Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John (18912 Views)

Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting / How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Godmystrength: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: you love/enjoy having your azz being licked, don't you ? Cuz that's what the author of this trash is doing, and maybe that's why you are jumping all over the thread

You are the girl of October 1st right ?
I didn't know we met prior to that ...so Im still waiting for your good memory

... what?
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
Sadly, this satirical piece follows the sad and dangerous path of female radicalism.

A post modern mind warfare for the control of man.

Right now, a man is usually defined through the lens of a woman.
The woman, all of a sudden becomes a better judge of character and traits.

Emotionally balanced and less prune to error while the man is usually brash, carefree, emotionally impetuous and usually controlled by his testosterone 90% of the time.

This is an aberration, depending on what we believe, the reason why we are all here is because of the woman.

Sadly, the world is reverting back to a grundnorm of the past. The West is exporting its inefficient society to the rest of the world and encouraging her families to imbibe core African and Indian norms or traditionally Jewish and Islamic moderates who had and is still maintaining its core belief systems, family system and societal restraints.

We can not self-abnegate when faced with a barrage of Western expose on women rights, sexual power, women freedom and women right. But the irony about all these was that they weren't lost ab initio, neither were they enforced based on gender bias but by learned roles willingly and with pride.

This is all an illusion; the problem is not existent as we have always lived freely and in addition with far more wisdom than we have now. In this age of women right we have more broken homes.

We have more rape cases against women and men alike, and high sexual harassment cases.

Ladies are more likely to be sexually unsatisfied even if the man were to be a horse.

Ladies are more likely to feel professionally shunted, or feeling forced to putting her career on hold on account of marriage. But we have all seen where this usually leads. The truth is that ladies and men alike have altogether been insatiable.

Mankind as always been greedy and the prince of the world have been re-writing the order of history since humans were created.

I dare ask, what is wrong in a lady being quiet and reserved?
What is wrong in a lady playing down her sexual prowess? Is she in direct contest with the man?
So why would a lady instinctive bend or be under unconsciously when she is about to have sex? Is this alos men doing?
What is wrong in a lady covering her shame...have we not seen a repeat from the Bible and history, sadly, even our present day female stars replete the conditions of the scripture about the Anakims.

Recently our present dispensation is replete with stars like Rihanna, Mikey Minaj, Lady gaga and Miley Cyrus of the Hannah Montana Fame.
The Mo' Cheddah, Cozy and a plethora of Nigeria female stars hasn’t been the perfect examples either and neither have they been a good example of ladies with responsibility of fame.

While it is arguable, one can point out ladies of better examples like Ngozi, Obi, Hilary Clinton and host of others.

If you juxtapose these former examples with the latter it will be immediately clear, why female radicalism is hurting its course rather making it easier.

When God needed an upgrade of man, he created the woman and encoded in her, her roles. These roles doesn’t make her less or weaker but illustrate a divine order and purpose for her.

History is not cruel, we live die repeat but as sheer human we never remember what happened before us and very quick to say the situation is different when presented with the same situations or say we would take a better path when faced with a similar decision.

While I do not begrudge the article above, am sure it was written in the utmost good faith.
Men, cannot make you equal, as they will have to carry their own burden for ever, for subjugating their roles over and over again, yet we abuse Adam and say we would not have fallen so sheepishly.
But we have handed over to women more often than not traditionally male roles all because of love or just too afraid to be a man or just avoiding trouble at home or with her.

I am also guilty too, so it is not being righteous than thou but Nemo_dat_quod_non_habet: the world simply cannot give what it does not have.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
zilokontah: Sadly,

Good grief. Shut up.
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
zilokontah: Sadly, this satirical piece follows the sad and dangerous path of female radicalism.

A post modern mind warfare for the control of man.

How did you read this into this satire?

For me the satire is a humorous depiction of the ways women are controlled.

Right now, a man is usually defined through the lens of a woman.
The woman, all of a sudden becomes a better judge of character and traits.

