Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering (72987 Views)

Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Toks2008(m): 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
candidbabe:

if you like watch the video thousand times nobody is begging you to believe that the aircraft had something to do with the building.
you mean to tell us that all the houses in your city are much stronger than that of TB Joshua.
the MOG does not have sufficient funds to erect a durable structure like the people in your city right?

If it flew over the structure just once then i will not be confused but four times.Hmmm,don't know what to say.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Dragonking: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Something is wrong here.

Did anyone notice that in the video after the aircraft flew the third time it was 11.54am but when the lady stated that this is the moment of the incidence, it was 12.44pm..almost 1hour difference.

So, why did they make that particular scene look as if after the aircraft flew for the 3rd time then building collapsed immediately? angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
CityNG:

It wasn't a plane, it was a helicopter.

Planes don't hover, they loiter at best.

I was wondering how a plane could hover.

Smh. To people referencing the missing military jet: A JET IS NOT A HELICOPTER.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dragonking: Something is wrong here.

Did anyone notice that in the video after the aircraft flew the third time it was 11.54am but when the lady stated that this is the moment of the incidence, it was 12.44pm..almost 1hour difference.

So, why did they make that particular scene look as if after the aircraft flew for the 3rd time the building collapsed immediately? angry angry angry

It's simple, they are just trying to make the untrained believe that the aircraft caused the total collapse of an improper designed and built building.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by jen4r: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
CityNG:
It wasn't a plane, it was a helicopter.
Planes don't hover, they loiter at best.

hey you are not there live, I saw military plane and not helicopter, you can go to ikotun and ask any okada man, they will explained it better to u, it's a heavily military plane that move with fan and not with jet engine .......
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by paycash: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
CityNG:

It's simple, they are just trying to make the untrained believe that the aircraft caused the total collapse of an improper designed and built building.

But after the building collapsed the aircraft never return

I am sorry for Nigerian with their wickedness,

Why can't you wait for one week investigation .

In this world wicked people cannot achieved good leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Alexsmith20(m): 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
eluquenson: Hmm! Whether strange aircraft or not everything that happened there has been premeditated.
Simple conspiracy.
I gess you are part of the conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
allisonluvsu: I just watched the video of how the synagogue church guest house collaspe and the story behind the aircraft hovering around the building. See video below:
Still uploading.Hold on

watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua1MWreHGuw

credits: www.loadedvilla.com
Isn't that area close to the airport(MM airport)? I read somewhere the church is not far from the airport and I don't see how that is a problem. Too many people are too ignorant to think the plane is the potential cause of the collapse of the building. There is no strange plane there, it is a normal plane. It is a coincidence that the plane flies by at that moment . Accept that and move on with your lying life. Stop inputting nonsense and fear into people's mind.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
all4naija:
Isn't that area close to the airport(MM airport)? I read somewhere the church is not far from the airport and I don't see how that is a problem. Too many people are too ignorant to think the plane is the potential cause of the collapse of the building. There is no strange plane there, it is a normal plane. It is a coincidence that the plane flies by at that moment . Accept that and move on with your lying life. Stop inputting nonsense and fear into people's mind.

Have u forgotten that gullibility is engraved in the DNA of most Nigerian's?

Most hardly take responsibility for anything rather something must be blamed for everything.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by dorox(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
100Cents:

Don't teach me, I am an engineer.

Further analysis on the site and materials will confirm.
You may have an engineering degree but you don't appear to reason like one, otherwise you would know that it is quite possible for a concrete structure to fail like that without the application of external forces.
In a structure that is designed with the possibility of failure in mind, if a load bearing member of that structure should suffer a catastrophic failure, its load will be distributed to as many other structural members as possible in order to prevent any of the other load bearing members from being overloaded.
But in a poorly designed structure, if a load bearing member should suffer a catastrophic failure, its load will be transferred to the next load bearing member which would also cause it to fail from overloading, this in turn will cause the next one to fail until they all come crashing down.
This kind of failure often lead to a cascading collapse like the one in this video.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by 100Cents: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
dorox:
You may have an engineering degree but you don't appear to reason like one, otherwise you would know that it is quite possible for a concrete structure to fail like that without the application of external forces.
In a structure that is designed with the possibility of failure in mind, if a load bearing member of that structure should suffer a catastrophic failure, its load will be distributed to as many other structural members as possible in order to prevent any of the other load bearing members from being overloaded.
But in a poorly designed structure, if a load bearing member should suffer a catastrophic failure, its load will be transferred to the next load bearing member which would also cause it to fail from overloading, this in turn will cause the next one to fail until they all come crashing down.
This kind of failure often lead to a cascading collapse like the one in this video.

