Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,864 members, 7,862,856 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". (3831 Views)

How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? / 11 Harmful Lies Your Mind Loves To Tell You / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by MrCrackles(m): 1:13am On Nov 20, 2008
skfa1:

@ MrCrackles

Small piking like u,oya its bed time go sleep grin

small pikin ke?!

far from it grin grin
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by whatever90(f): 1:15am On Nov 20, 2008
skfa1:

Ehn ehn so everybody just dey correct,infact make we dey correct dey go  grin  grin
Ehen naaa,join in d correction class,me dey talk am reach tomoro say,i live in a non speaking english country,where i speak english once in every 8 months grin,so my own english sef no dey always correct,karma dey correct me sometimes,which i dey gladly accept and learn from,no be person go dey argue unnecessarily wt person about grammar
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by tRoOE(f): 1:16am On Nov 20, 2008
whatever90:

I tire oooo,country wey i do my university,dey work untop,naim person dey tell me say i dey fake am, undecided no be german i use learn for school?this woman seriously needs sm medical check up
[size=13pt]She be JJC na, and you don't have to prove anything to her jare,if she like make she believe or not, na her wahala be that[/size]
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 1:21am On Nov 20, 2008
Who knows, maybe she's slow in person. Common sense, she no get  , how can someone live in a non-English country and still doesn't know how to speak their language. Even US that is a English speaking country, it still a requirement to get a 2nd language in sch

U are wrong, i do speak, write and read French, i studied French and obtained a diploma in French language.

Even US that is a English speaking country
"an" English not a English grin grin

bye bye my dear u are very funny though.
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by tRoOE(f): 1:24am On Nov 20, 2008
plappville:

U are wrong, i do speak, write and read French, i studied French and obtained a diploma in French language.
"an" English not a English grin grin

bye bye my dear u are very funny though.
[size=13pt]So who doesn't speak french, i did before i left Naija and took 2yrs to study French in de US,abi you want a medal for that to
Oh come that was a mistake, ahhahah and you are also funny but in a dumb way cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 1:28am On Nov 20, 2008
whatever90:

Ehen naaa,join in d correction class,me dey talk am reach tomoro say,i live in a non speaking english country,where i speak english once in every 8 months grin,so my own english sef no dey always correct,karma dey correct me sometimes,which i dey gladly accept and learn from,no be person go dey argue unnecessarily wt person about grammar

I no argue with u, na the way u take come up with the matter, there are certain ways to correct some1, u weren't friendly so i felt i should take it same way too. We learn everyday so plz i am not that type that doesn't take correction.

U say i dey slow, i ve jobs doing don't thing i am just here becos of u.
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by skfa1: 1:33am On Nov 20, 2008
plappville:

I no argue with u, na the way u take come up with the matter, there are certain ways to correct someone, u weren't friendly so i felt i should take it same way too. We learn everyday so plz i am not that type that doesn't take correction.

U say i dey slow, i ve jobs doing don't thing i am just here because of u.

Think
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 1:34am On Nov 20, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]So who doesn't speak french, i did before i left Naija and took 2yrs to study French in de US,abi you want a medal for that to
Oh come that was a mistake, ahhahah and you are also funny but in a dumb way cheesy cheesy
[/size]

You are the most insultive lady in Nairaland, must u call me names?  it's not a fighting place here, i mean we should try to apply self respect, i ve not insulted any1 here, i dont know why u enjoy insulting ppl.

And she will always end it up with Jare, u be Yoruba?
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by chika98: 1:35am On Nov 20, 2008
lol. . How did we go from helping her broke old man brov to English lessons??
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by KarmaMod(f): 1:35am On Nov 20, 2008
jenni, why is it ok for you to go after plappville's typos yet get all angry when Titi mentioned yours?  

abeg leave the girl alone. e jo

plappville, did you tell your husband to ignore the calls?
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 1:36am On Nov 20, 2008
skfa1:

Think

thanks 4 dat, am doing my job and talking with these ITK's @same time.
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by skfa1: 1:39am On Nov 20, 2008
plappville:

thanks 4 that, am doing my job and talking with these ITK's @same time.

ur welcome wink
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by tRoOE(f): 1:40am On Nov 20, 2008
plappville:

You are the most insultive lady in Nairaland
, must u call me names?  it's not a fighting place here, i mean we should try to apply self respect, i ve not insulted anyone here, i don't know why u enjoy insulting people.

And she will always end it up with Jare, u be Yoruba?
[size=13pt]Thank you oh kiss kiss
How did i insult you? or because I called you dumb, how can that be an insult
By the way, i thought you were leaving, so why are you still here

No am not Yoruba, I be Edo lipsrsealed grin
[/size]
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by chika98: 1:40am On Nov 20, 2008
plappville:

thanks 4 that, am doing my job and talking with these ITK's @same time.

Off topic. . Your kids are so cute! Beautiful
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 1:43am On Nov 20, 2008
KarmaMod:

jenni, why is it ok for you to go after plappville's typos yet get all angry when Titi mentioned yours?  