Says who?

Emotionally balanced and less prune to error while the man is usually brash, carefree, emotionally impetuous and usually controlled by his testosterone 90% of the time.

I have always said that men are more than their hormones and that they are more than just a joystick. Guess what, I am a woman.
I am sure you have seen plenty of men who will excuse their behavior with testosterone. undecided

This is an aberration, depending on what we believe, the reason we are here is because of the woman.

This is a good reason to be here, don't you think?

Sadly, the world is reverting back to a grundnorm of the past. The West is exporting its inefficient society to the rest of the world and encouraging families to imbibe core African norms, Indian norms or traditional Jewish and Islamic moderates who had and is maintaining its core belief system, family system and societal restraints.

First of all, many Western societies are very efficient.
Secondly, what do you call "core African norms"?

We can no self-abnegate when faced with a barrage of Western expose on women rights, sexual power, women freedom and women right. But the irony about all these was that they weren't lost before, neither were they enforced based on gender bias.

What was not lost?

This is an illusion; the problem is not existent as we lived freely but with far more wisdom than we have now. In this age of women right we have more collapsed home.

So you think homes were happier in the pas?

We have more rape, and sexual harassment.
Ladies are more likely to be sexually unsatisfied even if the man were to be a horse.

Rape and sexual harassment are not new, neither is se.xual frustration.

Ladies are more likely to feel shunted professionally, or putting her career on hold on account of marriage or the home. But we have all seen where this usually leads to incontinence.

Is it for you to decide how women live their lives?

Mankind as always been greedy and the prince of the world have been re-writing the order of history since humans were created.

How is it related to this topic?

I dare ask, what is wrong in a lady being quiet and reserved?

Nothing. Like there is nothing wrong with a lady being loud and outgoing. It's a matter of personality, not gender.

What is wrong in a lady playing down her sexual prowess? Is she in direct contest with the man?

Why would a lady play down or up her sexual prowess? I didn't know there was a competition.

So why would you instinctive bend to be under unconsciously when you are about to have sex?

What??

What is wrong in a lady covering her shame...have we not seen a repeat from the Bible and history and sadly even our present female stars replete the condition of the scripture of the Anakims.

Which shame?

Recently our present dispensation is replete with stars like Rihanna, Miley Cyrus of the Hannah Montana Fame.
The Mo' Cheddah, Cozy and a plethora of Nigeria female stars sadly hasn’t been the perfect examples or the good a lady can be.

I also have a problem with some of these female stars for the reason that they make women look like mere se.x objects and set the wrong values for young girls. This is why my kids will grow up without TV. wink

While it is arguable, one can point out ladies of better examples like Ngozi, Obi, Hilary Clinton and host of others.
If you juxtapose these former examples with the latter it will be immediately clear, why female radicalism is hurting its course rather making it easier.

There are better examples, indeed.

When God needed an upgrade of man, he created the woman and encoded in her, her roles. These roles doesn’t make her less or weaker but illustrate a divine order and purpose for her.

This is your personal belief. I don't believe that God created me to follow a fixed role.

History is not cruel, we live die repeat but as sheer human we never remember what happened before us and very quick to say the situation is different when presented with the same situations or say we would take a better path when faced with a similar decision.

Believe me, my grandma always makes me remember what life was like. And she says it is better being a woman nowadays. wink

While I do not begrudge the article above, am sure it was written in the utmost good faith.
Men, cannot make you equal, as they will have carry their own burden for ever, for subjugating their roles over and over again, yet we abuse Adam and say we would not have fallen so sheepishly.
But we have handed over to women more often than not traditionally male roles all because we say we love her or just too afraid to be a man or just avoiding trouble at home or with her.

You can live by tradition, there are many traditional women out there.

Am guilty too, so it is not being righteous than thou but Nemo_dat_quod_non_habet: the world simply cannot give what it does not have.

Ok

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
@carefreewannabe

Props. I recognized the beleaguered dronings of a psuedointellectual dressing up simple sentiments with the aid of a thesaurus. And didn't even bother. I'm impressed with your patience.

