Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed (38459 Views)

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Seized Aircraft + Weapons In Kano Are For French Forces In Chad, Says Russians / Oritsejafor ‘linked’ To $9.3m Seized Aircraft In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by texazzpete(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2014
arttysticfyngaz:

Dat is no News again na, unless u r living in Mars or God knws where. Wait a minute ur device cnt access google U beta dnt cos u will be cry by d search result.

No, I know a small number of Catholic Priests have been accused or found guilty of sexual abuse of minors.

I'm looking for where you got the idea that the CHURCH itself is under investigation, or it's an official policy of the Church to abuse minors. That is what your imbecilic post claims, and I'd like a creditable source.

5 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Twinmama(f): 9:40am On Sep 17, 2014
Though some may trust in chariot and in horses but we will remember the name of the Lord our God. Just like the counsel of Ahitophel was destroyed, the same way God will destroy the plans of the human slayers and christians persecutors in Nigeria, all African countries and the whole world in Jesus name. The weapons of our warfare are not of this world, they are mighty through God in pulling down stronghold of jihad and islamization of the world especially Nigeria that is persecuted the most, let all christians remember that if we fail to fight this battle on our knees, one day it will dawn on us that we all are using ijab . I put my trust in God almighty who created the moon and the stars that some are worshiping. I promise to take ur case up in prayer if u abuse my write up. ARISE FROM UR SLUMBER children of the Most High unite urselves stop playing denomination, we are one body in Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by xthwonder(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2014
mrofficial:

I'm from Nigeria. Anything?

Who are you to him? You talk as if you're his cousin.

Ya. U can think of me as his cousin. I'm not a huge fan of pastors in general. But I live in warri. And I watched him grow his church all these years, since the 80's. If the question is how did he get the funds to acquire a jet, the man has money. He even owns a bank. And that was b4 the Jonathan administration. Nor be quarel. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Lekison(m): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2014
dtruth3: chai, i can see dat al dis people dat comentd abv has mosquito brain!
a christian sponsoring an Islamic to destroy his pple! And they beliv it!
abeg ask dem oo...hw is dat possible...we all know the real boko haram sponsors.
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by lyntiffany(f): 9:44am On Sep 17, 2014
kudoxs: so they couldn't lease a jet from other places other than the one belonging to the head of CAN? We need to start to see things in a different way. I have been assuming for long that BH is now a political terror group, guess am right afterall.
some people reason with their head upside down, and you think the sponsors can't pay huge amount for that shady deal just for diversion . Ask yourself why is it they try to blackmail or bring bad names to those who fought/ oppose them so badly? And for the records he leased it he has no authority over the aircraft whatsoever.
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by arewanationz: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2014
omenka: I love the replies I'm seeing here!! Nigerians are finally getting it right!!

[size=32pt]When SR broke the news about the ownership of of the aircraft, it didn't make the front page!

When premiumtimes broke the news about the seizure, it didn't make front page!!

Now CAN blasts El Rufai over the same story, and it has finally made front page!!! Wow!!!

I bet this isn't going as the mods imagined it would go!!!
[/size]
CAN, TAN, JonaTAN and Oritsedumbfuck are a disgrace to this country!!!!

Seun.... lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Lekison(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2014
Mogidi:

Someone donates a plane to fight boko haram and you foam in your mouth, is he the only pastor in Nigeria with private jet?
i wonder ooo

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Samgreguc(m): 9:50am On Sep 17, 2014
arewanationz:

Then stay away from public discussions untill you are through.
and as someone who is through with school, your definition of schools says it a private discussion?
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nokia3330: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2014
I have argued times without number that the bokoharam spokesman- Shekau's accent doesn't sound like someone whose arabic/na hausa sounds like his 1st language.

He sounds like someone who picked arabic/hausa as a second language. To me he sounds very much like a southerner.

Just my thoughts....

3 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by crown777(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2014
What a fraud of a pastor!! A plane donated by members of his congregation to do God's work was suddenly commercialized and doing man's work. Fake and corrupt pastor!! I though NCAA made a law some months back that private aircraft should be used by d owners and their families only. How come Ayo leased his own? Or is he bigger than NCAA directives

6 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by jatthobber(m): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2014
Pastor Ayo claimed he bought the Jet for Gods Work but what is Ayo's Jet doing importing Amrs?

By the way how... http:///rBFbxnNfbA

3 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2014
arewanationz:

Useless rejoinder that achieves nothing but insult the sensibilty of Nigerians.

The picture is getting clearer about the true Masters of Shekau. angry
are you afraid to come out clearly ?but ,will you not be ashamed if truly that a christian ,even a christian from the south, sponsored Boko Haram, to destroy the same Muslims in the North, where you were brought up, the same north that hate Christians and your own brothers and friends in the same faith , Islam sects ,(Boko Haram) agreed and
obeyed?
wao,how powerful and influencial are Christians and southerners!!

