Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday (5178 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) / Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
Driven: Though you didnt have control of what happened, just make sure you give her a call, ask if she was injured, etc. Maybe apologize even (I know, I know you didnt cause the flood, but you want a 2nd date, dont you?).

If you find out though that she was injured or her phone gets bad as a result of the erosion, you may need to take some time before asking her out on a 2nd date.
I need that second date badly... Called and she said the phone didnt come on again!!!
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Daronyk(f): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
Things don't really happen like they should, sorry for the ironic awesome date
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
destante: Honestly this is one funny story. To be sincere with you, if the girl doesn't like you, she would forever hate that experience. But if she has a thing for you, regardless of the mess you both went through, she would always laugh at the thought of it. wink
Thanks... Though thats kinda frightening (the thought of hating) and encouraging too. Its a memorable experience to me though... I hope she takes the other option of smiling when she remembers...
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Daronyk: Things don't really happen like they should, sorry for the ironic awesome date
Lol... Thanks. You so ironic!!! tongue
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
Freest:
I need that second date badly... Called and she said the phone didnt come on again!!!

Oopps!

Okay, you know what? Offer to take it for repairs for her. No, take it for repairs for her, dont let her say 'no'. If she isnt comfortable with giving you the phone, go along with her to do it, and pls do pay for it.

Sorry!

I believe though that all things being equal, you guys will get to bond and laugh over this sometime.
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
lawrenceunaa: disgusting instead of you to modify ur post remove the part of jumping into the bed, you boldy posted a comment of you bathing with the rain that fell on you. I pity that your foam u call bed if na living thing e be e 4 accept to die of generator fume than ........ L:DL
Don't blame me too much... I and my foam love ourselves so we don't complain... We always understand each other grin grin
Plus: than what What are u insinuating? That generator fume is, u better not!!!
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Driven:

Oopps!

Okay, you know what? Offer to take it for repairs for her. No, take it for repairs for her, dont let her say 'no'. If she isnt comfortable with giving you the phone, go along with her to do it, and pls do pay for it.

Sorry!

I believe though that all things being equal, you guys will get to bond and laugh over this sometime.
I'll do that... Thanks alot. Atleast this is encouraging.
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
Freest:
I'll do that... Thanks alot. Atleast this is encouraging.

