Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right (31473 Views)

A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right / Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right / The Pain Of Finding True Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by ibdeals1(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2014
ok
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Arsenate(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2014
wow wow...going by the testimonies of many brothers in here our ladies have really gone astray. wth. one brother said any time he sees a beautiful lady all he could think of is" here comes another olosho". I feel so sad that our sisters have totally lost their dignity and womanhood. totally totally

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by spanzed(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2014
sopoundz: too much friendzoning is d reason most ladies search for Mr right. he comes wen she's btw d age of 15 to 24(spends tym on d bench like mikel) prolly he aint financially buoyant, not to handsome, no swag to list a few as time goes on he realises his potential n leaves d bench. wen she starts searchn he'd b gone married n happy. something I've learnt in life "a lady grows to become old, a guy grows to be young"
u have spoken my mind...Shikena

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by rigarmortis: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2014
The main problem with naija girls is that they look for relationships where they wont offer anything but have all, very myopic, they want the perfect guy, who has every and is easily manipulated but they girl is ugly, with no job and has no brain, what happens to building something that lasts with your man?....no...they want everything now, they live in their own telemundo directed utopia, very sad.

All the mr. Right seekers are easily identified when seen, they are the easiest to play because the read meanings into every gesture and are carried away by your pseudo actions, one word of advices though, introduce them only to not too close friends and your brother, as a side chick, never introduce her to your mom or sister, the problem is if you don’t do so, she will leave before you have time to sample the puzzy and then your efforts and free puzzy is gone, there comes a time when she will want to meet other members, your close friends and family.......just know that its time to go, she will form angry and go away with the mindset that you will come back, use the opportunity that form our own anger, transfer the guilt and break of.

Ok ok, you can have one or two last breaking up s,ex when its rainy and cold but let the break up begin, no more permanency.
And for those who are afraid of being turned into and atm...you are wrong, these set are the easiest, most of them have done it all, what they need is for you to have a crib, ready cash, good wardrobe, ACT READY TO MARRY AND SERIOUS, GIVE HER FUN....THATS all...if you play it right you will mould her into thinking that every is right until after marriage before she will let down her guard.

But alas, it wasn’t meant to be, don’t forget to act very heart broken, if you can transfer the guilt and blame it on her, blame it on fate...............................................you guys were not meant to be, with deep regret you will have to let her go,....to get the mr. Right...the few ones left.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Arsenate(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2014
princefunmi:

A very good question I like to ask in talks like this is "How do you define Mr. Right or Mrs. Right?"

And every time I get a response, there never seems to be a right answer.

This utopian notion of Mr. Right is actually shutting doors for people. We spend so much time searching that we forget that the first place to start is with ourselves. If we find Mr or Miss Right, do we actually look like Mr or Miss Right to that person?

That is where people miss it. Because truth be told no matter how right a person appears in the first instance, as time goes on there would be reasons why he may not look like the right person. You know why? Because you would have seen another person whose strengths look like the answer to the current guys weaknesses. But we forget that this new guy also has his own weakness which will also be answered in another person's strengths and it goes on and on.

So when exactly will you find Mr right? True happiness does not lie in finding Mr right. It lies in being able to enjoy the strengths of the one you are with and at the same accepting his weaknesses.
such a very intelligent input. just so many smart guys here. I'm learning a lot
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by youngalex(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2014
The problem wit 2014 Ladies is that of misplaced priority..For most ladies cash is their priority and once the cash is there every other thing is manageable..Imagine a lady I wanted to match-make with my cousin the first question she asked me "Is the guy loaded" In shock I replied her yes he is loaded wit talent and good qualities a homely man should have..She asked again "where does he work?" I told her he is a fed.civil servant she simply said "am not interested"...obviously I realized over time that she placed a bet wit her friends that she must land a rich cute guy as husband..I simply wished her well afterall dats her choice

10 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by patiencezee(f): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2014
If u no see mr right, carry mr left then drag him to the right
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by drealnamdy(m): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2014
Imagine the trash lookin for MR right when she's even puffin smoke and downin alchohol...which right sense man will she attract in dat situation...*pukes* pure care case of charcoal callin pot black.. angry
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by eminex(m): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2014
if u can't find Mr. Right, get Mr. Left & shape him to ur ideal Mr. Right
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2014
mencade5: my brother i dey ooo. Hw life na?
we thank God oo and u??
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by bukatyne(f): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2014
Mutuwa: LATE MARRIAGE Is the cause of all this..and how the media defines the kind of man ladies should go for,most ladies don't usually go for short guys... grin

"By late marriage, I mean from 32 years for the woman and 40 years for the man.
Honestly the disadvantages are numerous For a lady.Menopause now starts earlier.I don't know whether to blame it on dietary habits or environmental factors, women now experience menopause earlier; some as early as 35. Women who marry late panic and fret about having children.
Their anxiety can also delay achieving pregnancy. Women over 35 also miscarry easily and experience more complications during delivery.Again when women don't marry early,they become fearful at the prospect of becoming spinsters that they abandon the search for Mr Right and accept any Mr Available.
Desperation can lead to wrong choice and failed marriage. When a lady is made career-wise, men get scared of her.They feel an inherent sense of inferiority. Those that muster the courage may be seen by her as gold diggers and opportunists.
Better to marry when you can get genuine love and grow with the person than wait to be on the begging end Reality things. wink

