Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death (3815 Views)

Abdul Haji, Somali Muslim Saves Hundreds, Hailed As International Hero! / Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics / Humans Are Wicked - Woman Stoned For Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by cooker: 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2009
why was that 13 years old girl stoned to death did she commit adultery? why didnt they stone the men that raped her also that is just nasty! why must she die for the sin commited by those men they should have stoned the men instead.
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by Abuzola(m): 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2009
Like i said before the story is a crap
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by muhsin(m): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2009
A pure one.
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by cooker: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2009
why should someone that commits adultery be stoned in the first place. i think it is only God that has the right to deal with anybody if he wants that. he is the greatest in the world.so why dont they leave the person that commits adultery into God's hands. thou shall not kill is that not in the old testament?
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by olabowale(m): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2009
cooker the same old testament said that the fornicator and adultery people should be stoned, the reason they approached jesus who the bible assigned the famous "who ever does not sin should throw the the first stone," phrase. i often ask myself, why didnt the biblical jesus show us that he did not sin, by throwing the proverbial first stone, as he had said? i guess he did not remain sinless, from the bible obvious killing of tree, calling people fools, especially when he knows that whoever calls anybody a fool will go to hell, calling a nation of people dogs, unfit to eat crumbs falling off from the child's table! You want more?

by the way, the jews didnt think jesus judgement amounted to anything, the more reason they came to Muhammad (AS) to give them the final judgement, confirming what was in Torah.

i am not responding to the 13 years old girl's issue.
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by sleek29(m): 7:39am On Oct 23, 2009
@olabowale, He was the only one remaining, and yet He didn't throw the stone simply because He forgave her, He has the nature of the Father in Him, He told her ''Go and sin no more''

Matthew 7:1 "Judge not, that ye be not judged. "
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by Abuzola(m): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2009
Show us the verse that jesus said he wasn't a sinner and he forgave her, liar
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2009
olabowale:

cooker the same old testament said that the fornicator and adultery people should be stoned, the reason they approached jesus who the bible assigned the famous "who ever does not sin should throw the the first stone," phrase. i often ask myself, why didnt the biblical jesus show us that he did not sin, by throwing the proverbial first stone, as he had said? i guess he did not remain sinless, from the bible obvious killing of tree, calling people fools, especially when he knows that whoever calls anybody a fool will go to hell, calling a nation of people dogs, unfit to eat crumbs falling off from the child's table! You want more?

by the way, the jews didnt think jesus judgement amounted to anything, the more reason they came to Muhammad (AS) to give them the final judgement, confirming what was in Torah.

i am not responding to the 13 years old girl's issue.

God has judged all the world as being guilty before Him (Romans 3:19,23).  Jesus was able to offer that woman forgiveness for her sin, because He was on His way to die on the cross for her.  She acknowledged Him as "Lord," but He still told her, "Go, and sin no more." If she didn't repent, she would perish.

This shows us a fearful thing we face in God's Law.  The very stones call for our blood.  The Law cries out for justice; it has no mercy.  It demands, "The soul that sins shall die!" (Ezekiel 18:4).  But the Judge who rules can, at His own discretion, administer the spirit of the Law, and its spirit says that mercy rejoices over judgment -- God is rich in mercy to all who call upon Him.

The letter kills, but the Spirit brings life.  God is not wiling that the wrath of the Law fall upon guilty sinners, because He would rather acquit the criminal from the courtroom, and He can do so because of Calvary.
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by olabowale(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2009
@Olaadegbu: « #71 on: Today at 10:38:27 AM »
God has judged all the world as being guilty before Him (Romans 3:19,23). Jesus was able to offer that woman forgiveness for her sin, because He was on His way to die on the cross for her. She acknowledged Him as "Lord," but He still told her, "Go, and sin no more." If she didn't repent, she would perish.
Was Jesus responding to the woman's blasphemy of calling him God, since Jesus in earlier time escoriated a person who merely called him "good!"? Jesus didnt die for no one; considering that your Bible says that no one shall be responsible for the sin of another, and no one shall go to paradise on the good of another! Do you under, Olaadegbu? Continue to quote Paul, while you ignore the statement of the "son of man, the prophet who had no honor among his people!" Remember that the Jews did not think Jesus judgement amount to anything, yet they are still the holder of your salvation, according to you in your "salvation is of the Jews!"?

