Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right (31476 Views)

A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right / Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right / The Pain Of Finding True Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by lawrenceunaa: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2014
Tallesty1: Opposites attractsad
but birds of same feather....... tongue
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2014
kahanma:
Greetings brothers and sisters!

Can somebody please tell me how to open a thread on this forum..
we are busy now go to d next thread and ask tongue
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2014
kahanma:
Greetings brothers and sisters!

Can somebody please tell me how to open a thread on this forum..
we are busy now go to d next thread and ask tongue
thank me later
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by yungchop: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Nne I dey o, body dey do me somehow...very weak and clumsy these days. thanks for your concern...
How far that stuff, did you get them...my mail isn't working,so I wouldn't have gotten any mail, in case you sent one.
greetings!
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Ann2deals(f): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2014
Simplefaithy: . Mrs right too scarce oooo. I nd some of my dudes too can testify to dis. #teamSingleGuys
Mrs right are scarce for #teamSingleGuys simply because none of you guys are Mr right.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by maryhaam(f): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2014
synergycom19: What are the qualities of Mr Right
1, Tall
2, Muscular
3, Fat bank acount and willingness to waste it if possible
4, Romantic, sexy and appealing
5, Caring
6, Good dresser
7, Good sense of humour
8, Assist at the kitchen and home chores
if a man posses all this qualities he will not be needing a permanent woman to compliments him
dont speak for us all,u guys shuld stop ridiculing us,with this fat account thing,to me if he's physical look n account is good that just a plus......not a criteria hon....some of us are focused we look beyond that.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by kingslly(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2014
Gbamest,wordest...dis write up is just d bomb
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by PADOSKY667(m): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2014
True talk my brother cheesy.its just exactly as u have said and they need to understand that and stop d silly complains.he who wants success in any of his /her endeavor s must learn to work for it. cheesy grin > grin cheesy
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by jbaby265(f): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2014
there is notin like MR RIGHT or MRS RIGHT they dnt exist...dat imperfect dude/lady dat u love..try n make him or her ur RIGHT no body is perfect....

case close
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Wisdytech(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2014
I AM THE "MR RIGHT" Who wants me
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by 100Cents: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2014
Tallesty1: Lols............ You are right@Op.

I once asked a lady who was lamenting how hard it is to find a responsible guy a simple a question and she could not answer it.

"If you are this type of guy that you are looking for, would you marry a girl that is exactly like you?".

Be good, live as good and responsible as you want your husband to be and he will find you.

How can a woman who has fake hair, nails, eyelashes, breasts, lips, buttocks, fake collor, drinks, smokes, changes guys weekly, clubs till dawb have the nerve to ask for a real man?

Sorry, It doesn't work that way.

Well said..
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Confession14(f): 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Well said...But sometimes 1+1 does not give u two...Cos llife itself does not often gives us wat we deserve...being a mrs. Right does not automatically click u to mr. Right...A fact i cannot explain becos often men do take advantage of nice ladies...I have been blamed often times for the thorny relationships i have suffered "Nora u r too nice than expected or u r too nice for him to believe" Four people ringed that to my head including the parents of my last ex-boyfriend. Just be patient and just someday u will be rewarded...There is no constant factor Op.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Tee99(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
You can't find Mr. Right by going left. Gbam!
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Bizibi(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
maryhaam: dont speak for us all,u guys shuld stop ridiculing us,with this fat account thing,to me if he's physical look n account is good that just a plus......not a criteria hon....some of us are focused we look beyond that.
it is kinda difficult to believe that these days......gals were wonderful then but things have changed with Nigeria girls now......
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by tania28(f): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
In summary,you are ‎​What you attract.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by tania28(f): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
In summary,you are ‎​What you attract.be good n u wil attract good peepz
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by priscaoge(f): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Nne I dey o, body dey do me somehow...very weak and clumsy these days. thanks for your concern...
How far that stuff, did you get them...my mail isn't working,so I wouldn't have gotten any mail, in case you sent one.
Oh Dear Sorry oooh! I pray it's a good body change ooo*Winks*
Yea I went to see her but she travelled but promised to call me once she's in town. I will update u once I got them!

