Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian (20379 Views)

Man Buried Girlfriend From Neck Downwards In A Hole He Made In His Yard [photos] / Photo: Young Boy Diagnosed With Eye Cancer Needs Help / Tales Of The Heart: My Husband Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by EfemenaXY: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
olu4life:

I am tired of saying the same thing over and over.

You've said a lot without really saying anything - my opinion.

olu4life:
Lemme answer u with this question then I expect u to decode the answer from it.
How would u feel seeing a friend who is in dire need for his child who happens tto be hiss first issue? At the long run,u remembered a charity organization who takes up this kind of issue. Since ur friend doesn't have the link to the body,u decided to fill in the space to do it for him.

No one's doubting your level of "concern" here. Or your zeal to source funds from strangers.

What's questionable is you trying to guilt trip Nairalanders for not responding as quickly as you want them to, without providing the supporting evidence you've been advised to use, to help your cause.

If you really cared for that child, you'd find the time to go meet the parents and explain the situation to them. What's a 3 minute video coverage showing the child and hearing from the his doctor, especially if this would help speeden the process for your cause?

olu4life:
Now,the body couldn't take up the case and u decided to help create a topic for your said friend,not only on NL,even on twitter and Facebook. Now from all what u just did,kindly tell me how this is bad?

Who said what you've done is bad?

olu4life:
Secondly,on the issue of interview,U have done all this steps online even as going as far as getting the medical reports. Now tell me how the medical records could be faked?

Yes, a medical report can be faked. All you need is a coloured printer, any signature and a stamp. It's not rocket science, is it?

olu4life:
Sorry to say,posting the video of the child makes no sense since u have access to pictures and documents. Anybody can do a video of a child,tell me how u would depict that the child is in pain?

Sorry, I disagree with you. A video makes every bit a sense. Even well established charity organizations use video footages of the people they wish to help, to reach out to potential donors. This case of yours is no different. And yes, a video footage of the child will communicate in very clear terms just how ill the child is, as opposed to single-frame pictures. I'm amazed you can even ask that question?

And yes, harsh as it may seem, it's easier to post a fake picture than a live video coverage of the child in question. Anyone can google search the thousands of images of critically ill sick children and post them as theirs - not saying you've done so, but I'm pointing out to you here that it's no big deal, neither is creating fake documents too.

olu4life:
And since all this days,where were you when this topic was created. Only to comment a month after on it asking for evidence when its crystal clear that it has been confirmed.

Well, it's been over a month like you rightly point out, but you've not yet achieved your target, have you? The time you've spent barraging several threads with your request could have been better, and more constructively spent by picking up on the suggestion that was given to you over two weeks ago. No angle of exploration is useless. It's not even your call to make, is it?

olu4life:
Lastly,do u think the mods are dumb enough to have put up thjs topic if suspected to be scam?
At this point,I rest my case

The mods didn't create this thread. You did.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
EfemenaXY:

You've said a lot without really saying anything - my opinion.

No one's doubting your level of "concern" here. Or your zeal to source funds from strangers.

What's questionable is you trying to guilt trip Nairalanders for not responding as quickly as you want them to, without providing the supporting evidence you've been advised to use, to help your cause.

If you really cared for that child, you'd find the time to go meet the parents and explain the situation to them. What's a 3 minute video coverage showing the child and hearing from the his doctor, especially if this would help speeden the process for your cause?

Who said what you've done is bad?

Yes, a medical report can be faked. All you need is a coloured printer, any signature and a stamp. It's not rocket science, is it?

Sorry, I disagree with you. A video makes every bit a sense. Even well established charity organizations use video footages of the people they wish to help, to reach out to potential donors. This case of yours is no different. And yes, a video footage of the child will communicate in very clear terms just how ill the child is, as opposed to single-frame pictures. I'm amazed you can even ask that question?

And yes, harsh as it may seem, it's easier to post a fake picture than a live video coverage of the child in question. Anyone can google search the thousands of images of critically ill sick children and post them as theirs - not saying you've done so, but I'm pointing out to you here that it's no big deal, neither is creating fake documents too.

Well, it's been over a month like you rightly point out, but you've not yet achieved your target, have you? The time you've spent barraging several threads with your request could have been better, and more constructively spent by picking up on the suggestion that was given to you over two weeks ago. No angle of exploration is useless. It's not even your call to make, is it?

