Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing (42073 Views)

From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document / British Soldiers Visit Nigeria Defence Headquarter (PHOTOS) / Confusion In Police Headquarter Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Heart2heart(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
You use power bank? sharp girl...power bank trending more than garri..
merit12: Thank you powerbank

Everywere I go
I comment
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Heart2heart(m): 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
When pieces of crafts made to fly in the air stays on the ground for a long time, they grow much affinity for the ground with zero potential. in fact, it atrophies. The law of atrophy has set in. A jet fighter than has not fought for years will only become a road fighter - struggling for packing space with cars in the traffic or a monumental piece of shit. The day you force it into the sky, it voluntarily gives way for gravity..
Reference:

It has almost certainly crashed but shot down with unguided ordnance, RPG, AA guns is just impossible.

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by okeyokeyjah(m): 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Afghanistan:
There's nothing you can do. You have no where else to stay. This is your country and you'll remain here.
Wahala!!! Afghanistan so u re here in Nigeria? no wornder all dis re happening.....loi
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by obenze: 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
if am to say anytin,de missing jet is safe but in a wrong place and wrong hands.its a pity dats dia was a country called nigeria
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by bosteps: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
It's absurd to think that the jet was turned over to or captured by BH.

I fear that the jet has probably been shot down by insurgents or has crashed for some reason. It's no secret that BH has sophisticated weaponry which could just include an anti aircraft missile. We've seen a similar scenario play out in Ukraine recently.

Moreover, a jet fighter is not like a helicopter that could be hijacked and landed in a forest clearing.

Whatever it is that befell the aircraft, I'm sure we've lost another expensive fighting machine. I just hope that the valiant pilots had time to eject to safety.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
The pilot veered off to Iraq? you mean to support ISIS or US bombing?
obenze: if am to say anytin,de missing jet is safe but in a wrong place and wrong hands.its a pity dats dia was a country called nigeria
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Zuria(f): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
The latest news isn't pleasant... cry cry cry the officers family will be informed before it goes public cry cry cry
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by greggng: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
I am worried some peopple will be beheaded soon if it lands in boko haram area
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by faaz24: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
I hope its not what iam thinking.....i heared d sound of an aircraft hovering above kaduna metropolis around 2:40a.m saturday morning.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Dapsynzeal(m): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Bazinga: .

The boko haram sympathisers in the Nigerian Army and nigerian airforce are responsible................

But actually that's non of my business cos the nigerian army don't want this boko haram menace to end, they frustrate their own efforts by themselves intentionally.
You are absolutely right because my younger brother in the army fighting against this insurgents said the Generals are making hell of money from this,hence they keep fueling it
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by leke12(m): 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
the pilot must be a bokoharamist!!!
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Who knows if the Plane is armed...
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
A jet was said to have hovered atop the collapsed synagogue guest house(before and i think, after the building collapsed). Hope this mystery jets are not connected in some way.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by maasoap(m): 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nigeria, a country where huge things are missing without anybody answering our questions. Jonathan reign is a disaster to all, even to his diehard supporters including Seun.

4 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Ksslib(m): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
FDenigma:

Delta boys can solve this mystery!
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Zuria(f): 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Right now in our democracy, civilians don't appreciate the sacrifices some military men and women make.

I think it's about time basic military intelligence should be added in our school curriculum....

Thank you officers, for keeping the Nigerian flag flying...condolences to the NAF #keepingthepeace

3 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by KriTic24A: 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
When a leader allows indicipline and corruption to trive under him, all the comments above are the likely result he gets.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Bethmon: 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
There is fire on the mountain

RUN! RUN!! RUN!!!

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by ogbronx(m): 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
sambright2012: Goodluck ebele jonathan is d wisiest president i hv eva seen,can sm1 see good reasons y GEJ is nt implimenting full force on d boko ple, 75% of d military heads re core northers who will prefer a successful coup dat must c d daeth of GEJ and other enemies of d north, if GEJ complete equip d military against bokoharam, they must definitly use it against him and against d niger delta boys who re also dia fear.for d first time airforce patake on d war d story is urgly, if we search vry well d two pilots ,d lada monitors and all who re concernd on d mission of d jet re core notherner or some caword yarouba who has nofin to say on d affairs of d nation.
I tire for this comment ! smh

5 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by conscientia: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
Bazinga: .

The boko haram sympathisers in the Nigerian Army and nigerian airforce are responsible................

