Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,281 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? (3994 Views)

Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 17, 2014
vizkiz:

dude, can you try and spell your words correctly??

its kindda confusing and its makes it looks pointless whenever its written that way...#no offence

ok next time den...
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Guess its just part of d 'receiving' mentality dat some of our naija babes hav subconsciously imbibed did days.
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by mcdokwe(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
chemystery: For god's sake, I wonder what ladies do with their airtime.
Being the guy and you have a sister, you are always the one in position to call her, if possible send her airtime.
Being a guy and you have a girlfriend, you are always in position to call her as well as sending her airtime.
Being a guy have female friends but they will never call you. They flash you whenever they need your help. The worst happened one morning not long after I woke up. One of my female friends flashed me like twice. I called her and she started singing "Happy Buy-day too you..." Piiim! I ended the call. "Rubbish! So you flashed me to wish me happy birthday". I was just angry and irritated throughout that day Please for God's sake wetin girls deh use airtime do? Abi dem deh deposit am for bank or what? O ma se o!
I believe u have d wrong set of girl friends and sisters. Even though I call them more, all the girls I have been close to have had to send me airtime, my sister inclusive. So when I am getting into someone and she wants to relax and do all d receiving, I jaaa.
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by tosyne2much(m): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Only a woman wrapper or a low self esteem dude would be gracing the floor when a lady flashes... I barely call ladies when dey flash me because I believe even if we are ordinary friends with no strings attached, we should both have something to lose... I don't roll with ladies who would alwz want me to be on the losing side... If I can go to an expense of recharging my phone to call you, why shouldn't you be able to reciprocate ?

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
unyours: See useless question. Go ask Seun if it's a must there be (Quote) link under every of your post. Then come back to ask me must i quote you
big head abeg no cross my lane
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=chemystery]Even if i send sef it makes no difference for you will still not call. No be today i start deh play this script. If i send am now, you go start deh see am as big thing like: "How i go just waste this credit like that? Not even on something important but on a guy! I mean strange guy". Forgetting say na still that stranger send am. That's ladies for you...[/quote you are funny but all ladies are the same
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by BigBossMan(m): 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
Seriously. I often wonder what they do with their airtime!
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Joe50(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Am very lucky for the babe i have now, she always call me at least 3 -4 times a day and me too same thing, that's what makes our relationship sweet.
one sided calling is not encouraging at all.
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by pweedyuz(f): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
we use it to reach our ancestors

#SMH4some questions#
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
Truth be told , My Girl do the calling much more than i do . As for me o, My own call history ranges between 2-5minutes ,but when she calls me, she wont use less than 8minutes . I dont just know why . Respect to Elsie wherever you are .
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by dober(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
Joe50: Am very lucky for the babe i have now, she always call me at least 3 -4 times a day and me too same thing, that's what makes our relationship sweet.
one sided calling is not encouraging at all.

"At least 3-4 times"..
Seriously?
Abeg nor vex, who's jobless amongst the both of you?

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by reaky(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
Some of d girls tink its tradition undecided
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
In dis credit issue not all ladies do dat, as for me I proudly buy recharge cards for myself nd I call a lot, I call my friends nd even my bfs, I've passed dat level were guys send me card, 2 big for dat.
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by spanzed(m): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
rozzay: In dis credit issue not all ladies do dat, as for me I proudly buy recharge cards for myself nd I call a lot, I call my friends nd even my bfs, I've passed dat level were guys send me card, 2 big for dat.
tell dem my dear... grin
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2014
prettythicksme: big head abeg no cross my lane
coconut head i don hear

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by amolex(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2014
grin
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by ahkenaten(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2014
angry angry
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by kagari: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2014
sauceny:

Exactly ma bro;if a gurl(Agbani Darego) is in LOVE wit a particular guy,she gon b d one sendin d guy airtime & beggin him to manage it;Datz if d guy is a broke ass nigga #EveryGurlCrushesOnAGuy.

