Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,537 members, 7,837,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? (2359 Views)

I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage / Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL / My Girlfriend Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till We Are Married: I'm A Guy, What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by festusfeezy(m): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
For quite 8months now we ve been in love seriously, and I met her as a Virgin. she promised to do everything to prove her love for me, but never to loose her virginity till I do the necessary things. Pls nairalanders I need advice.
Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by izaray(f): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
festusfeezy: For quite 8months now we ve been in love seriously, and I met her as a Virgin. she promised to do everything to prove her love for me, but never to loose her virginity till I do the necessary things. Pls nairalanders I need advice.
Do u av any plans of making her ur wife soon?
Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Why not ? If you really love her and she possesses the quality you want in a woman then you'll wait !!!
Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by Mimienudles(f): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Marriage or Sex, stay calm and look at the better side o' a love relationship with someone you love. Stay with her please
Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by merieam16(f): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
@op wc advise do u need? U don't need any advise frm any body...she has told u wat she want,if u want 2 abide its ur choice n its all depends on ur intention 2rds her

1 Like

Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
You should.
Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by MabraO: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
festusfeezy: For quite 8months now we ve been in love seriously, and I met her as a Virgin. she promised to do everything to prove her love for me, but never to loose her virginity till I do the necessary things. Pls nairalanders I need advice.

Bros never believe any Virgin that tell u this
She will go meet some other guys to dis V her den den come back to u
If I tell u my story u go pity me
One even had a baby as a result of the guy disVing her she come dey preach love for me

10 Likes

Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
If you're gonna marry her then by all means go ahead!
Who buys a car without test-driving?

1 Like

Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
That girl go dey Bleep another boy dey lie for u , why r nigerians girls so doro super mega evil
Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Am coming

*Modified*
Stay wit her if she's 1 but, if she isn't; uncle u are sitting on a long thing..

#teamtestdrivingbeforebuyingacar#

1 Like

Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Because church is the biggest fashion centre in Africa
Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by MadCow1: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2014

Fhuck her.. angry

Never get married to a virgin girl.. NEVER!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by Lilimax(f): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
MadCow1:

Fhuck her.. angry

Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by Lilimax(f): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Please respect her wish... You'll not die if you did not sleep with her.
Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by MizMyColi(f): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
One way I'll know that a man loves me is if he respects my wishes, especially as it pertains my body.

I won't rule out the fact that there are ladies out there who have sinister motives when they say "I don't wanna get down just yet"

But there are also ladies who have very pure motives and only place an embargo on that area because of the values they've been raised with.
For some people, doing anything that upsets their core values could bring about a negative shift in their mental sanity.
It could cause undesirable effects to the relationship as a whole.

OP, I have described two scenarios above, which do you think suits her best?
From the tone of your post, I take it, it's the second one.

I know it's not easy, but please respect her wish.
Respect her wish because You love her.
Respect her wish because You have her best interest at heart.
I promise you this, you will not regret.

I have this feeling that you think she's a great blessing to you and ordinarily you wouldn't mind, save for other people's experiences & opinion.

If you still believe in honour and nobility, then you'll know that whether or not that is what she desires,
The right thing to do, if and when we can, is to abstain from sex until marriage.

I'm not saying this as an absolute, it's a case of different strokes for different folks.

We ought to have power and control over our bodies and emotions,
Not the other way round.
Let's treat our bodies and that of our partners with the respect that is due them.
No one has arrived or apprehended or has it all together on this matter,
But then.......
Where there is a will, there is a way.
smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by MizMyColi(f): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
angry
MadCow1:

Fhuck her.. angry

Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by MizMyColi(f): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Oh,
She even said bride price.

Not the cliche "wedding night"

Either ways, OP
Do the right thing smiley
Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by Emilliw3m(m): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Little push, bro. B@ng her . She's urs nd u have nofin to loss. Be smartt

2 Likes

Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by MadCow1: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi: angry

My darling... Why the sad face!?
Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by MadCow1: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi: One way I'll know that a man loves me is if he respects my wishes, especially as it pertains my body.

I won't rule out the fact that there are ladies out there who have sinister motives when they say "I don't wanna get down just yet"

But there are also ladies who have very pure motives and only place an embargo on that area because of the values they've been raised with.
For some people, doing anything that upsets their core values could bring about a negative shift in their mental sanity.

I have this feeling that you think she's a great blessing to you and ordinarily you wouldn't mind, save for other people's experiences & opinion.

If you still believe in honour and nobility, then you'll know that whether or not that is what she desires,
The right thing to do, if and when we can, is to abstain from sex until marriage.

I'm not saying this as an absolute, it's a case of different strokes for different folks.