Very true however not everyone is lucky
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2014
In summary marriage is not for everyone. Society views on marriage must change and adjust to the new reality. Not every person can leave with another. Some ppl are just too self inclined. Our parents endured it buh I don't think our generation can. Might be career, been sexually liberated, your standards are too high, u have personal issues, u don't want to get commited etc women are now more physical so they think and act like men. A lady might be in love with upto 3 diff guys and I mean deeply. Out tv has changed our views of the opposite sex for ladies its d will smith, brad pitt, tom cruise kinda guy. And for the men well just watch mtv base and u know our kinda gals, we have been conditioned to get attracted to d opposite sex who has no flaws. Buh just go outside( the real world) and u see what a fallacy dat mentality is. It has helped put so many ppl in bondage.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nacl: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2014
nikkypearl: Get Mr left and turn him to the RIGHT!!

There nothing like MR RIGHT!
shocked.. NOBODY CAN CHANGE AN ADULT.
THOSE THAT KEEP SAYING THERE IS NO MR RIGHT ARE THE ONES WHO KEEP WAITING TILL ETERNITY.
THERE IS A PARTNER OUT THERE FOR EVERYBODY
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge: Hehheheheh,not againgrin

Btw where is Kachisbarbieundecidedundecided Is she on Leave?
Nne I dey o, body dey do me somehow...very weak and clumsy these days. thanks for your concern...
How far that stuff, did you get them...my mail isn't working,so I wouldn't have gotten any mail, in case you sent one.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by logica(m): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2014
The funny one is the "butt uglies" looking for Denzel Washington. At least if you are going to be looking for a handsome man, ensure your mirror is not tricking you; or that you have not been lied to by some wicked people (who managed to convince you that you look good).

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by mencade5(m): 11:17am On Sep 17, 2014
snowprince07: we thank God oo and u??
am wonderful.

U travel? E don tay wey i see you
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by lawrsmith(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2014
bist: Too long, mehn!!!
that is why they say if you want to hide something for a black man hide it inside a book
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by TRADELYN: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2014
mencade5: researcher!
grin grin grin
Yes, Sir!

Have you got any work for me?

I promise to give you 20% of the project fee.
shocked
Warning: This is a secret between you and I. Please don't tell anybody!
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by TRADELYN: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2014
mencade5: researcher!
grin grin grin
Yes, Sir!

shocked

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by mencade5(m): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2014
TRADELYN:
grin grin grin
Yes, Sir!

shocked
not yet ooo

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by TRADELYN: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2014
donroxy: Girls of nowadays still think guys doesn't want anything beyond pvssy and beauty !!

It is tit-4-tat , who said I should be the only one paying the bills in 21st century ! .... U gat to be Mrs Right to find Mr Right .... Call girl even dey find Mr right in the club with Sphaggeti top and G-string grin
Correct!
For their own good, I think they have to be told that it is becoming cheap day by day!
They need to learn from Linda Ikeji.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2014
mencade5: am wonderful.

U travel? E don tay wey i see you
yes I travel to koboland grin
guy I de.y oo na busy things
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by bengoodcreature: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2014
Wow Lord have mercy
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Ann2deals(f): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2014
yeah! that woman is my role model, i am actually waiting for someone else to talk about it. now I will be proud to say it anytime, anywhere and people will now know that my want is in the market. oh my gush I can't wait to wear the garment of Mrs. right to the market in search of Mr. right by nxt 3years.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by kahanma(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2014
Greetings brothers and sisters!

Can somebody please tell me how to open a thread on this forum..
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Simplefaithy(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2014
mcdreeezy: I never knew husbands were so scarce like this oh, I thought it was a joke... Sorry to the single and searchin ladies
. Mrs right too scarce oooo. I nd some of my dudes too can testify to dis. #teamSingleGuys
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Simplefaithy(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2014
kahanma:
Greetings brothers and sisters!

Can somebody please tell me how to open a thread on this forum..
. How much are u going to pay?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by hensben(m): 11:42am On Sep 17, 2014
woman!!! pause! are you MRS. RIGHT?
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Ann2deals(f): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2014
bengoodcreature: Wow Lord have mercy
have mercy on guys; right.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by synergycom19: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2014
What are the qualities of Mr Right
1, Tall and handsome
2, Muscular
3, Fat bank acount and willingness to waste it if possible
4, Romantic, sexy and appealing
5, Caring
6, Good dresser
7, Good sense of humour
8, Assist at the kitchen and home chores
if a man posses all this qualities he will not be needing a permanent woman to compliments him

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Luvdmx(m): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2014
wink

7 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by chinex276(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2014
I cant lie bt i know i didnt read d post, if u ask me y? Its simply 4 three reasons.

1. Coz i dnt know who is MR. Right nd what he has done that every woman is looking for him.
2. Coz i am not a woman, dat i should join in d search of dat fellow (mr.right)
3. Pls if u catch d said (mr. right) pls post his pics 4 my viewing pleasure, nd so i dnt av anything 2 do with his family...

Bt b4 then me nd dis my friend have 2 take our lunch...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. / Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? / My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.