Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,117 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Guys, What's Wrong With Dating A Beauty Pageant Queen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's Wrong With Dating A Beauty Pageant Queen? (3723 Views)

What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What's Wrong With Dating A Beauty Pageant Queen? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sometimes I over hear guys saying they can't have anything to do with a model or a beauty queen. Some guys claim they're too expensive other think such girls are cheats, and above all they say such girls sleep with politicians blah blah blah just to attain titles. Now my question here is, are such girls not human beings? And they're always beautiful.
Re: Guys, What's Wrong With Dating A Beauty Pageant Queen? by Eberex(m): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
akitijackson: Sometimes I over hear guys saying they can't have anything to do with a model or a beauty queen. Some guys claim they're too expensive other think such girls are cheats, and above all they say such girls sleep with politicians blah blah blah just to attain titles. Now my question here is, are such girls not human beings? And they're always beautiful.

Nothing is wrong. Everything depends on her family upbringing.
Re: Guys, What's Wrong With Dating A Beauty Pageant Queen? by jnrbayano(m): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
akitijackson: Sometimes I over hear guys saying they can't have anything to do with a model or a beauty queen. Some guys claim they're too expensive other think such girls are cheats, and above all they say such girls sleep with politicians blah blah blah just to attain titles. Now my question here is, are such girls not human beings? And they're always beautiful.

Are the emboldened sentences on your Op wrong?
Re: Guys, What's Wrong With Dating A Beauty Pageant Queen? by Mutuwa(m): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2014

A key that has the ability to opens so many lock is a master key.but a lock that can be opened by any key is useless. grin
Re: Guys, What's Wrong With Dating A Beauty Pageant Queen? by makazona(m): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Beauty queens are liabilities...muah will neva hav affectionate affairs with dem
Re: Guys, What's Wrong With Dating A Beauty Pageant Queen? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
makazona: Beauty queens are liabilities...muah will neva hav affectionate affairs with dem
Spot on. You can't have her alone. She flys country to country in name of modelling. Plus many influential, powerful men in the world over will be after her pant.
Modelling is her career, tell me why she won't even sleep with random powerful men to get to the tip/peak?

Plus, many of them are arrogant.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's Wrong With Dating A Beauty Pageant Queen? by makazona(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Vessi:
Spot on. You can't have her alone. She flys country to country in name of modelling. Plus many influential, powerful men in the world over will be after her pant.
Modelling is her career, tell me why she won't even sleep with random powerful men to get to the tip/peak?

u are in the spirit bro.
and ya eyes dy see wella
Re: Guys, What's Wrong With Dating A Beauty Pageant Queen? by dre11(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
Vessi:

Good observation

Most of them are so......
And just know u aren't the only one warming her bedlipsrsealed
Re: Guys, What's Wrong With Dating A Beauty Pageant Queen? by Sunkyphil(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
every oga at d one would want to av a bite ; D
Re: Guys, What's Wrong With Dating A Beauty Pageant Queen? by Enegod(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
they are too skinny for my liking... undecided
Re: Guys, What's Wrong With Dating A Beauty Pageant Queen? by donsteady(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
nothing wrong
Re: Guys, What's Wrong With Dating A Beauty Pageant Queen? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
for me they have no flesh watsoeva. I like sum juice in ma woman
Re: Guys, What's Wrong With Dating A Beauty Pageant Queen? by bossanmayor(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
They never had to develop their intellect or personality
Models are incredibly dull-witted. You would be too if everyone
responded favorably to you since childhood just because you were
genetically beautiful. It has never happened in the history of the world
that a model said something interesting or impressive. They simply
never developed the normal mental faculties to do so, because merely
existing and coasting by on their beauty was enough. A model is great
to look at, but after you have sex with her a couple times, you won’t
uncover a secret treasure that makes you like her even more. It only
gets worse over time.
You guys, honest moment: Rich men will constantly try to steal her from you
You’ll never be able to rest when dating a model because there are
more men who want to date models than there are models. In other
words, supply is low while demand is high. Therefore you will have to
accept that she’ll be approached non-stop by other men who are much
richer than you, taller than you, and much better looking than you. It
will be impossible for you not to feel relationship anxiety in the face of
this constant onslaught. If you do eventually get a model to settle
down with you, your best bet is to move her to a farm where other
men can’t tempt her with their overly generous offers of seduction.
Re: Guys, What's Wrong With Dating A Beauty Pageant Queen? by djeezy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nothing wrong as long as you're not emotional attached to her. Do your thing, let her do her thing and when you guys meet, you both do your thing. Hope you get my point.

(1) (Reply)

My Runz Don Spoil Ooo.....how Do I Correct This? Help! / Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) / How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.