Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

How Does It Feel To Double Date. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel To Double Date. (2695 Views)

How Does It Feel To Be Rejected / Why We Love To Double Date Women...... / Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
starlingbawa:

Uhhh??

Yep. People do it all the time its dating.
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Jayses(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
kozaic:
God 4give u!
you want God to forgive him ? For wht sin nw abi u no de joanz two guys at the same time.
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Elinob(m): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2014
Lacomus:
my pocket is not licking at all grin
expect it to start licking soon, James xo yu be bad boi nw abi ?
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by korlahwarleh: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
@ Op, it seems you've already made up your mind, and only came here to sap people's mb all in the name of asking for advice.
Why is it that you only comment on posts of people that are advising you to go for it, and It's only their suggestions that sound right in your ears and you take others that advise you against it as though they don't know what they are saying?
In one word, you already know what you want to do, you just came here so that people can caress your ego, and hail you.

back to the topic, I will advise you not to double date at all. It's better for you to divert all your attention and resources on your girlfriend like someone has rightly said, because at every point in your life, even after you get married, you will always see ladies that seemingly have some qualities that your spouse do not have. I will advise you to focus on the good aspect of your girlfriend and try as much as posible to bring out those other qualities in her, with her co-operation of course
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Phatmyk(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Lacomus:
Owk I have a girl friend already but there is this girl I just met she possess the kind of attribute I've always admired which my current bebe don't have and at the same time her green light is constantly on as a boy wer d heed proverb I've decided to subscribe to the one that says We shouldn't lay our egg in one basket, I know some people will come here and call me a cheat I don't care I just want to start comparing two different character, to the guys out there who have more than one girl friend abeg how do u divide ur time n emotion amidst em ?
my brother I support you completely,do not I repeat do not put all your eggs in one basket, don't be forming love o or you will so carry last, the thing is not to put your heart in loving any of them cos they will mostly likely wake up one day and screw you over, take a look at Jordan Belfort( wolf of Wall Street) after all he did for his wife( bought her a yacht and names it after her) she still upped and left him jst cos he had a few problems, don't be a learner, play away today grin.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
korlahwarleh:
@ Op, it seems you've already made up your mind, and only came here to sap people's mb all in the name of asking for advice.
Why is it that you only comment on posts of people that are advising you to go for it, and It's only their suggestions that sound right in your ears and you take others that advise you against it as though they don't know what they are saying?
In one word, you already know what you want to do, you just came here so that people can caress your ego, and hail you.

back to the topic, I will advise you not to double date at all. It's better for you to divert all your attention and resources on your girlfriend like someone has rightly said, because at every point in your life, even after you get married, you will always see ladies that seemingly have some qualities that your spouse do not have. I will advise you to focus on the good aspect of your girlfriend and try as much as posible to bring out those other qualities in her, with her co-operation of course
how do you know my mind is made up ? Thanks for the advice though I will apply it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. / What Happened Here? (PICTURE) / GUYS ONLY: Build Your Ideal Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.