This is so true, when i girl likes you, she would call you. Frequently. She only stops when you keep telling you would call her back or you hardly pick her call or u are boring
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by lawrenceunaa: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
the lady you falling head-over-heels for is also tripping for another guy cheesy

So may notice when she ask of recharge cards and after sending(like #500) she wouldn't like call unto #100 what of credit tongue

You will recharge for her bis without getting a ping cheesy

Send her a whatsapp msg while she's online and she replies 10 mins later wink my guy u be her maga

Sometimes on whatsapp she types a letter and whatsapp keep telling you 'is typing'
Two minutes later her reply was 'k' my guy just block her cos you just financing her ministry tongue cheesy wink
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by BreezyRita(f): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Yomieluv: One of my girlfriend does that now,she flashes me anytime she needs my attention,have warned her severally,she won't listen,am planning to dump her.

Am not the owner of MTN that must always call back any missed calls.
One of your girlfriend abi
God is watching you
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by mencade5(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
rozzay: In dis credit issue not all ladies do dat, as for me I proudly buy recharge cards for myself nd I call a lot, I call my friends nd even my bfs, I've passed dat level were guys send me card, 2 big for dat.
boyfriends?
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
mencade5: boyfriends?
Yes, wat happened
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by mencade5(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
rozzay:
Yes, wat happened
smh.....una dey see sometin?
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
mencade5: smh.....una dey see sometin?
Dem no see anyfin abeg, no dey shout for here grin
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Charles4075(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
vizkiz:

dude, can you try and spell your words correctly??

its kindda confusing and its makes it looks pointless whenever its written that way...#no offence

. Bros, thank you ohh.. I think say na only me see am ohh.
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by mencade5(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
rozzay:
Dem no see anyfin abeg, no dey shout for here grin
b 1
o 2
y 3
f 4
r 5
i 6
e 7
n 8
d 9
s 10

total= 10 boyfriends. tongue

only you?
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
mencade5: b 1
o 2
y 3
f 4
r 5
i 6
e 7
n 8
d 9
s 10

total= 10 boyfriends. tongue

only you?
Dem pass 10 sef, if to say na jamb now u for don fail. Hehehhehehhe
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by mencade5(m): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
rozzay:
Dem pass 10 sef, if to say na jamb now u for don fail. Hehehhehehhe
hahahaha...i gree. Abi u want teach me?
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by izaray(f): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
sauceny:

Exactly ma bro;if a gurl(Agbani Darego) is in LOVE wit a particular guy,she gon b d one sendin d guy airtime & beggin him to manage it;Datz if d guy is a broke ass nigga #EveryGurlCrushesOnAGuy.
Den d guy must be a lucky type, if no be my hearthbeat or broda, who i want wast my tym send card 4!
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by ahkenaten(m): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
angry shocked undecided angry
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
chemystery: For god's sake, I wonder what ladies do with their airtime.
Being the guy and you have a sister, you are always the one in position to call her, if possible send her airtime.
Being a guy and you have a girlfriend, you are always in position to call her as well as sending her airtime.
Being a guy have female friends but they will never call you. They flash you whenever they need your help. The worst happened one morning not long after I woke up. One of my female friends flashed me like twice. I called her and she started singing "Happy Buy-day too you..." Piiim! I ended the call. "Rubbish! So you flashed me to wish me happy birthday". I was just angry and irritated throughout that day Please for God's sake wetin girls deh use airtime do? Abi dem deh deposit am for bank or what? O ma se o!
dem dey use the airtime for phone gossip with each other
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by timilehing(m): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
I could remember one incident like that, a girl went to buy a new phone (Android o) @slot only to flash his bf to call cos she saw only one charger in the kit. She bought tecno f5 with powerbank expecting to see 2chargers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plz I Nid Idea/sugestion? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Lie Like Its A Legal Thing? / When He Gave You Money For Abortion And U Bring D Proof (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.