Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,768 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". (3830 Views)

How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? / 11 Harmful Lies Your Mind Loves To Tell You / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by KarmaMod(f): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2008
As for the phone number i will change mine, but hubby can't because it's an official line, am afraid he will continue to contact hubby as soon as he discovers i ve change my line

Can your husband block his number?

If not tell him to stop picking his calls. You change your number while your husband ignores the call. When he realizes that no one cares to hear his whining anymore, he'll stop and annoy someone else.
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by tRoOE(f): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2008
whatever90:

yea,d last time,it was her sis,how her sis is jealous of her because she happend to gain a lot from d country they live in,like having kids and husband,while her sis have none,after reading all that,i was wondering who the jealous person is,she or her sis?

get a hold of ur family's life off this forum poster

[size=13pt]Like i told her before, she has serious issues, haba is she the only one in the family ni, who knows she might be insure and thinks everyone want to be like her or want sumthing that she alone is only entitled to.

Have told her, to resolve her family problem outside nland
[/size]
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2008
whatever90:

@poster

first of all,anytime u open up a thread,u always or rather like shifting the blame to the other party,and then leave yourself blameless,ive noticed this,d last time it was ur sister,now ur brother,I'm not going to judge or insult him,or support u,like u want us to,no way,because i don't know d full story

@topic

what is ur husband saying about this?

Sorry ooo, i never asked anyone to support me, nairaland is not a supporters club, grin so why should i be looking for supporters like @ whatever90 and @tRoOE?
I advice u to work out of my thread since u ve choosen to misqoute me. by the way would knowing the ful story change anything? NON so don't border because u won't hear it. It's normal that in every forum there must be ur kind of person.
Thank u so much for not insulting my brother because i wouldn't ve welcomed it from u, all i wanted was a wise word to make him understand he should wake up and work for himself and not to pull him insults.

note: i am not here to fight any1 so plz free me.
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by whatever90(f): 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2008
plappville:

Sorry ooo, i never asked anyone to support me, nairaland is not a supporters club, grin so why should i be looking for supporters like @ whatever90 and @tRoOE?
I advice u to work out of my thread since u ve choosen to misqoute me. by the way would knowing the ful story change anything? NON so don't border because u won't hear it. It's normal that in every forum there must be ur kind of person.
Thank u so much for not insulting my brother because i wouldn't ve welcomed it from u, all i wanted is a wise word to make him understand he should wake up and work for himself and not to pull him insults.

work [/b]on ur english first before [b]walking us out of ur thread wink

by d way ,dis is a public forum,we all r free to post in watever thread we like,if u r not comfy wt dat,then stop opening threads ,simple
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by MrCrackles(m): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2008
Danke again?!

Well at least dis time around, it is only getting marching orders from the thread and not fighting! grin
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2008
there is nothing wrong in my english after all no 1 make a post witout making 1 or two mistakes, even u i ve gone through most of ur threads u are also involve in  making mistakes

by d way ,this is a public forum,we all r free to post in watever thread we like,if u r not comfy wt that,then stop opening threads ,simple

So u finally agreed that this is a public forum, na waoo for una ooo  ((( try to mind ur business small abeg>:

i will repeat i don't want problem here plz thanks.
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by whatever90(f): 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2008
plappville:

there is nothing wrong in my english after all no 1 make a post [/b]witout making 1 or two mistakes, [b]even u i ve gone through most of ur threads u are also involve in  making mistakes

So u finally agreed that this is a public forum, na waoo for una ooo  ((( try to mind ur business small abeg>:

i will repeat i don't want problem here plz thanks.

not when d mistakes r so unbearable,u know making mistakes that kids wont make wink

nobody knows it all,even the very learned also make mistakes

yes i know its a public forum,so if u spread ur diry linen here get ready to public replies,and when it comes,stop fretting or getting yourself all worked up

i will repeat too,get used to this public forum and posts that come on here everyday
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2008
@whatever90, i can see who u are !!! no wonder u are acting like this, ur signature has alot to do with ur action here
say,talk,gossip about moi,my username is ur answer anly a gossip can sign this. shocked shocked

U no go easy for real life ooo.
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by whatever90(f): 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2008
plappville:

@whatever90, i can see who u are !!! no wonder u are acting like this, ur signature has alot to do with ur action here
say,talk,gossip about moi,my username is ur answer anly a gossip can sign this. shocked shocked

U no go easy for real life ooo.

i don see say u dey jobless dis nite,dey look siggy,na only amebo go dey look pple posts and signatures,dats why u be typical amebo
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 12:02am On Nov 20, 2008
grin grin, i wont insult u because it's not in my making.
As for the mistake stuff, in as long as u are a mistake canditate count urself not perfect.
Mistake for exam hall na mistake, e no matter big/small.

