Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian (20377 Views)

Man Buried Girlfriend From Neck Downwards In A Hole He Made In His Yard [photos] / Photo: Young Boy Diagnosed With Eye Cancer Needs Help / Tales Of The Heart: My Husband Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kirinwa:

Contact Kanu heart foundation. Papillo will help you.
Guess u didn't go thru all the posts here. Cos if u did,u would have seen all my replies to all the info supplied. KANU Heart Foundation was d first point of call. Stated their reply earlier. Go thru d posts pls
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
@Tolexander Got ur msg bro. Tanx so much for the concern. Tried replying u earlier but was bouncing back. Really appreciate u bro. Tanx once more
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by KA24DETT(m): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
olu4life:
@Tolexander Got ur msg bro. Tanx so much for the concern. Tried replying u earlier but was bouncing back. Really appreciate u bro. Tanx once more

Guy, Open a Gofundme account . go to the websiter and create an account and post the stories. Posgting a video will also help to increase exposure. You will raise that money in under 24 hours
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Tolexander: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
olu4life:
alright bro!
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Tolexander: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
KA24DETT:

Guy, Open a Gofundme account . go to the websiter and create an account and post the stories. Posgting a video will also help to increase exposure. You will raise that money in under 24 hours
thanks bro!
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
KA24DETT:

Tanx bro. I just tried registering and got stuck at a point that stated I must have a bank account with an American Bank. No hope on that. Except u help me in creating the acct since u are based there.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
Update: Just tried registering the acct after much stress. Posted his pics and details on the site but seems it only works with my Facebook and twitter accounts. So its limited to my friend list and followers there.
KA24DETT, or is there any other thing I should know about the site to help with linking outside my profile?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by KA24DETT(m): 6:45am On Oct 07, 2014
olu4life:

Tanx bro. I just tried registering and got stuck at a point that stated I must have a bank account with an American Bank. No hope on that. Except u help me in creating the acct since u are based there.

I have a bank account in US here you can use .
You need to make a video of the kid . You guys need to make a video and interview the doctor. The more convincing it is , the more money you can get . A video of the baby having an echo will be more convincing than an echo result . 3-4 mind video is okay.
Open a Facebook page for him and link that Facebook page to your Facebook and we can like the page . Post updates and pictures of the child with his family .
Get to work on it . $10,000 is nothing. Americans can raise that money in an hour
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
^^ I quite get u. Finally opened d account but its restricted to my fbk page and TT. Also d video thing might not work out due to some reasons. Thank God some nairalanders called the doctor and also the hospital he was diagnosed.Tanx so much bro
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Finally making plans on getting visa for India. Though money is yet to be complete but we are hopeful. Having appointment at d embassy towards month end. Just pray they can backdate it. And if anyone can be of help in d embassy we don't mind pls. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 11:16am On Oct 25, 2014
Sorry for not updating. D zeal is going down cos NLders refused to be of help. Presently they were given appointment at d embassy for 30th. So waiting till then so as to be able to get the visa. Brian is doing fine at the moment with loads of precautionary measures in place such as no one carries him and no form of outing for him. this has been of great help. God will see us through
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by EfemenaXY: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
olu4life:
^^ I quite get u. Finally opened d account but its restricted to my fbk page and TT. Also d video thing might not work out due to some reasons. Thank God some nairalanders called the doctor and also the hospital he was diagnosed.Tanx so much bro

Why won't the "video thing" work out? For what reasons?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Why won't the "video thing" work out? For what reasons?
I have opened the account on the site but its only giving option for my Facebook friends only. No external sources
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by EfemenaXY: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
olu4life:

I have opened the account on the site but its only giving option for my Facebook friends only. No external sources

Do you have a video coverage of the child receiving an echo, and an interview with his doctor as suggested by KA24DETT? On your facebook page perhaps?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Do you have a video coverage of the child receiving an echo, and an interview with his doctor as suggested by KA24DETT? On your facebook page perhaps?
The video idea is actually out of it. Cos of the father isn't really down with the video aspect. Plus I uploaded all medical records there for verification and all
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by EfemenaXY: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
olu4life:

The video idea is actually out of it. Cos of the father isn't really down with the video aspect. Plus I uploaded all medical records there for verification and all

Why is the video out of it?

How come the child's father isn't really down with the video aspect - especially if this would make your claim more authentic, and knowing time is of the utmost essence for this very sick child?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Why is the video out of it?

How come the child's father isn't really down with the video aspect - especially if this would make your claim more authentic, and knowing time is of the utmost essence for this very sick child?
Stated earlier the stand of the dad on his child issue being made public. I was d one who persuaded him and had to get his confirmation before coming online. Before I could lay hands on his medical records,took a while. Plus don't think d video is really necessary since its restricted to my facebook page (which most of them are already aware of) and we have given the relevant details and documentations for verification on the site.
Lastly,I'm not close to his residence at the moment. And I know my friend. Hope u now understand?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Also we got hold of an info recommending us to a particular hospital in India who accepts part payment. And the source also treated his son there. Sent a request already to the hospital and they have given feedback. Just hope it works out.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by EfemenaXY: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
olu4life:

Stated earlier the stand of the dad on his child issue being made public. I was d one who persuaded him and had to get his confirmation before coming online. Before I could lay hands on his medical records,took a while. Plus don't think d video is really necessary since its restricted to my facebook page (which most of them are already aware of) and we have given the relevant details and documentations for verification on the site.
Lastly,I'm not close to his residence at the moment. And I know my friend. Hope u now understand?

