Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed (38455 Views)

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Seized Aircraft + Weapons In Kano Are For French Forces In Chad, Says Russians / Oritsejafor ‘linked’ To $9.3m Seized Aircraft In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by jmaine: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2014
Mogidi:

Analysed succinctly as only you can, very apt.

You dey mind them. Am looking forward to the day they will start blaming their Southern counterpart's on the Almajiri blight plaguing the region . . . .

6 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by emmasege: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Thank God the Catholic Church has pulled out of CAN. Am just so happy about that. Ayo "50cent" Oritsejafor can have CAN to himself and mess it up. That's his business!
Yes u pulled out because ur man onaiyekan lost CAN election to Ayo Oritsejafor. Am neither a Catholic nor a Pentecostal but a Baptist & I make bold to say that this is d best CAN President Nigeria has had in recent times. Former Anglican Primate also did very well. May God bless His grace (Peter Akinola) also. If u like stay perpetually out of CAN, afterall u r called a Roman church.

14 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Mogidi: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2014
jmaine:

You dey mind them. Am looking forward to the day they will start blaming their Southern counterpart's on the Almajiri blight plaguing the region . . . .

grin grin grin grin
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem: why do you think he isn't a nigerian?
Most of those animals have their roots in Tchad and Niger. We have them all over the place, some even holding elective offices in the North! Most of them can't even speak fluent Hausa. They have nothing to lose!

7 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2014
barcanista: It is official, CAN is a disgrace to any Religious group Worldwide. What concerns CAN with APC image laundering in the UK?
What concerns CAN with Lai Being APC Spokesman?
That CAN has adopted religious and emotional tactics without making any sense shows that something is going on. Why is CAN trying to blackmail SR and APC? They should also accuse SA Government and Israel.
What is the business of CAN with the shady deals of Ayo?

I am happy that it is SA prosecutors and not Marilyn Ogar that is handling the case.
BAWO NI JIHADI BARCANISTA
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by goodslayer: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2014
mogidi abi na shigidi, jamiu and Jude. y'all androids are just postulating jargons and rubbish and obvious islamophobes. how does gun running by your 50 cent wannabe pastor concern Islam and Muslims?? abeg y'all should save us from your innate stupidity and utter balderdash.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Rilwayne001: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2014
May God continue to expose them

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by emmasege: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2014
It's apparent dat many Nigerians can't read in btw d lines, as has been revealed by several comments to this post. Why didn't u read the story & analyse it b4 hurriedly commenting. The said aircraft has not been in d custody of Past. Oritsejafor since august 2. Having worked in d aviation industry b4 I cant readoly believe ds story hook line & sinker. it's possible to own an aircraft & yet don't av control over its usage at a particular time. I would have given it a thought if Past. Ayo was on board as a sole user. But I trust what the grace of God in his life will let him do & do not. Those hoping to see him fall will be the ones to be buried in the grave they imagine for Papa. Let El Rufai, Sahara reporters, Aggrieved People's Congress & uninformed Catholics continue maligning him, ibaje eniyan ko le da ise Oluwa duro.

8 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 17, 2014
God bless Christians around the world and my God destroy Muhammad and his followers in Jesus name amen

4 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by gabriel212: 8:39am On Sep 17, 2014
CAN defending PDP religious leader!

5 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Christoskurion: 8:39am On Sep 17, 2014
I'm convinced that the wicked will never go unpunished unless at the altar of Christ's redemptive work. The apologetic write up of CAN to me,is extra-biblical in relation to the christian faith. 'The weapon of our warfare is not carnal but mighty through God...' Lets resort to prayer and effective despensation of the ministerial vocation or the devine commission and the problems of our dear nation will have no further option than submitting to the redemptive work of Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Gombs(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2014
I had expected that by now[b] no sane mind will take any report by Saharareporters serious[/b] because it is an online news medium which thrives on falsehood and survives on false propaganda and blackmail.

grin grin grin
Exactly my thoughts since 1427. Sadly but surely, nairaland is heading the same direction with alarming speed. angry

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by datguru: 8:42am On Sep 17, 2014
Only the weak in mind , feeble, idiotic and a stupid Nigerian will believe this APC plotted event

4 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by chinasaekperem: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2014
enigmaotr:
Most of those animals have their roots in Tchad and Niger. We have them all over the place, some even holding elective offices in the North! Most of them can't even speak fluent Hausa. They have nothing to lose!
well, I find it difficult to believe that a strong nigerian back-up isn't part of this, even if I agree with you that they aren't nigerians, they were invited and are sponsored by a strong nigerian entity, making it a core nigerian affair.

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Demdem(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2014
barcanista: It is official, CAN is a disgrace to any Religious group Worldwide. What concerns CAN with APC image laundering in the UK?
What concerns CAN with Lai Being APC Spokesman?
That CAN has adopted religious and emotional tactics without making any sense shows that something is going on. Why is CAN trying to blackmail SR and APC? They should also accuse SA Government and Israel.
What is the business of CAN with the shady deals of Ayo?

I am happy that it is SA prosecutors and not Marilyn Ogar that is handling the case.

Wellsaid

5 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by clemz88(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2014
Ddaji: this is rubbish rejoinder. the picture now is clear we know sponsors of bokoharam.Ayo and his useless pdp can should bury their head in shame.
go to he****ll and burn to ashes. U must must be a coward for that statement. I see that you are one of those APC supporters that have nothing to do but to blab rubbish.
If u have nothing to do u better go and lay your a****ss on some thing that will help your life. Mtcheeew.

