Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? (2366 Views)

I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage / Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL / My Girlfriend Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till We Are Married: I'm A Guy, What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by MizMyColi(f): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
squaddy: Utter CRAP!! Phuck her men!! I can bet a hundred grand that she is not a virgin cuz I've seen this way too many times angry

Why on earth will you chose to listen a lady's advice on an issue as delicate as this?? Especially mizmycoli who is a famous NL feminist

The day you discover the ugly truth,she is going to whip up tears as fake as nicki minaj's azz and tell you that she was raped when she was still a teenage girl!!!

Don't do this to yourself man,listen to me!!!!

Whoooaahhh shocked

First, I'm famous (Really?! shocked)
Second I'm a feminist (even when I cannot give a statutory definition of who a feminist is, or what exactly she stands for)

You see! You see!
I said it! grin

Good Things Are Happening Todaayy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay, now you have my attention, what next?
undecided
Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by squaddy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

Whoooaahhh shocked

First, I'm famous (Really?! shocked)
Second I'm a feminist (even when I cannot give a statutory definition of who a feminist is, or what exactly she stands for)

You see! You see!
I said it! grin

Good Things Are Happening Todaayy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay, now you have my attention, what next?
undecided

Your attention Really Oh please don't flatter yourself. My message has been passed.
Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by MizMyColi(f): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
squaddy:

Your attention Really Oh please don't flatter yourself. My message has been passed.

In that case, do set your facts straight and eliminate noise from your messagewink

1 Like

Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by squaddy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

In that case, do set your facts straight and eliminate noise from your messagewink

Ok. I heard you *walks away*
Re: Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? by MizMyColi(f): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
squaddy:

Ok. I heard you *walks away*

*waves at him*

Safe Journey.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? / Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? / Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.