Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed (38456 Views)

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Seized Aircraft + Weapons In Kano Are For French Forces In Chad, Says Russians / Oritsejafor ‘linked’ To $9.3m Seized Aircraft In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by eligibility: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
karpentar:

What is wrong in CAN president supporting GEJ? Or you prefer him to support a Islamic terrorist APC party?

IF YOU CALL APC SUCH NAME IT MEANS THAT PDP IS THE GRAND FATHER OF TERRORIST GROUP IN NIGERIA WITH ORITSEJAFOR [CAN] AS THE SPIRITUAL HEAD....

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by JaaizTech: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
Bros. This na Smoke with plenty fire. Which Country does Gun running with 9.3 million Dollars Cash. Are there no Military Planes to carry the weapon, Why is oritsejafor's plane being used. If this transaction was legal, how come the South Africans were not intimated that such Weapons will be crossing their border This is arm smuggling and Nigeria has no business smuggling arms when they can easily purchase these arms legally. There is more to this unless we just want to keep fooling ourselves. You can't fool all the people all of the time. These arms couldn't have been meant for the Nigerian military, they were most likely meant for other purposes.

5 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by JaaizTech: 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
eligibility:

IF YOU CALL APC SUCH NAME IT MEANS THAT PDP IS THE GRAND FATHER OF TERRORIST GROUP IN NIGERIA WITH ORITSEJAFOR [CAN] AS THE SPIRITUAL HEAD....

You have every right to allude to such. there are basis for your suspicion.
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Olyboy16(m): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
san316: This is what they do. When they are caught pants down, they introduce politics of religious sentiment so as to divert people's attentions. The classification of CAN, elrufai's tweets came long ago, why are they raising those issues now? To pit xtians against muslims. We must not let them succeed(not just the party or organization, but the selfish individuals). What they try to obscure is the fact that, CAN is composed of all xtians who are members of APC and PDP. The Apc chairman is a xtian and the pdp chairman is a muslim. There are xtian govs in apc as well as there are muslim govs in PDP, so why this politics of divide and conquer? There is a war, not between xtians and muslims but between the politicians and the masses, the rich and the poor. Let's not allow ourselves to be used.
Gbam!! This is an INTELLIGENT nigerian. My guy, how i wish atleast half of Nigerians can think as deep as this! We are being used, haunted, brainwashed and are made to hate our fellow brothers so that we will never as citizens have the strength of a united people to fight out corruption and bad leaders! There is no nation with a people with ethnic hatred, and tribal disintegration that has ever been successful! Infact a good example is the muslim-christian conflict in DR congo...the people killed themselves but gue$s what? The government house stil got its wardrobe allowance! if you all keep hating your fellow nigerian believe me, you are part of nigeria's problem.! Instead, lets spread the word, lets spread the bitter truth! When u preach the gospel preach nigeria's unity too, when you sermon in the mosque preach one nigeria! Ignore and condemn any tribalist of any sorts, let them know Nigeria can stand again, we can be one and survive.
The solution lies in our unity. It is only when we are one that we can rebuke any bad policitian or even GOVERNMENT! Please..one love

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by ogene007: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
We all know from the antecedents of El-rufai and Lai Mohammed that they are the mouth pieces of boko haram and their radical Islam ideology. To associate Oritsejafo and Ihejirika with Boko Haram sponsorship is one of the dumbest things I have heard from people who claim to have been to school for a long time. So Ihejirika sponsored BH to destroy the livelihood of his Igbo brothers in the north while Oritsejafo/CAN sponsored BH to kill christians and burn churches in the north. What a silly and dumb argument.
Let it be clear to APC and their co-travellers that their is no place for radical Islam in todays world and no amount of peddling of falsehood/half-truths would hoodwink nigerians into voting BH party(APC) into power in the 2015 general elections.

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by SEYIKP(m): 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
seunmsg: CAN president calling himself a supporter of President Jonathan and calling the main opposition party in the country an Islamic party. Whatever happens to religious leaders being non-partisan? Truly, CAN is now an arm of PDP.
AS APC IS AN ARM OF THE EMIRATES.

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by micoyankee(m): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
2015 ELECTION IS UNCERTAIN!

Call it Testimony or call it soothsayer but what I know is that Nigerians are pregnant!

And will they deliver safely?

Where is Labaran Maku?

Where is Okutpe?

Where is Olisah Metuh?

Where is reno Omekeri?

Where is FFK?

Where are the Jonathan media tigers?

