Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed (38458 Views)

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Seized Aircraft + Weapons In Kano Are For French Forces In Chad, Says Russians / Oritsejafor ‘linked’ To $9.3m Seized Aircraft In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2014
I'm baffled at hearing of southern christians sponsoring Boko haram to harm pro muslim north. It presents northern leaders in a bad light. I don't think northern leaders are this imbecilic and retar.ded to allow Ayo and Ihejirika to lay north east to ruins.

Who are the ones clamouring for inclusion of Boko haram in the list of terrorists and who on the other hand fought tooth and nail to prevent such?
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by goodslayer: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2014
Konmight:

Bro,

That guy dey fall our hand wella.

And CAN is not helping matter by supporting him.

Too badt.

hope u have work on the security settings I told you about.
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Gr8Chima(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2014
I hate when people chose to drag Gods name to the mod.let God be be the judge
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by chacoonder(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2014
crown777: What a fraud of a pastor!! A plane donated by members of his congregation to do God's work was suddenly commercialized and doing man's work. Fake and corrupt pastor!! I though NCAA made a law some months back that private aircraft should be used by d owners and their families only. How come Ayo leased his own? Or is he bigger than NCAA directives
bro,the laws of the land are not meant for the strong and mighty, one amongst them is Ayo.
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by tijjanioyan: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2014
Glory glory!glory,sorry i wana say story story
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 17, 2014
goodslayer:

hope u have work on the security settings I told you about.

Yeah, I did.

Never thought it was necessary until you asked me to.

Anyhow, nothing to do anybody.

We are here to learn and catch fun.

Cheers Bro.
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by crown777(m): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2014
kristisking: I would have loved a situation where the likes of El-rufai and co are ignored completely.They are frustrated politicians.They have continued to launch a verbal war against the CAN president simply because he stands by the truth.

CAN president aka 50 cents stands for Truth? I can see that you hate truth with passion.
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by luluosas(m): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2014
El-Rufai has accused Jesus Christ severally in recent times.
Mr Man, Jesus Christ was killed by his own people. What more if strangers abused or accused today?

The international community sees APC as an Islamic party.
It is we Christians that Islamized APC. As far as we refused to separate religion from politics, Nigeria will keep on having political problems turning it into religious affairs. It is a pity.

Wake up Mr. Sunny Oibe.

3 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by goodslayer: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2014
Konmight:

Yeah, I did.

Never thought it was necessary until you asked me to.

Anyhow, nothing to do anybody.

We are here to learn and catch fun.

Cheers Bro.

Okie's anyway. you know those vermins have been seeking revenge since we kill there front line generals.
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by crusader01(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2014
To me,Pastor Ayo is not good for CAN president. CAN shouldn't be dragged into this dirty politics in Nigeria.
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2014
goodslayer: mogidi abi na shigidi, jamiu and Jude. y'all androids are just postulating jargons and rubbish and obvious islamophobes. how does gun running by your 50 cent wannabe pastor concern Islam and Muslims?? abeg y'all should save us from your innate stupidity and utter balderdash.

Bling Bling 50cent wannabeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

cheesy grin angry sad cool tongue

You are brilliant Bro. Gonna meet you someday.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by ogazi007(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2014
CAN should better keep quiet allow the man of God to clear his name.Do not provoke SR to dig deep and unravel the hidden truth about this issue.The news originated from south Africa and SR only broke the news to Nigerian.SR remain the most credible online news outlet informing Nigerians on issues we would have not been able to read on our local newspapers.If APC is an Islamic Party,what then happens to millions of Christians that are members of the party?Recent revelations on Boko haram sponsors and the whole saga has given credibility to El-Rufia allegations, and besides,he made those claims long ago before things beginning to turn ugly for CAN and the rest.This government can kill this news just like the way they have killed all other important ones that could help us get to the bottom of the Boko haram crises,but one day the truth will become more glaring to Nigerians that not even the usual religious sentiments would be able to hide the truth.CAN should direct their anger and frustration to South African and Nigerian should stop dragging SA to our dirty politics,they have made them jailed Henry okah for telling the truth already.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2014
Every denial or rejoinder from PDP and CAN gives Nigerians a picture of those behind Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by idoncome: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2014
emmasege: Yes u pulled out because ur man onaiyekan lost CAN election to Ayo Oritsejafor. Am neither a Catholic nor a Pentecostal but a Baptist & I make bold to say that this is d best CAN President Nigeria has had in recent times. Former Anglican Primate also did very well. May God bless His grace (Peter Akinola) also. If u like stay perpetually out of CAN, afterall u r called a Roman church.
Best CAN president? ur post portrays notin but d fruid of d devil which is 'hatred'.and u hv bn living all ur life wt it.sori eeh. Ur hate is wat makes dem(Catholic) strong wink