I wanted to know u that was why i went to view ur profil, i ve understood why u are like this smiley
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by whatever90(f): 12:06am On Nov 20, 2008
plappville:

grin grin, i wont insult u because it's not in my making.
As for the mistake stuff, in as long as u are a mistake canditate count yourself not perfect.
Mistake for exam hall na mistake, e no matter big/small.

I wanted to know u that was why i went to view ur profil, i ve understood why u are like this smiley

d same way i wont insult u ,oh u dey compare mistake for exam hall wt this kind mistake,ahh now i don sabi u now,u know say na only pikin go post like that? undecided

as for ur english ,its not "canditate" its "candidate" smiley
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 12:15am On Nov 20, 2008
whatever90:

d same way i wont insult u ,oh u dey compare mistake for exam hall wt this kind mistake,ahh now i don sabi u now,u know say na only pikin go post like that? undecided

as for ur english ,its not "canditate" its "candidate" smiley

Thanks for correcting me, but u no dey give space after ur commer why?? no be mistake be that
I can tell u that i can read and write english french and a little spanish, which one u dey?? (ITK) (I TOO know) na wao for u ooo.
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 12:17am On Nov 20, 2008
i will soon leave u becos i ve to work 2morow so i can continue from where i stop, good night ooo.
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by whatever90(f): 12:20am On Nov 20, 2008
plappville:

Thanks for correcting me, but u no dey give space after ur commer why?? no be mistake be that
I can tell u that i can read and write english french and a little spanish, which one u dey?? (ITK) (I TOO know) na wao for u ooo.

buahahahahahahahhah,my dear u don fall my hand this night hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh gawdddd,abeg u sure say u do english for school?if u do english u for know say space no dey,dey after any mark,be it fullstop,comma,question mark and so on,abeggggg no embarass yourself oooo ejoooo,

by d way no be commer but comma smiley
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by whatever90(f): 12:21am On Nov 20, 2008
plappville:

i will soon leave u because i ve to work 2morow so i can continue from where i stop, good night ooo.

stopped not stop

and mind u i also write english,german and a little spanish too wink
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 12:32am On Nov 20, 2008
whatever90:

buahahahahahahahhah,my dear u don fall my hand this night hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh gawdddd,abeg u sure say u do english for school?if u do english u for know say space no dey,dey after any mark,be it fullstop,comma,question mark and so on,abeggggg no embarass yourself oooo ejoooo,

by d way no be commer but comma smiley

So u can see that u re d only one respecting the (mark/space) thing, becos every other person apart from u do dsame mistake here. u are just trying not to make mistake but i don't care, keep pointing out mistake madam Ajejule city/ITK, trouble dey sweet u.
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by whatever90(f): 12:36am On Nov 20, 2008
plappville:

So u can see that u re d only one respecting the (mark/space) thing, because every other person apart from u do dsame mistake here. u are just trying not to make mistake but i don't care, keep pointing out mistake madam Ajejule city/ITK, trouble dey sweet u.

Why u dey like to cry foul everytime?no be u dey find trouble?i replied ur thread u dey tell me to work walk out,so who start the trouble?

As for the english,i don tell u say we all make mistakes,i make mistakes too,search out my mistakes from my posts and tell me,no dey find wetin no be mistake just to post,because na yourself u dey embarass d more

As for d space after comma,yes people make d same mistake too,that is why i said they r some mistakes that shouldnt be compared to a little child's own,u dey try to point out mistakes too that is why u talk of d space,not knowing say space no dey,dey after any mark

Mistakes not mistake because i pointed out more than one smiley
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by tRoOE(f): 12:42am On Nov 20, 2008
Sorry ooo, i never asked anyone to support me, nairaland is not a supporters club,  so why should i be looking for supporters like @ whatever90 and @tRoOE?
Thank u so much for not insulting my brother because i wouldn't ve welcomed it from u, all i wanted was a wise word to make him understand he should wake up and work for himself and not to pull him insults.

note: i am not here to fight anyone so plz free me
[size=13pt]Na you papa own Nland ni, abi you don smoke too much igbo this evening
You better check your dictionary for the definition of a forum maybe that will enlighten you a little
ahahah we shouldn't quote, who you be
Did we ask you to broadcast your problem, so plz no one is interested in your foolish story.
[/size]
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 12:45am On Nov 20, 2008
whatever90:

stopped not stop

and mind u i also write english,german and a little spanish too wink  

I am still on, story teller, can u speak any of these languages apart from writing them?
U'll not stop faking yourself, where u 4 learn how to write Dutch and Spanish? can u read it?? speak it too? give me ur email let prove ourselves, with the latest yahoo version we can at lease hear each other so kindly prove to me that u can talk in Dutch and Spanish too as for English i code u because it's normal for every Nigeria to know it.