Nigeria is truelly in mess when our "men of God" or let me say "god of men" were involved in shaby deal!

The worst case was the one of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor CAN President whom till today we don't know his benefactors of his Private Jet and still we still adhere to Respect a man of God!

We thought EFCC/DSS will wade to such sensitive gift but reverse was the case!

The Pastor even told us the said Private Jet was for evangelism and not for busness Venture but reverse was the case now!

Now the said Private Jet now involved in Commercial Activities which involved in Smuggling Arms to Nigeria in such amount of 9.3 million dollars which only God knows who are the beneficiary for now!

Despite the fact that the then Ministry of Aviation has ordered that no Private Jet should involved in commercial Activities as the case of Danbaba Suntai the Gov. Of Taraba state!

Now the question is this?

Who is the brain behind the smugling of Arm?

FG/Nigeria Military?

Boko Haram Insurgency?

Niger Delta millitants?

Pls who can answer this?

How are we going to know the real benefactors?

What is our DSS are waiting for in arresting CAN President?

What is our National Assembly members waiting for in challenging the Presidency, Military officials, CBN and Others?

Who are the 2 Nigerians and 1 Israelite Arrested in such deal?

What ll be President Jonathan explanation?

Imagine a Muslim President hiring a Jet belonging to a Muslim Cleric to import arms into Nigeria?

Would CAN leadership and christians community be quiet about this?

Is GEJ truly wish to go for Election?

Honestly Nigerians are Pregnant and only God ll deliver us!

Indeed All this blood sharing, There is God oooooooooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by mbulela: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
ProfCorruption: Of doing what?

million dollar question
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by san316(m): 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
Olyboy16:
Gbam!! This is an INTELLIGENT nigerian. My guy, how i wish atleast half of Nigerians can think as deep as this! We are being used, haunted, brainwashed and are made to hate our fellow brothers so that we will never as citizens have the strength of a united people to fight out corruption and bad leaders! There is no nation with a people with ethnic hatred, and tribal disintegration that has ever been successful! Infact a good example is the muslim-christian conflict in DR congo...the people killed themselves but gue$s what? The government house stil got its wardrobe allowance! if you all keep hating your fellow nigerian believe me, you are part of nigeria's problem.! Instead, lets spread the word, lets spread the bitter truth! When u preach the gospel preach nigeria's unity too, when you sermon in the mosque preach one nigeria! Ignore and condemn any tribalist of any sorts, let them know Nigeria can stand again, we can be one and survive.
The solution lies in our unity. It is only when we are one that we can rebuke any bad policitian or even GOVERNMENT! Please..one love
true my bro. Recent events have made me realize that nobody's ambition is worth my blood. The so called religious leaders live flamboyant lives and tell us rich people wnt go to heaven so we shld accept poverty. They tell us all abt being holy whereas they have mistresses and they molest childremm. The politician tells us it's better to vote our tribesmen or religious devotee and yet the dine and vigorously defend their political allies even against their tribesmen or religion. We the masses are the pawns but a pawn could end up a king the moment he decides to think independently and reach for self emancipation. This is what Nigerians must do.

4 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by mbulela: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
NIGERIALOLoCOM: I'm baffled at hearing of southern christians sponsoring Boko haram to harm pro muslim north. It presents northern leaders in a bad light. I don't think northern leaders are this imbecilic and retar.ded to allow Ayo and Ihejirika to lay north east to ruins.

Who are the ones clamouring for inclusion of Boko haram in the list of terrorists and who on the other hand fought tooth and nail to prevent such?

I see your point.
However neither of these hustlers can be trusted. Irrespective of their ethnicity (which counts for nothing amongst hustlers).
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by IBROHIM: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
san316: true my bro. Recent events have made me realize that nobody's ambition is worth my blood. The so called religious leaders live flamboyant lives and tell us rich people wnt go to heaven so we shld accept poverty. They tell us all abt being holy whereas they have mistresses and they molest childremm. The politician tells us it's better to vote our tribesmen or religious devotee and yet the dine and vigorously defend their political allies even against their tribesmen or religion. We the masses are the pawns but a pawn could end up a king the moment he decides to think independently and reach for self emancipation. This is what Nigerians must do.
we need people like you my guy!
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by kokoA(m): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
CAN and TAN are one and thesame. Thank God the catholic church pulled out of that body long ago.. Nansense! A so called Christian body shamelessly supporting one political party against another in a secular world. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by lyntiffany(f): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
ntyce:

You call Shekau a core muslim, no wonder literacy level is dropping.
Where were you when every right thinking Islamic leader denounced himand his followers.
I guess Josef Kony of LRA is a core xtian too.
they denounced him yes but that does not cease him from being a Muslim. He is still a core Muslim and his fighting for Allah period that's his cause.

