Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Any HSE Professionals In The House? - Career (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any HSE Professionals In The House? (406506 Views)

Re: Hse Professionals / Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / Hse Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Juwon21: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
10thTenthMan:

I have attempted 3 times to reply elaborately on this topic. However I have been blocked each time.

For reasons best known to the owner of this blog and the antispam bots.

I shall attempt to post again and hopefully this time I am not banned.

Maybe I shall break my posts into bits and pieces.

10thTenthman I am eagerly waiting and others too for your post Sir.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by silverkings: 6:50am On Dec 16, 2020
Juwon21:

10thTenthman I am eagerly waiting and others too for your post Sir.
waiting for him as well.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Juwon21: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
10thTenthMan:

I have attempted 3 times to reply elaborately on this topic. However I have been blocked each time.

Help us to break it, we are inquisitive about your post. Others and I are still waiting Sir
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by simplexvi: 10:57am On Dec 24, 2020
Dsd1pumpking:

I'm interested in d Nebosh materials also ma and I would really be grateful if you could help by sending to my email: sofidiya2012@gmail.com .

Thanks and God bless u richly for your kind assistance.
did u get the material, pls send to me also, mrsimplexvi@gmail.com. pls thanks and God bless.. I really need it, will be registering soon
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by imsirkay(m): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Good Afternoon. Please i want to do this Hse 1, 2,3 at ISPON can someone tell me the actual cost and please anyone who can help me with its materials
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by temitopeking(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2021
simplexvi:
did u get the material, pls send to me also, mrsimplexvi@gmail.com. pls thanks and God bless.. I really need it, will be registering soon

please send to me as well, I'm writing the exam by Feb 2021
micholatop@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Juwon21: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
10thTenthMan:

10thTenthMan we are waiting Sir
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by TownJ: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
VACANCY FOR HSE REPRESENTATIVES

QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS

At least National Diploma (ND) in Engineering/Sciences

Communication skills - ability to use written communication skills to create reports and verbal communication skills.

Previous work experience in health and safety in construction industry will be an added advantage

Report to Line Manager all HSE-related issues and help to proffer strategic advices to ensure full implementation of decision made.

Must be a fast learner and carryout duties that be assigned by the Line Manager.

HSE Certification (Level 1,2,3) will also be an added advantage.

Send CV to: townjames482@gmail.com

Application closes: 19 January, 2021

Gross salary: 50,000
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by CHARLOE(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Good afternoon all and happy new yr. Got some Nebosh materials frm a former colleague. If interested drop ur email

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ccgoodluck: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hi guys, its being a great day.
Please those asking for NEBOSH materials and others, if i may ask, "for what?" I personally do not see any need of you having a material if you are not ready to take the exam. Beside, if you are preparing for the exam which must be taken via an authorized NEBOSH partner, you are entitled to be given the material by the NEBOSH Partner. It's part of what you are paying for. Make sure you request it from them.

However, if you need the material just to read ahead of time while deciding when to register for the exam, i can understand and WILL BE GLAD TO SEND YOU A COPY.

For those contemplating on whether to take the invigilated classroom offline exam OR the Online Open Book exam, i might have advice for you.

for now, lets hear from you
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by seunpiccolo: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2021
CHARLOE:
Good afternoon all and happy new yr. Got some Nebosh materials frm a former colleague. If interested drop ur email
pls see my email: oluwaseunoyelere@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by EminentEmma: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Greetings HSE Professionals in the house.
Please I really need your recommendation on the best centre to enroll for NEBOSH

Safeguard, Hybrid or Novelle center?

Which one is better?

I stay in Port Hacourt
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by micxwell(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2021
Juwon21:

10thTenthMan we are waiting Sir
Hi, I saw your email. What's up?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by 10thTenthMan: 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
micxwell:

That must have been an error on my path.

I apologize.

Good evening.

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by micxwell(m): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
10thTenthMan:

That must have been an error on my path.

I apologize.

Good evening.
Sorry Baba not you, plz. It's Juwon21.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by micxwell(m): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
EminentEmma:
Greetings HSE Professionals in the house.
Please I really need your recommendation on the best centre to enroll for NEBOSH
Safeguard, Hybrid or Novelle center?
Which one is better?

I stay in Port Hacourt
I did mine with Hybrid-Ibadan training center and I enjoyed every bit of it. All the 3 LPs you mentioned above are good honestly.

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by EminentEmma: 6:20am On Jan 26, 2021
micxwell:

I did mine with Hybrid-Ibadan training center and I enjoyed every bit of it. All the 3 LPs you mentioned above are good honestly.

Thank you so much for your response.

Please I really need more opinion on this
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Juwon21: 8:48am On Jan 26, 2021
micxwell:

I want to ask about ISPON membership, especially how you went about the project writing
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Weneda(m): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2021
imsirkay:
Good Afternoon. Please i want to do this Hse 1, 2,3 at ISPON can someone tell me the actual cost and please anyone who can help me with its materials
Go to ISPON branch in the state u reside and enquire
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by micxwell(m): 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Juwon21:

I want to ask about ISPON membership, especially how you went about the project writing
We were given a list of topics during my time. You just choose one. Usually topics that revolves around HSE.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ennyj01(m): 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hello, good evening.
Hope your day went well?

