Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? (4469 Views)

8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich / How Tall Is Too Tall? / A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by generalissimo(m): 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
That girl is still very young certainly. That is why she's choosy. By the time she's 30 and still searching, she'll change her song to, 'everything that God created is good'
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by andyanders: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
FruityLass: Ur CV please angry

A banker by Profession,34ys,love soccer, baseball, basketball and American football.Love traveling, shopping, and an extrovert. Love fast cars, swimming and skating. And yours.
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by FruityLass: 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
andyanders:

A banker by Profession,34ys,love soccer, baseball, basketball and American football.Love traveling, shopping, and an extrovert. Love fast cars, swimming and skating. And yours.
21, a young graduate of mathematics, love basketball, traveling, visiting malls and an introvert.
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by andyanders: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
FruityLass: 21, a young graduate of mathematics, love basketball, traveling, visiting malls and an introvert.

Great, I feel like break dancing an wanna do some cat-walking.With your profession, things can get going and the sky will be blue.
Will check out your mail and mail you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Fraih(f): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
....Am 6ft and so my own Tall can't be any inch less dan dat!
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Worksunlimited: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
Fraih: ....Am 6ft and so my own Tall can't be any inch less dan dat!

Smiles...
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Easyjay: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
jomile
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by dmcdad: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle: Anything from 6 kiss
Dmcdad got the perfect height
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Isk(f): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
I am 5"7 and My ideal height would be 5"11 or taller. Some girls say they have no issue with height, I have an issue with height tho. The taller the person is than me, the more attracted I am to that person. *shrug*
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Worksunlimited: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2014
Isk: I am 5"7 and My ideal height would be 5"11 or taller. Some girls say they have no issue with height, I have an issue with height tho. The taller the person is than me, the more attracted I am to that person. *shrug*

Interesting..
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Worksunlimited: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2014
This issue of a guys height and its proportionality to the height specificity guage of ladies in reality can be shocking..

Take for instance, there was a day, i was unfortunately fortunate to witness an event;

A guy and a lady were walking together, at my sighting of the guy, my first impression was When did palm trees start moving, Why dis thot of mine?

The guy was nothing less than 7 feet 6 inches, slim, with an uncanny way of moving his body (like dose trees from lord of the rings The twin towers sequel!)

And the babe was like 5 feet 8 or 9 inches.. e cum be lyk say everybody:including the babe, around the guy be like puny humans.. As in i no fit see the babe for the crowd around the guy..

The only thing that made me know he was with someone was his consistent turning to look down and talk.. As in the babe head no even reach the guy for waist...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Dayhorla: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Am above 5'9 so d guy should be taller than me
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by okirewaju(f): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
6 feet and above
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Finestlex(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
lmao.... it's no longer kpekus.. na yam now..
rozzay: He can be any height as long as he sabi pound yam wella
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Chukkasy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
no wonder the girls are always smiling and being friendly, even the ones that I'm not interested in at all sad
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by davide470(m): 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
Isk: I am 5"7 and My ideal height would be 5"11 or taller. Some girls say they have no issue with height, I have an issue with height tho. The taller the person is than me, the more attracted I am to that person. *shrug*
Thank the Stars am quite tall smiley
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by davide470(m): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Isk(f): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
davide470: Thank the Stars am quite tall smiley
lol I thank the gods for that.
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 16, 2014
I'm 5"7 so my man should be about 6" - 6"2 tall.
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Ryabcool(m): 4:16am On Sep 16, 2014
rozzay: He can be any height as long as he sabi pound yam wella
grin grin

See better person grin
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Worksunlimited: 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ryabcool: grin grin

See better person grin

smiley Funny guy...
Re: Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? by Arms(m): 9:54am On Oct 06, 2014
Jahniece:
I'm 5"7 so my man should be about 6" - 6"2 tall.
Jahniece Can I Met Wt U My No: 08027772035

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ Guy Shares Photo Of His Girlfriend's Butt With His Name Tattooed On It / Men's Secrets You Don't Know, Let Expose Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.