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Ayatullah(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
lyntiffany: Don't know how some people analyse things is it possible for Infidels to sponsor bokoharam? So ihejirika and oritse jafor(infidels) can convince shekau to kill his own people including some Muslims? If possible then shekau' head is cemented by cow DUNG / the so called NElders.Whoever that is scheming all these plans should know that it dosen't add up at all.

YOUR REASONING IS WARPED

Did you miss the news of a British military officer caught with a lot of suicide vests in Afghanistan? Can you tell us what he wants to do with them?Those being alleged to be sponsoring 'Boko Haram' that you are trying to exonerate do not have to procure those arms and deliver them to Shekau directly.......they know how they do it. Their joy is for the Muslims to keep killing themselves. You should also remember that GEJ once informed us he has 'Boko Haram' in his government. So maybe they are the ones being sponsored. MAYBE.

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by emmatok(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
Oritsejafor from all indications has a hand in the whole scandal. Why should a Bishop who acquired an aircraft supposedly for mission work lease same to Government to seal a deal on arms importation? Does mission or ministration work involves arms importation or security services?

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by paparazy09(m): 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
"If not for the blindness and
intellectual myopia of some Nigerians, people in
the calibre of El-Rufai shouldn’t be taken seriously
and should not be walking on the streets. This
was the same El-Rufai abusing Gen. Muhammad’s
Buhari (retd) and ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo,
calling them all sorts of names. "

Too bad.We are blind and unintelligent for taking El-Rufai serious.But we will be sane to listen to FFK? What has El Rufai said to Jonathan that FFK have not spewed?
Oh...okay I understand now.He is now under the umbrella.

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by mbulela: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
kokoA: CAN and TAN are one and thesame. Thank God the catholic church pulled out of that body long ago.. Nansense! A so called Christian body shamelessly supporting one political party against another in a secular world. Smh.
The Catholic church is no better,just different.
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
Billygee2u:
are you afraid to come out clearly ?but ,will you not be ashamed if truly that a christian ,even a christian from the south, sponsored Boko Haram, to destroy the same Muslims in the North, where you were brought up, the same north that hate Christians and your own brothers and friends in the same faith , Islam sects ,(Boko Haram) agreed and
obeyed?
wao,how powerful and influencial are Christians and southerners!!

y r u cooking up hate speech?? nawa ooh
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by lyntiffany(f): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ayatullah:

YOUR REASONING IS WARPED

Did you miss the news of a British military officer caught with a lot of suicide vests in Afghanistan? Can you tell us what he wants to do with them?Those being alleged to be sponsoring 'Boko Haram' that you are trying to exonerate do not have to procure those arms and deliver them to Shekau directly.......they know how they do it. Their joy is for the Muslims to keep killing themselves. You should also remember that GEJ once informed us he has 'Boko Haram' in his government. So maybe they are the ones being sponsored. MAYBE.
YOURS IS SPIRALLED.
Those that procure weapons knows how to deliver it to shekau without him knowing abt it ? just listen to yourself. Something comes to your door post and you don't have a clue of where it's coming from and you still make use of it. To Summarize this your dumber than shekau.

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Woe betide Pastor Ayo Oritse JET for for dragging Christiandom into ridicule and ignominy!

Oh how we long for the days of Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie and John Onaiyekan who spoke truth to the powers that be at the expense of their personal safety.....The IBBs,Abachas and Obasanjo cringe at their voice

But this Charlatan Gangster,Drug-Lord Look-alike and Jay-Z wanna-be god of Man is a patently corrupt Never-Do-Well

Thank God for the sound teachings under Pastor W.F Kumuyi who taught us Salvation,Sanctification and Restitution

Chai...... Jesus Indeed Wept( John 11 v 35 )

5 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by pheliciti: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
san316: true my bro. Recent events have made me realize that nobody's ambition is worth my blood. The so called religious leaders live flamboyant lives and tell us rich people wnt go to heaven so we shld accept poverty. They tell us all abt being holy whereas they have mistresses and they molest childremm. The politician tells us it's better to vote our tribesmen or religious devotee and yet the dine and vigorously defend their political allies even against their tribesmen or religion. We the masses are the pawns but a pawn could end up a king the moment he decides to think independently and reach for self emancipation. This is what Nigerians must do.

