Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (52572 Views)

What Do U Really Miss About Ur Lover when he /she is away? / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by kaffy4tope(m): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2014
Sexytemi:

yea, I know, but just can't get him off my mind until I get bck @ him, there was a time I went the pool, and I saw sm1 dat looks lyk, I was burning with hatred oooo, my Frnds said I shuld forget him, but just can't.

Hmnnnn,
Let me tell u d truth.....you're still in luv wid dis guy if u dt know. For u to be finding it hard to let his memories off ur mind means u still care for him.

If he knows this, I'm sure he will still be looking for ways to sleep wid u.

Plus, I fink ure ain't happy wid d guy ure dating now, u seems to luv ur EX more dan u do to d present guy. He is ur EX na.....

Abi he impregnated ur sister ni? undecided

10 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Larrysky(f): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2014
Lindajohn: Well, i met him on nairaland, most of u know him, well he was great... Wat i missed about him? Still thinking, but i still love him
following this tale closely....

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by sunsky29(m): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2014
some people wey i kw wela wey neva gt gf or bf b4 dey cum here da form jack or rose.chai. Mk me i add my own.we neva add sex or romance,jst real dating wtout being intimate.i mis our quarel.i swear.d way we go quarel today en,each of us go cum jam for road d nxt day say we one go beg the oda .chai.almst every mnth o.and d way we hug each oda aftr makin up for d gra gra. Dn hold hands to d nearest fast food joint.kai.we neva officially brk up o.na jst d normal quarel,bt this one don reach 2mnths..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 15, 2014
damibravo:

But I can be your Ex someday wink

Me too
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Lindajohn(f): 7:04am On Sep 15, 2014
Larrysky: following this tale closely....
no even near
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: becoz he is a liability
Quite pretty! Why would you fall for a liability? Didn't you have your priorities right? uh
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 15, 2014
safarigirl: I'm not
never done that, doubt I'll like it. My buccal cavity is small

Why be someone's ex when you can just be the first and only?

Thats so sweet baby....first and only...
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Larrysky(f): 7:07am On Sep 15, 2014
Lindajohn: no even near
too late.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by chalbert(m): 7:07am On Sep 15, 2014
everything...she was good Buh d present is better
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by sokarsenal(m): 7:08am On Sep 15, 2014
Burger01: I don't miss anything about my 'Exes'. The only reason I have 'Exes' is because we were never compatible.. sad
. Coming here to claim smart when your post shows the opposite......so you want to tell me you dated a girl for some time and there was nothing u liked about her at that time? Or there was nothing special about her that made you stay even when you wanted to leave?.......the question then should be....why did you date someone you loved nothing about?

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Lankaline(m): 7:08am On Sep 15, 2014
xedyl:

u noe fit chop am alone nah

dnt even tnk i deserve her sef,,wat kind of gal will do bad tin n call u to confess n cry on fone,,she was too good for me,,,so i had to let ha go,,,neva wanted a virgn again,,but anoda one came ma way
N/B;hv had 4gfs as exx and all were virgins,,,really need a non virgin as a gf,,,but they kp cmin
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Ahmed0336(m): 7:09am On Sep 15, 2014
Lindajohn: Well, i met him on nairaland, most of u know him, well he was great... Wat i missed about him? Still thinking, but i still love him
. 1. We don't know him. 2. If u still love him why did u leave in the first place?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by smudge2079(m): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2014
dat gal had a soft lip.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Lankaline(m): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2014
sunsky29: some people wey i kw wela wey neva gt gf or bf b4 dey cum here da form jack or rose.chai. Mk me i add my own.we neva add sex or romance,jst real dating wtout being intimate.i mis our quarel.i swear.d way we go quarel today en,each of us go cum jam for road d nxt day say we one go beg the oda .chai.almst every mnth o.and d way we hug each oda aftr makin up for d gra gra. Dn hold hands to d nearest fast food joint.kai.we neva officially brk up o.na jst d normal quarel,bt this one don reach 2mnths..