Another Obahiagbon, smh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1bt-GyxiYI
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
MissMeiya: @carefreewannabe

Props. I recognized the beleaguered dronings of a psuedointellectual dressing up simple sentiments with the aid of a thesaurus. And didn't even bother. I'm impressed with your patience.

Another Obahiagbon, smh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1bt-GyxiYI

grin grin grin grin grin

Meiya, the over-excessive use of thesaurus is very common on NL nowadays. Some people are impressed grin
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2014

3 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2014

3 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nonso23:
That's right cheesy I'm impressed and with the thesaurus the most. He raised good points but rather than counter them with equally sound arguments ...
you choose to gang up with someone else and try bully him to silence.

I didn't "gang up" and I didn't bully him. I replied to someone who quoted me and agreed and that was after I had replied to his post.

Are you bullying me now because you agree with him? undecided

By the way, you should drop that questionaire approach already. No one is taking surveys here; neglecting the obvious fact that it's pretty old and ineffective. undecided

You are not in the position of telling me what to do wink

Which "facts"?

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nonso23:
'After you had replied to his post' I don't see a 'reply' . I see just questions.
The emboldened. I'm not taking a survey.

It is one of my life's philosophies to give people a chance to explain themselves if I don't get what they are trying to say.

If you were calm enough and took off your green hulk's fury lens maybe you would have noticed that that was just a suggestion. Nothing to be agressive about.
The emboldened. I'm not taking a survey. wink

Your suggestion is unnecessary as I was only trying to understand the points he made.

And the only person who is aggressive here is you. It was you who called people names today, not me. wink

Round and Round we go!
cheesy cheesy
I'm impressed though. This thread is about 3 days old and still yet to cross page 6. That's slow judging by the family section's standards.
Thankfully, Satire or no satire the world works on the simple principle of 'effort and reward' not
'babble and acquire' or 'feeling entitled and getting undeserved accolades'

Masculine females can continue to sell their feminism wares.
#We no dey buy.

3 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2014

4 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nonso23:

From your past records on NL. That sounded more like:
'It's one of my life's philosophies to ask questions even when unnecessary as they afford me the chance to straw-man peoples' points, go off unrelated tangents and back out of situations where i don't have very tangible submissions.' smiley

No it isn't unnecessary. Unsolicited? Yes but unnecessary? No. smiley
I reiterate, from your past NL arguments, that assertion about 'understanding points...' is not worth very much. wink
You actually are the one on the spot here. There's absolutely no need to get overly defensive. wink
I don't see where i called people names. I may have made comparisons but calling names? That's unfounded.

Like I said, you are not in the position to tell me if I should ask questions or not. Very simple.

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by lezz(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
Godmystrength: Okay. But is it only the woman that has a ministry? What is a married man's ministry
To his family which includes the wife at the heart of it and extends to the general society at large depending on his disposition.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
musKeeto:
They did. Unfortunately, the teachers didn't.

Bwahahahahahaha....this is too funny grin grin grin
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
20pounds: I understand what he wrote here but I don't understand the thrust of it all. Is Elnathan John a feminist now? Does he want to appeal to the female readers? Is he trying to cut the image of the alfa-male? Does he want to exhude confidence and demean other men as lacking same? At the risk of condemnation by the female folk, this write-up is trashy and a cheap shot at popularity.

When Elnathan John gets a daughter; let him teach her how to boast loudly in public abut her sexual prowess or regale every man that comes her way with stories of her exploits in bed. Let him teach her how to 'subdue' men in bed and make them hurry home to their fathers in shame to ask if that is how their mothers 'conquered them. Let him not forget to teach her, 'how to balance family and work', but teach her how to balance men on their backs in every field of endavour. Let him teach her, how to '"take meat before men, dance fire dance" and ask her husband or surrogate dad for her child, to carry pregnancy too.
And who the hell are you that a woman has to wait for before she can pick meat to feed her self? Your comment is so pointless.