The mods didn't create this thread. You did.
1. Thanks for the lil insult and for being close minded
2. If u care so much to know the authenticity, kindly walk up to the said hospital. At least Google is there to verify if the hospital address is real. And also what would it take u to go down there ursellf or place a call through to the parent for interview.
3. Pls kindly quote where I was barraging several threads (I strongly dislike u for this. U are fond of saying what u barely know). I repeat kindly quote where I stated the boys case in other threads apart from TEHNs thread. I'm waiting
4. Lastly,mods don't create thread but can delete thread if suspected to the fraudsters (kindly ask any mod about this before u misunderstand me again)
5. At the end of it all,u are making no sense to me. Sorry to say. Thanks for your time and comments.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
Pls don't be offended if it sounds insulting to u. I hate the idea of going back and forth when I'm not a lady. I've stated all u need to know about the family. Why dragging the personal life of the father into public? That,I don't subscribe to. If u want to help,kindly do help. Have through loads on stress on this issue to just start requesting for video. Even those that requested for medical report are yet to do anything about it. Pls help or u call to verify. Seems u are free to do a little visiting to the baby and the hospital. U are highly weldome to visit
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by EfemenaXY: 12:22am On Oct 26, 2014
olu4life:

1. Thanks for the lil insult and for being close minded
2. If u care so much to know the authenticity, kindly walk up to the said hospital. At least Google is there to verify if the hospital address is real. And also what would it take u to go down there ursellf or place a call through to the parent for interview.
3. Pls kindly quote where I was barraging several threads (I strongly dislike u for this. U are fond of saying what u barely know). I repeat kindly quote where I stated the boys case in other threads apart from TEHNs thread. I'm waiting
4. Lastly,mods don't create thread but can delete thread if suspected to the fraudsters (kindly ask any mod about this before u misunderstand me again)
5. At the end of it all,u are making no sense to me. Sorry to say. Thanks for your time and comments.

Don't get your knickers in a twist on my behalf. I can't help it if you can't bear to have your intentions probed.

olu4life:
Pls don't be offended if it sounds insulting to u. I hate the idea of going back and forth when I'm not a lady. I've stated all u need to know about the family. Why dragging the personal life of the father into public? That,I don't subscribe to. If u want to help,kindly do help. Have through loads on stress on this issue to just start requesting for video. Even those that requested for medical report are yet to do anything about it. Pls help or u call to verify. Seems u are free to do a little visiting to the baby and the hospital. U are highly weldome to visit

Point of correction, you brought up the kid's dad as your excuse for not being able to provide the video coverage asked of you.

Anyway, goodluck with your campaign sha.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 6:43am On Oct 26, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Don't get your knickers in a twist on my behalf. I can't help it if you can't bear to have your intentions probed.

Point of correction, you brought up the kid's dad as your excuse for not being able to provide the video coverage asked of you.

Anyway, goodluck with your campaign sha.
Thank u. Have a nice day!!!
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 26, 2014
olu4life:
Is that d present situation of the country has made us so hard heartened that we can't perceive truth and lies? I'm just too shock to receive this kind of cold treatment from peeps even outside Nairaland. Its quite painful that some of us don't even know the gravity of this case. Most of us just turned a blind eye to it. Fine! U can't donate. Fine! U can't recommend but can't u pls help push to this forward for others to see?. Sincerely I'm feeling depressed right now. A baby who was on life support some weeks back but was strong enough to pull out of it. Now we aren't giving him chance to LIVE. And I was hoping we have mothers in here. Over 500 views,less than 15 comments. I pray it never happen to us before we understand what is at stake here. Peace

Well said @Efemenaxy. I'm surprised this thread is still going. I stopped following the thread after I read the post of the OP I quoted above.

I read it the day he posted it(sometime last month)and after reading the last line on that post of his, I was like WTF undecided

I still continue to wish the baby well.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
jennykadry:

Well said @Efemenaxy. I'm surprised this thread is still going. I stopped following the thread after I read the post of the OP I quoted above.