3 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2014
The PDP branch of CAN attempted to cause the same confusion in Osun State, but other priests were wiser and controlled the situation before it got out of hand.

I don't imagine myself fighting my brother from the same state because he's a Muslim.

God forbid. We reject it in God's name.

The matter has been settled in Osun State and the same Christians and Muslims voted Aregbe for second time.

Religion shall never divide us layelaye.

PDP wing of CAN should stop causing confusion. They should not put CAN/Christians into disrepute.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by adepiero: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2014
lyntiffany: Don't know how some people analyse things is it possible for Infidels to sponsor bokoharam? So ihejirika and oritse jafor(infidels) can convince shekau to kill his own people including some Muslims? If possible then shekau' head is cemented by cow DUNG / the so called NElders.Whoever that is scheming all these plans should know that it dosen't add up at all.
Dumb cow! ur thinking is myopic. who gains from the death of Muslims? who gets better publicity when there is Islamic crisis? who are the least possible suspects, mastermind/perpetrators of Islamic violence? the answer is Christians even though the masterminds are devil incarnates. nobody looks in their direction and they are the main causes of the problem. EL-RUFAI is right about the three kinds of bokoharam. (Islamic, political, and Christianity) bokoharam.

5 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem: well, I find it difficult to believe that a strong nigerian back-up isn't part of this, even if I agree with you that they aren't nigerians, they were invited and are sponsored by a strong nigerian entity, making it a core nigerian affair.
You're right, coz I can't imagine Boko Haram carrying out successful attacks on my hometown twice, unless ofcourse an insider knows about it. But then, you need to know the extent at which these Nigeriens and Tchadians have infiltrated the North. Almost 30%- may be more or little less- of Northerners are not indigenous to Nigeria. They migrate to Nigeria in droves and an average Northerner sees these people more as brothers than people down South. Shettima and Sherrif have strong family connections with Tchad and these are the same people we still see as Nigerians. The situation in the North is quite favourable for insurgency to thrive.
Boko Haram as we have it now, have backers in every sector of this country and are not only from Northern geo-political zones! This's a political war, coloured with religion to appeal to some bigots, but then, it's beyond making Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by adepiero: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2014
lyntiffany: Don't know how some people analyse things is it possible for Infidels to sponsor bokoharam? So ihejirika and oritse jafor(infidels) can convince shekau to kill his own people including some Muslims? If possible then shekau' head is cemented by cow DUNG / the so called NElders.Whoever that is scheming all these plans should know that it dosen't add up at all.
Dumb cow! ur thinking is myopic. who gains from the death of Muslims? who gets better publicity when there is Islamic crisis? who are the least possible suspects, mastermind/perpetrators of Islamic violence? the answer is Christians even though the masterminds are devil incarnates. nobody looks in their direction and they are the main causes of the problem. EL-RUFAI is right about the three kinds of bokoharam. (Islamic, political, and Christianity) bokoharam.
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by idoncome: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2014
emmasege: It's apparent dat many Nigerians can't read in btw d lines, as has been revealed by several comments to this post. Why didn't u read the story & analyse it b4 hurriedly commenting. The said aircraft has not been in d custody of Past. Oritsejafor since august 2. Having worked in d aviation industry b4 I cant readoly believe ds story hook line & sinker. it's possible to own an aircraft & yet don't av control over its usage at a particular time. I would have given it a thought if Past. Ayo was on board as a sole user. But I trust what the grace of God in his life will let him do & do not. Those hoping to see him fall will be the ones to be buried in the grave they imagine for Papa. Let El Rufai, Sahara reporters, Aggrieved People's Congress & uninformed Catholics continue maligning him, ibaje eniyan ko le da ise Oluwa duro.
why r u involving Catholics in dis. pple like u are a BIG disgrace to Christ whom u profess.

