Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools (7719 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Top 8 Reasons Why Hot And Sexy White Women ”love”/ Are Obsessed With Black Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by Sauron1: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2008
doncaster:

@~Sauron~

What did God tell Adam and Eve when they eat the forbidden fruit(Gen 3) Remember we are decendants of the two.

It still doesn't apply to everyone.
Prince Charles has never done a hour's job in his life. . . . .and draws wages every month.
How do u explain that??
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by jgirl3: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2008
H2O2:

The point that guys who fall in love are fools.  They give their all in a hurry and pour out their hearts much too quickly when they should be playing it safe.  Would you wish it upon any of your siblings to become a fool for love for a NL girl?
H2O2, what is it with you and NL girls now? Chei!
Are you really this annoyed by our existence or is it that they have said so much crap that you finally can't take it anymore?
Oh my gosh! Love is a beautiful thing but you guys make it seem like it's most horrible thing on the face of the earth. Meanwhile, you fall deeper in it than some girls do.
I will wish it upon my siblings to fall in love with a girl who loves them back . . . NL or no NL.
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by chika98: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2008
j-girl:

Are you really this annoyed by our existence or is it that they have said so much crap that you finally can't take it anymore?
Oh my gosh! Love is a beautiful thing but you guys make it seem like it's most horrible thing on the face of the earth. Meanwhile, you fall deeper in it than some girls do.
I will wish it upon my siblings to fall in love with a girl who loves them back . . . NL or no NL.

I was gonna say the same thing. Please H202 can you tell us who hurt you
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by doncaster(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2008
@Sauron

Will prince Charles live for ever? "For dust you are and to dust you will return" came after the forbidden fruit was eaten.
No evil in this world go unpunished.
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by tope2000(f): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2008
H2O2:

The point that guys who fall in love are fools.  They give their all in a hurry and pour out their hearts much too quickly when they should be playing it safe.  Would you wish it upon any of your siblings to become a fool for love for a NL girl?

*Sigh*
Who is the babe, please tell us tongue

@sauron
Are u supporting the motion too that guys that fall in love are fools
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by chika98: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2008
Casterdon abi Doncaster: U no dey tire?? Abeg leave Sauron and his endless arguments.
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by Sauron1: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2008
doncaster:

@Sauron

Will prince Charles live for ever? "For dust you are and to dust you will return" came after the forbidden fruit was eaten.
No evil in this world go unpunished.

Spare me this preaching. . . . .
A lot of bad people have gotten away with evil and they are all gone.
Everybody would die. . . . .The good people, the bad people.
Death is not reserved the evil ones. . . . . . .The Pope died in his sleep just like Abacha died.
Whatz the dealio?
tope2000:

*Sigh*
Who is the babe, please tell us tongue

@sauron
Are u supporting the motion too that guys that fall in love are fools

Yea. . . . .
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by H2O2: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2008
See NL girls.  The truth is hard to swallow for una.

Hurt menini? I don't get hurt.  I put the hurt on people.  Moreover, I don't think guys get hurt after being dumped by Naija girls.  The probably feel relieved.
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by whatever90(f): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2008
so if a man is inlove wt his wife,he's become a fool yea?

yeah rite,nld and their diiferent dictionary,I'm sure that is what ur own dictionary is telling u
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2008
@topic
So not true 

I guess those saying that they are fools are just too paranoid embarassed
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by tope2000(f): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2008
@sauron
Ok
What are ur reasons?
were u dumped by a nler too undecided
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by doncaster(m): 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2008
~Sauron~:

Spare me this preaching. . . . .
A lot of bad people have gotten away with evil and they are all gone.
Everybody would die. . . . .The good people, the bad people.
Death is not reserved the evil ones. . . . . . .The Pope died in his sleep just like Abacha died.
Whatz the dealio?
Yea. . . . .
La chac u are missing the gist.

Death(The fall of Man) came as a result of the action Adam & Eve took(Our F/Parents).
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by H2O2: 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2008
whatever90:

so if a man is inlove wt his wife,he's become a fool yea?

yeah rite,nld and their diiferent dictionary,I'm sure that is what ur own dictionary is telling u
See this one. Can't you read between the lines?  A man in love with his wife is probably the most vulnerable, because he thinks she can do no wrong.  She might be getting taxed by the mailman but he will take her side at all costs, even when the truth [ with evidence] is told to him.
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by chika98: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2008
H2O2:

Hurt menini? I don't get hurt.  I put the hurt on people.  Moreover, I don't think guys get hurt after being dumped by Naija girls.  The probably feel relieved.

How old are you again? 12 This is absolutely preposterous!!!
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by whatever90(f): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2008
H2O2:

See this one. Can't you read between the lines?  A man in love with his wife is probably the most vulnerable, because he thinks she can do no wrong.  She might be getting taxed by the mailman but he will take her side at all costs, even when the truth [ with evidence] is told to him.
yeah like i said nld guys have got their own dictionary,where it's written that a man inlove is a fool,but sorry we don't use d same dictionary
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by tope2000(f): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2008
H2O2:

See NL girls. The truth is hard to swallow for una.

Hurt menini? I don't get hurt. I put the hurt on people. Moreover, I don't think guys get hurt after being dumped by Naija girls. The probably feel relieved.

