Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? (4464 Views)

8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich / How Tall Is Too Tall? / A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Worksunlimited: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2014
I was in a conversation with a group of ladies and some guys, and we meandered our way into mens fashion, complexion, build, and its ilk.. What caught my interest was when the issue of height came along.. A lady in the group was particularly energetical about this issue..

So i popped the question, and a part of the conversation goes thus;

Me: What kind of man would you want people to see you with?
She: My man MUST be Fair complexioned, Well dressed, matured, Slim, and Tall..
Me: How tall is your tall?
She: Taller than me Tall..

This lady in question is a beauty at 4 feet 9 inches (i am around 6 feet).. By her argument anybody who is above 4 feet 9 inches e.g 5 feet is tall enough to be her man, right?.. Wrong!!

So ladies! for our (men) sake, Please how tall does your ideal man have to be (Specificity Mbok)?
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by mecussey(m): 10:56am On Sep 14, 2014
A guy is tall, when he is 6 feet and above but a lady is, when she is 5.5 and above.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by MabraO: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2014
Someone she can look up to(very tall)
My ladies no get choice
Be it shoulder level or ear tip level I still tall pass her

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by FruityLass: 10:59am On Sep 14, 2014
6ft and above kiss
After all am 5'10 angry
I don't do shorties!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by AAlozie(m): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2014
If Chinedu 'Aki' can get married to a tall, pretty woman, then there is hope for every man. Height should not be a criteria for a successful relationship.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Worksunlimited: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2014
mecussey: A guy is tall, when he is 6 feet and above but a lady is, when she is 5.5 and above.

Hmmmm..
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Worksunlimited: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2014
FruityLass: 6ft and above kiss
After all am 5'10 angry
I don't do shorties!

So u sef follow like better thing... wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Worksunlimited: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2014
AAlozie: If Chinedu 'Aki' can get married to a tall, pretty woman, then there is hope for every man. Height should not be a criteria for a successful relationship.

smiley... Ideally, Yes!.. Realistically, No!
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Worksunlimited: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2014
Discovered most women have a tendency to hide the truth.. That they date a short guy, no mean say deep insyd, dem like am like dat.. Like the white mans law of availability states " When the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable"

At all at all, na im bad pass..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by kilokeys(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2014
anybody taller than me is too tall grin
anybody shorter than me is too short kiss

#ilovemyself

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by JOETYNO: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2014
kilokeys: anybody taller than me is too tall grin
anybody shorter than me is too short kiss
#ilovemyself

Some old men be like

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by latino2swt(m): 11:51am On Sep 14, 2014
Worksunlimited: Mbok

obongowo aba die?
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by AfricanApple(f): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
as far as he is taller than me, fine.

if they say choose between
a. not too handsome but tall and
b. very very handsome but short

I will choose the A
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by delzypswag(m): 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
im 6ft 2 so i got no problem,the girl i like is taller than me on heels,lets just say we are the same height
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
As long as he's taller than me. I don't want to be blinded by the sun when I'm looking at him either...
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
He can be any height as long as he sabi pound yam wella

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by mrham03(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy: As long as he's taller than me. I don't want to be blinded by the sun when I'm looking at him either...
what if u are the same height as him?
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
mrham03: what if u are the same height as him?

Hmm that's a bit of a turn off...
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Enegod(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
rozzay: He can be any height as long as he sabi pound yam wella

Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2014

You and this pounding of yam. What if the pestle is not on good form?
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

So you now know i am the perfect dude for u.
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by DVMtuppence(m): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
RedBenson:

So you now know i am the perfect dude for u.

Haha how tall are you?
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
[quote author=DVMtuppence][/quote]

Hey smiley
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by mrham03(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

lol, isnt love all that matters?
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2014

shocked shocked grin
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha how tall are you?

Not up to 6ft, but above 6ft 10". You nko?
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
I prefer a girl that will be same height with me when she's on heel or a bit taller.
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
mrham03: lol, isnt love all that matters?

Haha yeah of course but ill have to see you first to fall in love with you... and I won't plan on falling if you're smaller than me
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
RedBenson:

Not up to 6ft, but above 6ft 10". You nko?

Lol I'm a bit small 5ft 4 hehe

Lol how can u be under 6ft but above 6ft 10
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by DVMtuppence(m): 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hey smiley
my bolu and her turn off of a thing …lol
how are you?
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
DVMtuppence: my bolu and her turn off of a thing …lol

Haha I'm sorry... I'm just a very picky person hehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm In The Mood To Call Someone / Happy Birthday To Me / Never Can I Believe My Babe Can Make Such Demand /request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.