Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Vertedness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vertedness (3656 Views)

Dear Readers,how Do I Overcome My Husband’s Past Sex Life / My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help / How Can I Overcome Shyness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vertedness by jaykaylegend(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2014

7 Likes

Re: Vertedness by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Mmm •
Re: Vertedness by merit12(f): 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
To get over shyness is to hange out with. Friennds and family and be determine youwanna get over it

Talk to ladies

Start by compliments
Greetings

Still don't understand? Enrollin my school

1 Like

Re: Vertedness by wheesin(m): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
stop wanking...it diminshes your self estimate from 20million dollars to 10 cedis

5 Likes

Re: Vertedness by Hawlahscho(m): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Be more friendly and likeable. THEY'LL COME THEMSELVES.

1 Like

Re: Vertedness by Tundeiab(m): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
banega: Mmm •
LETS START BY YOU ACCEPTING TO GO OUT WITH THE OP... grin
Re: Vertedness by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
...hehehehehe....

Shyness!....I understand how you are feeling, bro....Lemme give some tips....

When you finally meet that girl you want to date so badly...
Firstly, be her friend..come closer...Always be there for her whenever she needs your help or your presence...

Secondly, be nice....Always give her this kind of sexy and sweet smile...It' ll melt her heart....

Lastly, whenever you wanna pop the question about dating each other....Make sure you say this stuffs to her at night or evening...On a date....When it is dark alittle...People usually have boldness at night...

6 Likes

Re: Vertedness by passionate88: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
jaykaylegend: even if we get talking i cannot keep the coversation going
If any girl expect only you to keep a conversation going on as if you are an "MC", young man just leave that dumbo and find your way.. You no dey tire ni?. Show me where dm write am say make only the man dey keep conversations going when him dey with girl's?. Shine your eyes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vertedness by passionate88: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hawlahscho: Be more friendly and likeable. THEY'LL COME THEMSELVES.
Simple... People don't know I'm shy around the ladies because of the way I act...

3 Likes

Re: Vertedness by tosyne2much(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
OP, I was once lik this b4.. I worked on myself and now, shey d girl dey craze ni ?.. You jst have to take things easy.. Start getting close to ladies you have no intention of dating and by so doing, ur confidence level rises.. Talk to ladies as if you are talking to ur fellow dude, ask dem questions and make sure you dnt ask direct question. Make sure you expand any question you ask for a longer conversation... OP, not all confident dudes are good at walking up to a random girl who walks on the street, so take that one out of it

1 Like

Re: Vertedness by passionate88: 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
temigracie: ...hehehehehe....

Firstly, be her friend..come closer...Always be there for her whenever she needs your help or your presence...

Secondly, be nice....Always give her this kind of sexy and sweet smile...It' ll melt her heart....

Lastly, whenever you wanna pop the question about dating each other....Make sure you say this stuffs to her at night or evening...On a date....When it is dark alittle...People usually have boldness at night...
@bolded... You will be FRIENDZONED before you could even shout Halleluyah!.

10 Likes

Re: Vertedness by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tundeiab: LETS START BY YOU ACCEPTING TO GO OUT WITH THE OP... grin
Loolx, grin abi oh • • •

1 Like

Re: Vertedness by Tundeiab(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
banega: Loolx, grin abi oh • • •
OYA COLLECT HIM NUMBER MA. AT LEAST START BY CALLING EACH OTHER. I BELIEVE IT WILL HELP...

PLEASE MY DARLING.., HELP A BROTHER IN NEED.

2 Likes

Re: Vertedness by ITbomb(m): 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Solution.
Don't wait till you want to friend a girl that's when you want to talk , start talking to all of them, you can start with the ugly ones (no offiense) and the ones you wouldn't like going out with, that will give you the confidence of 'Whatever happens, I don't care'.
Then as the flow comes you move on to the target

4 Likes

Re: Vertedness by Canme4u(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Am here to read Comments.
Re: Vertedness by ellapius(f): 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
@ op stop mesturbating then u will be bold enuf to ask for the real tin .dont ask me how I got to know.cos u wont like it.

1 Like

Re: Vertedness by Canme4u(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
ellapius: @ op stop mesturbating then u will be bold enuf to ask for the real tin .dont ask me how I got to know.cos u wont like it.

grin grin grin
Re: Vertedness by 1one: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
ellapius: @ op stop mesturbating then u will be bold enuf to ask for the real tin .dont ask me how I got to know.cos u wont like it.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Vertedness by Tolexander: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
temigracie: ...hehehehehe....

may i kindly experiment this tip on you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vertedness by Rapsainot(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
passionate88: @bolded... You will be FRIENDZONED before you could even shout Halleluyah!.
Lols, please help me to tell unionised and kelvingraphics o
Re: Vertedness by 1one: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
jaykaylegend: Hi fellas/ladies.
I'm a student and i have a very big issue that has affected me lots of times and that problem is shyness especially with girls...
I cannot talk to a girl i like
even if we get talking i cannot keep the coversation going
I cannot woo a girl I meet on the road or like(cos im always afraid of embarassment and rejection)
There is this girl i liked in my department but due to my inability to make my feelings known to the girl, one of my friends talked to her and they started going out together.
I have read plenty books and articles on how to talk to girls but none of them seems to be working for me.
Because of this shyness, i don't have female friends cos i dnt't even know how to start a friendship with a girl..
So to cut the long story short I dont know how to woo or converse with ladies i like..
Abeg nairalanders make una help me oooo..
And just so you know; i do face my studies seriously....
Thanks in advance

