Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Any HSE Professionals In The House? - Career (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any HSE Professionals In The House? (407211 Views)

Re: Hse Professionals / Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / Hse Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ihemyoro(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
NYCnextStop:
Please can you send me a soft copy of your ISPON HSE 1,2,3 mterials
It's a long time I did it. I don't have. I have hard copies only
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Reignadore1: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
alabagloria8@gmail.com

Please i am interested.

I'm interested pls
Princewillzs@gmail.com

Thanks[/quote]
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Reignadore1: 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
CHARLOE:
Good afternoon all and happy new yr. Got some Nebosh materials frm a former colleague. If interested drop ur email

alabagloria8@gmail.com

Please i am interested.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Fchristo(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
brainwave:
Hi all,  any HSE professionals in the house? Lets hook up and get talking, I am one smiley
Yes oh, am here oh
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Gradeg: 9:58am On Feb 24, 2021
Pls we're can I do hse certifications. Is it advisable to do it in hybrid, novelle , ispon. And who knows of their centres in Lagos State.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Fchristo(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2021
Gradeg:
Pls we're can I do hse certifications. Is it advisable to do it in hybrid, novelle , ispon. And who knows of their centres in Lagos State.

Hi
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Weneda(m): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
Gradeg:
ISPON, because that's the main body
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Juwon21: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2021
Any group/whatsapp/telegram that one can join to stay update on job vacancy in HSE?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by mhizmeme(f): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2021
there is an organization that offers HSE 1 2 and 3 in uyo and it's affordable.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by 10thTenthMan: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2021

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by 10thTenthMan: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
POSITION
QHSE Officer

COMPANY
Onstream International B.V.

JOB DESCRIPTION
Act as the business lead for quality management, including the prompt approval of quality documents, act as final arbitration on all Quality matter, and chair the quality management Review Meeting to ensure highest standards are maintained.

Consult with involved parties and agree the schedule for all ISO audits and technical audits to encourage and support successful compliance.

Ensure corrective actions arising from internal audits are completed effectively and promptly to support the ongoing operational activities of the business whilst maintaining compliance

Supporting Operations and Technical managers in ensuring QMS controlled documents are reviewed in compliance with defined frequencies to avoid non-conformances/audit failings

Complete inspections, audits and maintenance of the internal QHSE audit programmes to deliver compliance against all relevant standards, including independent system quality audits

Develop and maintain systems that establish appropriate QHSE standards, monitor compliance and measure/report on performance, working and supporting each site HSE Rep as needed

QUALIFICATIONS

To be successful in this role, you’ll need extensive and recent experience operating within a multi-disciplined and diverse service organisation, co-ordinating sizeable and diverse teams of people across a large geographical area. You’ll need considerable experience of developing and auditing QHSE management systems

Definition of QHSE Management Systems in line with recognized standards

Advising on or drafting practical and auditable QHSE policies and procedures

Practical application of broad/general range of QHSE management techniques

Auditing of QHSE management systems (in particular, field-based operations and administrative activities)

REQUIREMENTS FOR HIRE

Bachelor of Engineering

Working knowledge of relevant QHSE standards (ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001, etc)

Must be IT literate i.e. competent in the use of MS Office and experienced in managing large and complex management system.

Relevant Quality professional qualification

Relevant Health & Safety professional qualification (IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent)

Relevant Lead Auditor qualification or willingness to progress to Lead Auditor status

The following attributes would be desirable, but not essential;

Able to support and mentor less experienced colleagues and to coach/advise as required.

A knowledge of engineering working practices and principles

APPLICATION AGENCY PORTAL

https://www.oilandgasjobsearch.com/job/JDD7VL69F3LBJD2DM48?ipath=CRJR4&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic

Applicants to apply due diligence and wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by BASEUSNG: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2021
Can i register for COREN without been a registered member of NSE?[/quote].
The website is asking for professional body registration no? What's the way out

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by cornelin(m): 5:21am On May 11, 2021
10thTenthMan:
POSITION
QHSE Officer

COMPANY
Onstream International B.V.

JOB DESCRIPTION
Act as the business lead for quality management, including the prompt approval of quality documents, act as final arbitration on all Quality matter, and chair the quality management Review Meeting to ensure highest standards are maintained.

Consult with involved parties and agree the schedule for all ISO audits and technical audits to encourage and support successful compliance.