real funny
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by gratiaeo(m): 7:11am On Sep 15, 2014
Lankaline: really miss her,,,she was a queen to me,,she respects me,and did so many tins she wasnt used to,because of me,,,her blow jobs,bweasts were best i eva seen,,tins got out of hand wen i disvirgnd her,,really neva wanted to cos i knew tins will chang n u knw gals na,she allowd anoda dude fvck her n confess to me,i regret opening her,,,,cudnt tk ha bk,meanwhile m currently datin a virgin,,,,but dnt tink i will get enuf luv from ha like ma ex gave me
You are greedy nd selfish.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Lindajohn(f): 7:12am On Sep 15, 2014
Ahmed0336: . 1. We don't know him. 2. If u still love him why did u leave in the first place?
he called off the relationship... Becos i played T or D with a guy and posted his pix on my dpcheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 15, 2014
delightful1: Miss his kindness, love, care, selflessness, tenderness, maturity.
I miss everything about him.
Continue to Rest In Peace cry cry

Eyaaaaa...it's well
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Lankaline(m): 7:18am On Sep 15, 2014

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by airclipse(m): 7:18am On Sep 15, 2014
chaloner: I was even shouting on the way mods are pushing topics to front page and here is another one , please I want to sleep n this nairaland app is disturbing me , male una sleep na , biko abeg , I believe this will be the last time I will say this , I know what next to do . Let me here any noise on this phone again and see if I will not break this phone this early morning..... Bet me !
lol....if u are a bb user simply goto options....then click on "sounds for selected profile" once u'r there scroll down to "other application" open it....u'll see nairaland there....u can turn off the LED n also the sound...cheers...

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by sunsky29(m): 7:19am On Sep 15, 2014
Lankaline:

real funny
bros i da plan to go beg am on wednezday sef.no b say na me da wrng o.i jst da mis am
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by adaorap(f): 7:19am On Sep 15, 2014
timilehing: I missed her attitude. She never got me angry, knowing what to say anytime, anywhere. Such an action reader that got me saying the truth at all time.

she must be a psychologist
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Sexytemi(f): 7:21am On Sep 15, 2014
kaffy4tope:

Hmnnnn,
Let me tell u d truth.....you're still in luv wid dis guy if u dt know. For u to be finding it hard to let his memories off ur mind means u still care for him.

If he knows this, I'm sure he will still be looking for ways to sleep wid u.

Plus, I fink ure ain't happy wid d guy ure dating now, u seems to luv ur EX more dan u do to d present guy. He is ur EX na.....

Abi he impregnated ur sister ni? undecided

LOL, I no get sister o, and I love my present guy, but not as much, cuz dnt wanna b hurt, and dis is lyk four years ago, and also dating my present guy also for four years now too, cuz I met him after breaking up wif dat guy., but I dnt blive I love my ex ooo, cuz all I fink is to make him pay.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Ahmed0336(m): 7:21am On Sep 15, 2014
Lindajohn: he called off the relationship... Becos i played T or D with a guy and posted his pix on my dpcheesy
Don't worry he ll come over it.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Xsenga(f): 7:23am On Sep 15, 2014
SEX.SEX.SEX.SEX.SEX angry
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by adio1986(m): 7:23am On Sep 15, 2014
just the sex and are loud ring tone.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:23am On Sep 15, 2014
Really miss the s.ex tho' and her boss.oms too.. Oh Lawd they were HUGE!!!
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by MrCork: 7:23am On Sep 15, 2014
...well, her punny was great but she was dark skin! angry

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Superstar007(m): 7:24am On Sep 15, 2014
ugoezeik: her breast, her breast was once one in a million but wen she lost her virginity nd start going after so many abuna, omo na so I cried for good 2mnths witout food

Oga Linus so you dey here grin
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by shorexng: 7:25am On Sep 15, 2014
What is an Ex? I don't have 1.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Janetozi(f): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2014
I missed not giving him a rat poison or mixing his drinking water with acid when i have the opportunity. embarassed

even if i don't have the mind, i would have borrowed from the devil, now I'm regretting it.

@op, if it is possible to turn back the hand of time, tell me how to do that.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by ugoezeik(m): 7:27am On Sep 15, 2014
Superstar007:

Oga Linus so you dey here grin
hahaha so u giv me new name nw ehhh
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by daben1(m): 7:27am On Sep 15, 2014
I miss the Mouth Gig like mad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.