Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Any HSE Professionals In The House? - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any HSE Professionals In The House? (406626 Views)

Re: Hse Professionals / Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / Hse Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2012
@ efiboyuk pls i am yet to get the nebosh materials.my email is offorifeanyi@rocketmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by halfcaste1: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2012
Stumbling on dis thread is actually God's work bcs I ws so confused. U guys r magnificent! I studied computer science in d university bt found myself working in an environmental firm. My interest for d environment ws piqued den. I evn excelled in d field writing eia, ear reports. I evn co-wrote a report abt pollution awareness & waste management for undp. Unfortunately due to jealousy, bck biting & conspiracy against me bcs of my double promotion, I lost my job. It dint stp my interest howeva. I lost my masters admisn in Environmental. Mgt bcs I cdnt com up wit d fees on tym so hd to defer til nxt year. I found a company cald structural solutions wre dey cari out hse programmes. Pls is it authentic or shud I jst go for nisp doe I dnt hv d 35k for dier ghse rite nw. Pls I nid ur reply urgently bcs goin tru dis thread stpd me frm goin to d bank to pay for d hse frm d Structural Solutions. Tanx
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by benninwa(m): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2012
@ efiboyuk pls can you send the nebosh materials to me @ benninwa@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Uzorp: 5:04am On Apr 25, 2012
Good morning my fellow hse people. please can anyone direct me to a place in Lagos where I can do nebosh exam at an affordable rate. thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Hayjay15: 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
Hi house, I'm really interestd in this HSE stuff but i don't know where to start from... I hold bsc in Accounting and wish to know whether i can do it...
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by brainwave(m): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2012
Hayjay15: Hi house, I'm really interestd in this HSE stuff but i don't know where to start from... I hold bsc in Accounting and wish to know whether i can do it...

Hayjay15, I'd answer your question with President Obama's election campaign phrase: "YES YOU CAN". How?... Just take the pains to read through this thread from page 1, you'll def find the answers there. Cheers!
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by brainwave(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2012
half caste: Stumbling on dis thread is actually God's work bcs I ws so confused. U guys r magnificent! I studied computer science in d university bt found myself working in an environmental firm. My interest for d environment ws piqued den. I evn excelled in d field writing eia, ear reports. I evn co-wrote a report abt pollution awareness & waste management for undp. Unfortunately due to jealousy, bck biting & conspiracy against me bcs of my double promotion, I lost my job. It dint stp my interest howeva. I lost my masters admisn in Environmental. Mgt bcs I cdnt com up wit d fees on tym so hd to defer til nxt year. I found a company cald structural solutions wre dey cari out hse programmes. Pls is it authentic or shud I jst go for nisp doe I dnt hv d 35k for dier ghse rite nw. Pls I nid ur reply urgently bcs goin tru dis thread stpd me frm goin to d bank to pay for d hse frm d Structural Solutions. Tanx

half caste, NISP is always a 'safe' option because 'we' know NISP. That's not to say there may not be other credible options out there but like they say, its sometimes better to start from the 'known' to the 'unknown'.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by shittuyusuf(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2012
Ĩ'​​M new on ds platform, nothing 2 say dan 2 say bravo 2 everybody in d house xpecially brainwave and budyke u pple are too much. Ĩ must join d thread of HSE
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Horpehyhemie: 10:13am On Apr 28, 2012
This is indeed a wonderful initiative. I had my Level 2 HSE with Joint Professional Trainers Support (JPTS) a subsidiary of CIEH. I delined from proceeding to level 3 because I already had a Trainers training course on First Aid, CPR and Industrial health and Occupational hazards. However, i'm still searching..........

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by chiefeyo: 12:01am On May 02, 2012
Hi everyone, I'm currently serving and would like to get a certificate on this HSE... i'm finding it difficult choosing between NISP and Elak OSHA academy as where to start level, i dont know if its the same in both...can some one pls advice me so i know aw to start, i'll appreciate alot... I studied mechanical engineerng...
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by tracyn: 6:56am On May 02, 2012
Good morning my fellow hse people. please can anyone direct me to a place in Lagos where I can do nebosh exam at an affordable rate. thanks

