Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,218 members, 7,867,567 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? (5151 Views)

Handsome Dude: Jonaifame22 (kiss Kiss) / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? / Am The Most Handsome Dude In Onitsha(picture) Dalu Nu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
@op you fine jare but what exactly is your colour
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Smartwizy: cool smiley Ladies , Rate me

Smh4u. Ur mate dey hustle for wetin dem go take hold body, u dey here to snap pishure all over the place. Why una just like make dem they insult una? For last week, person wey no reach you marry for Mechin but you, you dey here dey do hand like bat wey wan climb im mama, dey snap useless pishure.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by luvlyqueen(f): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
assfreak:

Smh4u. Ur mate dey hustle for wetin dem go take hold body, u dey here to snap pishure all over the place. Why una just like make dem they insult una? For last week, person wey no reach you marry for Mechin but you, you dey here dey do hand like bat wey wan climb im mama, dey snap useless pishure.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by luvlyqueen(f): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
assfreak:

bros easy abeg,do u want d op to commit sucide
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Smartwizy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
MissTeaseMe: You are just a kid, talk of men like libertyfather (i dont need cute boys, need a MAN, not necessarily muscular) and i will pay attention.
..Dear, i aint finking of dating ya..jez rate me
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Smartwizy(m): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
luvlyqueen:
u guys should stop hating nd rate me
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Smartwizy(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
prettythicksme: @op you fine jare but what exactly is your colour
lolz dear thanks ..am jez fair
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by luvlyqueen(f): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Smartwizy: u guys should stop hating nd rate me
op i wont lie to u,u look ridiculous grin grin grin
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Smartwizy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
luvlyqueen:
op i wont lie to u,u look ridiculous grin grin grin
lol ..dear say d truth nd shame d devil,
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Funny!!! How some niccurz who even ain't half good looking as the dude tops the list of basherz..
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by marieolae(f): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
Gosh see comments! Y r people soo mean

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by luvlyqueen(f): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Smartwizy: lol ..dear say d truth nd shame d devil,
am seriously serious
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Smartwizy: lolz dear thanks ..am jez fair
owkay
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by iamord(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
prettythicksme: @op you fine jare but what exactly is your colour

hahahaah..!!! You ended up having the most wicked comment in this whole thread..
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by iamord(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
Okay let me get serious.. Bro you are okay but your style of pose and picture theme is not classy..razz to me.. Get money .. Clean up a bit.. Get a nice hair cut that will go with your head shape..and work out, wear some matured clothes and you will be good to go.

NOTE #getmoney!!!

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
luvlyqueen:

Na all this kind thread just dey vex me joor.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Smartwizy(m): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
michaelobinna: Funny!!! How some niccurz who even ain't half good looking as the dude tops the list of basherz..
Nwannem i wonder
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Smartwizy(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
marieolae: Gosh see comments! Y r people soo mean
hmmm..marie am jez confused at em comments
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Smartwizy(m): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
iamord: Okay let me get serious.. Bro you are okay but your style of pose and picture theme is not classy..razz to me.. Get money .. Clean up a bit.. Get a nice hair cut that will go with your head shape..and work out, wear some matured clothes and you will be good to go.

NOTE #getmoney!!!
hehehe..thanks bro
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Smartwizy(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
luvlyqueen:
am seriously serious
hmmmm..aiit thanks dear
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by project8(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
1one: The first picture kinda reminds me of those Grilled Chicken that they normally spread on sticks around Idowu Martins Junction in VI. undecided
grin omo c flawless victory
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by project8(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
oboy c ur long mouth for DAT first pix grin.nt y u come pose wit ur akara chest nau abi who deceive u say u gt six pack?
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by naijaboiy: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: I won't comment now.... Wherez Neldrizzy and Naijaboiy? Valmunich, abeg report here o...

Anoda 1 has gone m** again
Howfar guy...I just dey storm NL since morning...

Wetin dey sup here
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by ignis: 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
Op, you are too skinny, please hit the gym asap. ...
It will do you real good.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by naijaboiy: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
1one: The first picture kinda reminds me of those Grilled Chicken that they normally spread on sticks around Idowu Martins Junction in VI. undecided
gringringrin
Wicked
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by philantoxx(m): 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
guy u try.with some packaging these gals go hola u.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Smartwizy(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
ignis: Op, you are too skinny, please hit the gym asap. ...
..lol thanks dear
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Smartwizy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
philantoxx: guy u try.with some packaging these gals go hola u.
..hehehe..thanks Nigga
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by naijaboiy: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Smartwizy: hmmmmmmm.... Nairalanders always hating since 1960... Thanks to those that knew d truth... I just viewed some of d pictures of u guys hating buh nobody looks cute than me ..Ah luv my life, Ah luv ma looks nd i always thank God 4dat ..Note.. Am a Nigerian not a Ghanaian.. smartwizy lives on cool in my area Ladies call me van Vicker
Dude seriously
gringringrin
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by philantoxx(m): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Smartwizy: ..hehehe..thanks Nigga
uwc
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by naijaboiy: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Smartwizy: hmmmmmmm.... Nairalanders always hating since 1960... Thanks to those that knew d truth... I just viewed some of d pictures of u guys hating buh nobody looks cute than me ..Ah luv my life, Ah luv ma looks nd i always thank God 4dat ..Note.. Am a Nigerian not a Ghanaian.. smartwizy lives on cool in my area Ladies call me van Vicker
Dude seriously

gringringrin
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by vizboy(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
op you ask me question.

my answer name yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does This Happen To You / Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks / Fb Slay Queen Shares Her Nude Online,captions It,"I wil feed your papa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.