I read it the day he posted it(sometime last month)and after reading the last line on that post of his, I was like WTF undecided

I still continue to wish the baby well.
Thanks for the time taken in reading and misunderstanding. Guess I got a wrong perception about some of u peeps in family section. The ones I expected to hear sometin tangible from are those behaving close minded and abit arrogant. Didn't force u to comment. So pls move on. Happy Sunday!!!
In other news,u can tell the mod to shut down the thread if u think its scam. Learn to respect other people's view on things Miss Perfect

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
I'm yet to see the reason for the hullabaloo on this issue. If u think its scam or the documents arent genuine enough,kindly do the needful by telling the mods. Thank you. Don't want any form of negative energy around here pls. Your prayer will go a long way. Thanks
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by r231(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
olu4life:

Thanks for the time taken in reading and misunderstanding. Guess I got a wrong perception about some of u peeps in family section. The ones I expected to hear sometin tangible from are those behaving close minded and abit arrogant. Didn't force u to comment. So pls move on. Happy Sunday!!!
In other news,u can tell the mod to shut down the thread if u think its scam. Learn to respect other people's view on things Miss Perfect

undecided undecided
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
r231:

undecided undecided
Any P bro?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
r231:

undecided undecided

The guy is an eediot. People know this and have since backed off.

Thread should be closed

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
jennykadry:

The guy is an eediot. People know this and have since backed off.

Thread should be closed
Pls kindly unfollow this thread. Tgirl4real pls warn this uncouth lady to desist from any mode of insult. Thanks
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Gboliwe: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
olu4life:

This was my first question to my friend. But the problem is that he attends Jehovah Witness. That's what spoilt the whole show. No response from the Church. And we all know they don't give in to blood transfusion. Quite sad

So why does he want to go against church dogma? That would be a greater sin o. They preach anti-transfusion, he should live by it. It could be his God is testing his faith. He shouldn't fail Him

And for you who brought it here, you have a good heart but very very extremely very bad PR. I am sure whoever is helping or will help or helped won't/didnt do it because of you.

I have a friend who got married in March last year, their first baby had same hole in the heart. He did all he did, met deadline financially and timewise, went to india but their adorable baby still died in India. I am not wishing Brian death, I am just sharing a personal story. With or without money, if Brian will live, he will live. The actions or inactions of NLndrs won't decide his fate. You don't have to threaten anybody too.
Moreover, if someone who will help says " I want a video footage" please, mbok, get a video. It won't take you more than 5mts to do. People have been conned of their hard earned money and made to look like foooools. Noone wants to experience such again.
So, get off this site, go get a video. Let it be you did all you could.

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Gboliwe: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
olu4life:

Lol. Quite funny but I appreciate the concern. Though my friend can't do that,even I won't be able to do it. The only thing we can do is to get their email and forward all necessary docs to show its a true case. Will trying working on that. Thanks for the suggestion once again

SMH. Why can't your friend do that?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Gboliwe:

So why does he want to go against church dogma? That would be a greater sin o. They preach anti-transfusion, he should live by it. It could be his God is testing his faith. He shouldn't fail Him

And for you who brought it here, you have a good heart but very very extremely very bad PR. I am sure whoever is helping or will help or helped won't/didnt do it because of you.

I have a friend who got married in March last year, their first baby had same hole in the heart. He did all he did, met deadline financially and timewise, went to india but their adorable baby still died in India. I am not wishing Brian death, I am just sharing a personal story. With or without money, if Brian will live, he will live. The actions or inactions of NLndrs won't decide his fate. You don't have to threaten anybody too.
Moreover, if someone who will help says " I want a video footage" please, mbok, get a video. It won't take you more than 5mts to do. People have been conned of their hard earned money and made to look like foooools. Noone wants to experience such again.
So, get off this site, go get a video. Let it be you did all you could.

