Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ (4046 Views)

Ways Nigerian Babes React When You Deny Them Sex (SEE HERE) / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Would You Deny Your Faith Because Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by DonaldGenes(m): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2014
abdulwastecx:

More like 99:99percent

Gloria3389:
lolzzzzz.... true talk

Lolz! The two of you should

Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by DonaldGenes(m): 9:18am On Sep 13, 2014
Gloria3389:
I'm talking of babes or Better still chicks
wink
) ↪dafuq‼‼ So which one are you?:↩▪

Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2014
u r lying
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by Gloria3389(f): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2014
DonaldGenes: wink
) ↪dafuq‼‼ So which one are you?:↩▪
neither babe nor chick...
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by DonaldGenes(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2014
Gloria3389:
neither babe nor chick...
Any one that rock your boat then......
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by amosdrizzy: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2014
not all ladies are GOLD DIGGER. guys grow up
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by DonaldGenes(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2014
Xtarxhyne: u r lying

Hmmmmmph

Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by agrovick(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2014
omotenah: lmao, well not me sha, I'm always ecstatic whenever my parents call me
You are like mild sunshine
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by Gloria3389(f): 11:46am On Sep 13, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Any one that rock your boat then......
No
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by DonaldGenes(m): 11:52am On Sep 13, 2014
Gloria3389:
No
I reckon you don't understand my last statement. do you?
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by Gloria3389(f): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
DonaldGenes:
I reckon you don't understand my last statement. do you?
I do...but I decided to give that answer... simple
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by DonaldGenes(m): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Gloria3389:
I do...but I decided to give that answer... simple
Obviously, you didn't 'cos if you did i'd have known.. Anyway, no problem
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by poiZon: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Well,my sister or cousin can't trip for Dangote son call.... I have the best and most disciplined Sister any Brother will ever dream of.
Plus, iHave a good friend of mine,a girl to be exact and this is a kinda girl that has literally turn down all manners of guys,in fact, if you like be Dangote, she will never leave her man..The more you talk about money or trying to entice her with monetary gift the more she will damn you in your face.Guys don't monkey around her with love talk or gifts..In fact, nothing trips her and just to debunk your claim that 90% of Naija chics will bend.I can vouch for her.

those kind ladies na books n novels go do d trick.
at d end u fit discover say her pucci don sour n very BUSHY due to no traffic.
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by Gloria3389(f): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Obviously, you didn't 'cos if you did i'd have known.. Anyway, no problem
no comment....
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by Gloria3389(f): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
poiZon:

those kind ladies na books n novels go do d trick.
at d end u fit discover say her pucci don sour n very BUSHY due to no traffic.
ahhhhhhh...... that's a biiig lie
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by poiZon: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Gloria3389:
ahhhhhhh...... that's a biiig lie

dont misquote d prof on ladies issues, sisi.
by d way love ur pimples sorry dimples.
so cute...
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by Gloria3389(f): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
poiZon:

dont misquote d prof on ladies issues, sisi.
by d way love ur pimples sorry dimples.
so cute...
lolzzz.... Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Continue Being A Virgin!!! / I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Ronaldo Honoured His Childhood Clubmate Who 'sacrificed Is Carrier For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.