I remember that the bible says that the 12 disciples (not apostles so Judas Iscariot counts, while Paul does not count since he was not a disciple) shall judge the 12 nations/tribes of israel. If this is taking as truth , then you have 12 Gods right there, as they are judging. No? Another proof of your multiple gods concept!

This shows us a fearful thing we face in God's Law. The very stones call for our blood. The Law cries out for justice; it has no mercy. It demands, "The soul that sins shall die!" (Ezekiel 18:4). But the Judge who rules can, at His own discretion, administer the spirit of the Law, and its spirit says that mercy rejoices over judgment -- God is rich in mercy to all who call upon Him.
The richness, is not when you call Him without repentance, a sincere one in your heart, changing your evil ways to the correct way He had laid bare in front of you: Thou shall not worship anyother gods, on earth or in heaven; Jesus was on earth. Since you dont even know who the ghost is, then he is in heaven. God the Almighty Creator says He is a jealouse God, yet you make all kind of associates for Him? How do you then justify God forgiving you, in your pure hardheartedness, when the muslims are directing you away from it and you stubbornly stick with it?

The letter kills, but the Spirit brings life. God is not wiling that the wrath of the Law fall upon guilty sinners, because He would rather acquit the criminal from the courtroom, and He can do so because of Calvary.
Like the couth will say it pure fabrication; we see the Jewish God punishing hard, and He did not change His modus operandi (even though you do not still get it, overlooking it or arrogantly ignoring it on a whim of wishful thinking), the reason there is "lake of fire" which in real human clear term; hellfire! Without the letter, even from the Bible, there is no spirit or law, because neither you will know, because there will no other way to know about them; Jesus said "i do not come to abolish the law, but fulfill it and whoever abolishes it or encourages anyone to abolish it, shall be the least in the kingdom," speaks volume; Jesus lived it and wanted others to live it, without even a single jot removed or unfulfilled! I guess Olaadegbu does not pay attention to what Jesus said, but dancing on Paul's statements instead!

The heart of the human problem is the problem of the human heart
So how did you arrive at 1 God the Creator of all, when from three gods or three personalities, one being human who did not come to be noticed in existence, if we agree with Biblical story to make this point, until "let there be light" was spoken, then the other being a ghostly thing, being the weakest, even the "word" has been argued to be higher than it and the father who is placed in a chair, being the third? This is the heart of the human problem of the human problem of the heart!
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by RichyBlacK(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2009
There is no justification for killing a 13-year-old girl, none!

Any person, irrespective of his/her religion, religious standing, stature in society, political influence or economic status that advocates for the murder of a 13 year-old girl is a beast from hell and should be imprisoned on Mars.

Any Muslim who even thinks of excusing this is a fool! Any version of Islam that supports this is demonic and all adherents of such barbarism must be wiped off the face of the earth!
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by Abuzola(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2009
smiley
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by Abuzola(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2009
@richy, what say you of this

Jesus Will Kill Children

"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works." (Revelation 2:22-23)

Stone The Woman!

"If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;" (Deuteronomy 22:22)

"Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you." (Deuteronomy 22:24)
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:01am On Oct 24, 2009
olabowale:

@Olaadegbu: « #71 on: Today at 10:38:27 AM » Was Jesus responding to the woman's blasphemy of calling him God, since Jesus in earlier time escoriated a person who merely called him "good!"? Jesus didnt die for no one; considering that your Bible says that no one shall be responsible for the sin of another, and no one shall go to paradise on the good of another! Do you under, Olaadegbu? Continue to quote Paul, while you ignore the statement of the "son of man, the prophet who had no honor among his people!" Remember that the Jews did not think Jesus judgement amount to anything, yet they are still the holder of your salvation, according to you in your "salvation is of the Jews!"?