4 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nonso23:
o'course. Similarly, i maintain; it was a suggestion which i am at liberty to offer as i deem fit.
Also very simple. Maybe simpler smiley

Noted. No need to repeat it wink

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
lezz: all these foolish african femimist and lesbians who don't even know the meaning and implications of the word would be talking.

@ OP, please save us your feminist rantings. Man and women aren't the same and can never be.
For every good thing that came out of the West, female liberalisation isn't amongst them. Female empowerment has exposed and harmed women more than anything else.

Google the violent and molestation rate in the US and UK and your jaws would drop. Women had always had it better prior to World War 11 in 1945. Divorces were almost unheared of both in the west and in Africa. Women live longer and happier.

Then came 1945 when the war too out millions of men and women were brought in to work and fill up offices of men. We then witnessed the steady decline of homes and society

i hope your perverted feminist inclinations realise that the highest enviroment where infidelity takes place other than the internet is the office. Where another man's wife is put under the authority of a man who is her boss
and with time she obeys her boss first before her husband.

I don't know what your religious lining is but i'm a christian and i know that every married woman has a ministry and her first ministry is to her husband.

Next time you want to express your opinion, never ever lie about yout religion or what christianity says about a woman's ministry . Because if you really are a christian,you would have known that-1. a christian woman can never place ordinary man above God in her ministry .2. Both women and men where created equally. qualities may differ here and there but it changes absolutely nothing ! If you are aquainted with what the scripture says about world events,you should have known that the changes that occured in 1945 has nothing to do with the presence of women who chose to work and put food on their family's table. Come up with something more reasonable than this feminist bull shiiit!
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
ebosse:

Forget all these plenty plenty talk on the internet. Believe me no guy wants a lady who can't do little things like fix a bulb herself, kill a Roach without assistance,take care of herself with her cash,be her own boss e.t.c ( except guys with self esteem problems)

As for the topic, sarcasm or not we are all smart enough to know what the OP attempted to do with this write-up. But on a serious note,no one forced me to learn how to change a bulb, drive a car or do all the stuffs the OP wrote, I watched, asked questions and try to understand all I could... unfortunately, ladies these days sit all day in a saloon 8AM to 8PM fixing their nails and hair, refuse to learn a thing in their lifetime and then go on to blame the society for every misfortune.
EXACTLY!
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by lezz(m): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
koyyes:
Next time you want to express your opinion, never ever lie about yout religion or what christianity says about a woman's ministry . Because if you really are a christian,you would have known that-1. a christian woman can never place ordinary man above God in her ministry .2. Both women and men where created equally. qualities may differ here and there but it changes absolutely nothing ! If you are aquainted with what the scripture says about world events,you should have known that the changes that occured in 1945 has nothing to do with the presence of women who chose to work and put food on their family's table. Come up with something more reasonable than this feminist bull shiiit!
stop shooting off at the mouth!
Who says anything about a woman puting a man above God ?

And what's with me lying about my religion?
Now get this: man and women are joint heirs in the kingdom of God. But man and woman aren't equal. Only a 21 century ignoramus would think otherwise.
God created the man first gave him all the assignment and work to do on earth before he created the female from HIS ribs to act as his help meet. That was the only true assignment given to women directly by God.

That's why a married woman's first monistry is her husband.

In the old testament if a man makes a vow to God, he's bound to fulfill it.
If a waman makes a vow to God, her husband, if married or father if she's unmarried can repeal that vow within 24hours of it being made.

When God command all men to be circumcised -the only time he demanded the blood of humans rather than animals, it was a man's blood that was required. So the pain in the private part of the male and the blood spilt is replicated in the female when the husband deflowers his wife. He actually circumcised her.

Not all act of modernity is necessary or progressive. The lack of difference between the role and responsibility of the male and female is the crux of the fallen standard of Society today especially in the west where most of there women are she-men at best and sexless at worst.