3 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by ducii: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2014
ntyce:

are you just realising that Shekau's head is cemented with cow DUNG?
If not he wouldn't be so atrocious.
Anyone can sponsor anyone if the price is right.

I am not saying Ihejirika and or Oritsejafor ate sponsoring BH but recent evidence coming out shows some the depth of conspiracy from some govt officials and southerners can't be ruled out.

Do you know how much is being diverted to the defence ministry in the name of fighting terror. Since 2010, over 500 billion has been spent to fight Boko Haram. Some top govt officials are v definitely happy with more money being spent against BH, the more being spent, more kickbacks to their pocket.

Agree with your analysis 100%. we were just talking about the same scenario the other day at work.

5 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by poiZon: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Thank God the Catholic Church has pulled out of CAN. Am just so happy about that. Ayo "50cent" Oritsejafor can have CAN to himself and mess it up. That's his business!

berem is dat u?
i smell PUCCI!
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by OBB77(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2014
I dnt or hv nt seen wat ds rejoinder is out to achieve. Fool us, confuse us or clarify issues? And why should CAN b speaking for Oritsejafor? Am sure he has personal aides. D aircraft in question does nt belong to CAN bt Oritsejafor, so let him clear his name. I can confirm dat d he not only has interest in d airline, it blongs to him. And hw many people have hired d aircraft since August 2? D earlier we cum true to ourselves, d better. Deris God ooo

3 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by cliffm43: 8:57am On Sep 17, 2014
I KNOW THAT SOME NIGERIANS ARE STUPID AND FOOLISH,,,WE ALL KNEW THAT HAUSA'S ARE MAKING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO SPOIL THE NAME OF OTHER NIGERIANS,,BECAUSE THE WORLD HAVE KNOWN THEM ALREADY AS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA SINCE 1960....WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE NORTHERNERS ARE DOING,THEY HAVE KILLED MANY INNOCENT NIGERIAN OVER THE YEARS,...BUT THE QUESTION HERE,WHAT ARE THE NIGERIANS DOING ABOUT THE KILLINGS FROM THE HAUSA'S

5 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Samgreguc(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2014
egift: Mr. Ayo, stop the rants and tell Nigerians how long you have been smuggling arms into Nigeria. Are you areming the Government, Christians or Boko Haram? Who bought you the plane? How much do you hire for Gun-running or for other purposes?
so u dint c where he said d jet is owned by Eagles Air Company?

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by arewanationz: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2014
Mogidi: The reason you boko haram supporters hate Ayo is because:

We anti boko haram people know boko haram supporters a mile off.

May God send holy Ghost Fire to destroy his enemies.

Mogidi....

May God give you sense!

5 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by arewanationz: 9:01am On Sep 17, 2014
Samgreguc:
so u dint c where he said d jet is owned by Eagles Air Company?

Go back to school.

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by picaso77: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2014
thank God Nigerians are now getting wiser
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by OBB77(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=Frankmishael]God bless Christians around the world and my God destroy Muhammad and his followers in Jesus name amen

Thank God. He does not need d promptings of ur ilk to do what He got to do. He alone knows His true followers.

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by tbaba12345: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2014
Ayo should defend himself,. Why is CAN as an institution getting involved? Unless it is now Ayo's personal organization.

There is absolutely no need for this statement. CAN can express support for Ayo but they should not be mud-slinging.

6 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by san316(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2014
This is what they do. When they are caught pants down, they introduce politics of religious sentiment so as to divert people's attentions. The classification of CAN, elrufai's tweets came long ago, why are they raising those issues now? To pit xtians against muslims. We must not let them succeed(not just the party or organization, but the selfish individuals). What they try to obscure is the fact that, CAN is composed of all xtians who are members of APC and PDP. The Apc chairman is a xtian and the pdp chairman is a muslim. There are xtian govs in apc as well as there are muslim govs in PDP, so why this politics of divide and conquer? There is a war, not between xtians and muslims but between the politicians and the masses, the rich and the poor. Let's not allow ourselves to be used.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by jimjones: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2014
So El-rufai peddles falsehoods, and you respond in kind by peddling even bigger falsehoods....and insulting Nigerians in the process. This is what passes for Christianity these days? This is how Jesus "the accused" would've responded?

5 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by omenka(m): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2014
I love the replies I'm seeing here!! Nigerians are finally getting it right!!

When SR broke the news about the ownership of of the aircraft, it didn't make the front page!

When premiumtimes broke the news about the seizure, it didn't make front page!!

Now CAN blasts El Rufai over the same story, and it has finally made front page!!! Wow!!!

I bet this isn't going as the mods imagined it would go!!!

CAN, TAN, JonaTAN and Oritsedumbfuck are a disgrace to this country!!!!

20 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by jahbiz: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2014
Ok w don hear una. How did that huge sum of money get into the jet without disclosure or its placed there to blackmail as well?
Who owns the money and what for?
So many questions..........

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by hilariousdammie(m): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2014
seunmsg: CAN president calling himself a supporter of President Jonathan and calling the main opposition party in the country an Islamic party. Whatever happens to religious leaders being non-partisan? Truly, CAN is now an arm of PDP.
that's just it undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow / Desmond Elliot Undergoes Accreditation With Grandma (photo) / Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.