Ensure corrective actions arising from internal audits are completed effectively and promptly to support the ongoing operational activities of the business whilst maintaining compliance

Supporting Operations and Technical managers in ensuring QMS controlled documents are reviewed in compliance with defined frequencies to avoid non-conformances/audit failings

Complete inspections, audits and maintenance of the internal QHSE audit programmes to deliver compliance against all relevant standards, including independent system quality audits

Develop and maintain systems that establish appropriate QHSE standards, monitor compliance and measure/report on performance, working and supporting each site HSE Rep as needed

QUALIFICATIONS

To be successful in this role, you’ll need extensive and recent experience operating within a multi-disciplined and diverse service organisation, co-ordinating sizeable and diverse teams of people across a large geographical area. You’ll need considerable experience of developing and auditing QHSE management systems

Definition of QHSE Management Systems in line with recognized standards

Advising on or drafting practical and auditable QHSE policies and procedures

Practical application of broad/general range of QHSE management techniques

Auditing of QHSE management systems (in particular, field-based operations and administrative activities)

REQUIREMENTS FOR HIRE

Bachelor of Engineering

Working knowledge of relevant QHSE standards (ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001, etc)

Must be IT literate i.e. competent in the use of MS Office and experienced in managing large and complex management system.

Relevant Quality professional qualification

Relevant Health & Safety professional qualification (IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent)

Relevant Lead Auditor qualification or willingness to progress to Lead Auditor status

The following attributes would be desirable, but not essential;

Able to support and mentor less experienced colleagues and to coach/advise as required.

A knowledge of engineering working practices and principles

APPLICATION AGENCY PORTAL

https://www.oilandgasjobsearch.com/job/JDD7VL69F3LBJD2DM48?ipath=CRJR4&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic

Applicants to apply due diligence and wisdom.

Good day my good people.
Please if you know of any company in need of a safety officer or an intern, I am readily available, please contact me.

I have HSE 1,2 and 3 certificates
Basic First Aid/CPR officer
Risk Assessment
Environmental Impact Assessment from Department or Petroleum Resources

I am ready to resume immediately, thank you.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by heyleezahbhet(f): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
good day sir, pls I'm a graduate of Science Laboratory Technology,and am planning on going for a professional course on general safety at Ispon . please I want to know how to register for the ispon training and their centre at Lagos State, have sent them a mail but am getting no response,and their number isn't going . and I want to know if maranaglobal is affiliated with ispon. Tanks in anticipation.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Amen01(m): 6:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Are you an aspiring HSE professional, an entry-level, or a mid-level HSE professional?

Are you in direct contact with safety matters in your industry or organization?

Or are you looking to switch careers?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then our July AOSH certified training courses are for you.

Register as a delegate in the physical training in any of the listed courses.

For registration, contact the email address or phone number in the flier

The courses are affordable and the payment plan is flexible.

Contact us for further enquiries

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by foundfrik: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2021
A reputable company in Ikorodu - Shagamu axis requires the service of a Senior HSE Personnel.

Job Requirements:

The candidate should possess minimum of Hnd/Bsc degree in Engineering or Sciences.

The candidate should possess minimum of 5 years cognate experience as an HSE Practitioner in a manufacturing industry.

The candidate must know and be able to practicalise the A - Z of HSE operations and job responsibilities.

The candidate must be computer literate and be able to seamlessly work with Microsoft word, Power Point, excel, etc.

The candidate must be able to give reports as at when due.

The pay range is between 120,000 - 150,000

Interested candidate should forward his/her CV to: foundfrik2021@gmail.com with the job position as the subject of the mail.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Iykepeterson(m): 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Pls am a graduate of civil Engineering and I did HSE 1,2&3 with onshore and offshore safety institute in port Harcourt, I want to no if the certificate will be accepted or recognized since is not ISPON, please someone should answer
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Costout(f): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2021
Goodday everyone, i am currently studying Human kinetics, Health and safety Education in IAUE, but am a bit confused, i don't know if am going on the right path....i found this thread a month ago and i have read from page 1 to an extent( from 2008) ....My question is can i get other certificates right now and when am done with school how do i further it. I really need your help and answer...Thank you very much.
THIS ARE THE COURSES OFFERED IN IAUE, WHAT COURSE WOULD HAVE BEEN BEST AND USEFUL FOR ME TO STUDY TO BE A HEALTH AND SAFETY SUCCESSOR

Marketing
Accounting
Management
Office and Information Management
Curriculum Studies and Educational Development
Educational Foundation
Educational Management
Education Psychology, Guidance and Counseling
Primary Education Studies [PES]
English and Communication Arts
Fine and Applied Arts
French and International Studies
History and Diplomatic Studies
Music
Religious and Cultural Studies
Biology
Chemistry
Computer Science
Human Kinetics, Health and Safety Education
Integrated Science
Mathematics/Statistics
Physics
Economics
Geography and Environmental Studies
Political Science
Sociology
Agricultural Science
Home- Economics and Hospitality Management
Industrial Education
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by maxlev1: 7:21am On Jul 04, 2021
Weneda:

ISPON, because that's the main body
How is Ispon the main body when it comes to safety? There are so many approved and recognised safety bodies in Nigeria that their certificate are honoured everywhere in the country. Even on the safety Ispon are only known for Occupational health, safety and its Environment training(which also other recognized bodies train as well). I am telling u this as a safety officer working for one of the IOCs in Nigeria. What ISPON tries to do is project themselves as the only recognised body while trying to intimidate people who either did training with other bodies or those who have little or no knowledge on this things but would like to go into safety.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by maxlev1: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2021
BASEUSNG:
Can i register for COREN without been a registered member of NSE?.
The website is asking for professional body registration no? What's the way out
No you cannot. Try to register with NSE first.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by maxlev1: 7:35am On Jul 04, 2021
heyleezahbhet:
good day sir, pls I'm a graduate of Science Laboratory Technology,and am planning on going for a professional course on general safety at Ispon . please I want to know how to register for the ispon training and their centre at Lagos State, have sent them a mail but am getting no response,and their number isn't going . and I want to know if maranaglobal is affiliated with ispon. Tanks in anticipation.
Their lagos main office is at No 46, Isolo Road, Beside First Royal Oil Filling Station, Egbe Town, Ikotun Lagos.
HSE level 1 =15000
HSE level 2 = 20000
HSE level 3 = 25000

If u are a hnd or degree holder, then u will likely be allowed to train for either level 2 & 3 or only level 3. Just show them ur highest qualification first although it is usually requested in the process of registration. Just get to their office so everything will be explained to u in details.

2 Likes

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by maxlev1: 7:42am On Jul 04, 2021
Iykepeterson:
Pls am a graduate of civil Engineering and I did HSE 1,2&3 with onshore and offshore safety institute in port Harcourt, I want to no if the certificate will be accepted or recognized since is not ISPON, please someone should answer
As far as it is affiliated to an approved and recognised safety body in the country, it will be accepted. Also I hope u can defend those certificates by providing quality service because that is also very important. Poor performance after being certified dwindles the reputation of the institute that trained u. I know u will perform excellently hahaha. I wish u the best.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by micxwell(m): 12:42am On Jul 09, 2021
maxlev1:

How is Ispon the main body when it comes to safety? There are so many approved and recognised safety bodies in Nigeria that their certificate are honoured everywhere in the country. Even on the safety Ispon are only known for Occupational health, safety and its Environment training(which also other recognized bodies train as well). I am telling u this as a safety officer working for one of the IOCs in Nigeria. What ISPON tries to do is project themselves as the only recognised body while trying to intimidate people who either did training with other bodies or those who have little or no knowledge on this things but would like to go into safety.
You should have at least listed the other recognized safety bodies. ISPON still stands at the top as the most recognised.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by cornelin(m): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2021
Hello all... Long time here.

I'm currently employed as a Safety Assistant from being an Intern and I'm enjoying every bit of it.

Hoping to write NEBOSH and increase my worth.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Juwon21: 9:49am On Jul 21, 2021
House, does anyone know centre where one can do ISO14001 auditor course online option especially.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by NYCnextStop(m): 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Juwon21:
House, does anyone know centre where one can do ISO14001 auditor course online option especially.
Try Alison
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by dacillin: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
foundfrik:
A reputable company in Ikorodu - Shagamu axis requires the service of a Senior HSE Personnel.

Job Requirements:

The candidate should possess minimum of Hnd/Bsc degree in Engineering or Sciences.

The candidate should possess minimum of 5 years cognate experience as an HSE Practitioner in a manufacturing industry.

The candidate must know and be able to practicalise the A - Z of HSE operations and job responsibilities.

The candidate must be computer literate and be able to seamlessly work with Microsoft word, Power Point, excel, etc.

The candidate must be able to give reports as at when due.

The pay range is between 120,000 - 150,000

Interested candidate should forward his/her CV to: foundfrik2021@gmail.com with the job position as the subject of the mail.

Goodday @foundfrik,
Just saw your post now, i would like to know if the post is still vacant.
I base in Ikorodu.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Eroms4life17(m): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
Has anyone made money through USD tether? If not, welcome to hyperfund. Check my signature. There's training everyday on zoom. Hook up and join
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by foundfrik: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2021
dacillin:

Goodday @foundfrik,
Just saw your post now, i would like to know if the post is still vacant.
I base in Ikorodu.
You can.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by babatundedan: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
OPPORTUNITY

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Lamanii22(f): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
NYCnextStop:
Try Alison

Is it legit?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by kdfinest(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hi everyone, I just want to make a enquiry or to get enlighten on how relevant can HSE 1,2 & 3 be to a graduate of sociology currently serving and how lucrative it is in terms of getting employed. We both discussed about it but seems we couldn't arrive to a conclusion. Pls experts, kindly share your thoughts on this or should professional courses below should be taken instead during his service year:
- Project Management.
- Human Resource Management.
- Environmental & Waste Management.
- Quality Assurance & Control.
- Basic Rig training for Roustabout.
- Oil & Gas operational Safety.
- Quality Management System.
- Customer Relationship Management.

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (113) (Reply)

How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.