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by egift(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2014
Samgreguc:
so u dint c where he said d jet is owned by Eagles Air Company?

#IllegalArmsSmugglers tongue

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by egift(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2014
Why should CAN now invade into Ayo's Illegal Arms Deals?

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by aviazuva: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2014
Enough of all these distractions!

Please when is the next CAN presidential election/selection?

I want contest.

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by heilige(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2014
El Rufai forgot about the 22Billion dollars given to OIC(organisation of Islamic Countries) by babangida.
Now compare that to 50Billion Naira.
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2014
9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, 10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.
Matt 10:9-10

Exactly why a full time Pastor should not be involved in private business under any guise whatsoever!
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by jibbish(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2014
Abraham2013: People should understand dis without sentiments. Its just someone owns a car, gives it to anoda man to use 4 taxi driving and d driver in turn drops money weekly or monthly. Now if dat driver u leased ur car 2 uses it to carry arm dealers wit 10million dollars, does it mean d original ownner of d car is d one doing d arms dealing? At least proper investigation would be carried out to clear anyone innocent and charge those guilty so y all d name calling?
but we must question d owner of d motor nau... So y is CAN fretting over ds small issue, if he is Clean he will definitely come out Clean. Which one b Lai Mohammed n El-Rufai own for ds Mata, abi na dem hire d plane nii

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by jude33084(m): 11:35am On Sep 17, 2014
ProfCorruption: Of doing what?

About the "sensibility" the same Nigerian bathed and drank salt water when instructed to by an unknown "slowpoke"
That is no news now smiley

About El-malloo accusing Christ; search for the topic here on NL, it is there.

If Christians where to be a violent religion like our brothers in Islam, a lot of muslims here would have gone 6 feet below sad

@Topic; lests learn how to do investigative journalism wink

He has just given us a clue on what is going on so it is left for the "sensible" ones to continue the probe from there wink

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by goodslayer: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2014
Konmight:

Bling Bling 50cent wannabeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

cheesy grin angry sad cool tongue

You are brilliant Bro. Gonna meet you someday.

Cheers.

def baba..
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by jude33084(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2014
MeAboki: So El Rufai, planted the money in the aircraft, arranged for the men to be caught red handed with the evidence of their mission (invoices of the purchase arms) in order to blackmail the pastor?
Na wa oOH, who are they kidding, true true yeye de smell.

Do you guys read at all?
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by jude33084(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2014
adepiero: Dumb cow! ur thinking is myopic. who gains from the death of Muslims? who gets better publicity when there is Islamic crisis? who are the least possible suspects, mastermind/perpetrators of Islamic violence? the answer is Christians even though the masterminds are devil incarnates. nobody looks in their direction and they are the main causes of the problem. EL-RUFAI is right about the three kinds of bokoharam. (Islamic, political, and Christianity) bokoharam.

Sick!
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by bookiee(f): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2014
All these shameless old guys who have nothing to add to the nation than dragging our pride on the mud!
dont worry just like Metusellah and Ahab your history will be written in a sentence and dogs licking your blood.
i no swear, i just hint bible story!
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Tex42(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2014
enigmaotr:
Most of those animals have their roots in Tchad and Niger. We have them all over the place, some even holding elective offices in the North! Most of them can't even speak fluent Hausa. They have nothing to lose!
And who is to blame for that,CAN?...

the north created bh and they should take full responsibility for the 'oaks' they created.
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by christemmbassey(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2014
After they say, Tithe is used to spread the gospel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bodies Of Three Drowned Soldiers In Bayelsa Recovered / Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric / Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.