Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) (174929 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ojaydedon(m): 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
what a tragedy.. God help us
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by biomedixexcel(m): 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
oh!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Melahou(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
the "bucket is empty, needs refiling with human blood"
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Meestique: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
berrystunn: NEXT ........
Next what?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
The wrath of God is upon them!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by iamord(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
Samiceman: Hmmmmm, May his soul rest in peace. Amen

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
vizkiz: Don't tell me the demons finally destroyed the church building after casting them out undecided
Shey you see what I'm saying
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by berrystunn(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
Him no see this one?

Guy man scam. hahaha

RIP

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Worksunlimited: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
orobs93:

Why are u thinking and typing like somebody who has a very low IQ?

Why are you trying to display your frustration in the open, for people to laugh at..?

Its not by force to quote and comment, charlie!

Back to the topic... *flipping asun on the grills*

R.I.P to the dead.

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Lilimax(f): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
Meestique: Wtf shared this post? Nigerians and abuse of use!
Still wondering why Brito shared that undecided
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by peteregwu(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lacomus: Jesus can rebuild it in three days

Why making such jesting about Jesus? U better be care Mr man.

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by idinc(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Prophet y u no foresee this one?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by experimentist: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ishilove:
I can't make head or tail of his so-called update
stop forming abeg, u've got the message.. Mrs elizabeth taylor cry

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
s3nn2x: Hehehehehehe

This is hilarious.

I am supposed to be sad...

This is someone that sees visions...yet could not see what was coming.

I hope no live was lost sha. I also hope it is not true.
miserable old warthog he sees visions alrite but what have u contributed to ur generation...?
Toothless ret*rd!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by sharubutu(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Is the main synagogue in Ejigbo? I'm sure it's a branch of the church somewhere in Ejigbo and not the main one......
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by vizkiz: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
kreezzy:
Shey you see what I'm saying

grin
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by rozayx5(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
dayuuummmm see traffic on this thread shocked shocked shocked shocked

no wonder bad news sells grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by pappilo(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
Reminds me of Gbenga Adeboyes joke about the white garment church prophet that accosted a stranger on the road and informed the stranger he had forseen his future and would relay it to him to him in return for an offering

After a short pause, the stranger gave the prophet a hot slap and asked, did u forsee that slap coming?

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by synergycom19: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
teeo: Sacrifice for the gods
how did you know that?were you there with him?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ugoezeik(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
dayoungmoney1: picture or adonbilivit!! shocked
guy pls evritin isnt a joke, its nt by force to comment. it u dnt want insult dis aftanun den keep short
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by egopersonified(f): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
Over a thousand people viewing this topic right now.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by synergycom19: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
CharlieMaria: How come there was no prophecy about this? Has his visionppower failed? Fake prophetttttttt.
YOU ARE JUST IGNORANT OF SPIRITUAL THINGS, BUT YOU MUST BE CAREFUL

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
vizkiz: Don't tell me the demons finally destroyed the church building after casting them out undecided
Lwkm!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Psittacus(m): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Why is it so easy for men to speak so much evil about their fellow human being? If this really happened, is this wat the victims would be happy to read. Pls we all hav a conscience, let act like ' real men' sometimes..

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Fufuky: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
fake news if not show us the picture
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by free2ryhme: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
This what happens when inferior material and inexperience hands are employed in capital projects
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ndidibabe(f): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
kushstalin:
miserable old warthog he sees visions alrite but what have u contributed to ur generation...?
Toothless ret*rd!
Gerrout! Keep licking TB ass...
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
[size=18pt]THE CHURCH OF MAN-WORSHIP HAS FALLEN!

A SHRINE TO THE GODS SHALL BE BUILT IN ITS PLACE![/size]

#Nigeria4paganism

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by kaffy4tope(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Wow....

See how many pple are currently viewing this topic now...chai..9ja I hail thee

But

#Thatsnoneofmybusiness undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.