Notice how in the Garden of eden, although Adam was created first but the snake didn't attempt to deceive him ? he patiently waited for the female and sweet talked her.

Did you notice how new churches are formed everywhere today ? They entice and deceive mainly the women and use the women to get the men.

Do you still notice how strangers and loners dupe women because of their curiosity ? Just like Eve was curious about what the snake had to say? Please, the average man looks at a stranger with suspicion and not curiously.

Google how europe slowly allowed women full franchise to vote. Prior to 1945, women weren't working in the west. Even some Western european countries allowes women full voting rights in the 70s and 80s.

I was in my 200 level law program in University of benin when it was announced great britain, one of the leaders of democracy and equal rights started allowing female lawyers the right to wear trousers in courts. And this was around year 2000/2001 And female judges are still referred to as your LORDSHIP.

Lastly, did you know why after Eve ate the forbidden fruit nothing happened? It was only After Adam ate it that there became consequences ?? And God came down?

There's a reason in the holy bible every man trace his generation to his father, even Jesus was traced to all his earthly fatherly line and back to God.
It's because Almighty God is a HE and men are the gods on earth. Women are meant to make that task, that noble task easier and smoother.

Scientists have proven that the size of the brain of the average male is bigger than that of the female.
So males are the inventors of technology, founder of towns, countries and communities, inventor of all the games. We just invite women to come and play later on.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:13am On Sep 17, 2014
I don't know why females struggle for gender equality. We are quite obviously superior to men grin .

4 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 17, 2014
RaphaellaDD: I don't know why females struggle for gender equality. We are quite obviously superior to men grin .

*fist bump* Tell it sis

4 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by babygirlfl: 1:06am On Sep 17, 2014
lezz: stop shooting off at the mouth!
Who says anything about a woman puting a man above God ?

And what's with me lying about my religion?
Now get this: man and women are joint heirs in the kingdom of God. But man and woman aren't equal. Only a 21 century ignoramus would think otherwise.
God created the man first gave him all the assignment and work to do on earth before he created the female from HIS ribs to act as his help meet. That was the only true assignment given to women directly by God.

That's why a married woman's first monistry is her husband.

In the old testament if a man makes a vow to God, he's bound to fulfill it.
If a waman makes a vow to God, her husband, if married or father if she's unmarried can repeal that vow within 24hours of it being made.

When God command all men to be circumcised -the only time he demanded the blood of humans rather than animals, it was a man's blood that was required. So the pain in the private part of the male and the blood spilt is replicated in the female when the husband deflowers his wife. He actually circumcised her.

Not all act of modernity is necessary or progressive. The lack of difference between the role and responsibility of the male and female is the crux of the fallen standard of Society today especially in the west where most of there women are she-men at best and sexless at worst.

Notice how in the Garden of eden, although Adam was created first but the snake didn't attempt to deceive him ? he patiently waited for the female and sweet talked her.

Did you notice how new churches are formed everywhere today ? They entice and deceive mainly the women and use the women to get the men.

Do you still notice how strangers and loners dupe women because of their curiosity ? Just like Eve was curious about what the snake had to say? Please, the average man looks at a stranger with suspicion and not curiously.

Google how europe slowly allowed women full franchise to vote. Prior to 1945, women weren't working in the west. Even some Western european countries allowes women full voting rights in the 70s and 80s.

I was in my 200 level law program in University of benin when it was announced great britain, one of the leaders of democracy and equal rights started allowing female lawyers the right to wear trousers in courts. And this was around year 2000/2001 And female judges are still referred to as your LORDSHIP.

Lastly, did you know why after Eve ate the forbidden fruit nothing happened? It was only After Adam ate it that there became consequences ?? And God came down?

There's a reason in the holy bible every man trace his generation to his father, even Jesus was traced to all his earthly fatherly line and back to God.
It's because Almighty God is a HE and men are the gods on earth. Women are meant to make that task, that noble task easier and smoother.