Firstly, that post was out of ignorance cos I later learnt not to conclude about the church doctrine. The church as a whole is standing by them and not having any form of negativity on the issue. So,I take that as part of ignorance on my side
Secondly,carlotti brought my hopes alive by posting videos of kids who survived this ordeal. This brightened my hope and made me to go on aggressively on the matter.
Further more,I never ever threatened anyone. Pls get that fact rite. I am sure gboliwe the politician can't give in to any form of insult. And on the issue of video,I stated clearly I was not in the position to do that. Wats there not to understand clearly that I am not close to their residence. I pointed out that I will pass the message, which I did.
And I also explained that the said site IS JUST LIMITED TO MY FACEBOOK PAGE.
I'm sorry but the video request was turned down by friend. Know why? He's fed up of people requesting for documents and all stuff only to keep mute after going extra length for them. If u have ever being faced with disappointment,then u will grab the angle he's coming from
That's why I was calling on TEHN to pls verify the issue for Nairalanders even if they can't help. Okijajuju1 also reopened the case with them. What else can I do with all I have done ??
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Gboliwe:

SMH. Why can't your friend do that?
Habaaa Gboliwe fear God na. Can u do it? (just imagine u were financially handicap and someone suggested this to you)
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Gboliwe: 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
olu4life:

Habaaa Gboliwe fear God na. Can u do it? (just imagine u were financially handicap and someone suggested this to you)

May God remove such tribulation from me but if it comes my way or something so life threatening, I will literally live in their doormot. What's the ego when placed side by side with life? That's small.

A few years ago, I visited my aunty. I was actually asked to come and look after my cousins while my Aunty and husband travelled. The oldest one then was about 16years a boy. On the 2nd day after their parents left and I was the "maaama" at home, my about 16year old cousin took his father's car key under my care, drove his car out without my knowledge. When I knew what was up, I had a call that he had been involved in an accident!

Fortunately, the other driver was at fault but because my cousin was too young without a permit to drive, they raised hell. By the way, the other driver was a driver to a popular priest in that state. Our car was slightly damaged and I didn't know what to do. The priest's driver didn't want to accept responsibility either, but I learned thaat if the Priest himself knew of what happened, he would do the right thing. That started my vigil at the priest's gate. I slept at his gate once and after 3days met him personally and reported the incident.
That wasn't threatening. What it took to fix the car wasn't more than 20k. But I dropped shame, and stayed with many other of his zealous followers who wanted spiritual touch until I got justice. That wasn't life threatening ooooo.
Your friend won't agree to get a video, he won't allow his wife go and see Psquare, but he wants help. He doesn't even sound serious. Plus you sef who for over one month haven't taken out few hours to go visit them in person yet you make demands on faceless users.

4 Likes

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Gboliwe: 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
Double Post! Airtel has started again with their mumu
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Gboliwe: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
olu4life:

Firstly, that post was out of ignorance cos I later learnt not to conclude about the church doctrine. The church as a whole is standing by them and not having any form of negativity on the issue. So,I take that as part of ignorance on my side
Secondly,carlotti brought my hopes alive by posting videos of kids who survived this ordeal. This brightened my hope and made me to go on aggressively on the matter.
Further more,I never ever threatened anyone. Pls get that fact rite. I am sure gboliwe the politician can't give in to any form of insult. And on the issue of video,I stated clearly I was not in the position to do that. Wats there not to understand clearly that I am not close to their residence. I pointed out that I will pass the message, which I did.
And I also explained that the said site IS JUST LIMITED TO MY FACEBOOK PAGE.
I'm sorry but the video request was turned down by friend. Know why? He's fed up of people requesting for documents and all stuff only to keep mute after going extra length for them. If u have ever being faced with disappointment,then u will grab the angle he's coming from
That's why I was calling on TEHN to pls verify the issue for Nairalanders even if they can't help. Okijajuju1 also reopened the case with them. What else can I do with all I have done ??

Stop calling TEHN TEHN TEHN! TEHN is not God! TEHN is also made up of individuals. You are TEHN. One way (there are several ways) TEHN verifies a claim is by a video footage. Go and verify this claim on behalf of TEHN. Get the footage here and on facebook as adviced and leave others to do their bit.

3 Likes

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Gboliwe:

Stop calling TEHN TEHN TEHN! TEHN is not God! TEHN is also made up of individuals. You are TEHN. One way (there are several ways) TEHN verifies a claim is by a video footage. Go and verify this claim on behalf of TEHN. Get the footage here and on facebook as adviced and leave others to do their bit.
The medical sources has warned them not to expose Brian to unnecessary pressure which they themselves have noticed. Any time the wife goes for immunization and stuff for Brian and the twin,they discovered he always fall sick which they had to stop unnecessary exposure. The nervous system of brian is extremely weak. O ya bro,will u still advise them to carry Brian to the gate of the said celebs and at the same time risking Brian's life?
I stated earlier I was with them 2weeks ago wen i was answering efe. And the reason I called TEHN was to help verify the case. Not sure I've sent a case where they posted video. U can correct me on that though if I missed out on the case.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Just msged my friend again for the video. Hope he gives in
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by EfemenaXY: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
olu4life:

The medical sources has warned them not to expose Brian to unnecessary pressure which they themselves have noticed. Any time the wife goes for immunization and stuff for Brian and the twin,they discovered he always fall sick which they had to stop unnecessary exposure. The nervous system of brian is extremely weak. O ya bro,will u still advise them to carry Brian to the gate of the said celebs and at the same time risking Brian's life?
I stated earlier I was with them 2weeks ago wen i was answering efe. And the reason I called TEHN was to help verify the case. Not sure I've sent a case where they posted video. U can correct me on that though if I missed out on the case.

Really.

How does standing a few feet away from the child and recording him on your phone's video constitute pressure, much less any pressure?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Gboliwe:

May God remove such tribulation from me but if it comes my way or something so life threatening, I will literally live in their doormot. What's the ego when placed side by side with life? That's small.
A few years ago, I visited my aunty. I was actually asked to come and look after my cousins while my Aunty and husband travelled. The oldest one then was about 16years a boy. On the 2nd day after their parents left and I was the "maaama" at home, my about 16year old cousin took his father's car key under my care, drove his car out without my knowledge. When I knew what was up, I had a call that he had been involved in an accident!
Fortunately, the other driver was at fault but because my cousin was too young without a permit to drive, they raised hell. By the way, the other driver was a driver to a popular priest in that state. Our car was slightly damaged and I didn't know what to do. The priest's driver didn't want to accept responsibility either, but I learned thaat if the Priest himself knew of what happened, he would do the right thing. That started my vigil at the priest's gate. I slept at his gate once and after 3days met him personally and reported the incident.
That wasn't threatening. What it took to fix the car wasn't more than 20k. But I dropped shame, and stayed with many other of his zealous followers who wanted spiritual touch until I got justice. That wasn't life threatening ooooo.
Your friend won't agree to get a video, he won't allow his wife go and see Psquare, but he wants help. He doesn't even sound serious. Plus you sef who for over one month haven't taken out few hours to go visit them in person yet you make demands on faceless users.

Thank You. I am a social worker and God knows how shamelessly I have had to beg to get funds for kids I have no relationship with.
In the early days of Nairaland when charity was not so popular I was called all sorts but I always continued because I was more concerned with the end result the kids getting well.

I remember so many cases I brought here and so many friends I made from working with kids. I also presented EVERY Document and item requested even before people asked.

If I could do that for kids I didnt know and half of them after getting well their parents never even called back to say thank you, why wouldnt a father do just a video to save his son even if its just a remote possiblity of help at least there is hope.

I remember a case of a boy with hydrocophelus whose parents had abandoned him, He became like my child, I would visit every 2 days at National Hospital and when his case became desperate I went to National Assmebly and kept stalking some lawmakers literally till we got 250k needed for his surgery and food. Even though he died sadly I was happy I did my best.

If you have a sick loved one NOTHING will be too much to do and save his life.

This is 1 / 100th of what I have gone through in the cause of working to save the lives of other peoples kids so God knows if my own child was sick what I would do.

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Really.

How does standing a few feet away from the child and recording him on your phone's video constitute pressure, much less any pressure?
Gboliwe u see how this lady has started again... Did u read my last msg?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by EfemenaXY: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
olu4life:

Gboliwe u see how this lady has started again... Did u read my last msg?

Started what?

I'd already unfollowed this thread of yours until I saw my name quoted in your post.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
And Gbwolie since you are the man here he seems to have regards for please tell the poster to work on his gender relations. He keeps making silly references to gender and very condescending remarks.

3 Likes

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
aisha2:

Thank You. I am a social worker and God knows how shamelessly I have had to beg to get funds for kids I have no relationship with.
In the early days of Nairaland when charity was not so popular I was called all sorts but I always continued because I was more concerned with the end result the kids getting well.

I remember so many cases I brought here and so many friends I made from working with kids. I also presented EVERY Document and item requested even before people asked.