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Tallesty1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
lawrenceunaa: but birds of same feather....... tongue
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by cisse7575(m): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
i m a nigerian spiritual Healer
that Provide Services For Spiritual Healing,
Herbal Healing,
Native Healing,
Spell Casting Services
And solves most problems with sicknesses failed
by other doctors and healers by using the power
of the Holy Quran. i'm an experience in treating
and solving most problems
and complications affecting the majority of people
among the populations in Nigeria . If you have
been suffering with a lot of difficulties and blinded
by not knowing what to do about it ,It is time to
give your self a question that why others are
happy and successful all the time in their lives
while you are not? No matter whatever cultural
background or religious believer you are, but as
long as you’re
a human being this can be the solution of your
problem. BELOW ARE our SERVICES
Prayer from the holy Quran to take away bad luck
& give good luck in life
Fix broken relationships, marriages
Treat pregnancy problems
Fight evil , witchcraft , ghost, bad spell, Curses,
Nightmares & cleans homes.
Bring back lost lover, families, Friends, wealth
& properties
Makes court cases ,divorces , bad debts to
disappear.
Herbs for losing weight
Solve financial and domestic difficulties
Payer to bring back stolen goods.
Sale quick potions to boost
customers in business.
Gain promotions at work place.
Make your admired partner to be yours.
Prayer that can make you have a good
job.
Stop someone to interfere in your love
relationship & family.
Mixtures of herbs for intimate weakness.
Herbs to enlarge your intimate system to
satisfy your partner.
Cure long illnesses.
Treat intimate transmitted infections quickly.
Lucky prayer to increase your wealthy.
Powerful herbs for curing early expulsion.
Work to protect away from car
robbers,hijacker , properties attacks Etc….
Is your husband having an affairs and you
suspect him to cheat on you or a wife?
Is he or she weak in bed or stingy with money?
doesn’t he or she want to give you what you ask
for?
Is there some body jealous with your relationship
and try to separate you? especially relatives?
Is your partner delaying your marriage or don’t
want to give you a child.
I also have the mixed remedies to cure defiant
diseases like:- Asthma, Diabetes, Blood pressure,
long
illnesses, Cancer, lung infection, and many more.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by 100Cents: 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
mencade5:
my brother, i just gave you one like for this.

We are very unfortunate in this our generation.

Our fore fathers were so lucky in their days. These we have scraps as ladies displaying their staled menstrualized, deepened, widened, sexually over-used pusssssiiiii.

With these flaws they still want a mr right.

Na thunder go dey fire una with una lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Bezed(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
maryhaam: dont speak for us all,u guys shuld stop ridiculing us,with this fat account thing,to me if he's physical look n account is good that just a plus......not a criteria hon....some of us are focused we look beyond that.
but how come almost every girl uses this same statement as you did,and yet the complaints are still so widespread?. doesn't it show that most of you who use it doesn't actually mean it but just use it to sound good in the eyes of men.. all I know is if you are good be good ppl will see it.. ppl can't stop generalizing cos cos most of you can't stick to what dey say..

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by hkidola00(m): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
like d wise saying,two wrongs cannot make a right
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by chrisexy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
It's amazing how most ladies are in search of Mr. Right when deep down their fragile hearts, they know they are nothing close to Ms. Right. If you were the almighty Mr. Right, would you settle down with someone like you? Every man wants a good woman. You don't necessarily have to be a saint, but lead a modest life. If you have what it takes to be the right woman for a man, trust me, many Mr. Rights will be 'fighting' over you. http://diaryoftheblackchild..com/2014/07/how-to-know-mr-right.html

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
yungchop: greetings!
Greetings too
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by maryhaam(f): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
Bizibi: it is kinda difficult to believe that these days......gals were wonderful then but things have changed with Nigeria girls now......
u can say that again a few of us,wil change the trend.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by maryhaam(f): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
Bezed: but how come almost every girl uses this same statement as you did,and yet the complaints are still so widespread?. doesn't it show that most of you who use it doesn't actually mean it but just use it to sound good in the eyes of men.. all I know is if you are good be good ppl will see it.. ppl can't stop generalizing cos cos most of you can't stick to what dey say..
ur encounter with the good one will change ur perception.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Simplefaithy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ann2deals: Mrs right are scarce for #teamSingleGuys simply because none of you guys are Mr right.
. I bet to disagree ma'am here is one mr right (my humble_self)
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by ChildofChukwu(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
BreezyRita: So, in conclusion, just as good men are hard to find, "manageable" ladies are unicorns!!!!