Please I need clarification on something and I will be glad if you can give your opinion to it.

Please between Hybrid and Novelle, which is the best for doing NEBOSH and why?

I will be glad if your answers are in this format:

- Classroom teachings
- Field practical
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by temitopeking(m): 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
CHARLOE:
micholatop@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by temitopeking(m): 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
ccgoodluck:
Hi guys, its being a great day.
Please those asking for NEBOSH materials and others, if i may ask, "for what?" I personally do not see any need of you having a material if you are not ready to take the exam. Beside, if you are preparing for the exam which must be taken via an authorized NEBOSH partner, you are entitled to be given the material by the NEBOSH Partner. It's part of what you are paying for. Make sure you request it from them.

However, if you need the material just to read ahead of time while deciding when to register for the exam, i can understand and WILL BE GLAD TO SEND YOU A COPY.

For those contemplating on whether to take the invigilated classroom offline exam OR the Online Open Book exam, i might have advice for you.

for now, lets hear from you

to have more material in addition to the ones given at the training center to prepare for the exam, as you know the the exam is now Open Book Exam (OBE). You need more information.
thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by micxwell(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
temitopeking:

to have more material in addition to the ones given at the training center to prepare for the exam, as you know the the exam is now Open Book Exam (OBE). You need more information.
thanks
cheesy That's the general misconception of the OBE. Little wonder why folks are complaining on LinkedIn. Folks think it's all about grabbing texts and putting them down and it's a wrap. You'll be shocked.

Well, from my perspective the lesser the materials the better. In my opinion, just grab one of the text and dissect it completely. If your intention is to get like 6 materials for use, you'll give yourself more problems.

Remember it's all about applying knowledge now, so you really need to understand the application of the things you've read. Maximum of 2 materials + the internet is fine but thorough understanding of one of the 2 materials is important.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by temitopeking(m): 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
micxwell:
cheesy That's the general misconception of the OBE. Little wonder why folks are complaining on LinkedIn. Folks think it's all about grabbing texts and putting them down and it's a wrap. You'll be shocked.

Well, from my perspective the lesser the materials the better. In my opinion, just grab one of the text and dissect it completely. If your intention is to get like 6 materials for use, you'll give yourself more problems.

Remember it's all about applying knowledge now, so you really need to understand the application of the things you've read. Maximum of 2 materials + the internet is fine but thorough understanding of one of the 2 materials is important.

Yes you are right, but in some cases whereby you re need like 10 factual points, 1 or 2 books might romantically address 6 or 7, .
but u know both hardcopy n softcopy are formed elaborate library. if anybody ok with one or two books, fine and if otherwise so good. all what is required is elaborate knowledge to cater the purpose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by cornelin(m): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
diehard:
Hi house, i've forgotten i made a post to this topic, this is my 7th yr as a HSE pratictional and i earned over 500k in a reputable oil company, though i started with peanut, you won't believe it, but i was after getting the experience and not the money. In HSE you've to pick an area you want to be good at before you make the decision of certification, You must choose between Health, Safety and Env't. I've been in safety all this while. NISP is a good place to start but won't take you anywhere. Nebosh is the way to go. HSE Job are regularly posted on rigzone.com Hope this helps, will check again to offer advice, see ya

Good evening sir.
I am a certified HSE levels 1,2 and 3. For now, I don't have any industry experience. So, I'll like to ask if I can be taken in as an intern in your organisation?
Thanks you very much
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by cornelin(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
TownJ:
VACANCY FOR HSE REPRESENTATIVES

QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS

At least National Diploma (ND) in Engineering/Sciences

Communication skills - ability to use written communication skills to create reports and verbal communication skills.

Previous work experience in health and safety in construction industry will be an added advantage

Report to Line Manager all HSE-related issues and help to proffer strategic advices to ensure full implementation of decision made.

Must be a fast learner and carryout duties that be assigned by the Line Manager.

HSE Certification (Level 1,2,3) will also be an added advantage.

Send CV to: townjames482@gmail.com

Application closes: 19 January, 2021

Gross salary: 50,000

Good evening sir.
Is this still available?
I possess HSE levels 1,2 and 3 and would love to work with you
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ihemyoro(m): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
My brothers make una help ooo. I have nebosh igc, ispon 123, iso 9001, experience including offshores,etc. I need job ooo. Name your price please. May God bless you in advance for helping out.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by NYCnextStop(m): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2021
ihemyoro:
My brothers make una help ooo. I have nebosh igc, ispon 123, iso 9001, experience including offshores,etc. I need job ooo. Name your price please. May God bless you in advance for helping out.
Please can you send me a soft copy of your ISPON HSE 1,2,3 mterials
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Gloriousman: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
CHARLOE:

I'm interested pls
Princewillzs@gmail.com

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (113) (Reply)

How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.