Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! (2735 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Eyop: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
MisterLongman: So condoms now cost so much in the market
Is that your advice?
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Gflat: SwiRry, can we make our own baby? wink
Lol!
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by MisterLongman(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Eyop:
Is that your advice?
No I am asking you a question..... The situation they could have been prevented....
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Eyop:

If she was aborted,would she be opportuned to get pregnant today? I believe she's currently in a relationship with the new man,how did she manage to take-in for her EX? Your story isn't complete so be more descriptive for better advice.
Seconded
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Eyop: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
MisterLongman: No I am asking you a question..... Its situation they could have prevented....
I never created the thread and is for solution and not questions smiley
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Coldfeet: OK SOME MEN!!!! Sorry for the generalization grin
{{Takes my slap back}}
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by MisterLongman(m): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Eyop:
I never created the thread and is for solution and not questions smiley
Okay sir
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
What made them break up in d first place?That will determine if she will discuss d issue with the guy or not.If the guy has moved on,I suggest she should bear her own cross by keeping the baby
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Pretyangel25(f): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
Cece23: What made them break up in d first place?That will determine if she will discuss d issue with the guy or not.If the guy has moved on,I suggest she should bear her own cross by keeping the baby
she cant bear such cross alone haba
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Eyop: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Pretyangel25: she cant bear such cross alone haba
She has to be ready oooo should incase the guy denies the pregnancy. Hope she has a job?
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Pretyangel25(f): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
Eyop:
She has to be ready oooo should incase the guy denies the pregnancy. Hope she has a job?
no job yet. she's a Fresh graduate
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Eyop: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Pretyangel25: no job yet. she's a Fresh graduate
Ok not a problem,there must be a way out for her. She should zero her mind completely from abortion. Let her meet with the guy first and discuss one on one with him but if he denies,she should gladly keep the child. She's not the first to encounter such and won't be the last.
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Pretyangel25(f): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Eyop:
Ok not a problem,there must be a way out for her. She should zero her mind completely from abortion. Let her meet with the guy first and discuss one on one with him but if he denies,she should gladly keep the child. She's not the first to encounter such and won't be the last.
Thanks
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by valdes00(m): 1:48am On Sep 15, 2014
Pretyangel25: No shes not in any relationship for now. on how she take-in is what I dont know
Hehehehe.... An angel visited her @ night.... Tel her not to abort it, who knws.... She might b carryin d new Messiah (messi)
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Pretyangel25(f): 9:13am On Sep 15, 2014
valdes00:
Hehehehe.... An angel visited her @ night.... Tel her not to abort it, who knws.... She might b carryin d new Messiah (messi)
hmmmmmm will tell her
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by austine4real(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2014
Indeed Jesus is Lord
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 15, 2014
She must tell her ex, he deserves to know and take responsibility. It takes two to tango. Abortion was never an option, she might never get pregnant again if she does. It happens sometimes.
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Pretyangel25(f): 7:52am On Sep 16, 2014
katzz: She must tell her ex, he deserves to know and take responsibility. It takes two to tango. Abortion was never an option, she might never get pregnant again if she does. It happens sometimes.
tnx 4 ur advice
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Youngpo413: 8:13am On Oct 11, 2014
Pretyangel25:
No shes not in any relationship for now. on how she take-in is what I dont know

When last did you fuccckk without condom?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crowny 11 / some guyz are evil / Rate My Profile Picture... Dp (ladies Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.