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2014
barcanista: It is official, CAN is a disgrace to any Religious group Worldwide. What concerns CAN with APC image laundering in the UK?
What concerns CAN with Lai Being APC Spokesman?
That CAN has adopted religious and emotional tactics without making any sense shows that something is going on. Why is CAN trying to blackmail SR and APC? They should also accuse SA Government and Israel.
What is the business of CAN with the shady deals of Ayo?

I am happy that it is SA prosecutors and not Marilyn Ogar that is handling the case

GBAM!!! In Nigeria the secret service would have simply dismissed it because according to them "it doesn't make sense" as if evil needs a reason.

3 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Amhappy(f): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2014
Even though i don't believe Pastor Ayo has anything to do with Bokoharam,he should try to avoid deals with people that have shady characters. Scandal is not good for the gospel.

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Rexyl(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2014
shameful politicians and their wickedness. mallam el rufai who has always defended boko haram saying they are freedom fighters and fighting them is an attempt to decimate the North?

see the diversionary report from them again. what I know is God is greater.

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2014
ProfCorruption: Of doing what?
Ur arsse just got ported frm jupiter,huh? ...n again,el rufai lost a son not long ago,rip...things just dont happen...
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2014
business boosters!

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by mu2sa2: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2014
Must Oritsejafor wear bling bling like a hip hop star?

4 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by oathman(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2014
i don't care abt what u think but listen,

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by oathman(m): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2014
mu2sa2: Must Oritsejafor wear bling bling like a hip hop star?

u get me rolling on the floor
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by nagoma(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2014
Mogidi:

Expect Sharia in the event Buhari wins.

Scare monger.Buhari ruled this country in the past. His government was far from Sharia and 1000 times better than the tyrannical , " I don't give a damn" Jonathan's government of criminals.

5 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by bullionmx(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2014
I support CAN's decision to be involved in the political life of Nigeria. if we Christians don't unanimously decide who becomes president, then we'll continue to allow the babalawo s and islamic fundamentalist to decide for us.

3 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by idoncome: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2014
This is why Catholic left.CAN has no relevance again.smh RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by stexsy(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2014
arewanationz:

Useless rejoinder that achieves nothing but insult the sensibilty of Nigerians.

The picture is getting clearer about the true Masters of Shekau. angry
what clear picture did u get?
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by chacoonder(m): 10:24am On Sep 17, 2014
This piece is another confirmation that CAN is an arm of PDP...simple.

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Mogidi:

Someone donates a plane to fight boko haram and you foam in your mouth, is he the only pastor in Nigeria with private jet?

he 'donated' his plane to a govt that has 11 jets for the president alone and an Air-force?

The govt went to buy arms with cash in a private jet? cash....

Arms Dealers no longer supply arms to buyers?

was it the army, or the airforce, or police, or sss that went to buy these weapons?

where have you ever heard of these kinda arrangement with a sovereign nation?

something must be wrong with your head

6 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2014
goodslayer: Nigerian Christians have never have it this low in history, with this bling bling wearing, 50 cent wannabe. the guy epitomise all the negativity attached to a bad leader. I think it's high time , christian dominations follow the catholic example by dissociating themselves from this scumbag and his gang of motor park touts.

Bro,

That guy dey fall our hand wella.

And CAN is not helping matter by supporting him.

Too badt.

3 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2014
4llerbuntu:

he 'donated' his plane to a govt that has 11 jets for the president alone and an Air-force?

The govt went to buy arms with cash in a private jet? cash....

Arms Dealers no longer supply arms to buyers?

was it the army, or the airforce, or police, or sss that went to buy these weapons?

where have you ever heard of these kinda arrangement with a sovereign nation?

something must be wrong with your head

Shey you just dey know say the guy dey mad? TAN headquarters na for inside Aro.

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by chacoonder(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2014
bullionmx: I support CAN's decision to be involved in the political life of Nigeria. if we Christians don't unanimously decide who becomes president, then we'll continue to allow the babalawo s and islamic fundamentalist to decide for us.
Your reasoning is irrational,illogical and maybe foolish to an extent.

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Papasland21: 10:29am On Sep 17, 2014
CAN should be ashamed of their President for even being mentioned in this type of controversy.
We can now see why SLS must leave CBN to facilitate all this smooth looting of the country, we have cashless Nigeria which is only applicable lawful citizen while lawless ones like our GEJ and cohort can move money anyhow with private jet, even ABACHA did not move cash, he used banks then to loot but our leaders always improve.
2015 or not, am not bothered, I know GOD have a plan for this country and that is what am standing on.

3 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by kudoxs(m): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2014
lyntiffany: some people reason with their head upside down, and you think the sponsors can't pay huge amount for that shady deal just for diversion . Ask yourself why is it they try to blackmail or bring bad names to those who fought/ oppose them so badly? And for the records he leased it he has no authority over the aircraft whatsoever.
guess you are also part of the people that reason with their head upside down. So it's only CAN that opposes them that they now decided to lease the jet of the Head of CAN in order to blackmail him. Secondly, if it's indeed a shady deal meant for diversion like you said, sacrificing such huge amount of money just to blackmail someone made it glaring that indeed bokohorams have political sponsors and has nothing whatsoever to do with religion.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric / Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti / 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.