Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles (48054 Views)

Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond Of CROCODILES / 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) / 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
Life goes on for others and well fed bellys for the Crocs she will be missed by loved ones and the crocs.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
donwily: where's the photo?

The Daily Mail has a photo on their website here (heavily censored).
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Keneking:
Harsh economic policies of their government is doing the needful on the populace grin
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked
Na waohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Will her soul be received in Hell or Heaven?
When she comes back to the world, would she come to Nigeria as citizen shocked Wait let me ask God first shocked
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-
[

Sorry, can you read at all?
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by jahbiz: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Keneking: Harsh economic policies of their government is doing the needful on the populace grin
When she comes back to the world, would she come to Nigeria as citizen shocked Wait let me ask God first shocked
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh embarassed
Are you sure you know where Bangkok is?

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
MadCow1: Very cool way to die..

Her Death wish is accomplished..

Crocodiles get fed..

Nobody needs to waste any effort burying her dead body..

The Natural food chain order is preserved..

Everybody is happy...

R.I.P..

You cold, man.....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by datguru: 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
chibanj:

System man abeg mail me make we reason 1 or two. Ccvizzle@yahoo.com.

Write me here, admin@brinoshoe.com
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by condralbede(m): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Keneking: Harsh economic policies of their government is doing the needful on the populace grin
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh embarassed
Another yaba left on the loose...Who unchained this one?
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by cbrass(m): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Women and shoes sha!!

So who will own the shoes she removed before jumping to her death now grin
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by manitobor(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Very considerate woman, she reckoned it will be better for the crocs to have a taste of her rather than have her body go to waste in the soil.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Woah. There's still romance on earth then. RIP.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by sylve11: 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
ohhhhh shocked cool
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by diki1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
What a way to go.

She is a very generous woman.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Austindumas1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
kaka22: I always wonder what would make a person to commit suicide... Still can't understand sad
lots of things, I mean am a victim. is true you really can't understand except you are like her... being severely depressed, feeling unloved, societal stigma, hey I mean they are many.... it only takes someone like them to understand the gory pains we go through all day, some that succeeded in killing themselves think is the only way out but that's not true, cause I always ask myself 'do you know what you might face after that '? I don't have the answer, but severe depression is a bitch

5 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by killercute16(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Wasted!!!...mtcheew
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Revolva(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
Crocodile don see meat..sara meat but na 1000 croci dey the pool na..how dem wan take share am...dem go get presido there o
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by killercute16(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
Austindumas1:
lots of things, I mean am a victim. is true you really can't understand except you are like her... being severely depressed, feeling unloved, societal stigma, hey I mean they are many.... it only takes someone like them to understand the gory pains we go through all day, some that succeeded in killing themselves think is the only way out but that's not true, cause I always ask myself 'do you know what you might face after that '? I don't have the answer, but severe depression is a bitch
thats jus it bro
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Mimienudles(f): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
Straight to hell
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by berrystunn(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
Die again....
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mimienudles:
Straight to hell
Chief Judge.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
datguru: What a hard way to die. I wonder wetin go make me kill myself for this world . Mtcheew .

Waiting for my MTCN, wetin concern me
badto grin grin grin
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by ghettodreamz(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
datguru: What a hard way to die. I wonder wetin go make me kill myself for this world . Mtcheew .

Waiting for my MTCN, wetin concern me

Hmmmm undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Mimienudles(f): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
GozieDiora:
Chief Judge.
Where would you have her be?
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
alotofgrace:
if there is anything that kills silently, dats depweshun..

just don't get depressed alright

Depression can't always be an excuse. Folks also need to start owning up to their negligence, and trying to cover-up what's wrong with them, especially when it comes to mental health problems. I know there's a stigma in the society about mental health problems - however if folks start seeking help early, a lot of suicides can be avoided. But the problem with most folks is that: they'd rather die silently, than own up to what's wrong with them. For example: black people are the most likely to have mental health problems, but we're also the most likely to live in denial and act as if all is well, due to the stigma associated with it.

Stats for suicides in the UK and US:

- UK: overall suicide rate in the UK increased from 11.1 to 11.8 per 100,000, while the highest suicide rate was among men aged 30 to 44 at 23.5 deaths per 100,000. (http://news.sky.com/story/1041290/significant-rise-in-the-number-of-suicides)

- US: Number of deaths per 100,000 population is 39,518 = 12.7 (http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/suicide.htm)

^^^That's scary!

Anyway, the horrific way in which she took her own life is saddening. I can only imagine the excruciating pain she went through before she died. Somewhat reminiscent of one of my family friends who tried to kill himself by jumping off the bridge, but ended up messing up his spinal cord, and he has been wheelchair ridden for more than two years now -sad. And the reason why he was depressed was basically because of some trivial racial issues he had at work, and the fact that he couldn't cope with family life, just made the whole thing annoying. He knew he was suffering from depression - but kept it to himself and didn't even bother to seek medical help. So, it's difficult feeling sorry for people like that, to be honest.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
Some pple get mind sha
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mimienudles:
Where would you have her be?
It's not in my place to say.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
shymexx:

Depression can't always be an excuse. Folks also need to start owning up to their negligence, and trying to cover-up what's wrong with them, especially when it comes to mental health problems. I know there's a stigma in the society about mental health problems - however if folks start seeking help early, a lot of suicides can be avoided. But the problem with most folks is that: they'd rather die silently, than own up to what's wrong with them. For example: black people are the most likely to have mental health problems, but we're also the most likely to live in denial and act as if all is well, due to the stigma associated with it.

Stats for suicides in the UK and US:

- UK: overall suicide rate in the UK increased from 11.1 to 11.8 per 100,000, while the highest suicide rate was among men aged 30 to 44 at 23.5 deaths per 100,000. (http://news.sky.com/story/1041290/significant-rise-in-the-number-of-suicides)

- US: Number of deaths per 100,000 population is 39,518 = 12.7 (http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/suicide.htm)

^^^That's scary!

Anyway, the horrific way in which she took her own life is saddening. I can only imagine the excruciating pain she went through before she died. Somewhat reminiscent of one of my family friends who tried to kill himself by jumping off the bridge, but ended up messing up his spinal cord, and he has been wheelchair ridden for more than two years now -sad. And the reason why he was depressed was basically because of some trivial racial issues he had at work, and the fact that he couldn't cope with family life, just made the whole thing annoying. He knew he was suffering from depression - but kept it to himself and didn't even bother to seek medical help. So, it's difficult feeling sorry for people like that, to be honest.

Honestly, you won't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Sweetlemon(f): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
Na wa o. There are less painful ways of dying na
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
Holy moses! Kai, ifenemekwa ooo... Gosh.... Infact I'm SPEECHLESS
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by PenSniper: 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
kaka22: I always wonder what would make a person to commit suicide... Still can't understand sad

Search me.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Youngzedd(m): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
No picture

RIH (Rest In Hell)
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Harmvirus(f): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2014

Same here o. People should know that no matter they are passing through, there's someone out there that they are better than.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
Project400: shocked shocked

Terrific!
Horrific

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Couple Die In Car Accident 3 Months After Their Wedding / Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 / Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.