The pleasure's mine. All the best with this lady!!!
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Dayhorla: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Freest: After much waiting and asking for a date with this lady I've always had something for, and I've always wanted to go out with, i got a positive response, and we fixed our first date for yesterday, which was monday, by 3.30pm. 20minutes befor time i was already at the venue waiting for her. Waited till 4pm, before she called and told me she has a visitor with her, asking for 15minutes to which i obliged. She took extra 1hr, before arriving at 5pm, before which I've eating, drank and had good time with myself cos i felt she wasn't gonna come again. Well, she finally came. Asked to offer her something, she said she would rather take away. So we had our lengthy discussions and finally after much ado, and fruitful first date, we decided to call it a day, we got her some stuffs she wanted, then at 6:30 we were done talking, buying and needed to leave when it started raining cat and dog. We waited patiently, but the rain wasn't even giving signs to stop. At 8pm we were waiting, and she was getting worried cos it was late. So when the rain reduced, we decided to enter. I wasn't happy cos we didn't get to walk, hold hands, look at the sky, etc as every normal date goes. We got a bike, i needed to drop her home first, before going my way. Still inside the rain, we where already soaked. We finally got to her street, but the okada man refused entering saying the erosion was much. We dropped, i was already shaking from the cold and so was she, i held her hands and we entered the erosion all in a bid to take her safely home, as we walked, the erosion got to our knees, the road was really bad. Walking down the street carefully because it was slippery, suddenly she slipped and fell inside the erosion, everything i bought for her, her phone, her money, all was inside the erosion with her, in my bid to quickly bring her out of it, i fell too in the erosion, and we found ourselves together inside, it wasn't funny plus i was really pissed, everything with her finally got missing, including her cash, we rescued the phone which was soaked, the goodies i bought her (that pained me more cos i spent some good cash plus she hasn't eaten dinner) floated away, we were both soaked in mud, i was only praying she wasn't injured. Finally after swimming and walking, we got her home by 9pm. She went indoors, still shaking from the cold with muddy erosion all over her body, she said to me, thank you for a nice time, the date was awesome (i knew it was opposite anyway) and shut her doors. I went back through that mud, this time not minding if i swam or not, hissing, looking at the sky and feeling so bad. Finally still soaked, i got home at about 10pm, went straight to my room, and jumped on the bed. This was my story and it happened yesterday.
Thanks for reading
MODS PLS DONT RELEGATE THIS POST TO THE BACKGROUND
THANKS
when you said she fell into the mud I thought u were going to say the mud washed away the makeup on her face and didn't recognise her anymore grin
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dayhorla: when you said she fell into the mud I thought u were going to say the mud washed away the makeup on her face and didn't recognise her anymore grin
Lol!!! What is highing you this cool evening? How can i not recognize someone i took on a date no matter how the rain fell I've always told you, stop taking kparanga you will say no, look at the aftermath of it now...smh*
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Dayhorla: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Freest:
Lol!!! What is highing you this cool evening? How can i not recognize someone i took on a date no matter how the rain fell I've always told you, stop taking kparanga you will say no, look at the aftermath of it now...smh*
And ave always told u to stop buyin it for me but u won't listen
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dayhorla:
And ave always told u to stop buyin it for me but u won't listen
So if i buy it for you, dont you have the will power to say no Atleast ask for vita milk, it will add to ur health, but no, You just take everything that comes your way... Hian!!! You need flogging tongue
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
1one:

LoL.. Amen brother.

The spirit of NL goes with you grin

The good spirits of NL grin
Ofcourse... It had better be the good spirit... Inshort no sef undecided i don't want any NL spirit... All those principality and powers so...
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Dayhorla: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Freest:
So if i buy it for you, dont you have the will power to say no Atleast ask for vita milk, it will add to ur health, but no, You just take everything that comes your way... Hian!!! You need flogging tongue
I've been trying to say no but u know habit is difficult to break kiss
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dayhorla:
I've been trying to say no but u know habit is difficult to break kiss
Don't worry, i understand. Really difficult to break. I will take you to one aladura pastor friend of mine. After the koboko deliverance, trust me, that habit you see now, you shall see them nomore!!! grin grin grin
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Dayhorla: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
Freest:
Don't worry, i understand. Really difficult to break. I will take you to one aladura pastor friend of mine. After the koboko deliverance, trust me, that habit you see now, you shall see them nomore!!! grin grin grin
Gimme some time to think abt it...u know there r many fake pastors out there nd I don't want to be punished for nothin
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by neacky: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
hmmmm.... all is well even in d well God Want both of u to do water baptizim
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Freest:
Sorry for your experience

How was she sounding as you call her?
At least that would determine whether you'll have another date or not
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
IrishKez:
Sorry for your experience

