Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. (32420 Views)

I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash / "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS / Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by charles009(m): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2015
Hey folks,

I was in uyo yesterday for an event, So we chilled in a popular hotel.

At about 2am, I started hearing loud shout on the next room. The noise lingered to a point that we were beginning to ask questions, if the hotel and clients were aware of the noise.

Suddenly, I heard a loud bang on my door, I opened and a dark skinned tall lady ran in and was screaming they are raping my friend" please help.

So I stepped into the next room and saw two men striping a girl to her panties. I talked to them mildly to stop, the other man screamed back, I have been spending my money on this pig, today is pay day. He oozed of alcohol.

After a little plea, he stopped dragging and the lady ran half nude into my room. She thanked me and told me that they were students of unical, and that she needed money for her birthday. That's why she got involved in this act.

I allowed them to stay since it was just 2 hours till morning. Though I was conscious. At about 6 am my boss summoned me, I hurriedly rushed to his room.

I spent less than 10 mins, believe this, before I returned. These girls had made way with my iPhone, wallet, my gold necklace. I felt really horrible. And to be fair my heart grew heavy with regrets.

My help has now turned to be a curse on me,
I leave them with their conscience, that is they have any.

Be careful folks, be careful.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 12, 2015
This is what happened:

The 4 of them are friends - the 2 'rapist' and the 2 'rapee'.

They planned the whole shit and you were the 'mark' (the maga).
They have succeeded in stealing from you....unto the next maga..

So sorry for your loss..

Arrest those guys if they are still around...they will provide the girls..

315 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Ewizard(m): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2015
charles009:
She thanked me and told me that they were students of unical, and that she needed money for her birthday.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by ShirelleBaby: 9:52am On Mar 12, 2015
This is not fair.

Sorry.
But pls don't stop helping,there might happen to be a sincere person who will need helpsad

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:55am On Mar 12, 2015
Next time don't get involved with runs girls. What took her to the hotel room if not sex

Hard luck angry grin

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:56am On Mar 12, 2015
Sorry bro angry

That's why to help for Naija dis days dhey taya me

Anyways, they're still ghuud people out there

They now term u a Maga buh God pass them cos they'll surely reap what they sow

Stvpid hărlots

17 Likes

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Cutehector(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2015
Sorry.

1 Like

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2015
Hehehehehe..... reminds me of when I went to warri for a contract... the hotel I stayed, at the middle of the night, one girl started screaming "Help me, somebody help me,he wants to kill me o"......if I hear say I move!!... when the hotel has staffs fa!!

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by echobee(f): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2015
Its really unfair . Sorry ops

6 Likes

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by nanauju(f): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2015
So sorry op. If we try to help others, we end up being played like a fool. And wen we don't, we are seen as being wicked. This whole tin is tiring

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by chidekings(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=Ewizard post=31543802][/quote]

imagine the excuse
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by ozodigboo(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2015
DDeliverer:
This is what happened:

The 4 of them are friends - the 2 'rapist' and the 2 'rapee'.

They planned the whole shit and you were the 'mark' (the maga).
They have succeeded in stealing from you....unto the next maga..

So sorry for your loss..

Arrest those guys if they are still around...they will provide the girls..
Excellent post, u hit the nail on the head.
It was all planned.......these tinz happen all the time .
If a girl screams like that next time, allow the hotel staff/security to do their job.
If it were not planned, how will a rapist allow you to enter his room and lecture him on the ' wrongness ' of rape ? He will stab you.
Am surprised OP was conned.... this is 101.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2015
charles009:
Hey folks,

At about 2am, I started hearing loud shout on the next room. The noise lingered to a point that we were beginning to ask questions, if the hotel and clients were aware of the noise.

Suddenly, I heard a loud bang on my door, I opened and a dark skinned tall lady ran in and was screaming they are raping my friend" please help.

So I stepped into the next room and saw two men striping a girl to her panties. I talked to them mildly to stop, the other man screamed back, I have been spending my money on this pig, today is pay day. He oozed of alcohol.

After a little plea, he stopped dragging and the lady ran half nude into my room. She thanked me and told me that they were students of unical, and that she needed money for her birthday. That's why she got involved in this act.

I allowed them to stay since it was just 2 hours till morning. Though I was conscious. At about 6 am my boss summoned me, I hurriedly rushed to his room.

I spent less than 10 mins, believe this, before I returned. These girls had made way with my iPhone, wallet, my gold necklace. I felt really horrible. And to be fair my heart grew heavy with regrets.

Runs girls everywhere...they are really pigs...even the one's that are not doing runs..are indirectly draining your money....naija babes hw market...

Golddiggers..what happened to their parents...

Cc:Search4love..how you see this matter

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by hunter21(m): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2015
you should have locked your door when you went out

1 Like

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by bedfordng(m): 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
looking at the time it happened, this is to tell you that something is wrong.she was in the room all day before that time, then at mid night, she was shouting rape.this is just one of the new trick called hotel staging 101.it was all planned.one just have to be careful.guess we have learnt from this post.its an eye opener

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Odikwa very serious undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by NetBizguy: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
n
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by emmykk(m): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Op thought she would benefit from good work.

Actually runs girls.whatever they manage to steal is their gain
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by bwgist: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Jeeessuuus shocked shocked

MUST READ FOR EVERYBODY! "The True Image Of Buhari As Of March 2015"'

Shocking Photos + Revelation About Gen. Muhammadu Buhari...

CLICK HERE TO READ==>>http://bwgist.com/politics/true-image-of-buhari-as-of-march-2015/
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by emmykk(m): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ever since a lady I was dating stolen my laptop. I don't take ladies serious

8 Likes

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Joniboi(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
A runz girl is always a runz girl. Any girl that does runz has no dignity and have sold her conscience to the devil. 99% of runz girls steal, guys beware. Sorry about your loss bro.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by abila122: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Even some of the hotel staff may be in on it

10 MAJOR Rules For A Successful party
SOURCE: http://www..com.ng/index.php/more-news/odd-news-reports/item/3804-a-prostitute-shares-her-10-major-rules-for-a-successful-party

2 Likes

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by fairygeh(f): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is really bad,but you also shouldn't have left your room at the mercy of total strangers, trust nobody.

Those girls sha,imagine ladies stealing. cry

3 Likes

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by steadymind(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Bro, are you sure you were not their host?
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Brymo: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
anytin is possible
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
EEYAH SORRY
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Misogynist2014(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy Foolish man angry.

6 Likes

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by dridowu: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
u don enta one chance

1 Like

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by KELVIN086: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
its like op is a kid
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by presiade(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
charles009:
Hey folks,

Cool story bro... So they were dumb enough to leave the door ajar while raping a girl grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by justi4jesu(f): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
You fell for the Set up cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Chiefpriest1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lol. You think they have a conscience. These people are so deep in the business that they have literally sold their conscience to the devil.

You should have pushed her out immediately she told you that she was sleeping around just to give a false sense that she's a big girl on her birthday.

If you are a student, I can help you if you want to buy books, pay your school fees, even throw in my token if you have accommodation problems.

But once you mention phone,birthday,hair, you are on your own. Your parents did not send you to a beauty contest. You are in school to learn, not to win best dressed or most expensive looking

30 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.