Call this no - 08062855934 or 08055513861, His name is Dapo and tell him you are from Omopelola (his former NEBOSH IGC student). you will get the cheapest NEBOSH courses here. Best of luck.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 9:59am On May 02, 2012
Pls between joint professionals training & support international(jpts) and nigerian institute of safety professionals, which should i choose 2 do HSE Training with
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by kareem257: 7:36am On May 03, 2012
hello house. I was informed at NISP secretariat that as a graduate of mining engineering, i will have to undergo the general HSE course and level 3. Pls i want clearification on these certification.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 10:54am On May 07, 2012
@brainwave
I'm an undergraduate Chemical engineering graduating this august most likely with a 2:2
Pls do u know if NEBOSH has any courses for fresh graduates? What would u recommend? Or what are my options. Interested in oil and gas HSE. No experience whatsoever.
Thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by zinzane: 12:13pm On May 08, 2012
I am totally overjoyd to meet u guys nd d healthy discussn u hv bin havn.@brainwave,can we get to discuss on a 1-1 basis maybe through mail,am in dire need of guidiance relatn to a career path in HSE.You re a great guy.dis is my email address trhyme007@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by emyberry: 6:51pm On May 09, 2012
kareem257: hello house. I was informed at NISP secretariat that as a graduate of mining engineering, i will have to undergo the general HSE course and level 3. Pls i want clearification on these certification.
From wat i found out today,if you wanna have HSE certification,the starting point is the General HSE which deals wt all forms of safety. After you've completed the general HSE,d next step is Level 3 and this level 3 is for people with at least a BSC. Level 1 is for pple wt SSCE result while Level 2 is fore those with diploma. The general HSE is 36000 n its a 2day course while d Level 3 is cheaper(abt 15000) and is a five days course after which you'll get ur ceretificate n boom you're gud to go. Pls guys I'm gon give this advise to y'all.... Try n have at least one professional certification cos it sells ur CV..Unfortunately for mi,I got a gud job of 215K monthly n one of d requirement was an SHE certificate which i didn't have n dat was how d job went away before my eyes. Wish you all gud luck

2 Likes

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by brainwave(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2012
shittuyusuf: Ĩ'​​M new on ds platform, nothing 2 say dan 2 say bravo 2 everybody in d house xpecially brainwave and budyke u pple are too much. Ĩ must join d thread of HSE

Your progressive inputs, comments & contributions are very much welcome. Together WE do it better........WELCOME ON BOARD!

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by brainwave(m): 9:06am On May 12, 2012
chiefeyo: Hi everyone, I'm currently serving and would like to get a certificate on this HSE... i'm finding it difficult choosing between NISP and Elak OSHA academy as where to start level, i dont know if its the same in both...can some one pls advice me so i know aw to start, i'll appreciate alot... I studied mechanical engineerng...

Chief, don't spend too much time deciding which route to follow. NISP I tell people, is a 'safe' place to start testing 'HSE' the waters. All the best!
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by brainwave(m): 10:37am On May 12, 2012
zinzane: I am totally overjoyd to meet u guys nd d healthy discussn u hv bin havn.@brainwave,can we get to discuss on a 1-1 basis maybe through mail,am in dire need of guidiance relatn to a career path in HSE.You re a great guy.dis is my email address trhyme007@gmail.com

I've sent you an email.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by budyke: 3:22am On May 16, 2012
shittuyusuf: Ĩ'​​M new on ds platform, nothing 2 say dan 2 say bravo 2 everybody in d house xpecially brainwave and budyke u pple are too much. Ĩ must join d thread of HSE
shittuyusuf, thanks a lot... I found d thread just d way u did and it has been very helpful. Brainwave is really a brainwave and he has been of graet help to me and many of us here. I must say welcome on board....together we can do it better.

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Dicksonoil: 3:19pm On May 16, 2012
Dear all , so nice to be here today HSE is a good course to follow but the main fact is getting the job
i was in NISP office, stadium road PH. today to find out the cost of NEBOSH training , i was told it's 310k.
who knows what will be the out come of the new beginning. am a petroleum engr. i've done Rig Safety, HSE level 1 and 3
up till now no job . i need a way out.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by favour101(m): 3:31pm On May 17, 2012
Please apart from HSE certificate from NISP is any other HSE certificate valued in the oil and gas industry
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by obinon(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2012
@brainwave and co.thanks for the wonderful work.please i will need the nebosh materials.obinon4u@yahoo.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by greatbugsy: 1:19am On May 22, 2012
need information on how to register for the nebosh certification.Any recommendations please
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 23, 2012
House pls i'm a chemical engineerin student currently on I.T i would like 2 enrol 4 an H.S.E trainin where can i enrol 4 this in lagos.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 23, 2012
Hi house i'm a chemical engineering student currently on I.T in lagos pls i'll like 2 enrol for H.S.E trainin pls how do i go abt this would really appreciate ur response,
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 23, 2012
Where is NISP located in lagos
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by yamakuza: 8:10pm On May 23, 2012
Phinga: Where is NISP located in lagos
www.nispnigeria.org/lagbranch.php
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 23, 2012
@yamakuza. Thanks for d info
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by omenma1(m): 6:09am On May 27, 2012
efiboyuk: @esthametor:
from my research d institute has no affiliate but has a branch here in naija. For jpts, dont no anthing abt dem. I advise u stat wit N. I. S. P bt if u want to sta wit d int&l onces den go for nebosh,osha or iosh.

@efiboyuk... Please can you help me with the nebosh materials I'm highly interested in enrolling for this nebosh exam but I do not kno where to get their affiliates inorder to enroll for the training. Please help me with the materials and other vital informations... Heres my email: omenma1@yahoo.ca or omenma1@gmail.com. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Beehandz(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2012
omenma1:

@efiboyuk... Please can you help me with the nebosh materials I'm highly interested in enrolling for this nebosh exam but I do not kno where to get their affiliates inorder to enroll for the training. Please help me with the materials and other vital informations... Heres my email: omenma1@yahoo.ca or omenma1@gmail.com. Thanks a bunch.

I'm also interested I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d nebosh materials o
Isaiah_beejay@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (113) (Reply)

How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.