I told him not to be picking his calls but he do uses private number to call hubby.
He can't change the line because it's an official line. but mum has told him to stop disturbing my hubby i hope he will understand.
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 1:44am On Nov 20, 2008
chika98:

Off topic. . Your kids are so cute! Beautiful

Thanks.
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by KarmaMod(f): 1:46am On Nov 20, 2008
plappville:

I told him not to be picking his calls but he do uses private number to call hubby.
He can't change the line because it's an official line. but mum has told him to stop disturbing my hubby i hope he will understand.

I know you said he sends you to get money from your husband. when he calls your husband, what does he have to say. Dopnt tell me he demands money from him, himself? embarassed
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by whatever90(f): 1:50am On Nov 20, 2008
KarmaMod:

Laps a.k.a thighs r two isnt it?

if u remember i was angry cause she did not correct me,not for d typo

there is nothing wrong in correcting mistakes,being sarcastic about it is d prob
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by KarmaMod(f): 1:55am On Nov 20, 2008
whatever90:

there is nothing wrong in correcting mistakes,being sarcastic about it is d prob

like telling her that her mistakes are the type that a 2 yr old wouldnt even make? 

Point is she doesnt deserve the hard time you're giving her. many people on NL have gone through the same and even made post/thread on it, why is it an issue now? undecided
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 1:57am On Nov 20, 2008
KarmaMod:

I know you said he sends you to get money from your husband. when he calls your husband, what does he have to say. Dopnt tell me he demands money from him, himself? embarassed

No he didn't asked him for money, he can't do that he is just ringing hubby because he knows hubby will tell me how many times he has called, with this i will be worried and be forced to do what he see's as normal (( send him money of course )). .
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by whatever90(f): 1:58am On Nov 20, 2008
KarmaMod:

like telling her that her mistakes are the type that a 2 yr old wouldnt even make? 

Point is she doesnt deserve the hard time you're giving her. many people on NL have gone through the same and even made post/thread on it, why is it an issue now? undecided

i hear u

if u go thru dis thread u'll see dat i only gave my own opinion ,wt a clear mind,she came on here and asked me to walk out of her thread,as if na her papa get nl,dat was where d prob started
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by chika98: 2:00am On Nov 20, 2008
whatever90:

i hear u

if u go through this thread u'll see that i only gave my own opinion ,wt a clear mind,s[b]he came on here and asked me to walk out of her thread,[/b]as if na her papa get nl,that was where d prob started

Walk out ke grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by whatever90(f): 2:01am On Nov 20, 2008
chika98:

Walk out ke grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

na soooo,but for real i just post ooooo,even asked her wat her hubby was doing about the whole thing,she no answer dat one,na another thing she go answer,dat was when she told moi to walk out grin
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by KarmaMod(f): 2:03am On Nov 20, 2008
plappville:

No he didn't asked him for money, he can't do that he is just ringing hubby because he knows hubby will tell me how many times he has called, with this i will be worried and be forced to do what he see's as normal (( send him money of course )). .

so he just flashes your husband?
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by chika98: 2:04am On Nov 20, 2008
whatever90:

na soooo,but for real i just post ooooo,even asked her what her hubby was doing about the whole thing,she no answer that one,na another thing she go answer,[b]that was when she told moi to walk out[/b] grin

Stop saying that grin grin*dead*
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by whatever90(f): 2:06am On Nov 20, 2008
chika98:

Stop saying that  grin grin*dead*

don't deadedededed oo,i still need u for amebo grin

@topic

that is if u will answer me

have u told ur hubby about d way he keeps asking u for money?is it that ur hubby does not find d numerous calls disturbing?
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by skfa1: 2:07am On Nov 20, 2008
Hehehe Amebo chika grin
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by chika98: 2:08am On Nov 20, 2008
ha! Wetin i do naw?? sad grin
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by tRoOE(f): 2:10am On Nov 20, 2008
@topic

that is if u will answer me

have u told ur hubby about d way he keeps asking u for money
?is it that ur hubby does not find d numerous calls disturbing?
[size=13pt]Like my mom always tell us, is not everything you do for your family that needs to be known to your husband..
Why should she invite her husband into, she should know how to handle the situation in a responsible manner
[/size]
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 2:11am On Nov 20, 2008
KarmaMod:

She can't understand, i wear my shoe and i know where it pinches me. so it's of no use trying and trying to make her understand, it's my problem, i felt disclosing it here might help reduce the stress in my head but "no" some fellow in NairaL will TRY to worsen things by giving u bad advice and insults sad
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by whatever90(f): 2:14am On Nov 20, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]Like my mom always tell us, is not everything you do for your family that needs to be known to your husband..
Why should she invite her husband into, she should know how to handle the situation in a responsible manner
[/size]

if u read well u'd see that there was a qstion mark after d qstion,i asked it in a corny way to know if she also shares her family secret wt her husband,and then warn her against it
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by tRoOE(f): 2:20am On Nov 20, 2008
whatever90:

if u read well u'd see that there was a qstion mark after d qstion,i asked it in a corny way to know if she also shares her family secret wt her husband,and then warn her against it
[size=13pt]I didn't even notice it, what you wrote was what got my attention. You know how man are, they will use it against you in the future, how they helped you family blaaaaahhhhhhh, if her husband want to help, let him do it on his own willingness(i hope this english is right sha) [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Staying In Your Husband Family House / If U're In A Relationship, Married Or None, Read This. U'll Know Why At The End. / Question For Catholic Igbo Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.