No, I don't understand.

The father as you claim, is against his child's issue being made public, but yet has no qualms receiving donations from the same public?

Nothing stops you from posting the video coverage here on nairaland to support your cause with nairalanders, seeing as you've been fervently campaigning for aid for this child - especially as it'll support the validity of your request.

What have you got to lose?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
EfemenaXY:

No, I don't understand.

The father as you claim, is against his child's issue being made public, but yet has no qualms receiving donations from the same public?

Nothing stops you from posting the video coverage here on nairaland to support your cause with nairalanders, seeing as you've been fervently campaigning for aid for this child - especially as it'll support the validity of your request.

What have you got to lose?
Madam,I quite understand your stand. Pray we never be in the midst of trouble to actually understand d situation. Its hard for someone who is well to do to just put his life in public eyes due to reputation and stuff. If not for d treatment dat has really drained all his pocket,he would have footed the bill himself. But the current circumstances is d p.
Then for the video,can only tell him,hope he replies positively.
And can the video help this topic to be pushed to front page? Cos I'm doubting since TEHN refused to help on the issue
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by EfemenaXY: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
olu4life:

Madam,I quite understand your stand. Pray we never be in the midst of trouble to actually understand d situation. Its hard for someone who is well to do to just put his life in public eyes due to reputation and stuff. If not for d treatment dat has really drained all his pocket,he would have footed the bill himself. But the current circumstances is d p.
Then for the video,can only tell him,hope he replies positively.
And can the video help this topic to be pushed to front page? Cos I'm doubting since TEHN refused to help on the issue

The more I read your responses, the more confused I get.

You're saying the father's reluctance towards you for putting up supporting evidence to back up your claims, even though his child is in a critical state (as continuously outlined by you on several threads) - is due to pride?? And reputation??

So which is more important, his pride and reputation, or saving his critically ill son at all costs? But more importantly, why are you the one chasing after this instead of the dad in question? Shouldn't you, no matter what your feelings are, respect the wishes of the parents?

A nairalander took the time to detail how you might want to broaden your horizons and possibly get more help by suggesting you do this as far back as the 7th of this month:

KA24DETT:

I have a bank account in US here you can use .
You need to make a video of the kid . You guys need to make a video and interview the doctor. The more convincing it is , the more money you can get . A video of the baby having an echo will be more convincing than an echo result . 3-4 mind video is okay.
Open a Facebook page for him and link that Facebook page to your Facebook and we can like the page . Post updates and pictures of the child with his family .
Get to work on it . $10,000 is nothing. Americans can raise that money in an hour

Nearly three weeks later with you not taking up the suggestion seriously, you come back, trying to guilt-trip Nairalanders with this post of yours:

olu4life:
Sorry for not updating. D zeal is going down cos NLders refused to be of help. Presently they were given appointment at d embassy for 30th. So waiting till then so as to be able to get the visa. Brian is doing fine at the moment with loads of precautionary measures in place such as no one carries him and no form of outing for him. this has been of great help. God will see us through

And then you decide to push deadlines on people with this subtle threat:

olu4life:
Finally making plans on getting visa for India. Though money is yet to be complete but we are hopeful. Having appointment at d embassy towards month end. Just pray they can backdate it. And if anyone can be of help in d embassy we don't mind pls. Thanks

No supporting video evidence or recorded interview with the child's doctor, and yet you eagerly state this vague statement:

olu4life:
Also we got hold of an info recommending us to a particular hospital in India who accepts part payment. And the source also treated his son there. Sent a request already to the hospital and they have given feedback. Just hope it works out.

What's the name of this hospital in India willing to take on the child's case? Who are the hospital contacts if one wishes to follow this up from that end?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
EfemenaXY:

The more I read your responses, the more confused I get.

You're saying the father's reluctance towards you for putting up supporting evidence to back up your claims, even though his child is in a critical state (as continuously outlined by you on several threads) - is due to pride?? And reputation??

So which is more important, his pride and reputation, or saving his critically ill son at all costs? But more importantly, why are you the one chasing after this instead of the dad in question? Shouldn't you, no matter what your feelings are, respect the wishes of the parents?

A nairalander took the time to detail how you might want to broaden your horizons and possibly get more help by suggesting you do this as far back as the 7th of this month:

Nearly three weeks later with you not taking up the suggestion seriously, you come back, trying to guilt-trip Nairalanders with this post of yours:

And then you decide to push deadlines on people with this subtle threat:

No supporting video evidence or recorded interview with the child's doctor, and yet you eagerly state this vague statement:

What's the name of this hospital in India willing to take on the child's case? Who are the hospital contacts if one wishes to follow this up from that end?
Sis,pls calm down and digest what I wrote. Did u get the response TEHN said? And did u follow up on where someone verified by calling the number on the hospital report? This is clear sis. I think u can help out by confirming if the hospital is real cos I'm yet to see where I'm mixing it up. If its scam,it should have fizzled out by now. By d way,the father isn't a nairalander
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
This is the letter from thee hospital. I hope this clears ur doubt finally
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by EfemenaXY: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
olu4life:
This is the letter from thee hospital. I hope this clears ur doubt finally

The issue isn't about whether you've got letters or not, nor has anyone questioned the validity of your documents.