But actually that's non of my business cos the nigerian army don't want this boko haram menace to end, they frustrate their own efforts by themselves intentionally.

let us embark on #bringbackouralphajet campaign grin

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Qc1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
martyns303: A MILITARY jet is one of the most sophisticated aircrafts, how can it just vanish from radar without a clue as to where it is or it's last known coordinate or position? It wasn't making a flight over the Atlantic or over another country's airspace. And to think it's the only of it's kind the military has got. We are finished in this country, that jet better not fall on the wrong hands. This is the only country where things of such monumental magnitude as warships, jet, vessels, and billions of dollars just go missing. We will wake up one morning and find out that Nigeria is missing.

People don't know the magnitude of this danger yet. ..rather they are happy to post some European football results...which doesn't add nor subtract from anyone daily life. Immagine that this jet was given to the militant to wipe the whole Lagos out within 3 hours? I guess that will get you thinking and serious for once about the future of this country!!!

3 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by nduchucks: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
I most certainly hope that the Jet was shot down and the pilot was able to successfuly eject. If this jet was flown by a rogue pilot then we are in deep shiit.

GEJ needs to urgently request the assistance of all our friends to find the crash site of this jet. If a crash site does not exist and a neighboring country allowed a rogue pilot to land the plane in its territory without informing us, then we must declare war against such a country. What nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by coolcharm(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
And just some months back, some bootlickers were singing praise of NAMA for establishing Total Radar Coverage of Nigeria (TRACON), and then shortly after a suposedly sophiscated Military Fighter Jet goes missing

Well, until we admit to our incompetencies as a nation and take on the painstaking process of building a transperent society driven by truth, honesty and genuine people power, we remain a 'potentially' great nation incapacitated by our own very vices, deeply rooted on the foundation of lies, governed by selfish and dumb white liars and appraised by blind and foolish bootlickers since 1914

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Davvid007(m): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
This is hillarious, suposing dis jet finds it way amongs BK, jst wandering d kind of damages they would impact on innocent lives. God help us all
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Bitojoe(m): 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Wonder shall never end.if this is true,every citizens in Nigeria should be ready to say no to our barbaric leaders.

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by donodion(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nigeria is a sick country.With useless rulers and dumbstruck subjects.

2 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by explorer250(m): 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
why dont you stop wallowing in poverty by clicking herehttp://csl.ink/2p
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by explorer250(m): 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
read more from news source http://csl.ink/2p
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Jabioro: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nothing is working anymore in this country called Nigeria,l mean absolutely everything..searching for alphajet? Where is SAT1,I mean our satilite lunch whether @ China or somewhere else,all this magnititude ,gigantic project embark upon by FG,in name of security and behalf of her citizen..This regime,the head of securities should burx their heads in affirmatn of total failure...the jet is either crash or landed in safety around desert area for onward transmissn to Boko boys..we are for another round of menance...

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by cole265(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
Qc1:

People don't know the magnitude of this danger yet. ..rather they are happy to post some European football results...which doesn't add nor subtract from anyone daily life. Immagine that this jet was given to the militant to wipe the whole Lagos out within 3 hours? I guess that will get you thinking and serious for once about the future of this country!!!

My advice to GEJ is that until the crash site or the whereabouts of the key fighter is known, he should disappear from aso rock into hiding. Obviously, the jet is with BH. GEJ is the first target. Nigeria is no more. TBJ predicted this and I think that is why they tried the jet at his guest house. Wow! The jet fighter can do amazing things o. Just imagine how that building came down. grin
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by ayodele123(m): 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
Simple answer.Its either crashed or shot down by B.H.
Or check for it in B.H's airport,maybe captured by them
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Litmus: 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
coolcharm: And just some months back, some bootlickers were singing praise of NAMA for establishing Total Radar Coverage of Nigeria (TRACON), and then shortly after a suposedly sophiscated Military Fighter Jet goes missing

Well, until we admit to our incompetencies as a nation and take on the painstaking process of building a transperent society driven by truth, honesty and genuine people power, we remain a 'potentially' great nation incapacitated by our own very vices, deeply rooted on the foundation of lies, governed by selfish and dumb white liars and appraised by blind and foolish bootlickers since 1914

I too was skeptical that we have the coverage that people claimed for the NAMA system especially with rumors of helicopters landing and supplying arms to people involved in ethnic clashes. However, these things do appear to take time if you're to look at it informed by instances of planes going down in more advanced Nations. Even with what seems to be a congested orbit space none of the satellites have yet discovered the whereabouts of the Malaysian plane. Besides -for security reasons- authorities don't always divulge all the facts until they find it conducive to do so at a later date.

Just pray that the pilots are found safe and alive that's the main thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President / Aisha Buhari And Family Celebrate President Buhari's Re-Election (Photos) / "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.