I said you should not teach me you illiterate.

I will rather learn from a toddler than you.

And forcing your convictions on others is idiocy.

Come and verify my certificate and achievements.

Anything could have caused the collapse.

I'm sure the Nigerian government will take Joshua more seriously than you because you lack achievement. cheesy
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by collins0032(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Well if it were a thing of just d building alone, der wouldn't b any probs bt in dis case, Life is involved and many were taken at an instance.

Many as myself would want 2 wonder why such a misfortune waz not predicted by d "man of God" and its damages and dangers averted. Whatever might be d case, may their souls rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Demainman1: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
100Cents:

Mumu, come and verify my certificate and achievements.

You are a fool calling someone an illiterate. you are the illiterate. Engineer my foot!!

You are very likely a religiously brainwashed engineer anyway. So let me think like you........ it is GEJ that whats TB dead abi? or is it CIA sef?

The question remains, Why did that 'man of dog' not forecast the building collapse in his premises but he can at the same time see what will happen in America?

Think fool, THINK!!!

8 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by 100Cents: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Demainman1:

You are a fool calling someone an illiterate. you are the illiterate. Engineer my foot!!

You are very likely a religiously brainwashed engineer anyway. So let me think like you........ it is GEJ that whats TB dead abi? or is it CIA sef?

The question remains, Why did that 'man of dog' not forecast the building collapse in his premises but he can at the same time see what will happen in America?

Think fool, THINK!!!

Sir,

If they haven't paid your salary in the past 6 months, I am sure you know how to contact your employer.

Don't be a nuisance to the public.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by tpia1: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
jmslimx: That collapse looks like a control demolition

it actually does.

lord have mercy.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by khayce: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hummmm!!!! Sometime nairalanders can be so funny wen commenting a serious case as dis,,, by d way me know not,,, only Jah knows.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by tpia1: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
is there a helipad on the premises?

was the copter trying to land somewhere around there?
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Demainman1: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
100Cents:

Sir,

If they haven't paid your salary in the past 6 months, I am sure you know how to contact your employer.

Don't be a nuisance to the public.

You see what i am talking about? Who are 'they' paying your salary?

You are also a funny religiously brainwashed engineer at that too. I smh for you. With engineers like you, no wonder Nigeria is never moving forward!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by solara: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
bushdoc9919: [size=28pt]Once again, Nigerians show how little they know.

No one is critiquing the builders/contractors.No one is asking why the regulatory agencies failed to stop the construction of the unauthorized building. No one is asking why we have so few master technicians/masons/artisans.No one is asking why the Church did not hire the right kind of people...or why they illegally converted two to six story.

Instead we are talking about strange plane.

What does plane have to do with building collapsing?

Why can't we blame ourselves instead of blaming spirits/demons/enemies.etc.....

Why are Nigerians so unserious.?

Nigerians....blame thyself.

Until we stop becoming a lawless people.....and become a nation of laws and standards....more buildings will fall down.

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
But in ourselves
Julius Caesar (I, ii, 140-141)

[/size]

Have you heard of Man-Made earthquakes

Please google is your friend... But meanwhile

Read:

http://uncensored.co.nz/2011/03/04/was-the-christchurch-earthquake-a-terrible-natural-disaster-or-was-it-a-terrible-man-made-disaster/
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
100Cents:

Come and verify my certificate and achievements.

Anything could have caused the collapse.

I'm sure the Nigerian government will take Joshua more seriously than you because you lack achievement. cheesy

Since you are an engineer....refute the man with engineering stuff.

Some of us are here to learn.

As an engineer....tell us why his explanation is wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by dorox(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
collins0032: Well if it were a thing of just d building alone, der wouldn't b any probs bt in dis case, Life is involved and many were taken at an instance.