Scientists have proven that the size of the brain of the average male is bigger than that of the female.
So males are the inventors of technology, founder of towns, countries and communities, inventor of all the games. We just invite women to come and play later on.

@ bolded does bigger brain equals more intelligent? At the moment, scientist say man's brain is bigger than a woman's brain.However, that does not translate to more intelligence. As for invention, they are things that were invented by women.For those interested in reading about the brain and gender. Please read http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/men-women-different-brains1.htm

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by cococandy(f): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2014
In some ways that may be considered true,but for fairness,I'd rather we are considered equal.
RaphaellaDD: I don't know why females struggle for gender equality. We are quite obviously superior to men grin .

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by lezz(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2014
babygirlfl:

@ bolded does bigger brain equals more intelligent? At the moment, scientist say man's brain is bigger than a woman's brain.However, that does not translate to more intelligence. As for invention, they are things that were invented by women.For those interested in reading about the brain and gender. Please read http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/men-women-different-brains1.htm
what do you define as intelligence? Hope you aren't limiting it to academics. Because academics is just a fleck of drop in the ocean of intelligence. And believe me, baby, when it comes to ACADEMIC WISDOM OF LIFE. The average female don't come close to the average male.

Albert Einstein was discovered to have had a bigger than average potion of the part of the brain that handles stuffs like mathematics. So yes in brain size bigger may just mean better.

Women see and interprete life's situations from the emotional angle and sentimental sphere. So they are sympathetic and curious in situations where a male would be cautious and suspicions, need i add logical.

But who's blaming them? Only a fool! Because God in his wisdom infinite, made woman soft, tender and meek because of the child she's going to raise and the burden of the husband she going to support and help.

And he made the man hard, difficult and less easy to fall into cheap trickery because of the woman and family he's going to protect.

That's why God built women tough with lasting shock-absolver to cope with what a man really can't cope with.

When a woman loses sight of this simple wisdom and try and compete with the man, she only gets confused, unhappy, moody. No matter her material and intellectual acquirement.
Because the fulfilment of every woman, the unspeakeble and indescribable feeling of the joy of accomplishment, of having fulfill that burden of life of her womanhood rests on the the success of her role in her husband's calling and kingdom.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by cococandy(f): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2014
SMH the professors of life undecided
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by 5minsmadness: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2014
lezz: what do you define as intelligence? Hope you aren't limiting it to academics. Because academics is just a fleck of drop in the ocean of intelligence. And believe me, baby, when it comes to ACADEMIC WISDOM OF LIFE. The average female don't come close to the average male.

Albert Einstein was discovered to have had a bigger than average potion of the part of the brain that handles stuffs like mathematics. So yes in brain size bigger may just mean better.

Women see and interprete life's situations from the emotional angle and sentimental sphere. So they are sympathetic and curious in situations where a male would be cautious and suspicions, need i add logical.

But who's blaming them? Only a fool! Because God in his wisdom infinite, made woman soft, tender and meek because of the child she's going to raise and the burden of the husband she going to support and help.

And he made the man hard, difficult and less easy to fall into cheap trickery because of the woman and family he's going to protect.

That's why God built women tough with lasting shock-absolver to cope with what a man really can't cope with.

When a woman loses sight of this simple wisdom and try and compete with the man, she only gets confused, unhappy, moody. No matter her material and intellectual acquirement.
Because the fulfilment of every woman, the unspeakeble and indescribable feeling of the joy of accomplishment, of having fulfill that burden of life of her womanhood rests on the the success of her role in her husband's calling and kingdom.

I must say I ENJOYED this write-up so much grin grin
Bros chop knuckle!

Still...
****hands him a crash helmet****
You are going to need this bro.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by cococandy(f): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2014
undecided make a T shirt out of those and wear it.in case there is any more data loss.

Nonso23:

Just for the records... smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wife Dies After Family Refused Blood Transfusion / Five Best Ways To Punish A Woman If You Don't Want To Beat Or Abuse Her Physical / His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.