Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,903 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". (3832 Views)

How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? / 11 Harmful Lies Your Mind Loves To Tell You / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by chika98: 2:20am On Nov 20, 2008
How can you be giving a 40 yr old man money?? All the darn time too? Doesn't make sense. I can understand if things get hard and you have to help but not when he has no JOB.
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 2:22am On Nov 20, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]Like my mom always tell us, is not everything you do for your family that needs to be known to your husband..
Why should she invite her husband into, she should know how to handle the situation in a responsible manner
[/size]

Here u go again, can u hid ur husband's line from ur family i never told hubby anything, i know how i arrange him with the little i ve without hubby knowing about it, my annouyance is that he is abusing the thing and taking it as a right, e get as u go keep something within u, when u see say u no fit bear again u go begin seek advice from people to know weather u dey right or wrong, as far as i am concern, i know that 9ja hard, i was there early this year, a propossed him the taxi stuff he said he cannot drive a taxi becos he is a graduate shocked so tell me what can i do? this was why i came here.
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 2:29am On Nov 20, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]I didn't even notice it, what you wrote was what got my attention. You know how man are, they will use it against you in the future, how they helped you family blaaaaahhhhhhh, if her husband want to help, let him do it on his own willingness(i hope this english is right sha) [/size]

Hubby is a single child and a very hard working man, he always asked why my senior brother is not working while the younger one is, so u can see that a lazy man is a lazy man, e dey depend on pool(( jack pot) grin

Your English correct pass dictionary grin grin grin
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by KarmaMod(f): 2:31am On Nov 20, 2008
Um did you people miss where she said the guy bombards her husband's phone? So how is she suppose to "hide it" from him?
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 2:32am On Nov 20, 2008
whatever, i am done with my job, good night @all
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by minute(f): 2:39am On Nov 20, 2008
Sounds like you're in serious trouble @ plappville.LOL

Anyway, your kids are so Adorable

Can mommy pls get them into commercials?
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by chika98: 2:41am On Nov 20, 2008
minute:

Sounds like you're in serious trouble @ plappville.LOL

Anyway, your kids are so Adorable

Can mommy please get them into commercials?

I know. They are adorable!!
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by tRoOE(f): 2:42am On Nov 20, 2008
plappville:

Here u go again, can u hid ur husband's line from ur family i never told hubby anything, i know how i arrange him with the little i ve without hubby knowing about it, my annouyance is that he is abusing the thing and taking it as a right, e get as u go keep something within u, when u see say u no fit bear again u go begin seek advice from people to know weather u dey right or wrong, as far as i am concern, i know that Nigeria hard, i was there early this year, a propossed him the taxi stuff he said he cannot drive a taxi because he is a graduate shocked so tell me what can i do? this was why i came here.
[size=13pt]Oh come on, i was my reply was based on what Whatever90 wrote.
Drinking a cab isn't safe in Naija, and getting a job will not be that easy, not let not forget his ago.
Getting a job in Naija means having the right connection, why don't you sit him down and discuss things with me, We all know that abroad is not easy, but those back home do not know that, you got to make him understand.
[/size]

plappville:

Hubby is a single child and a very hard working man, he always asked why my senior brother is not working while the younger one is, so u can see that a lazy man is a lazy man, e dey depend on pool(( jack pot) grin

Your English correct pass dictionary grin grin grin
[size=13pt]
Don't be offended, but I think you dragged your brother down, if not your husband will not ask that type of question

I will never laugh at someone else failure, like you are doing right now, is a lazy man so what, why can't you help him, maybe he needs deliverance, take him to church
Who knows, this might be a spiritual problem undecided
[/size]
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by DavidDylan(m): 2:51am On Nov 20, 2008
tRooe, you don kill me with oyinbo o . . . no vex . . . i just dey pass by. grin
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by chika98: 3:04am On Nov 20, 2008
DavidDylan:

tRooe, you don kill me with oyinbo o . . . no vex . . . i just dey pass by. grin

Trouble maker smiley
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by DavidDylan(m): 3:06am On Nov 20, 2008
chika98:

Trouble maker smiley

haba tRooe na my very own sister. wink Abi no be so omo-eko?
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by tRoOE(f): 3:08am On Nov 20, 2008
DavidDylan:

[size=13pt]You dey look for my wahala grin grin, thanks 4 stopping by cheesy

@ chika98
Thank God the guy has change
[/size]
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by Outstrip(f): 3:46am On Nov 20, 2008
trooe abeg go and rest. The bible says that a man that will not work should not eat. period. He is not a new born baby that someone should be fending for him. She did not bring her brother down he brought himself down.
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by Busybody2(f): 3:52am On Nov 20, 2008
Plapplodge or Plappvilla or wetin you call that ya name sef, leave my whatever90 alone o if you don't want to incur my wrath angry angry angry grin

whatever90:

i hear u
if u go through this thread u'll see that i only gave my own opinion ,wt a clear mind,she came on here and asked me to walk out of her thread,[/b]as if na her papa get nl,that was where d prob started

Chei, see as Jenny table story like say butter no fit melt for hin mouth grin No be you grin Na today dem dey send you comot for thread grin grin grin

reminiscing;
link=topic=186098.msg2984824#msg2984824 date=1224807376]
@Danke, i wasnt going to beg but thinking about it, I'm actually wasting my time with u. U really sound bitter n alws ready for a fight. . .[b][size=14pt]if u don't want then leave my thread[/size],
as simple as that . . .
[/quote]

[quote author=Monicaa:

@Danke
sigh lipsrsealed it's a pity, u really areĀ  a miserable person n ready to fight n yap all sorts. Call me all u want, it aint nothing dear. [size=14pt]Newayz uve said all u want, can u leave my page[/size].

There was one I saw that made me fall of my chair laughing with water rolling down my eyes. The dude was like "Jenny can you leave my thread" and her response was "Make me" grin grin grin Jenny dem don born una cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by KarmaMod(f): 3:56am On Nov 20, 2008
Outstrip:

trooe abeg go and rest. The bible says that a man that will not work should not eat. period. He is not a new born baby that someone should be fending for him,

True that.
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by Shinatu: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2008
shocked What?

'Drinking a cab isn't safe in Naija'

What is safe in Nigeria?

I am sweating it out in the Niger Delta, making trips to the Swamp in order to meet my targets
and someone should continue to depend on another person for livelyhood because of his ego?
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2008
Shinatu:

shocked What?

'Drinking a cab isn't safe in Naija'

What is safe in Nigeria?

I am sweating it out in the Niger Delta, making trips to the Swamp in order to meet my targets
and someone should continue to depend on another person for livelyhood because of his ego?

tell them, e keep saying e no easy without making any effort.(

Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by whatever90(f): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2008
Busy_body:

Plapplodge or Plappvilla or wetin you call that ya name sef, leave my whatever90 alone o if you don't want to incur my wrath angry angry angry grin

Chei, see as Jenny table story like say butter no fit melt for hin mouth grin No be you grin Na today them dey send you comot for thread grin grin grin

reminiscing;
There was one I saw that made me fall of my chair laughing with water rolling down my eyes. The dude was like "Jenny can you leave my thread" and her response was "Make me" grin grin grin Jenny them don born una cheesy cheesy cheesy

buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha iyalode don kill me oooooo grin grin grin grin iyalode so na me u dey expose for dis thread abi embarassed sad ,if i tell u how many pple wey don ask me to waka from their thread,today no go finish grin grin

very soon seun go soon ask me to walk out of his forum grin grin
Re: A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him". by plappville(f): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2008
I don catch u, so no be only me don tell u to walk out of my thread, ur yach don exposed lollllllllllllllllsssssssss grin grin grin

@ Bust_body: thanks for exposing her cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Set Of Quadruplets With Different Race Colors Born To Same Mother / My Husband Steals My Money / Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.