wetin make u forget to use capital letter for english and german?
and mind u i also write english,german and a little spanish too
?
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]Na you papa own Nland ni, abi you don smoke too much igbo this evening
You better check your dictionary for the definition of a forum maybe that will enlighten you a little
Did we ask you to broadcast your problem, so plz no one is interested in your foolish story.
[/size]

where this one dey come from?
i should check my dictionary and u wrote (Na "you" papa own Nland ni) i think say na your u 4 put there grin
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by whatever90(f): 12:48am On Nov 20, 2008
plappville:

I am still on, story teller, can u speak any of these languages apart from writing them?
U'll not stop faking yourself, where u 4 learn how to write Dutch and Spanish? can u read it?? speak it too? give me ur email let prove ourselves, with the latest yahoo version we can at lease hear each other so kindly prove to me that u can talk in Dutch and Spanish too as for English i code u because it's normal for every Nigeria to know it.

wetin make u forget to use capital letter for ?

Ok,yes one mistake,but remember i said sm mistakes shouldnt be compared to that of a child's

By d way ur "w" in ur wetin should start wt a capital letter u know wink

Come how old are u sef?u want me to come on yahoomessenger to prove what to u?that i speak german?why wont i speak german when i live in a german speaking country,grow up,u have embarassed yourself enough.
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by whatever90(f): 12:50am On Nov 20, 2008
tRoOE:

[/size]

The babe dey crace ooo,i been dey respect her cos of her marital status,but i don see say she no well,she dey tell me say make i come yahoomessenger to prove say i fit speak german,no be crace be dat one? undecided
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by MrCrackles(m): 12:56am On Nov 20, 2008
Danke oya make we go sleep

Ahn Ahn, you no dey tire grin
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 1:00am On Nov 20, 2008
Thank God u try accept say u be still mistake applicant.

U should try to respect yourself 1st, and what has my marital status got to do with this??
German woman thank u for keeping me busy this night.
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by tRoOE(f): 1:02am On Nov 20, 2008
plappville:

where this one dey come from?
[size=13pt]Are you blind ni, i replied the message you left me when i was offline[/size]

whatever90:

The babe dey crace ooo,i been dey respect her because of her marital status,but i don see say she no well,she dey tell me say make i come yahoomessenger to prove say i fit speak german,no be crace be that one? undecided
[size=13pt]Who knows, maybe she's slow in person. Common sense, she no get embarassed embarassed, how can someone live in a non-English country and still doesn't know how to speak their language. Even US that is a English speaking country, it still a requirement to get a 2nd language in sch [/size]
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by skfa1: 1:03am On Nov 20, 2008
@ MrCrackles

Small piking like u,oya its bed time go sleep grin
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by whatever90(f): 1:03am On Nov 20, 2008
plappville:

Thank God u try accept say u be still misteke applicant.

U should try to respect yourself 1st, and what has my marital status got to do with this??
German woman thank u for keeping me busy this night.

Mistake not misteke wink

Your marital status has got a lot to do with it,cos no mature married woman,go dey ask another person to come prove language for am via YIM

E be like say d ajegunle city wey dey my location dey confuse u abi?madam french,i admit say i make mistake wtout any complaints,u gree?no way u dey argue,mistake wey u dey correct me,u sef do am,abeg go sit down
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 1:05am On Nov 20, 2008
too late, i don correct d thing b/4 u grin grin
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by whatever90(f): 1:05am On Nov 20, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]Are you blind ni, i replied the message you left me when i was offline[/size]
[size=13pt]Who knows, maybe she's slow in person. Common sense, she no get embarassed embarassed, how can someone live in a non-English country and still doesn't know how to speak their language. Even US that is a English speaking country, it still a requirement to get a 2nd language in sch [/size]

I tire oooo,country wey i do my university,dey work untop,naim person dey tell me say i dey fake am, undecided no be german i use learn for school?this woman seriously needs sm medical check up
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by whatever90(f): 1:07am On Nov 20, 2008
plappville:

too late, i don correct d thing b/for you grin grin

But u still make am,how im i not sure say u correct am immediately i correct u,cos if u correct am b4 me,e for change before i post wink
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by skfa1: 1:08am On Nov 20, 2008
@ All

Nobody is above mistake, u might make a typo or wrong pronunciation ,it just can happen to anyone.
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by whatever90(f): 1:09am On Nov 20, 2008
skfa1:

@ All

Nobody is above mistake, u might make a typo or wrong pronunciation ,it just can happen to anyone.

D same thing i tell poster ooo,i corrected her smplace with my church mind,d woman begin think say i dey laff am,na so we enter english class oooo,she correct,i correct
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by skfa1: 1:10am On Nov 20, 2008
whatever90:

D same thing i tell poster ooo,i corrected her smplace with my church mind,d woman begin think say i dey laff am,na so we enter english class oooo,she correct,i correct

Ehn ehn so everybody just dey correct,infact make we dey correct dey go grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women: Stop Complaining! / Staying In Your Husband Family House / If U're In A Relationship, Married Or None, Read This. U'll Know Why At The End.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.