If I could do that for kids I didnt know and half of them after getting well their parents never even called back to say thank you, why wouldnt a father do just a video to save his son even if its just a remote possiblity of help at least there is hope.

I remember a case of a boy with hydrocophelus whose parents had abandoned him, He became like my child, I would visit every 2 days at National Hospital and when his case became desperate I went to National Assmebly and kept stalking some lawmakers literally till we got 250k needed for his surgery and food. Even though he died sadly I was happy I did my best.

If you have a sick loved one NOTHING will be too much to do and save his life.

This is 1 / 100th of what I have gone through in the cause of working to save the lives of other peoples kids so God knows if my own child was sick what I would do.
Sis I understand you. But we are wired differently. I can remember an embarrassment I faced on this issue. A relative referred me to an OAP who assists in such cases. Got the number of the OAP and placed a call through. After he listened to my ordeal,I got he greatest shock and embarrassment of my life. Wanted to back down on the issue but I had to just suck it all in and move on. This is one of the several embarrassment I and my friend has gotten on this case.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Gboliwe: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
olu4life:

I want so much to call you a pathetic liar but you will see that as an insult and I don't want you to feel insulted.
Firstly, my people say that it is only death that has no solution. Every other challenge, problem, whatever it is termed has a solution. Since you want to play smart or dumb whichever one suits you, let me help you on how you can solve this issue.

1. If the doctors give an order, we must abide by it so please don't expose baby Brian to any thing that may increase his risk. This idea was given to you long before the doctors gave their order. Remember?
Okay, since taking him to the gate is ruled out, a video footage still is an option. Make a video, carry his documents/papers and go and sleep at Psquare's gate. Its not too much to save baby Brian's life.

2. TEHN uses individuals, groups of people to verify their cases, please, be the TEHN eye in this case, leave your work, go and verify Baby Brian's case by getting a video footage and an interview, report back to TEHN.

3. You will not see everything concerning any group except what they want you to see. When they say the case has being verified you don't go asking how. A summary is what you will get so be still.

And if this back and forth is what you intend engaging me with, permit me to watch from the bench. Its getting tiring.

2 Likes

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
olu4life:

Sis I understand you. But we are wired differently. I can remember an embarrassment I faced on this issue. A relative referred me to an OAP who assists in such cases. Got the number of the OAP and placed a call through. After he listened to my ordeal,I got he greatest shock and embarrassment of my life. Wanted to back down on the issue but I had to just suck it all in and move on. This is one of the several embarrassment I and my friend has gotten on this case.

Keep sucking it up. Your friend son needs help, you dont have the money so keep sucking it up till you get him the help he needs. The end goal should be a healthy boy and not any ego

2 Likes

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by EfemenaXY: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Gboliwe:

I want so much to call you a pathetic liar but you will see that as an insult and I don't want you to feel insulted.

Sometimes, it's best to play along till they trip themselves up.

(I know you get my meaning)
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Gboliwe: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
aisha2:
And Gbwolie since you are the man here he seems to have regards for please tell the poster to work on his gender relations. He keeps making silly references to gender and very condescending remarks.

Where is my friend busybody2. Come and see your sister o. I am sure you understand why I am calling you.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Gboliwe:

Firstly, my people say that it is only death that has no solution. Every other challenge, problem, whatever it is termed has a solution. Since you want to play smart or dumb whichever one suits you, let me help you on how you can solve this issue.

1. If the doctors give an order, we must abide by it so please don't expose baby Brian to any thing that may increase his risk. This idea was given to you long before the doctors gave their order. Remember?
Okay, since taking him to the gate is ruled out, a video footage still is an option. Make a video, carry his documents/papers and go and sleep at Psquare's gate. Its not too much to save baby Brian's life.

2. TEHN uses individuals, groups of people to verify their cases, please, be the TEHN eye in this case, leave your work, go and verify Baby Brian's case by getting a video footage and an interview, report back to TEHN.

3. You will not see everything concerning any group except what they want you to see. When they say the case has being verified you don't go asking how. A summary is what you will get so be still.

And if this back and forth is what you intend engaging me with, permit me to watch from the bench. Its getting tiring.
Presently,TEHN is ruled out. And if u notice the call for video was made recently and not from the onset. He has given in to send the video anyways. Waiting for him to send it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? / 6 Ways To Be A Better Listener / The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.