Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering (73004 Views)

Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by jmslimx(m): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
That collapse looks like a control demolition

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by datguru: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
@ op how did you take this video ? Did you see it coming ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
hmmmmm
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by datguru: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Na wa
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by TheyVid(m): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Someone/something must definately be blamed for this incidence, either physical or spiritual.
In this case, the Helicopter (that's what I think it is) was the last object seen to have flown over the building and so automatically becomes the scape-goat simply because it never returned after the building collapsed.

Dear Prophet Temitope Joshua please blame it on the poor construction material used by the contractors. You of all people should know that a building as tall as that should be built to withstand internal and external vibration(s).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by ekemini007(m): 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
I cnt play dis clip ooo. Bt i jst saw the vidoe too on SCOAN life service. Dnt watch d aircraft watch d timing..4 seperate times. An aircraft( pls focus on the number of times d aircraft appear in relations to d time interval)..and notice after the fourth time the building suddenly colaspe completely n d aircraft ws nt seen again. Outside dis country, such a tin wld nt easily b dismised.

Bt thr hs been an existing hate for dis MAN anywy..mor "like God don purnish am"..guess thr wnt b any nid for investigation.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by MadCow1: 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
I was hoping to see the jet dropping a nuke or bunker buster missile on the building but didn't..

grin

T.B Joshua should be thankful nigeria isn't China....... Not Even God would have saved his neck from the hang and noose.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by ELGREF(m): 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
allisonluvsu: I just watched the video of how the synagogue church guest house collaspe and the story behind the aircraft hovering around the building. See video below:
Still uploading.Hold on

watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua1MWreHGuw

credits: www.loadedvilla.com
in the first place, what was plan or what the plane was doing over there, on the same day, jet was missing in yola, something is fishing.....hope tbjoshua has not talk/work against authority?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by zomoears(m): 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
story for d gods...d video. if na so, all d buidings for airport for don collapse na. if common vibration from an aircraft will make a building cave in, then it was never structurally sound in d first place! dissapointed that they r pinning it down to d craft

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
[size=28pt]Once again, Nigerians show how little they know.

No one is critiquing the builders/contractors.No one is asking why the regulatory agencies failed to stop the construction of the unauthorized building. No one is asking why we have so few master technicians/masons/artisans.No one is asking why the Church did not hire the right kind of people...or why they illegally converted two to six story.

Instead we are talking about strange plane.

What does plane have to do with building collapsing?

Why can't we blame ourselves instead of blaming spirits/demons/enemies.etc.....

Why are Nigerians so unserious.?

Nigerians....blame thyself.

Until we stop becoming a lawless people.....and become a nation of laws and standards....more buildings will fall down.

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
But in ourselves
Julius Caesar (I, ii, 140-141)

[/size]

66 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by jrerico1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
The Lord I worship will always protect his prophet.. What a evil world we live in..GOSH
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by sammyyoung2(m): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
GEJ till we get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by MadCow1: 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
jmslimx: That collapse looks like a control demolition

All it takes is for one weight bearing pillar or beam to fail and everything else comes crashing down like a pack of cards.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
allisonluvsu:
My internet connection is kinda slow if not i would have uploaded his full statement from emmanuel tv
we dnt need it

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Makweembo: 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by allisonluvsu(m): 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
video was caught on CCTV
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Dawinlove(m): 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
i jes watch hw boko haram bombed dat building
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by MadCow1: 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
bushdoc9919: Once again, Nigerians show how little they know.

No one is critiquing the builders/contractors.No one is asking why the regulatory agencies failed to stop the construction of the unauthorized building. No one is asking why we have so few master technicians/masons/artisans.No one is asking why the Church did not hire the right kind of people...or why they illegally converted two to six story.

Until we stop becoming a lawless people.....and become a nation of laws and standards....more buildings will fall down.