Do guys still do that? undecided wooing a girl on the road?.. Walking up to her to say baby the way you move makes my intestines interesting grin??.. Anyways don't bother about your inability to do that it's not an issue, There are better more matured ways to meet a girl than way-laying her on the street with "Hey your money, your life or date me"

Secondly, you must understand that A GIRL IS A HUMAN BEING.. JUST LIKE YOU.. the fact that she's pretty, has breeest or buttocks shouldn't make you feel she's some extra-terrestial deity-personified being.. A girl breathes.. Eats... Farts.. Burps.. Etc just like you.. When you have this consciousness, you wouldn't feel overly gittery when talking to a girl...moreover when you're talking to a girl, you're doing her a favor, most girls can't do without being male-talked for one week.. So don't walk up to a girl with "Ahhh she's doing me a favour oo" mindset.. It's actually the other way around... Na she get market and na you be customer wey wan buy.. If customer no come market must to spoil.

The key is this, as some people mentioned.. Don't start talking to one particular girl you like... Make friends with many, start talking to many of them.. Even the "SU" type... Just flow with every one of them and from there you'll be cool enough to HIT your main target. grin

Last bullet : And I promised myself that I wouldn't do long posts again cry

6 Likes

Re: Vertedness by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tundeiab: OYA COLLECT HIM NUMBER MA. AT LEAST START BY CALLING EACH OTHER. I BELIEVE IT WILL HELP...

PLEASE MY DARLING.., HELP A BROTHER IN NEED.
No way, are you kidding mee? The Op is even too shy to comment sef grin grin
Re: Vertedness by Tundeiab(m): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
banega: No way, are you kidding mee? The Op is even too shy to comment sef grin grin
hahahahahaha...

No make me laugh in French abeg... Help am na Biko!

1 Like

Re: Vertedness by jaykaylegend(m): 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
1one:

Do guys still do that? undecided wooing a girl on the road?.. Walking up to her to say baby the way you move makes my intestines interesting grin??.. Anyways don't bother about your inability to do that it's not an issue, There are better more matured ways to meet a girl than way-laying her on the street with "Hey your money, your life or date me"

Secondly, you must understand that A GIRL IS A HUMAN BEING.. JUST LIKE YOU.. the fact that she's pretty, has breeest or buttocks shouldn't make you feel she's some extra-terrestial deity-personified being.. A girl breathes.. Eats... Farts.. Burps.. Etc just like you.. When you have this consciousness, you wouldn't feel overly gittery when talking to a girl...moreover when you're talking to a girl, you're doing her a favor, most girls can't do without being male-talked for one week.. So don't walk up to a girl with "Ahhh she's doing me a favour oo" mindset.. It's actually the other way around... Na she get market and na you be customer wey wan buy.. If customer no come market must to spoil.

The key is this, as some people mentioned.. Don't start talking to one particular girl you like... Make friends with many, start talking to many of them.. Even the "SU" type... Just flow with every one of them and from there you'll be cool enough to HIT your main target. grin

Last bullet : And I promised myself that I wouldn't do long posts again cry
i have friends that still do that especially @ night but i have always not hav the courage to even try it... And i have tried to talk to just any other girl but the right words don't come out but now that you have mentioned i wll up my efforts
and P.S; your long post helped
Re: Vertedness by Unionised(m): 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
passionate88: @bolded... You will be FRIENDZONED before you could even shout Halleluyah!.

Only little boys worry about being friendzoned.

The matured know what to do...

1 Like

Re: Vertedness by frrank(m): 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Vertedness by frrank(m): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2014

As a shy guy, this is the first treatment naija babes will give him. He stands 100% chance being friendzoned.

1 Like

Re: Vertedness by rasbaby(f): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
First what's your name before we get started? And also know that once I cure you of that shyness,
hmm it will cause you a lot of distractions, cos I've helped a lot of guys in your shoes and they thank me for it but they just can't get off it once they are into it. It becomes fun to them. Hope you prepared? Over to you!
Re: Vertedness by frrank(m): 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2014

How did you know?
Re: Vertedness by jaykaylegend(m): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
banega: No way, are you kidding mee? The Op is even too shy to comment sef grin grin
jaykaylegend is not shy to comment, he just dosen't know what to write
Re: Vertedness by jaykaylegend(m): 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
frrank:

How did you know?
help me ask am oooo
Re: Vertedness by jaykaylegend(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
rasbaby: First what's your name before we get started? And also know that once I cure you of that shyness,
hmm it will cause you a lot of distractions, cos I've helped a lot of guys in your shoes and they thank me for it but they just can't get off it once they are into it. It becomes fun to them. Hope you prepared? Over to you!
yeah am prepared
AYODEJI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? / Guys Beware!!!! / My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.