Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles (48058 Views)

Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond Of CROCODILES / 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) / 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
GozieDiora:

Honestly, you won't understand.

Lmao... I've been through it before time ago after some horrific car accident I had, and what happened afterwards. I had to seek help. Heck, I had a carer for like two months, with a hotline - till I got better. And everything I learned then helped me. People need to start seeking help.

A lot of folks have mental health issues - but they'd rather die slowly than seek help because of the societal stigma.

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by noah24(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
A thousand way to die kiss
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by iamord(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
datguru: What a hard way to die. I wonder wetin go make me kill myself for this world . Mtcheew .

Waiting for my MTCN, wetin concern me

*picks handcuff*

You know the the end of the story!
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by tammyboy1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Why did she commit suicide? She shd av killed herself instead
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by datguru: 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
iamord:

*picks handcuff*

You know the the end of the story!

Abeg oooo . Na my bros
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by ibdeals1(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
What a painful way to die embarassed
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dis one na 1000 ways to die
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by iamord(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
datguru:

Abeg oooo . Na my bros

Makes more sense
*picks 2 cuffs*
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
A good day to die hard
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by scobaba: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
na u count the crocodile angry
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by 9jatatafo(m): 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
She tried at least for not allowing the train to kill her instead she fed her body to the crocs. What a nice woman but come to think of it, she is not enough for one croc to feed on. I guess some croc will not taste her meat. I 9ja woman, instead she will be the one eating the crocs. RIP woman!!!
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by moshoodn(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
UlqU3: Life is hard. Sometimes you just wanna sleep...permanently.

Word.

May God help us.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by moshoodn(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2014

Word

May God help us.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by SHOCK7(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
MadCow1: Very cool way to die..

Her Death wish is accomplished..

Crocodiles get fed..

Nobody needs to waste any effort burying her dead body..

The Natural food chain order is preserved..

Everybody is happy...
Very insensitive of u angry

R.I.P..
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by sarutobie(m): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
as if killing herself wasn't enough, she also subjected herself to extreme pain and brutality? I bet her survival instinct kicked into gear when those crocs were tearing chunks of meat off her..

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by datguru: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
iamord:

Makes more sense
*picks 2 cuffs*

grin grin
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by iyke56(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
1000 ways to die grin grin grin
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by san316(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
She felt, let them eat me up so all my problems will go away.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by eminex(m): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Keneking: Harsh economic policies of their government is doing the needful on the populace grin
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked
Na waohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Will her soul be received in Hell or Heaven?
When she comes back to the world, would she come to Nigeria as citizen shocked Wait let me ask God first shocked
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh embarassed

guy u read d write up at all. d news says shez from bangkok & not Nigeria. chaiii!
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hmm...Too bad
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by iyke56(m): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
I believe she was trying to make FP on nairaland, mission accomplished.....
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by seankay(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
datguru: What a hard way to die. I wonder wetin go make me kill myself for this world . Mtcheew .

Waiting for my MTCN, wetin concern me
Bros I dey feel u!
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by bolafez(m): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
I no know weda to dey laff or cry grin...RIP thou
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by MadCow1: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
SHOCK7: Very insensitive of you.

True that.

But no matter how sensitive you are, she ain't coming back to life hommie.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by nagoma(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
MadCow1:

I have been there before twice..
Thank God for Ugba and Okporoko.. I couldnt stand the thought of not eating that sweet delicacy again, thats how i removed the rope from around my waist. angry
(

You are not serious. Rope round the WAIST will never kill you. Try the crocs next time.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by directonpc(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
she won't sleep o. she will keep traveling in the digestive system of the crocs.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by lawrenceunaa: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
the woman got charmed by the charming eyes of the charming crocodiles. What a tasty meal
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by ihustler(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
Rip....

Hope ebola was not the major reason for her depression because somehow the crocs are part of our social/food chain.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by toshmann(m): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
kaka22: I always wonder what would make a person to commit suicide... Still can't understand sad
If you've never contemplated suicide, then you never see anything for this world.
Trust me. sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by Ann2deals(f): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
Keneking: Harsh economic policies of their government is doing the needful on the populace grin
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked
Na waohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Will her soul be received in Hell or Heaven?
When she comes back to the world, would she come to Nigeria as citizen shocked Wait let me ask God first shocked
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh embarassed
be asking God while I will go and those 1000 crocodiles why they have to devour her without given her a quality time to ask God if she will join him as soon as she dies?
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by maasoap(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
MadCow1: Very cool way to die..

Her Death wish is accomplished..

Crocodiles get fed..

Nobody needs to waste any effort burying her dead body..

The Natural food chain order is preserved..

Everybody is happy...

R.I.P..
Callous and total disconnect. Lack of empathy.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles by MadCow1: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
nagoma:

You are not serious. Rope round the WAIST will never kill you. Try the crocs next time.

Shey una dey see evil men? angry

Instead we you go happy say I no die, you dey reason me as crocodile suya. . angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Couple Die In Car Accident 3 Months After Their Wedding / Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 / Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.