven't even taken four steps when she called me bck and handed over the stuff to me.. I was shocked and dumb founded looking at her inquisitively.. She pointed to a lady who paid for me and I moved close to her and thanked her for her kind gesture... On getting to my villa, I narrated the whole scene to my frnds and the dumb asss niggas were lik, So where is her phone number now ? And I was like, why are you guys so myopic and indiscipline lik dis... Chaiii
Re: She Paid My T FARE by stint(m): 2:33am On Sep 12, 2014
tosyne2much: Only a silly guy would presume she wants to date you and that the next thing to do is to collect her fone number... A long time ago, I was in sch then and I went to the market to get few stuffs.. After my purchase, I saw something I had been longing to buy and went straight to the seller and negotiated the price and she gave me a reduction in price.. I told her I would come bck immediately I drop my stuffs in my villa cos I had exhausted all I had on me and I left her shop.. I haven't even taken four steps when she called me bck and handed over the stuff to me.. I was shocked and dumb founded looking at her inquisitively.. She pointed to a lady who paid for me and I moved close to her and thanked her for her kind gesture... On getting to my villa, I narrated the whole scene to my frnds and the dumb asss niggas where lik, So where is her phone number now ? And I was like, why are you guys so myopic and indiscipline lik dis... Chaiii
OK o ! you really think your friends are myopic?
do you think she goes around paying bills for broke strangers?
or is it more likely she liked something about your personality that made her want to help u?
third, collecting her number means you want to date her abi.
I personally just like having phone numbers of good hearted people cos they are scarce.

1 Like

Re: She Paid My T FARE by stint(m): 2:36am On Sep 12, 2014
OP she showed you by example what you should have done. Try to give more. A little 50naira tfare can give a long lasting impression.

1 Like

Re: She Paid My T FARE by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 12, 2014
Ceasar1: It means she is your Friend and she's investing.
Ain't you are banker? You ought to know that.
SMH
Hahahaha!! ....You eh?.....Investing indeed.
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 12, 2014
stint: OP she showed you by example what you should have done. Try to give more. A little 50naira tfare can give a long lasting impression.
This is exactly what I been tryna say all day bruh sad
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Sunkyphil(m): 7:08am On Sep 12, 2014
there is no big deal in it,remembered two weeks ago,i and a female colleague boarded d same bus,b4 i knew it she had paid d tfare although i was a bit embarrassed
Re: She Paid My T FARE by tosyne2much(m): 7:37am On Sep 12, 2014
stint:
OK o ! you really think your friends are myopic?
do you think she goes around paying bills for broke strangers?
or is it more likely she liked something about your personality that made her want to help u?
third, collecting her number means you want to date her abi.
I personally just like having phone numbers of good hearted people cos they are scarce .
.yeah its pretty gud to have fone numbers of good hearted ppl but I think it's a very silly thing to ask for her fone num at dat instance.. It would be so dumb of you starting up unnecessary conversation after thanking her for her kind gesture

1 Like

Re: She Paid My T FARE by Andibot(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2014
I feel u should have thanked her for the gesture or even an attempt if u had not collected ur money back from her. Anyways it's a kind gesture And That's a start I Hope to good friendship!
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Andibot(m): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2014
OliverPin: This is exactly what I been tryna say all day bruh sad

Meaning u Just don't know how to express ursef! too bad my man!
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Andibot(m): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2014
OliverPin: This is exactly what I been tryna say all day bruh sad
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2014
Sunkyphil: there is no big deal in it,remembered two weeks ago,i and a female colleague boarded d same bus,b4 i knew it she had paid d tfare although i was a bit embarrassed

no big deal but you were embarassed.... so it is actually a big deal
Re: She Paid My T FARE by valdes00(m): 11:50am On Sep 12, 2014
It means she knws bankers are stingy, dey dnt lik spendin pass their budget.... So she's only helpin a fwend out
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Andibot: I feel u should have thanked her for the gesture or even an attempt if u had not collected ur money back from her. Anyways it's a kind gesture And That's a start I Hope to good friendship!

of course.... i complimented.... as she handed the money from her purse.
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
valdes00: It means she knws bankers are stingy, dey dnt lik spendin pass their budget.... So she's only helpin a fwend out

she is also a banker... a colleague but diff branch.... what makes her not stingy....
Re: She Paid My T FARE by mizcalvina(f): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Andy790: U shuld av paid 4 ha tfare witout lettin ha knw...
Will extra #200...make u broke for d rest of ur lyf
Nw i d reason ladies runaway 4rm bankers...
grin
Andy790: U shuld av paid 4 ha tfare witout lettin ha knw...
Will extra #200...make u broke for d rest of ur lyf
Nw i d reason ladies runaway 4rm bankers...
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
mizcalvina: grin grin grin grin grin grin

u are right.... -i should hv paid.... but am arent a father christmas for ladies.....
pls dont use my action to judge other bankers...... ACTUALLY AM A GIVER .....**** but nt @ that moment cos am trying to minimize xpenses.....lol
Re: She Paid My T FARE by stint(m): 10:13am On Sep 14, 2014
tosyne2much: .yeah its pretty gud to have fone numbers of good hearted ppl but I think it's a very silly thing to ask for her fone num at dat instance.. It would be so dumb of you starting up unnecessary conversation after thanking her for her kind gesture
I get you point but what other instance is there? now she is gone and our guy will never see her again. There is a way he could ask for her contact and not look somehow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Her, But I Don't Trust Her Anymore / Welcome Me / I Joined my Husband In party But Now I Regret It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.