The fact that Jesus forgave the adulterous woman of her sin should tell you that He as God is the only One who can forgive sins, but I suppose your islamic spectacles would not permit you to see that. No person was righteous enough to pay for our sins because we have all sinned and come short of His glory. Jesus Christ paid for the sins of humankind because He had no sin of His own, again this should tell you that He was God in human flesh. He had to become human so as to pay the eternal penalty for our sins. I know that your beliefs does not believe that all things are possible with God, the fact that you do not believe that God can become a man makes you an unbeliever, thus, limiting God.

olabowale:

I remember that the bible says that the 12 disciples (not apostles so Judas Iscariot counts, while Paul does not count since he was not a disciple) shall judge the 12 nations/tribes of israel. If this is taking as truth , then you have 12 Gods right there, as they are judging. No? Another proof of your multiple gods concept!

Since you are a self confessed unbeliever in the Bible I do not expect you to believe not to talk of understanding what the Bible means. Even earthly kings have princes ruling over nations that are under their dominion but your islamic thinking will not perceive how this can be possible.

olabowale:

The richness, is not when you call Him without repentance, a sincere one in your heart, changing your evil ways to the correct way He had laid bare in front of you: Thou shall not worship anyother gods, on earth or in heaven; Jesus was on earth. Since you dont even know who the ghost is, then he is in heaven. God the Almighty Creator says He is a jealouse God, yet you make all kind of associates for Him? How do you then justify God forgiving you, in your pure hardheartedness, when the muslims are directing you away from it and you stubbornly stick with it?

God is merciful but He is also a Judge. Those who scorn at His mercy will surely have to face the wrath of His Justice. His mercy was revealed at Calvary when He allowed His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to be crucified and die for the atonement and forgiveness of our sins, but if you refuse His mercy then you will have to face Him as Judge and it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. No demon god will be able to come to your rescue on Judgment Day.

olabowale:

Like the couth will say it pure fabrication; we see the Jewish God punishing hard, and He did not change His modus operandi (even though you do not still get it, overlooking it or arrogantly ignoring it on a whim of wishful thinking), the reason there is "lake of fire" which in real human clear term; hellfire! Without the letter, even from the Bible, there is no spirit or law, because neither you will know, because there will no other way to know about them; Jesus said "i do not come to abolish the law, but fulfill it and whoever abolishes it or encourages anyone to abolish it, shall be the least in the kingdom," speaks volume; Jesus lived it and wanted others to live it, without even a single jot removed or unfulfilled! I guess Olaadegbu does not pay attention to what Jesus said, but dancing on Paul's statements instead!

The Law cries out for Justice but in the case of the Somalian islamic authorities justice was not served. The poor girl was raped, your islamic sharia let the rapist go scott free and they now cooked up lies that will enable them to justify their killing of the innocent girl. So you can see that there is no Justice not to even talk about mercy in your practices. Jesus came to give the proper interpretation of the Law and to fulfil it but you have not only terribly plagiarised it but you have wrongly interpreted it and not seen how Jesus came to fulfil it in the sensse that He will rather have mercy than to mete out Judgment.

olabowale:

So how did you arrive at 1 God the Creator of all, when from three gods or three personalities, one being human who did not come to be noticed in existence, if we agree with Biblical story to make this point, until "let there be light" was spoken, then the other being a ghostly thing, being the weakest, even the "word" has been argued to be higher than it and the father who is placed in a chair, being the third? This is the heart of the human problem of the human problem of the heart!