What is GOOSE for Uganda... Is GOOD for PERU

Unicorns OMG!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well spoken!
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by polz(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
cisse7575: i m a nigerian spiritual Healer
that Provide Services For Spiritual Healing,
Herbal Healing,
Native Healing,
Spell Casting Services
And solves most problems with sicknesses failed
by other doctors and healers by using the power
of the Holy Quran. i'm an experience in treating
and solving most problems
and complications affecting the majority of people
among the populations in Nigeria . If you have
been suffering with a lot of difficulties and blinded
by not knowing what to do about it ,It is time to
give your self a question that why others are
happy and successful all the time in their lives
while you are not? No matter whatever cultural
background or religious believer you are, but as
long as you’re
a human being this can be the solution of your
problem. BELOW ARE our SERVICES
Prayer from the holy Quran to take away bad luck
& give good luck in life
Fix broken relationships, marriages
Treat pregnancy problems
Fight evil , witchcraft , ghost, bad spell, Curses,
Nightmares & cleans homes.
Bring back lost lover, families, Friends, wealth
& properties
Makes court cases ,divorces , bad debts to
disappear.
Herbs for losing weight
Solve financial and domestic difficulties
Payer to bring back stolen goods.
Sale quick potions to boost
customers in business.
Gain promotions at work place.
Make your admired partner to be yours.
Prayer that can make you have a good
job.
Stop someone to interfere in your love
relationship & family.
Mixtures of herbs for intimate weakness.
Herbs to enlarge your intimate system to
satisfy your partner.
Cure long illnesses.
Treat intimate transmitted infections quickly.
Lucky prayer to increase your wealthy.
Powerful herbs for curing early expulsion.
Work to protect away from car
robbers,hijacker , properties attacks Etc….
Is your husband having an affairs and you
suspect him to cheat on you or a wife?
Is he or she weak in bed or stingy with money?
doesn’t he or she want to give you what you ask
for?
Is there some body jealous with your relationship
and try to separate you? especially relatives?
Is your partner delaying your marriage or don’t
want to give you a child.
I also have the mixed remedies to cure defiant
diseases like:- Asthma, Diabetes, Blood pressure,
long
illnesses,EBOLA Cancer, lung infection, and many more.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by 100Cents: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
mencade5: one is even disturbing me for marriage now. I invited her, she came, we made romance, but i assured her i wont go go against her wish. (i only stripped her naked), i was still studying her, after she left, she called me mumu on whatsapp. I said no wahala.

No she dey hang my neck for marriage. God forbid bad thing.

Oh mencade, you too have discovered that they give sex on the first date when they want love and marriage.

Women are too mundane in thinking. They reason that sex will tie down the man ignoring their multiple bad behaviours. story !

Any lady I touch on a first date means I do not value her. But women reason in the opposite direction..

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by polz(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! undecided

U nid 2 c ao many ppl ar viewind diz thread
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by hkidola00(m): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
rigarmortis: The main problem with naija girls is that they look for relationships where they wont offer anything but have all, very myopic, they want the perfect guy, who has every and is easily manipulated but they girl is ugly, with no job and has no brain, what happens to building something that lasts with your man?....no...they want everything now, they live in their own telemundo directed utopia, very sad.

All the mr. Right seekers are easily identified when seen, they are the easiest to play because the read meanings into every gesture and are carried away by your pseudo actions, one word of advices though, introduce them only to not too close friends and your brother, as a side chick, never introduce her to your mom or sister, the problem is if you don’t do so, she will leave before you have time to sample the puzzy and then your efforts and free puzzy is gone, there comes a time when she will want to meet other members, your close friends and family.......just know that its time to go, she will form angry and go away with the mindset that you will come back, use the opportunity that form our own anger, transfer the guilt and break of.

Ok ok, you can have one or two last breaking up s,ex when its rainy and cold but let the break up begin, no more permanency.
And for those who are afraid of being turned into and atm...you are wrong, these set are the easiest, most of them have done it all, what they need is for you to have a crib, ready cash, good wardrobe, ACT READY TO MARRY AND SERIOUS, GIVE HER FUN....THATS all...if you play it right you will mould her into thinking that every is right until after marriage before she will let down her guard.

But alas, it wasn’t meant to be, don’t forget to act very heart broken, if you can transfer the guilt and blame it on her, blame it on fate...............................................you guys were not meant to be, with deep regret you will have to let her go,....to get the mr. Right...the few ones left.
meen bro,i just dey feel ur every word,respect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed / Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? / Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.