Many as myself would want 2 wonder why such a misfortune waz not predicted by d "man of God" and its damages and dangers averted. Whatever might be d case, may their souls rest in peace.
No need to continue to wonder why when the reason is quite obvious. The MOG is a hustler.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by 100Cents: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
Demainman1:

You see what i am talking about? Who are 'they' paying your salary?

You are also a funny religiously brainwashed engineer at that too. I smh for you. With engineers like you, no wonder Nigeria is never moving forward!!

I can help get across to your employers to reduce your bile.

It infects the public negatively..
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Demainman1: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Since you are an engineer....refute the man with engineering stuff.

Some of us are here to learn.

As an engineer....tell us why his explanation is wrong.

'No mind that poor man'

While he is at it he should also tell us all the TBJ achievements. Abi, na all those fake forecasting be achievements? sad

7 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by electropiz(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
to Me it looked like a controlled demolition
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by texazzpete(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
solara:

Read:

http://uncensored.co.nz/2011/03/04/was-the-christchurch-earthquake-a-terrible-natural-disaster-or-was-it-a-terrible-man-made-disaster/

God will punish you for wasting your parents money like this. All the money put towards your education and you can still reason like a half-wit?

Even SS1 students know that an earthquake is caused by movement of the earth's tectonic plates. It would take a catastrophically large amount of energy to move one of these plates...and you swallowing the BS of an article claiming that tectonic plates were moves with 'pulses bounced off the ionosphere' is a sign of a stupendous level of imbecility.

Even SS3 students will not believe this crap. There's no hope for you.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
solara:

Read:

1.Unless there is a geothermal source of energy...or any of the specific conditions listed here......which as far as I know do not happen to occur in the Lagos area.....a man made earthquake cannot happen

2.New Zealand has earthquakes because it is located at a point where the earth's tectonic plates meet. The Christchurch earthquake happened because of natural forces,not because of man made things.

3.If man made....why didn't other buildings or the Synagogue itself fall down too? Earthquakes.....even ''man made''.....are non-specific.

4.This crisis was man made....due to the issues I pointed out in my previous post. Instead of engaging in spurious conspiracy theories...why not vote in governments ,or put pressure on existing governments to enforce building codes, spend more on technician education, and hold contractors who build bad buildings responsible....by punishing them.?

You do not get change by papering over the cracks.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Demainman1: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
100Cents:

I can help get across to your employers to reduce your bile.

It infects the public negatively..

Thanks, but no thanks for your offer

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by texazzpete(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
electropiz: to Me it looked like a controlled demolition

It also looks like a collapsing building...you know, the scenario that is infinitely more plausible than 'terrorists' taking out a low value target like this using explosives that nobody noticed anyone bringing in, using an uncommon level of expertise.

If it makes you sheep sleep better to assume that the CIA/KGB/Mossad/Boko Haram/Chris Okotie brought it down, be my guest.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by 100Cents: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Only empty and disgruntled people come online to insult others based on their convictions.

Everyone watched a video, the same video and gave their interpretations, then one underachiever comes along to call another fool, idiot and other unprintable names for stating his position. Instead of begging your god to extract frustration from your life, you vent it on innocent people wherever you go unprovoked. God punish you more for stupidity.

What greater level of illiteracy is that ?

Now eye witnesses said it was a military jet and not an helicopter. Take it to the moon, that was a demolition.

In modern technology, one does not need to see a bullet or bomb before demolition takes place.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by postemail: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
Facts:
-from the CCTV angle, we can "not" be sure that helicopter flew directly over the Synagogue building

-helicopter flew over at 11.54am

-building collapsed at 12.44pm

-no aerial explosion

-building buckled under from the right-side foundation

-dust cloud rose from beneath

See sequence of events below:

My conclusion: the foundation/pillars buckled under pressure from sheer load above.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by nora544: 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
solara:

Read:

I know about it but then all buildings around must collaps or show something that it was an earthquake.

I know how it feel when there is an eathquake so that is not possible that only one building collaps.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obinna Onuoha Builds Statue Of Jesus, "Biggest" In Africa / David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.