The focus here is on you providing readers of your request with supporting evidence - something which you seem determined not to do, for reasons best known to you.

olu4life:

Sis,pls calm down and digest what I wrote. Did u get the response TEHN said? And did u follow up on where someone verified by calling the number on the hospital report? This is clear sis. I think u can help out by confirming if the hospital is real cos I'm yet to see where I'm mixing it up. If its scam,it should have fizzled out by now. By d way,the father isn't a nairalander

I am calm.

Whose mentioned anything about this being a scam?

You've got a smart phone haven't you? So how hard is it for you to do a 2 - 3 minute video footage of this sick child receiving an echo, plus an interview with his doctor?

It's not like it's going to cost you anything, is it?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
EfemenaXY:

I am calm.

Whose mentioned anything about this being a scam?

You've got a smart phone haven't you? So how hard is it for you to do a 2 - 3 minute video footage of this sick child receiving an echo, plus an interview with his doctor?

It's not like it's going to cost you anything, is it?
And u finally mixed it up. I stated earlier that I don't live with them and I'm not living close to where my friend resides. Was only able to visit him 2weeks ago. The ball is in his court to send or not cos I'm not on ground presently to pay him a visit or to see the doctor. I work sis. Cool?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
EfemenaXY Have u gone through the report from the India hospital I stated? Any further questions ma?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by EfemenaXY: 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
olu4life:

And u finally mixed it up. I stated earlier that I don't live with them and I'm not living close to where my friend resides. Was only able to visit him 2weeks ago. The ball is in his court to send or not cos I'm not on ground presently to pay him a visit or to see the doctor. I work sis. Cool?

So why are you campaigning so hard for this then, seeing as you've been too busy to go pay them a visit even though it's been nearly 3 weeks since that suggestion was given to you?

You say the father isn't Nigerian. So I take it you're going to tell us neither he, nor his family reside in Nigeria? If not, then where do they live?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by EfemenaXY: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
olu4life:
EfemenaXY Have u gone through the report from the India hospital I stated? Any further questions ma?

Stop trying to digress from the issue at hand.

If this child's life means anything, anything at all to you, you'll get that video coverage of him and a recorded interview with his doctor. The more you kick against it, the more you make your cause look less genuine.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
EfemenaXY:

So why are you campaigning so hard for this then, seeing as you've been too busy to go pay them a visit even though it's been nearly 3 weeks since that suggestion was given to you?

You say the father isn't Nigerian. So I take it you're going to tell us neither he, nor his family reside in Nigeria? If not, then where do they live?
Gosh... Pls kindly quote where I said the father isn't a Nigerian. I'm waiting. Thanks
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by EfemenaXY: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
olu4life:

Gosh... Pls kindly quote where I said the father isn't a Nigerian. I'm waiting. Thanks

Okay, you did say he's not a nairalander - not a Nigerian. My mistake.

But my earlier questions to you still stand:

EfemenaXY:

[s]You say the father isn't Nigerian. So I take it you're going to tell us neither he, nor his family reside in Nigeria?[/s] You say the family doesn't reside near you. If not, then where do they live?

EfemenaXY:

Stop trying to digress from the issue at hand.
If this child's life means anything, anything at all to you, you'll get that video coverage of him and a recorded interview with his doctor. The more you kick against it, the more you make your cause look less genuine.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Okay, you did say he's not a nairalander - not a Nigerian. My mistake.

But my earlier questions to you still stand:

I am tired of saying the same thing over and over. Lemme answer u with this question then I expect u to decode the answer from it.
How would u feel seeing a friend who is in dire need for his child who happens tto be hiss first issue? At the long run,u remembered a charity organization who takes up this kind of issue. Since ur friend doesn't have the link to the body,u decided to fill in the space to do it for him. Now,the body couldn't take up the case and u decided to help create a topic for your said friend,not only on NL,even on twitter and Facebook. Now from all what u just did,kindly tell me how this is bad?
Secondly,on the issue of interview,U have done all this steps online even as going as far as getting the medical reports. Now tell me how the medical records could be faked?
Sorry to say,posting the video of the child makes no sense since u have access to pictures and documents. Anybody can do a video of a child,tell me how u would depict that the child is in pain?
And since all this days,where were you when this topic was created. Only to comment a month after on it asking for evidence when its crystal clear that it has been confirmed.
Lastly,do u think the mods are dumb enough to have put up thjs topic if suspected to be scam?
At this point,I rest my case
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
By the way,my friend is not sitting in his parlour feeling relaxed that some online sources will pay the money. Check page 1&2 of the thread where I stated all the places he's been on this case. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? / 6 Ways To Be A Better Listener / The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.