The God that I serve that is unknown to you is the Uncreated Creator who is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent, He is able to do all things, He formed a body for Himself and came to this earth to live as a man so as to make man become sons and daughters of God and rescue us from the penalty of sin by dying on the cross and raising from the dead to live forever. Jesus has now made it possible for God's mercy to be available to us as we accept this gift of eternal life that is in the Son. If you reject the Son you have rejected the Father and you will have to defend yourself on Judgment Day, even Mohammed will have to stand before God to be judged.
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by RichyBlacK(m): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2009
Abuzola:

@richy, what say you of this

Jesus Will Kill Children

"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works." (Revelation 2:22-23)

Stone The Woman!

"If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;" (Deuteronomy 22:22)

"Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you." (Deuteronomy 22:24)

Abuzola,

You can't disappoint me! I know it's only Muslims of your kind - Taliban style - that will find any justification to kill a 13-year old.

Thank God for the rapid and far-reaching dissemination of news that the internet provides. More people in the sane world are aware that extremist Muslims, like Abuzola, abound, hence they (sane humans) need to be watchful.
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by Abuzola(m): 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2009
So thats all u can say to clear the charges of ur gangleader jesus ? Huh, too bad
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by olabowale(m): 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2009
@Olaadegbu: « #76 on: October 24, 2009, 01:01 AM »  
The fact that Jesus forgave the adulterous woman of her sin should tell you that He as God is the only One who can forgive sins, but I suppose your islamic spectacles would not permit you to see that.  No person was righteous enough to pay for our sins because we have all sinned and come short of His glory.  Jesus Christ paid for the sins of humankind because He had no sin of His own, again this should tell you that He was God in human flesh.  He had to become human so as to pay the eternal penalty for our sins.  I know that your beliefs does not believe that all things are possible with God, the fact that you do not believe that God can become a man makes you an unbeliever, thus, limiting God.
Ogbeni, you now the prayer called the Lord's Prayer? Jesus of the Bible along with his disciples said "Forgive us our sins, on earth". This shows that Jesus is not what you said he is! Please be serious, man. And if he did not have a sin, he would have thrown "a proverbial gesture" stone to show that he was not one of the "sinful!" My brother Olaadegbu, if I am to calibrate the three personalities or persons of God as you say it in Trinity, then whatever happens to Jesus also happen to the others; father and ghost?

So lets say when Jesus was doing # 1, or # 2 or eating or sleeping or being tempted by satan, or driven into the wilderness, when he was praying in the Garden of Geshemane, when he was weeping and petitioning, when he was so angry that he turned the tables over or when he was so hungry that he cursed a tree (LOL; where do you want me to stop?), you are saying Father and Ghost are in the same exact condition. No? Then I ask you, is any of these worthy of God? If I am a disbeliever by this, I am grateful to God Who prevents my heart from following or accepting any of these! God will never do things that do not fit His Majestic Quality, so for me all things are possible wth God is within Godly Domain, separate and distinct from man's. Jesus was man, was he not; check your Bible before you answer!

[Quote]Since you are a self confessed unbeliever in the Bible I do not expect you to believe not to talk of understanding what the Bible means.  Even earthly kings have princes ruling over nations that are under their dominion but your islamic thinking will not perceive how this can be possible.[/quote]Show me an example of earthly King that has a prince ruling a domain for him, and I will show you that the king does not control the territory under that earthly Prince. Is an example possible in any of the Yoruba Nations (sorry towns, cities, villages) of Nigeria?
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by olabowale(m): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2009
God is merciful but He is also a Judge. Those who scorn at His mercy will surely have to face the wrath of His Justice. His mercy was revealed at Calvary when He allowed His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to be crucified and die for the atonement and forgiveness of our sins, but if you refuse His mercy then you will have to face Him as Judge and it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. No demon god will be able to come to your rescue on Judgment Day.
Those who lie against Him, calling Him a food eating son of a woman will get it hard.