And you know what? The most unfortunate of the pawns are those who devote their hard earned money to purchasing internet subscription for commenting on this forum; rationalizing and providing excuses for every inimical step of this government or even state governments just because of religious or tribal affiliation. More unfortunate is that the online forum is their only paradise, they leave the forum and continue to wallow in penury, abject poverty, unemployment, lack of electricity, bad roads, no access to healthcare, etc. so sad.
The next thing is for one person to say touch not my anointed.

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Rijes: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
arewanationz:

Useless rejoinder that achieves nothing but insult the sensibilty of Nigerians.

The picture is getting clearer about the true Masters of Shekau. angry
If you think that the south tells ur broda to kill their fellow brodas shame on all of you, divide this country
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by san316(m): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
pheliciti:

And you know what? The most unfortunate of the pawns are those who devote their hard earned money to purchasing internet subscription for commenting on this forum; rationalizing and providing excuses for every inimical step of this government or even state governments just because of religious or tribal affiliation. More unfortunate is that the online forum is their only paradise, they leave the forum and continue to wallow in penury, abject poverty, unemployment, lack of electricity, bad roads, no access to healthcare, etc. so sad.
The next thing is for one person to say touch not my anointed.
Sometimes i feel like weeping when i see such comments. Thesame youths who paid through their noses to attend school, same youths who died during NIS recruitment, same youth who get noth4ng 3rom their government. They are thesame youths that dedicate their time and resources defending their oppressors. I'm sure that north or south, apc or pdp, muslims or xtians, we are all victims of the entire system one way or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by lebienconnu: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
The picture is getting clearer and clearer by the day. The allegations of Nyako.

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by nokingasgod: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
unuane1:

https://m.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/168240-seized-aircraft-can-attacks-el-rufai-lai-mohammed.html

BALDERDASH. Coming from CAN, a supposedly spiritual pressure group, then it is best described as effect of SPIRITUAL LETHARGY!
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
Mogidi:

So Northerners are so stewpid they'd follow the intrusions of "Ihejirika and Oritsejafor" to destroy their region, you people are the ones who actually look down on northerners.
if shekau(a northerner) can kill his ppl,muslims,ravage the northern economy. Then anybody can work with/sponsor him.
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
ogene007: We all know from the antecedents of El-rufai and Lai Mohammed that they are the mouth pieces of boko haram and their radical Islam ideology. To associate Oritsejafo and Ihejirika with Boko Haram sponsorship is one of the dumbest things I have heard from people who claim to have been to school for a long time. So Ihejirika sponsored BH to destroy the livelihood of his Igbo brothers in the north while Oritsejafo/CAN sponsored BH to kill christians and burn churches in the north. What a silly and dumb argument.
Let it be clear to APC and their co-travellers that their is no place for radical Islam in todays world and no amount of peddling of falsehood/half-truths would hoodwink nigerians into voting BH party(APC) into power in the 2015 general elections.
if u dont believe ihejirika and ayo sponsor bh,then u cant believe shekau is d leader of bh.
How can a northerner and a muslim kill muslims, bomb mosques, ravage his land?
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by DTaj: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
God bless John Olorunfemi Onaiyekan, Peter Akinola, Olubunmi Okogie, and Sunday Mbang, those are well respected previous CAN Presidents. The moment Ayo 'Orishatonjefo' became President, CAN lost its credibility in a wholesale manner. No wonder the Catholic Church opted out...

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by dabossman(m): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
Sometimes, silence is truly golden. CAN did not need to issue this rejoinder. Rather let the matter be investigated on its merit. CAN should be apolitical. Besides, I'm sure Pastor Oritsejafor has his own Press Officer.

Not a good one CAN. Not a good one.

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by soulglo: 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
ProfCorruption: Of doing what?

Rotflmao. It was just some random comment. They just threw it in there. grin grin
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by gawu1: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Frankmishael: God bless Christians around the world and my God destroy Muhammad and his followers in Jesus name amen
Thank God, you are nothing but a mortal like every creature. When one points figure to another person the rest figures point toward oneself. That's the beauty of everything. Every mortal like you has wishes, but if wishes were horse even beggars would ride it.

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by OtunbaOlufemi(m): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
Back to my tradition worship of my Ancestors.....this religion won't deceive me.....Islam turned to religion of violence by some sects....Christianity aligned with homosexualism.....now crime.....Ogun, Sango, Ifa...etc where una dey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Undergoes Accreditation With Grandma (photo) / Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta / Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.