Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,331 members, 7,954,338 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools (7720 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Top 8 Reasons Why Hot And Sexy White Women ”love”/ Are Obsessed With Black Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by biolabee(m): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2008
This romance topics always form a  very interesting read as it ineviatably moves from the topic to certain personal beefs which exist between members and certain culprits are always identifiable,

This thread is sweet from scientific theories to karma and beef on black/white relationships and now suitability of N Landers,

Can we go back to the topic,

On a lighter note

I feel sorry for all the single girls who come here hoping to be UNsingle.

Is this true cheesy I just thot this was an online forum and that NL chics were above such,
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by H2O2: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2008
On the contrary, most naija women are hypertensive because we have to take all the BS that most of y'all throw at us. Not only that, when a naija man marries, you see signs of a good life. It's not the same for a naija woman. Sometimes she's happy, other times she's sad. You guys are our emotional pendulum forces.
Most white women take all the BS and keep shut but since we don't, we are considered troublesome. It's not fair.
How is it not the same for a naija woman who balloons from a size 6 to size 26 after marriage?

Guys are to blame because they keep answering these girls like muguns. It's very very sad. Y'all need to take a stance and spend money on who deserves to have money spent on them.
Oh jeez! Someone put you in this shape and form. I need you to go and see our resident therapist (baby osisi or maybe you should try topup). One of them will help you.
Are you kidding me? topup?  The poor girl cried for 6 good months after breaking up with a Naija dude.  Now that's a girl that didn't know what she had until she lost it.
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by eldee(m): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2008
presido1:

Narcissism which they sumtimes refereed as personality disorder.
Nah . . . that's extreme self-love.
I'm talking about the love I have for myself that won't make me give you my only phone
You know the most important person to you in this world is you??
As in you'll save yourself before Nelson Mandela anyday??
That's self-love
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by tope2000(f): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2008
~Sauron~:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Gurls hang around here like lions looking for innocent lambs like me to devour.
Thank God i have a guiding angel tope2000 that swats em away like flies. grin cheesy

If you are the no nonsense type and your partner is also stubborn, how would peace reign??

hehehehehe. . . . . . . . . u yourself always chase afta everything in skirt tongue grin

First of all, A no nonsense person should never be with a stubborn person, that relationship is doomed for failure. I never said a no nonsense and stubborn person would make a good relationship o, please don't get me wrong.There can never be peace even if act like a fool
If i am stubborn i would make sure i date someone that easy going, likeswise no nonsense person 2. .
But i still hold my ground on you can let your partner know her/his boundaries even if u are the fool in the relationship
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by Sauron1: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2008
tope2000:

hehehehehe. . . . . . . . . u yourself always chase afta everything in skirt tongue grin

First of all, A no nonsense person should never be with a stubborn person, that relationship is doomed for failure. I never said a no nonsense and stubborn person would make a good relationship o, please don't get me wrong.
If i am stubborn i would make sure i date some that isnt, likeswise no nonsense person 2. There can never be peace even if act like a fool.
But i still hold my ground on you can let your partner know her/his boundaries even if u are the fool in the relationship

So how did u know ur current boy/f wasn't stubborn in the wooing stage before dating him??
Remember, there was nuthing to argue about or drag in this period. . . .
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by tope2000(f): 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2008
~Sauron~:

So how did u know ur current boy/f wasn't stubborn in the wooing stage before dating him??
Remember, there was nuthing to argue about or drag in this period. . . .

This is why i take my time during wooing n dating stage cool
I hate rushing in2 relationship, i want to know what or who I'm gettin myself in2 before i start getting serious with them.
People hide alot of stuff during wooing n dating stages cool
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by Gtexcute(m): 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2008
The problems here starts with girls, they will never love a guy that loves them,they alway end up in a wrong hand and uses it as a yard stick in classifying the good ones like me.Using myself as an example,the girl i love never loved me,not until she was jilted.She left as she said to a greener pasture.When the going gets bad she came begging that she's in love with me.Here was i at fault or she?
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by Sauron1: 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2008
tope2000:

I hate rushing in2 relationship, i want to know what or who I'm gettin myself in2 before i start getting serious with them.

And if he's a good pretender??
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by presido1: 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2008
tope2000:

Everybody has his/her bad side. If u keep a hawks eye believe me you will not get that you want. You might even end up with that you don't like.
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by tope2000(f): 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2008
~Sauron~:

And if he's a good pretender??

Then may God never spare him grin

presido1:

Everybody has his/her bad side. If u keep a hawks eye believe me you will not get that you want. You might even end up with that you don't like.

as long as that person loves me
my dear its better i end up with sumone that loves me than sumone i love cool
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by presido1: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2008
tope2000:

my dear its better i end up with sumone that loves me than sumone i love cool
Nope!! itz better u end up with sumone u love that loves you. Don't settle sumwhere, settle where u want to.
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by tope2000(f): 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2008
presido1:

Nope!! itz better u end up with sumone u love that loves you. Don't settle sumwhere, settle where u want to.