[Quote]The Law cries out for Justice but in the case of the Somalian islamic authorities justice was not served. The poor girl was raped, your islamic sharia let the rapist go scott free and they now cooked up lies that will enable them to justify their killing of the innocent girl. So you can see that there is no Justice not to even talk about mercy in your practices. Jesus came to give the proper interpretation of the Law and to fulfil it but you have not only terribly plagiarised it but you have wrongly interpreted it and not seen how Jesus came to fulfil it in the sensse that He will rather have mercy than to mete out Judgment.[/quoteShow me in Quran and ahadith where you get this, Olaadegbu?

[Quote]The God that I serve that is unknown to you is the Uncreated Creator who is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent, He is able to do all things, He formed a body for Himself and came to this earth to live as a man so as to make man become sons and daughters of God and rescue us from the penalty of sin by dying on the cross and raising from the dead to live forever. Jesus has now made it possible for God's mercy to be available to us as we accept this gift of eternal life that is in the Son. If you reject the Son you have rejected the Father and you will have to defend yourself on Judgment Day, even Mohammed will have to stand before God to be judged.[/quote]I wonder if the three Gods all came at once, none preceeding the other, especially when Jesus did not come up until "let there be light" was utered, yet there was still some darkness? Finally, when some ghost overpowered and overshadowed and cover up Mary, it was not sexual, maybe then some Christian woman and man can try that with the spouse and see what happened after a good sweat?[/quote]
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by RichyBlacK(m): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2009
Abuzola:

So thats all u can say to clear the charges of your gangleader jesus ? Huh, too bad

If you don't understand the Bible don't quote it! The teachings of Christ is centered on love and there is no teaching of Christ that can be used to defend the murder of a 13-year old.

However, Taliban/al-Qaeda types like you see nothing wrong in killing that girl. While sane Muslims are condemning this kind of barbarism, blood-thirsty goons like you, always excitedly jubilant at the thought of killing in the name of Allah, are happy that one more fornicator has been stoned to death.

While Muslims living in saner parts of the world are constantly highlighting the peace and love in Islam, hapless brigands like you are pulling all those efforts backwards by screaming Allahu Akbar when you smell the blood of the next 13 year-old you want to murder for being raped by men your age!
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by Abuzola(m): 9:53am On Oct 28, 2009
*laffing in polaski* so you have no vivid explanation thats why you ended up blabbing, anyway it is clear that jesus urge/encourage killing in the bible
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2010
Praise be to God
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by Kgdavid(m): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2010
do not derail the thread you filthy scum!! christians do not live within those parameters defined in the books of the law i.e deuteronomy, leviticus etc. these were laws set side at that time for God's, own people the israelites, who were supposed to be holy unto Him. as such several harsh punishments are prescribed for certain sins. you discover that islam is more or less based on the same principles. islam however completely sets the woman up for the fall from the start.  where a woman can get despoiled and without four witnesses she will be stoned for adultery! the books of the law in the bible said if there are witnesses then both the man and woman are to be stoned in the case of adultery or fornication and in the case of despoil only the man should be stoned. in any case christians do not live by that law.
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by ayettymama(f): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2010
^^ u shuld even add to that that all of them (isrealites) will go to heaven
they have been punished from earth
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2011
Muslims that are justifying the laws should really becareful,the stoning law is not in the whole of Quran, but in the hadith,Sharia should only be based by the laws in the Quran and nothing more,anyone or group that act contrary will have to answer big question on judgement day.
Re: Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death by Abuzola1(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2011
uplawal:

Muslims that are justifying the laws should really becareful,the stoning law is not in the whole of Quran, but in the hadith,Sharia should only be based by the laws in the Quran and nothing more,anyone or group that act contrary will have to answer big question on judgement day.
Do you think islam is something extempore that you decide to reject what favours you or seems right to your wisdom. Islam is far from that.  I pity you, if you are proud of what you are upholding then boast of it and be exult, why are u dissembling your belief if you are truthful. Am hopeful one day you will be away from the brink of herectism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Focusing On Our Salat And Prayers / The Effects Of Salaat In Our Lives / Obamas Stance On Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.