Who are u seriously
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by Sauron1: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2008
tope2000:

@sauron
Ok
What are ur reasons?
were u dumped by a nler too undecided

Dumped by a NLer?? Not possible.

Love in itself is not foolish(don't get me wrong).
However, many peops love foolishly as they don't think with their head straight when they are in LOVE.
Did u not see that hilarious thread where peops were confessing on the foolish things LOVE made em do??
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by jgirl3: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2008
H2O2:

This is soooooooooo mean. I can officially call you the KING of women-bashing. I don't think I've read so much hatred for Naija women in anyone's post
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by arramyjay: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2008
H2O2:

See this one. Can't you read between the lines? A man in love with his wife is probably the most vulnerable, because he thinks she can do no wrong. She might be getting taxed by the mailman but he will take her side at all costs, even when the truth [ with evidence] is told to him.

The way you choose and use your words says so much about you.
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by H2O2: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2008
j-girl:

I guessed as much that we're on the same side.  We both know how cruel and useless these things [girls] are.  They have done, said, boasted about, and caused so much crap that it will be a crime not to speak out against it all.   Love is a beautiful thing that should not be wasted on jealous NL girls.  The worst is when they see you with an easy going white girl that lets you do your thing, they get mad.
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by H2O2: 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2008
shegirl71:

The way you choose and use your words says so much about you.
You are full of gbegiri and ewedu. Join the queue of girls who can't handle the truth.
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by tope2000(f): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2008
~Sauron~:

Dumped by a NLer?? Not possible.

Love in itself is not foolish(don't get me wrong).
However, many peops love foolishly as they don't think with their head straight when they are in LOVE.
Did u not see that hilarious thread where peops were confessing on the foolish things LOVE made em do??

I do agree with that but love do make people do stupid things cool
Are u trying to tell me that you've never done something all in the name of love that u look back on now and think why in the hell did i do that
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by whatever90(f): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2008
make we hear word h2o2,I'm very sure its ur type that falls head over heels inlove wt girls anyhow

i don't blive what i read on d net
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2008
H2O2:

I guessed as much that we're on the same side.  We both know how cruel and useless these things [girls] are.  They have done, said, boasted about, and caused so much crap that it will be a crime not to speak out against it all.   Love is a beautiful thing that should not be wasted on jealous NL girls.  The worst is when they see you with an easy going white girl that lets you do your thing, they get mad.
When you say 'NL girls', surely you don't mean all  
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by arramyjay: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2008
H2O2:

You are full of gbegiri and ewedu. Join the queue of girls who can't handle the truth.

If you are going to address me please write in a language i understand.

It is so childish to gut out hatred on a forum like this.
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by chika98: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2008
whatever90:

make we hear word h2o2,I'm very sure its ur type that fall head over heels inlove wt girls anyhow

i don't blive what i read on d net

I know!! he would will cry his eyes out whenever something happens. Oversensitive oshi.
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by tope2000(f): 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2008
H2O2:

Im guessing you dont have things aka girls in ur family abi
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by H2O2: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2008
chika98:

How old are you again? 12 This is absolutely preposterous!!!
You should be ashamed of yourself for posting like a child.  At least offer some rebbutal. If the most tangible contribution you can make about my post is an attack on my person, then it must mean my post has put you at a loss for wiser words.
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by Sauron1: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2008
tope2000:

I do agree with that but love do make people do stupid things cool
Are u trying to tell me that you've never done something all in the name of love that u look back on now and think why in the hell did i do that

I am always in control of ma environment which has been branded by girls as "selfish".
Love gets men killed quicker than HIV.
Many great men fell in the past because they fell in love.
One has to tread carefully around it. . . . . . .It's a land mine.
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by jgirl3: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2008
H2O2:

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are so mean. Calling us objects now?
Ewoooooooooooo - Love is a beautiful thing that should not be wasted on NL girls? NL girls need love too.
Oh my goodness. Naija men with white women are men who have their preferences. If you're with a white girl because she's easy-going, you're messed up. Because she'll screw you over in other ways. We are not jealous. We are just bitter cos y'all are complete dogs most of the time.
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by chika98: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2008
H2O2:

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting like a child.  At least offer some rebbutal. If the most tangible contribution you can make about my post is an attack on my person, then it must mean my post has put you at a loss for wiser words.

It takes one to know one. Please close your immature filthy potty mouth! You haven't got anything smart to say. On your person ke? What kind of English is that? SDFU while you're at it. Dunce!

~Sauron~:

I am always in control of ma environment which has been branded by girls as "selfish".
Love gets men killed quicker than HIV.
Many great men fell in the past because they fell in love.
One has to tread carefully around it. . . . . . .It's a land mine.

Then again sometimes when you actually do find it . Treat it like a gold mine and never let it go. Love is a beautiful thing.
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by eldee(m): 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2008
For Bleep's sake, KARMA's just sumn man invented to emotionally convince fellow men to do good
The fact that there's no proof for it is even more annoying . . .
It's not even supported by the Bible

@j-girl
Will you recommend an NL chic to your brother??
Honestly!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"My Man Can't Leave Me Because No Woman Sucks Dick Better Than I' - Cardi B / See The Viral Video Of A Woman Fingering Herself Inside Public Bus / Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.