AWWW. . . . Cute
but sumtimes we dont always get what we want in life, so if push should come to shove then i'll rather be with sumone that loves me than sumone i love
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by presido1: 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2008
tope2000:

AWWW. . . . Cute
but sumtimes we don't always get what we want in life, so if push should come to shove then i'll rather be with sumone that loves me than sumone i love
Thats when u are too desperate, remember the patient dog
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by tope2000(f): 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2008
presido1:

u mean the pretender tongue
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by chika98: 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2008
Gurls hang around here like lions looking for innocent lambs like me to devour

Sauron: Seems like someone is a little too conceited.
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by bravado: 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2008
You should be the greater fool for calling guys who fall in love a full,if you do not believe in love some others do.You should also know that you are a disgrace to ENGLISH LANGUAGE, Guy You No Go Even Primary School.Olodo sad
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by MissyB1(m): 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2008
bravado:

You should be the greater fool for calling guys who fall in love a full,if you do not believe in love some others do.You should also know that you are a disgrace to ENGLIST LANGUAGE, Guy You No Go Even Primary School.Olodo sad
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by Gtexcute(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2008
chika98:

Gurls hang around here like lions looking for innocent lambs like me to devour

Sauron: Seems like someone is a little too conceited.
hey! Who is that? Who told u, u are innocent? What are u doing here? I dare you to tell us if you are not directly or indirectly seekng who 'll be you milk dry 4 xmas.
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by chika98: 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2008
Gtexcute:

hey! Who is that? Who told u, u are innocent? What are u doing here? I dare you to tell us if you are not directly or indirectly seekng who 'll be you milk dry 4 xmas.

What are you on about?
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by agaba123(m): 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2008
chika98:

Mbanu Chika
Iru mara mma ekwesighi itu mbo
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 02, 2008
It has nothing to do with me. Women objectify themselves. For example, what do a lotta NL girls consider love? GSM, credit, etc. You give them these things and they will spread their legs as wide as the pacific ocean.

Lol. cheesy
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by Morenike3(f): 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2008
bravado:

You should be the greater fool for calling guys who fall in love a full,if you do not believe in love some others do.You should also know that you are a disgrace to ENGLIST LANGUAGE, Guy You No Go Even Primary School.Olodo sad
So what do we call men with bad ingilishi?
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by freakyy(m): 12:02am On Nov 03, 2008
Missy B,  How did you know what i was going to do??,  wink
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 03, 2008
@ topic

Most of us are made 'fools' for love at some point, BUT unless you have reached a point of making a lifelong commitment to a woman, you shouldn't go into complete fool mode - yes she can get away with a few things, but inevitably there must still be a level of guardedness before you determine if this is a person you'll give ANYTHING for.

Ladies stop dissing NL guys, we're not all TUMFULUS y'know

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by jgirl3: 6:58am On Nov 03, 2008
First of all, Eldee - If you weren't so in love with me, you would also allow your brother date me. I wouldn't want my sister dating you cos I'd be scared that you would play her.

How is it not the same for a naija woman who balloons from a size 6 to size 26 after marriage?
Are you kidding me? topup? The poor girl cried for 6 good months after breaking up with a Naija dude. Now that's a girl that didn't know what she had until she lost it.
A naija woman just grows in physical size and then y'all expect us to become superwoman afterwards. Giving us so much stress and not helping us out either. It's very sad.

As for topup, LOL! You are one mean dude. I'm sure IF she cried, she did it because she couldn't believe she wasted her time dating such a guy.
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2008

my dear a patient dog of dis days, na hunger go finish am o!!!
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by sexyLeamon(f): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2008

Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools

lol @poster who broke your heart? cheesy cheesy I can definitely tell your heart has been broken. but that is not
good enough reason to think people who fall in love are fool.
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by iz2much: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2008
U;re rite
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by soulamanne(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2008
bein a fool is part of it.but when u know u r a fool then u r not foolish, and try get masterin english grin.my nephew's own is in use
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by bilms(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2008
lol, ooh

u guys want to kill me.

i wonder y everybody keeps complaining about my post, my grammatical error, my assumptions, my reason for posting this topic.

well

about my grammatical error, for those who corrected me and find it hard to cope, i am very sorry. for those who think they are eficko (genus) and all they could complain about is how i did not go to primary school, well Na u sabi.

but my post( topic) still remain the same.

any Guys Who Fall In Love is a Fool,

well,

i have to start this way.

those who look at this topic scientifically,

all discovery was first assumed b4 experimented. after assumption, they cerement and then come to a conclusion.

for your information,

1) i have assumed
2) i have experimented
30 and now i have concluded. with fact and numerous evidences

irrespective of Ur partner, the love u share, how u use Ur head.

any guy that fall in love for a lady is a fool.

just look around u. and see what has been happening in the name of love.

when i watch titanic movie, i said ooh this is just a film. but now i happen to be part of the real titanic love movie.

no girl break this dude's @(that is me), infact no lady can. but what i have seen about this love mata, u will realize that it is better u jest date a girl and forget about love.
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by sexyLeamon(f): 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2008
@ bilms please tell us how was ur heart broken, there are experience people here who may advice you.
cause at the moment,it doesn't seems to be going right at all the way you are thinking grin grin
Re: Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools by mohawkchic(f): 1:21am On Nov 06, 2008
~There's nothing wrong with being a hopeless romantic who falls in love over & over again!!Or believing in Serendipity,the guiding hand of fate!!

~Are you that percentage of guys who have never fallen in love?

~One thing i know about love is this,no matter how determined you are "not to fall in love",when you meet that special someone who'll knock the socks of you,you'wouldnt even know what hit you!! & you'll be all too happy to declare you were a fool to think "Guys Who Fall In Love Are Fools!!"  wink

~You don't plan to fall in love . . .it happens in the most Intense magical way,from the change of rhythm of your heartbeat when you see or are with that person to the the funny flip flop feeling in your tummy  . . aah i love falling in love & it is a very special gift to receive & give back!!

~It wont always be a permanent feeling But its an Irreversible emotion,you can't help the way you feel,If you ask me,its the best feeling in the world . . flaws are non-existent, i want to spend every moment with that person,i feel passion,compassion,i feel like am walking on cloud 9 with a glaze over my eyes!! if that makes me a fool,i'll gladly suffer to be called a fool than not experience falling in love!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Back 2 My Country!! (nìger Republic) Photos... / URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. / Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.