But in ourselves

you ruined a sensible post by using an unnecessary large font size for notice me purpose.. angry

30 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
bushdoc9919: [size=28pt]Once again, Nigerians show how little they know.

But in ourselves

[/size]
gibberish

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
OMG!!!!!!....this is heartbreaking...
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by kilokeys(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
CCTV. wow.. Naija is improving.

its sad anyway. but i don't think its a plane.. the building collapsed from its root.

in Naija, a building owner might just change their mind by another storey. when they feel like it.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by ekemini007(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2014

Exactly my man.this tin looks reali fishy. No one wnts to listern to dis man for once.wt if it turns out he is tellin the truth.why nt wait till investigation is completed and findings made by the neccessary expert before we tk to the air.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by gatiano(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
that building went down fast, it just dropped, do you all mean to say that there is no metals, marbles or concretes in the making of the said building? even with strong earthquakes, house don't just drop like that. haha the house drop within 1.30 sec.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
People are so blinded by hate for this man they will find a way around anything he presents. Hold onto your resentments,you drinking poison and expecting it to kill someone else. ;DPeople are so blinded by hate for this man they will find a way around anything he presents. Hold onto your resentments,you drinking poison and expecting it to kill someone else.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by LewsTherin: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
Common! The last time the "strange" aircraft flew over the building was an hour before collapse. If that/those hellicopters (could have all been different flights) triggered the collapse, it still doesn't change the fact that as is typical in Nigeria, a 2 storey building was being extended without approval and on the same foundation, possibly with sub - standard processes leading to a weak structure on weak foundations. The "strange" aircraft at mlst just triggered an event that would still have happened anyways.

16 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by soldierdollar(m): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
nora544: Sorry I watch the video 3 times and the aircraft has nothing to do.

Than in the city i live we must have this every month because sometime the plains have to fly over my city and some big planes go down that you feel they will just hit the next house.

What i see in this video, that shows that something with the building was not okay perhaps they didnot use much steel for the buttless so with the time the building will collaps.

He want that his followers and all nigerian believ this fake story from him.

Every engineer know that without steel you cannot build a house like this. Also when they didnot use much cement and less steel it could happen.
Were you told he did not use steel ?

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by tivta(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Yes the plane is strange BUT it had nothing to do with the building collapse. The building was clearly defective. Am disappointed Lagos state government allowed him to carry on with church service but if it was an individuals house that collapsed the whole land would have been sealed off. I pity this country.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by obailala(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
May God deliver the black man from sheer ignorance and pure stupidity...

Common sense combined with a little education tells me the structure was weak and probably built on a weak foundation. It was a disaster waiting to happen all these while and the sound of the flying object simply introduced a little vibration in the area which caused the structure to crumble. There are even reports the building had only 2 floors until it was upgraded to 5 or 6. The question sensible people should ask is if the foundation was capable of carrying up to 5 floors (I'm sure it wasn't).

I would have assumed the people commenting on Nairaland are at least educated to know these little things but instead I can already see several comments swallowing and supporting the illiterate theory of 'spiritual attack by a strange flying object.'

As usual, this case will be dismissed as spiritual and the engineers handling the project would not be arrested and punished. Just the same way we keep having poorly maintained planes falling off our skies and instead of punishing anyone, you hear people in authority spitting out gibberish like "it was an act of God."

Sometimes I wonder what we use our education for... Most people think education is just about getting a white paper with which they would get into a high paying job. God help us!

24 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by allisonluvsu(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Adikam: we dnt need it
Simple thing, "I" is for one person "We" is for two or more persons. So the next time you want to make a statement, simply use "I" and not "We" so pple won't laugh at you. Thanks for your understanding

6 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by chinedujazzy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
I can't believe the rate at which this news is making front page of several Pages and some Newspapers,atleast am sure that there are buildings which collapse around some villages and yet not even a radio station talks abt it,Really FAME comes with a TAG...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obinna Onuoha Builds Statue Of Jesus, "Biggest" In Africa / David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.