Not the other way round.
Let's treat our bodies and that of our partners with the respect that is due them.
But then.......
smiley

Lol... Double standards!!

If he respects your wishes abi... What of his wishes to get some? Ehn own wish no dey worthy of respecting abi?

Kai... Men don suffer..

OP... Na konji go break ur prick.. dey there dey form gentle jack.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi: Oh,
She even said bride price.

Not the cliche "wedding night"

Either ways, OP
Do the right thing smiley
What's the "right" thing? tongue
Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by Lilimax(f): 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi: One way I'll know that a man loves me is if he respects my wishes, especially as it pertains my body.

Not the other way round.
But then.......
smiley
You nailed it on the head.
I agreed totally with you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by ichidodo: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
make i book space...
Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by MizMyColi(f): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
MadCow1:

Lol... Double standards!!

If he respects your wishes abi... What of his wishes to get some? Ehn own wish no dey worthy of respecting abi?

Kai... Men don suffer..

OP... Na konji go break ur prick.. dey there dey form gentle jack.

Eishhhhhhh grin
I was accused of Multiple standards just last week, now you!

Leave him be joor.
If he's willing to abstain, then by all means, we should be encouraging him.

Y'know, even though sex is really important to a man, I refuse to believe his world should revolve around the act.
Let's not forget that the lady in question must have sacrificed alot for him too.

Madcow (No, you're not one cheesy)
Who nuh go nuh know.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by MizMyColi(f): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2014

Right in this case is relative.

But in his case, that'd be till she's ready.
Then they can do it anyhow, anystyle, anyweather. grin
Because, she'll be at peace with self. smiley
Usually, in that kind of dance, it takes two to lipsrsealed

I take it you already know by now that, having a fulfilling intimate moment with your partner is highly dependent on her emotional and psychological position at the time?wink
Apatheist:
What's the "right" thing? tongue
Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by Tallesty1(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Well, if she is a good girl then it is worth the wait but I'd advise you to get a heart-reparing-kit just incasegrin

Me no get any business with virgins.
Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi:
Right in this case is relative.

But in his case, that'd be till she's ready.
Then they can do it anyhow, anystyle, anyweather. grin
Because, she'll be at peace with self. smiley
Usually, in that kind of dance, it takes two to lipsrsealed

I take it you already know by now that, having a fulfilling intimate moment with your partner is highly dependent on her emotional and psychological position at the time?wink
What if she's not really a virgin and is "using" him?
Happened to one of my mates in campus.
The girl was forming Virgin, saying they should wait till marriage. The mumu guy dey use her dey brag, say e go marry virgin.
E no know say a lot of her course mates don phuck the girl finish. angry
The guy hear am, phuck the girl by force, call off the marriage.

My advice: OP should check if she's really a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by gsalvatore: 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
8months? Are you the Defender of Virgins?

Deep down that girl dey see you as mumuoid.

Fvck that girl .Fornication of your constitutional right.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by achinaboy(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2014

i just quoted u because of the way u presented your case,it's special from my angle,,,anyway.

Not the other way round.
But then.......
smiley
Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by achinaboy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2014

i just quoted u because of the way u presented your case,it's special from my angle,,,anyway.

Not the other way round.
But then.......
smiley
i love the way u present ur case,u could be future chinue achebe,,das a compliment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by MizMyColi(f): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmmmph
That's where we're missing the point!
So those who are not virgins should keep phucking away their lives until they land Mr Right, huh?angry

So, this young girl, due to misinformation and other societal woes causes her to loose her virginity.
Somewhere along the line, she sobers up.
She genuinely decides to zip up, because she is convinced it's the right thing to do.

Now all things being equal in this case,
Any guy who still decides to coerce that girl into doing such (afterall he will marry her), having seen through her sincerity, has no love for her and is at best, what I'd describe as a master manipulator.

Quote me anywhere. smiley

Virgin or not, let her be the one who gives you the dance, because you requested or she to'ally felt like it.
Not because you subtly threatened, coerced or manipulated her into it (Oh yeah, I'm that old fashionedgrin).
Give everyone grace, especially those who are trying to make something good out of the remainder of their lives.

Apatheist:
What if she's not really a virgin and is "using" him?
Happened to one of my mates in campus.
The girl was forming Virgin, saying they should wait till marriage. The mumu guy dey use her dey brag, say e go marry virgin.
E no know say a lot of her course mates don phuck the girl finish. angry
The guy hear am, phuck the girl by force, call off the marriage.

My advice: OP should check if she's really a virgin.
Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by MizMyColi(f): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thancuuuu
achinaboy:
i love the way u present ur case,u could be future chinue achebe,,das a compliment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) / My Experience With The Opposite Sex / Buhari And Lara Fortez Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.