How was she sounding as you call her?
At least that would determine whether you'll have another date or not
When i called, the funny thing was she was just laughing as she answered me. Dont know if the laughter was for fun, or anger or Expected this moody or cold response afterall her phone is bad already!!! angry
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
neacky: hmmmm.... all is well even in d well God Want both of u to do water baptizim
How many times is baptism done again I thought its just once Atleast, it would have been a clean swimming pool baptism grin
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
Freest:
When i called, the funny thing was she was just laughing as she answered me. Dont know if the laughter was for fun, or anger or Expected this moody or cold response afterall her phone is bad already!!! angry
It would seem you're a pessimist or you lack self esteem.(insult not intended).
Any reasonable girl would make a joke out of the experience when it's all over, and that is what she just did. Stop making hasty conclusion about her mind and stand up and go show her some love and care now that she'll appreciate it.
She knew you were not the cause so carry on until you meet with brick wall and that is when you can rightly conclud she doesn't want you again.
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
IrishKez:
It would seem you're a pessimist or you lack self esteem.(insult not intended).
Any reasonable girl would make a joke out of the experience when it's all over, and that is what she just did. Stop making hasty conclusion about her mind and stand up and go show her some love and care now that she'll appreciate it.
She knew you were not the cause so carry on until you meet with brick wall and that is when you can rightly conclud she doesn't want you again.
Hmmmm... Well i think being a pessimist gives room for allowances incase the worse scenario happens. It makes you not caught up with delusion. Anyway i would heed to your advice. I think i should be positive as you said and give it a shot. Not really someone that understands how girls are wired hence may not know how they operate so pardon my plenty observations, they may not all be right!!!
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by iamakbar(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
Freest:
Guy i tire... D matter still dey make me think...
where u Bleep up b say u no use d situation to ur advantage... as u don see say erosion dey, U go just offer say mAke u carry her through d water sake of say u kno wan make she dirty. dat 1 fit blow her mind cos ladies too like Chivalry.
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
iamakbar:
where u Bleep up b say u no use d situation to ur advantage... as u don see say erosion dey, U go just offer say mAke u carry her through d water sake of say u kno wan make she dirty. dat 1 fit blow her mind cos ladies too like Chivalry.
Mhen... Me and that babe would have fallen, and that would be worse. We could barely walk past the erosion, not talking of me carrying her... It would have been a story that touches the liver... Anyway what is d diff sef... Finally we still fell!!! Mthceeews... Smh*
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by seyejohn94: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
neacky: hmmmm.... all is well even in d well God Want both of u to do water baptizim

lwfmh
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
seyejohn94:

lwfmh
Like seriously
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by desirewhet(m): 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
Gboliwe: What a dirty young man! Jumped into your bed in your soaked and muddy outfit? Ewwwwww
Tomorrow one sister will be posing as your wife. Tufia!

Lol......he's jst like 2-face...i woke in d monin and I streched out ma feet...etc
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
Freest:
Hmmmm... Well i think being a pessimist gives room for allowances incase the worse scenario happens. It makes you not caught up with delusion. Anyway i would heed to your advice. I think i should be positive as you said and give it a shot. Not really someone that understands how girls are wired hence may not know how they operate so pardon my plenty observations, they may not all be right!!!
Good resolution!
You may never know how we're wired until you leave your comfort zone and go check out. Mind you it's not always a pleasant experience but each mistake is a great eye opener of its own.

Best wishes sir!
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Abbey2sam(m): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Freest:
Ehen... I was tired and angry now... Plus i had already bathed in d rain grin grin

guy you dirty o..............tar
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by rightflank: 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmoore:

EROSION DATE Part I

Catchy title, lol.
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 2:31am On Sep 17, 2014
rightflank:
Catchy title, lol.
The title is nice in itself... But love it!!! Huh Remember i ain't expecting and erosion date part2, inshort the part isn't something to even expect or think about, esp with thesame lady partone happened with. Haba!!! She go ask if them sware for you, or perhaps juju for your father vallage they pursue you grin grin grin
Thanks for the title anyway, when you have such experience that can be a veery good title for your movie or thread... Just keep it in mind till then
Godbless the Federal republic of Nigeria tongue
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 2:33am On Sep 17, 2014
IrishKez:
Good resolution!
You may never know how we're wired until you leave your comfort zone and go check out. Mind you it's not always a pleasant experience but each mistake is a great eye opener of its own.

Best wishes sir!
You nailed it... Ama go get experience. Thanks alot. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bar Where Teenage Girls Dance Naked Uncovered In Asaba / Whose Dad Is This? He Passed Out And Now Everyone Is Talking About His Joystick / Whats Your Selling Point? Mine Is My Lips (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.